Who a King Must Do Ch. 67

Story Info
Elemental Ladies 3 – Breed the Waters.
4.2k words
4.86
1.8k
3
0

Part 68 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
459 Followers

Her skin was white, as white as the untouched snow fields. Taut and unblemished, it covered her short frame. A regular level of short, not the standing blowjob height of gnomes and goblins. Just a human on the shorter end of the span of their sizes, about 1,50 metres. Symmetrical, flowing lines of deep blue curved down her sides like cascading waterfalls. They started atop her shoulders and ended on her ankles, never spreading to her breasts, her flat stomach, or the inner side of her luscious thighs.

Thighs that fit perfectly with her fat bottom. A juicy, round display, its size evident by the way it squished on the flat surface of the throne of coral and seashells she resided upon. Her chest, in opposition, was petite, fitting her short frame with its modest, firm rise and fall. The comparatively diminutive size of her tits made her posterior even more pronounced.

Her face was a tad on the roundish side, while remaining of that pleasing heart-shape. Her bangs covered her forehead, a deep azure colour. The rest her flowing, straight strands shared with it both the colour and the endlessly moving nature of water shaped into hair.

Beyond that water-hair, it were the eyes and the aura of the woman that made her the ruler of the coral palace around them and all the elemental seas beyond. From the throne, her might radiated, a pale blue impressing onto Anduin's magical senses, while her equally stunning eyes beheld him with calm curiosity.

Entering the elemental plane of water had been an easy affair. Azshara had used an old connection, established back when she had originally ordered an assault on this place. An assault that had been successful, whisking away Neptulon, elemental lord of water, from his very throne room. He had later escaped, something Azshara had only her subordinates to blame for, but his reputation among the elementals had been damaged.

Anduin had expected to find the plane in turmoil, like he had the Firelands. Instead they were welcomed and invited further in by maids in long flowing robes of thin, translucent fabrics. They were guided through waterlogged halls, eventually emerging in this very throne room. Here, the water had been inexplicably displaced. Held back by a magical membrane, it surrounded the room like a vast dome, rings of corals lending it a credence of structural integrity. The floor was a garden of carefully maintained marine growths, somehow not minding the air.

"It appears you have won here without my help," Anduin commented.

"Yeah, what the shi-" Salara started, to stop and moan when Anduin raised his hand commandingly. She loved how much sway such simple gesture held over her, a ruler over a primary element. Biting her lip, the Fire Slave glanced over to the new ruler of the water elementals. Would she too submit her womb to the rightful sovereign?

"A simple task." Pale pink lips shaped words into a siren's call of beauty. The trill of her voice alone made Anduin's cock twitch. "Unlike your flame of passion, I predate the changes you brought to this world. I am Aquila, daughter of the old Lord of Tides. Unlike father or my other siblings, I accepted the gifts you brought upon this world." She checked her trimmed nails, smiling softly. "They used to tell me my fascination in finding a worthy men among the mortals would be my undoing. Now they are disposed, banished to the edges of the realm, and I am so mighty to afford that pity on them. The new elementals are taking over." Aquila gestured towards Salara, then the various maid-like woman of slime and water in the room. "The world will be more interesting for it."

"If you accepted the change I bring, then I take it you understand what I would want from you?" Anduin asked.

Aquila teasingly raised up one of her meaty thighs. The pancaked flesh went from sprawled to hanging relaxed to tense. Equally slowly, she brought her leg back down, laying it across the second of the pair. The inspect nails dug into the exposed bit of her fat bottom, spreading pale pink, virgin lips.

"I took in your might, praying that it would make me the one worthy of your harem, Emperor of Life," Aquila crooned. She withdrew her fingers from her outer lips, drawing a glistening strand that lasted for quite a while before it inevitable tore. "I embody the waters of your empire -- your global empire, a fact that merely needs you to confirm it."

Anduin sensed the invitation in her pale blue eyes and marched towards the throne. His clothes disappeared, leaving her as naked as she was. The closer he came, the more visibly excited the new elemental lady grew. The pretty pink crowns of her pale breasts became erect. Her breathing quickened. Her graceful body language was compromised by her eagerly leaning forwards.

"Thousands of years spend on your own, waiting for a man worthy of you." Anduin placed his hand on her cheek. Standing over her, he all the more realized the size difference between them. More than the height of their heads, it was the width of their shoulders that set them apart. The broad back of a man ready to shoulder the world compared to the slender, smooth shoulders of a lady eager to serve. "Such discipline deserves to be rewarded."

"Then, may I request that we lose no time in marking me?" Aquila suggested in a careful trill. "If that does not violate your expectations... Master."

They both shivered, when the word left her soft lips for the first time. Every intention to become property, with all of the drawbacks and advantages such a status conferred, was bound into the title. The many sex slaves Anduin had brought with him smiled at the new woman's eagerness. "These new elementals will be much easier to get along with," Alexstrasza said out loud.

"We'll get along just fine," Salara promised and pressed her lips on that of her caramel-skinned sister in submission. Massive tits squished together, tongues whirled, eyes gazed longingly at each other for a few moments, then focused on what their Master was doing. The group of sex slaves was tightly weaving together, squishing and fingering one another as they followed the breaking in of yet another womb that would create siblings for their children.

Anduin loomed over the water elemental, contemplating a decision already made. His finger brushed over her pale pink lips. Then, suddenly, he grabbed her by her hair. The strands of water continued flowing despite feeling solid under his grasp.

Aquila gasped, when a new kind of pain bounced through her petite frame. It was neither the stinging hot pain of a wound sustained nor the mildly pleasant throb of a self-spanking. No, it was sharp and hot and sudden, but it was also ecstatic. A hand that could be trusted utterly, a hand that shaped the world, was using her bundled up hair as a leash to pull her up on. Utterly drenched, the Water Slave drew a long strand of pussy juice between her seat and her rising cunt.

The attendants and body guards, all female, all gorgeous, all made in the image Anduin had for the world going forwards, swooned at the sight of their lady getting dragged to her feet. Standing on the throne, she was just as tall as Anduin. In one swift motion, the Emperor of Life rushed forwards and pressed his lips on the eagerly waiting mouth of the elemental ready to offer herself and her entire plane to him.

Flowing maid outfits were absorbed into slender and luscious curves. All of the new elementals began to masturbate, much like the harem the sole man in the room had brought with him. The sight of their short, bottom-heavy ruler getting pinned to the backrest of her throne was tantalizing beyond all they could have imagined. Here was the man that had spurred on their development, be that change from an old elemental or spawning as this new creation. All of them were eager to the core to join his realm and serve, if not him, then at least a man trying to be like him.

"Mashtah.... Mashteeerrrrr," Aquila gasped into the kiss. Her legs quivered, the steady assault on her lips leaving her as putty in his hands. Her cunt overflowed with readiness and Anduin obliged her request by pushing against the entrance. The heat of the engorged head made Aquila's eyes widen with anticipation.

She was already squirting from the mild touch. Each time she repeated his title, her pussy gushed. If she could have, she would have impaled herself in an instant, but the demanding whirl of his tongue kept her pinned. Mentally and physically, she was incapable of doing anything he did not allow her first. That was exactly how he liked his submissives and that was everything she had ever fantasized about being.

Eyes rolled upwards, as she was slowly penetrated. The outline of his cock showed on the flat midriff of the small woman. Her insides were oddly gelatinous, yet tight and lined with folds all the same. It was like thrusting into a particularly elaborate slime toy. A cocksleeve, that stretched and reshaped to accommodate his large manhood.

The deflowering of the elemental lady send a shiver through her entire domain. A ripple, that had each and every one of her subjects moan, as they felt a mere echo of the bliss that being completely filled by the perfect Master brought to her. Sheathing him completely inside her was the raw fulfilment she wouldn't even have dreamed about.

"You wish to be marked as swift as possible," Anduin grunted into her ear. "Then you best be prepared to be used mercilessly."

The previously cool expression of the elemental was entirely replaced with an O-mouthed veneration. In her blue eyes, two pink hearts had formed, liquid adoration made manifest. Her body created aphrodisiac in response to her own desire, which further increased the heat tingling through her bottom-heavy curves. "Master, use your property however you wish!" she pleaded and wrapped her thick, smooth legs around his waist. She was kept up entirely by his grip and the cock that pinned her against the backrest of her former throne. "Mashhhteeer!" she screamed, her pussy gushing again from a spontaneous orgasm.

Then Anduin started moving.

Merciless, he had told her it would and merciless it was. Hard from the start, fast from the start, deep from the start, there was nothing held back. The cascading of her liquid blue hair rippled like a pond's surface, continuing the jiggles that started where his groin smacked against her fat ass and plump thighs.

There was just a blur of his hips and the screams of the women that started to emulate the speed with their fingers. More than one of his haremettes dropped to their knees, just the sight and the masturbation to it too much for their gorgeous bodies to handle.

Aquila was brought into the land of endless haze within less than a minute. Orgasms rolled over into orgasms. Her cunt was a sopping mess, positively overflowing with sweet honey. She drooled, any sign of grace erased. There were no thoughts in her head, except delectable surrender. There was no sense of self, except for the hole that kept getting stretched. In these moments, one of the most powerful entities on Azeroth was reduced to being a sheathe for his cock.

The same bliss all his other sex slaves got to live in.

Anduin ploughed her with all he had to give, until he gave her what she truly wanted. With one cataclysmic thrust, he slammed into her again. Cum pumped into the squirting slave. As it painted her womb white, her eyes suddenly snapped back into focus. It lasted for less than a second, then she was staring ahead, the hearts in her eyes throbbing, emptily. His magical essence travelled through her, letting her taste that little bit further that physical ecstasy could go. Then his seed touched her ovum, and she felt the purest of all pleasures: impregnation.

An endless raging sea of bliss was calmed into a serene pond in an instant. The pleasure continued to move under the surface, currents that made her muscles contort and her spine curve, but in her head there was peace and tranquility. She felt his mark carve itself into her essence, her pussy squirt over and over again, and it all paled in comparison to the knowledge that she was now with child -- with his child.

Anduin moved the pear-shaped shortie. That she was the ruler of a primary element did not matter, between his strong hands she was just another happy sex slave. He sat down on his new throne, covered in her juices, her cunt still spasming around him. The size of his load had made her stomach bulge softly, as if she was already in the early stages of pregnancy.

"Is that all you wanted?" Anduin asked in his deep, domineering tone.

"It's all I dreamt off and more," Aquila caressed her stomach with trembling fingers. Then, her blue eyes wandered back up to her owner's face. "Will I receive even more regardless of how vast my bliss already is?"

Anduin brough a hand down on her fat ass. The smack echoed through the room, overpowering the sounds of masturbation. A fresh gush of pussy juice drenched his manhood. Aquila's eyes rolled up again, for several ecstatic seconds. First from the bliss of the pain, then the feeling of getting lifted off his cock. "Jaina!"

Even in another plane, Anduin's summoning magic remained irresistibly potent, when it came to fetching his cocksleeves. His first queen appeared in front of the throne. She wore the robe that she so seldomly wore these days, layers of purple, white and blue, that hugged her curve revealingly. Even in her independent days, she had loved to show off, and it was all the more revealing now that her tits had swollen with milk and her curves had been rejuvenated by his magic. Her hair, she wore in a braid, silver and gold intertwining. Clothes and hair betrayed that she had been doing public work at the moment.

All of that was instantly forgotten, when Anduin's cock fell forwards, fully unsheathed. No order was necessary, the intent of her presence was clear, and the proud whore wrapped her full lips around him without a second's hesitation. Even when the mixture of cum and pussy juice dripped from Aquila's cunt onto her face, all Jaina did was take her Master deeper inside. If anything feeling a new conquest's juices and her Master's seed on her face, made her more eager.

Aquila looked over her shoulder, to find the bobbing head of the first of his wives worship his cock with awe-inspiring fervour. All the newly marked elemental lady felt was joy, that her Master remained stimulated and that her ass kept getting fondled. Anduin held her lifted up just low enough that Jaina's forehead pressed into her squishy ass cheeks each time she fully deep throated her owner's manhood.

"You will receive what I grant you," Anduin finally answered the newest of his cocksleeves. Letting out a melodic hum, the short woman pressed herself against him, hoping to please him with the warmth of her smooth body. She succeeded and her puckered pink lips were an invitation her Master swiftly took.

The mark above her womb tingled pleasantly. A sensation that, all on its own, spread throughout the rest of her. Each passing moment that their tongues whirled was pure delight, more intense than any masturbation. His fingers dug into the overabundance of her ass, sometimes letting go to smack her against, sending ripples through the twin mounds and down her luscious thighs. She tilted her head back, to give her Master the superior angle. He rewarded her with the renewed conquest of her mouth.

The kiss grew more heated by the second, yet the wet smacking of their lips could not compete in volume to the depraved slurping of the seal of Jaina's vacuum tight seal of a mouth. Gliding up and down, the queen's pussy was gushing from repeated orgasms. Her fat tits swayed with each enthusiastic movement. His cock in her throat was raw heat and bliss. The moans of her sisters in submissive slavery behind her spurred her on. The sight of her newest comrade turned her on immensely, especially the sight of those clearly bred petals, grinding against their Master's abs.

Jaina lost focus for a moment, her eyes rolling up at the thought of her Master's virility. Squirting all over the floor, she kept his cock sheathed all the way down her throat and screamed. Anduin enjoyed the muffled sounds as vibrations around his cock.

Once his first wife calmed down, Anduin broke the kiss with Aquila. "Jaina, align myself with her backdoor. The rest of you, my property, come closer."

Slowly, Jaina glided up his shaft, letting his cock pop free with a relieved, "Aah!", as if sucking it had been a gulp of cold water after days in the desert. On hands and knees, the rest of the harem crawled over as she said two simple words, "Yes, Master."

Slender fingers of two hands wrapped around his slick manhood, angling it so the head pressed against Aquila's asshole. The Water Slave let out a whimpering melody, her voice as beautiful as ever in the midst of the depravity. At the foot of the throne now lingered the Dragon Aspects, Chromie, Salana, Azshara and Jaina. An ocean of flesh, supple and petite, rippling and writhing as they continued to play with one another for his viewing pleasure. The maids at the edge of the room similarly continued to finger themselves, although they obediently remained in their spots.

"Wife, slave, or... lower than that?" Anduin asked the Water Slave a variant of the typical question. It was a little late, normally he presented the choice before the marking.

"Slave," Aquila announced firmly, her decision having been made the moment she first came into contact with the energies his presence unleashed into Azeroth's leylines. "I want care to be your wife -- I want to be truly ownnnned," she hummed, his cock now earnestly pressing against her tight sphincter, "but I am more than just propertyyyyyy."

Anduin penetrated her backdoor with one firm push down on her plush ass. The result was an immediate clenching of all that could be clenched. A fresh wave of pussy juice splattered against his abdomen, followed by yet more when she sunk further down.

"Of course, you are more than just property," Anduin said with a smile. "You're MY property, Water Slave."

"Tshaaaank youuuuuuu!" Aquila screamed, impaling herself on his length as fast as possible. Normally not advisable for an anal virgin, but a water elemental had many less worries to consider, even when dealing with a cock as girthy as his. When she was all the way down, she threw her head back and came all over again.

The pleasure fried what little self-control she still had. Any care to hide any what she was from her Master was not only unnecessary, it was entirely misplaced. Her hair shifted in colour, from blue, to red, to green, then back against, before the aquatic cascade slotted in at a deep blue.

Her warm body turned first blue, then entirely translucent, like the clearest ocean water. He could see through her, spotting the panting haremettes behind her and the fist-sized core that swam behind her petite chest, now crowned by nipples of a dark blue, rather than pink. Same went for her lips, distorted in a gooey smile. Behind the mark atop her cunt, he could see the chamber of her womb, filled to the brim with white cum. Behind even that, he could see his own cock, buried to the hilt inside her, and the three sex slaves that were tongue-bathing his balls as they watched it all: Jaine in the middle, flanked by Ysera and Alexstrasza.

Remarkably, this transformation changed little about how the short, bottom heavy breeding sleeve felt. Her ass under his fingers remained as hot and plush as before. The arms around his neck were a little more yielding, but not enough to trigger any sort of alienation. She was an entity of slime now, but of such fuckable, gorgeous slime that it did not matter.

Anduin did not need to ask her if she had hidden her true form -- from the moment he had put his mark upon her, he knew all her secrets. Aquila was the prime water elemental now and like all water her form fit whatever container it was poured into. What she had chosen to display herself as when she entered was as much her true form as this one. It all was a question of her magic.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
459 Followers
12