Who a King Must Do Ch. 67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm yours to shape, Master," Aquila purred.

"Then stay as you wish -- you had my attention the moment I entered." Anduin underlined his words by smacking her ass again. The ripple only spread where it should, down her ass and thighs, not touching the flat midriff, even if it was now technically liquid. "You are my slave and I love nothing more than those that submit willingly."

Aquila shouted in delight, at the spank and his words. Yes, this was the perfect Master. One that put her in her place not by forcing her there, but by showing that it was simply where she belonged. Whether her human or her slime girl form mattered little to her. If he enjoyed both, then he would have a taste of this one now.

Needing to bring him all the pleasure he deserved, she tightened up her insides and heard him gasp in response. The sweetest sound, perhaps the sweetest she could ever hear, and every motivation she needed to begin riding him with reckless abandon.

Aquila wanted to bounce as swift and hard as he had pounded her earlier. She wanted to make herself a cocksleeve that pleased properly. However, no matter how much she tried, she could not lift and drop her fat ass with the same ferocity. He was simply so much stronger than her, so much more demanding in his motions, that she could not replicate it. The constant orgasms she experienced with every few drops did not help.

And so, she begged.

"Pleassshe ushe me, Mashaahr! I beg of you, ushe me. I waaahnt you to ushe your Water Shlave, your Shliime Shlaaaave to shatisffyyyyyy your every uuuuurge. Ushe all my holeeees, pleasssshe!" her howling song could be heard in every corner of her domain, filling with waters of the elemental plane with whatever lewd energies that could still be dissolved within them. Only good girls would come out of this plane now -- water elementals eager to serve their dominant masters, just like her. All those that already existed answered the occasion, the utter surrender of their lady, in a synchronous cry of orgasmic bliss.

Then Anduin grabbed her by the hips and thrust upwards.

Aquila lost control over her vocal cords, simply screaming with primal lust when he slammed to the hilt in her backdoor. Her bubble butt flattened for a moment, the sheer force of the impact making the overabundant mass deform, before the energy spread all over her squishy bits.

Anduin gripped her by the waist. His thumbs almost touched. Her stomach bulged whenever he half-pulled her down, half-thrust up into her. The sheer size of his cock was displacing enough slime to raise the surface of her stomach whenever he was all the way inside her. Harder and harder still, he pounded her, his balls heavy with seed. The three haremettes that had worshipped him were, tongues still extended, watching his cock slide in and out through the translucent blue of their sister submissive. They rubbed their petals and squeezed their tits, masturbating to the sight of another sex slave getting broken in.

Anduin barely sat anymore, too busy thrusting up into his impaled Water Slave to ever make contact with the seat. His pleasure was surging, growing with each passing moment her voice, even now pleasingly melodic, screamed incoherent lust next to his ear. Her arms around his neck held on tight, her thighs pressed against his sides. She was all there to be used and to orgasm over and over again, flooding her former throne with constant squirting and the drool that dripped from her loosely hanging tongue.

Slowing suddenly, Anduin bucked up three more times, then came hard. The orgasm triggered a wave of climaxes from the submissives all around, who had edged themselves in anticipation of the moment when the virile white would flood the back entrance of the slime girl. Spurt for spurt, each as much as a full load of a regular man, he marked her second hole as conquered.

The screams stopped halfway through, replaced by empty-lunged rattling. His spurts continued on for a while, her orgasm continued long even after that. Afterwards, Anduin just lingered, running his hand through her water hair.

"We're far from down," he whispered.

And she shivered in delight.

12