Who a King Must Do Ch. 68

Story Info
Plough the soil.
3.9k words
5
2.2k
3
0

Part 69 of the 73 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
456 Followers

Anduin had long since gotten used to the ease with which people with access to mages could travel the world. Even knowing what portals could offer, the rapidity with which he moved from the elemental plane of water to the entrance of Deepholm, the elemental plane of earth, was nothing short of staggering.

Utilizing the knowledge he had gained through the enslavement of Jaine, Modera, and Azshara, combined with various tweaks gained from other insights, he put together a spell that instantly transported them from one spot to the other. Salara and Aquila did not even stop worshipping his cock. The two elemental rulers were running their tongues all over his manhood with slavish devotion, one the buzzcut-wearing, red-skinned, tall and curvy being she always as, the other a copy of the same in blue.

The sucking sounds of their pillowy lips competed with the loud crashes of waves on the rocks. Water was drawn at rapid speed towards the swirling centre of the Maelstrom that sat in the heart of Azeroth's map. The waters churned endlessly, never draining anyway, just twisting and turning about the destruction of the most powerful magical nexus the would had ever seen -- until recently. By now, Stormwind and the Summerwind Circle surpassed it. Anduin was certain of that much.

At the bottom of the Maelstrom, where a bright orange glow marked the passage, the veil between worlds had been torn down by Deathwind at the beginning of the Cataclysm. There, anyone could pass into Deepholm.

Salara and Aquila were all that were still with him. With two elemental rulers already secured, Anduin felt no need to keep the rest of his harem occupied. They would guard him well enough and with the knowledge shared through the brands they had so eagerly, beggingly accepted, he now understood the borders between realms better than any of his haremettes. They were best at home, tending to the children he already had, doing the best they could for the common people, and further researching the extent of their abilities. All knowledge and power they discovered was his as well and in this new world there was much to find out. All of them were more powerful and youthful than ever before.

Plucking, specifically, at the connection he had with Aquila, he pulled on the knowledge of the element of water. The form he poured his mana into was unfamiliar to his physical body, even if his mind felt as if it was entirely natural. The interplay was interesting and a sensation he was gradually getting used to. This was usually what happened when he used the skills of one of his women.

A nearby wave stopped in the middle of its descend. Rather than crush against the stone, it turned into a tendril, then into a elliptic shape. Hovering up to Anduin and his two new slaves, the wave gently scooped them up, then hardened into warm ice. He mingled fire and water to achieve that little trick.

The pleasantly heated shard of white hovered upwards, then drifted down the Maelstrom. The roiling waters calmed where he sailed and returned to chaos behind him. Perhaps he did have the might to calm this wound, but he did not have the time to engage in that ritual today. Besides, this portal served him right now.

Service by the fire and water slave never ceased. Even as the orange glow swallowed them, even as the air shifted and the smell of salt was replaced with sand and dust, all they cared about was to drag their nimble tongues over his pulsing shaft. "Mashtahrr is shoooo delicious," Aquila slurred.

"Such a fucking stud!" Salara agreed, sucking on his balls. Aquila took the opportunity to wrap the deep blue lips of her mirrored form around the tip of his shaft and dive down.

To the orgasmic screams of the orally sensitive slave, the shard of ice descended into Deepholm. The realm, or this specific part of the realm anyhow, was a vast chamber entirely encapsulated by dark, craggy rocks. Here and there, pools of magma spotted the landscape. A trail of Deathwing's blood, when he retreated here from his first major loss. A terror long since defeated.

Beyond that, there were vast biomes. Forests of trees and obelisks, tunnels and cliffs, caves and dripstones. At the heart of it all was a giant temple. A pillar that held up the difference between the two realms. There, shamans had put up their headquarters during the Cataclysm. Therazane, the then Lady of Earth, had been an elemental that could be reasoned with.

Unfortunately, she had also been hideous. The Stonemother was an obese woman, with short limbs and a head the size of a boulder, a grin like a jagged cliffside splitting her flat face. Magic could have changed that, but Anduin found himself quietly hoping she had been replaced with something more... presentable.

He had reason to be enthusiastic. While Aquila's throat was replaced with Salara's, his ears picked up the debauched tones of a massive orgy from within the World Pillar temple. The voices of women nearly drowned out that of the men, had it not been for the latter delivering such authority sentences that cut through the constant buzz of moans.

Anduin settled the ice shard near the massive arch that lead into the temple. A visual joined the sound. Before him was an expansive scene female curves, intersperced with the occasional man that they dotted on. The females, near exclusively, were elementals, although the female shamans had also found joy in submission. For once, there was no exception to that rule. It was, solely, the men that had control over the scene. They dominated, let themselves be worshipped, or worshipped those gorgeous females that trusted them so deeply with their bodies.

The present earth elementals were entirely changed, turned into voluptuous embodiments of fertility. Many of them were short, some were tall. Hard stone surfaces had been replaced by softer materials. A mixture between mud and slime seemed to be the most common, although many simply appeared like they had become flesh or something so close to flesh it hardly mattered. A shared mantra of fertility filled the air, "Get me pregnant, get me pregnant!"

"Emperor Anduin," a male voice greeted him the moment he settled down. Out from the chamber-wide orgy stepped a single man. An ork, too naked to make out his rank from his clothes, his burly arms around two wonderfully shaped elementals. They were chubbier than Anduin preferred them. Even if it wasn't his chosen type he could not deny that appeal of their motherly bodies. "We have been waiting for you."

"You should have sent a message," Anduin said, raising his voice slightly to overpower the omnipresent moans. The plane of earth seemed, like the plane of water, entirely appeased and evidently had been for a while. He could see baby bumps among many of the female shamans.

The ork grinned. "We were told to wait until you came yourself. I see you already found and convinced the rulers of fire and water."

"How could we not be convinced?" Aquila swooned.

"Literally fucking made in the image of the perfect Master's world order," Salara added.

"Then I am expected by the ruler of this plane?" Anduin asked.

"Aye, follow me. She'll explain everything."

"Fuck and I was getting into it," Salara cussed.

"We are always into it," Aquila tutted. The Water Slave returned to her base form, that of the bottom heavy shortie with pale skin, as she rose from her kneeling position. Anduin was of half a mind to carry fuck her, but he felt like it wouldn't take too long before he got the chance to plunge into the ruler of this place.

The ork lead the way. Near the centre of the World Pillar, Anduin spotted a tall woman with absolutely massive tits and enormously wide hips. Her skin was a brownish grey tone and crystals decorated her here and there. Her belly was softly rounded from the early signs of impregnation, like so many others around. Her features were fair, even if distorted by pleasure, thanks to the efforts of a human man that was pounding her against the very central column of the temple.

"Is that the Stonemother?" Anduin asked, spying the basic resemblance in the colour scheme.

The ork laughed, "We haven't called her that in months. When the realm began to change, she surrendered the mantle and immediately begged for the most worthy of men to claim her. There was some competition and confusion, but eventually one of us proved himself proper. That was the beginning of the good times." He smacked the fat ass of one of his companions. "Said she'd not be worthy of leading her children into the new age."

Anduin gave that a relieved nod. This new Therazane was more to his tastes, but he would be happier with a new elemental to embody the new age.

Swiftly, he was guided up a spiralling staircase. The chambers above were expansive caves as much as they were rooms. Crystals jutted out from the walls. Female elementals (to say they were female was practically a redundancy at this point, for there seemed to be no males around at all) moved about the place with some purpose in mind.

"Through this gate lies the fertile lady, Emperor," the ork said, pointing at a crudely worked door of cyclopean stone. "It's not my right to enter, so I'll leave you to it."

"Thank you very much," Anduin stated and, as soon as the ork had turned to leave, placed both of his hands against the stone. With one mighty shove, the tons of solid granite swung inwards.

Behind, he found a brilliant chamber. Crystals adorned the elliptical walls in perfect symmetry. Purple, gold and silver, they glittered, like the inside of a geode. At the centre of the chamber stood a single bed of thin veils and soft sheets. Inside the bed lingered a singular entity.

A brunette, raising her head quick in anticipation, beheld him. Her eyes were as hazel as her long hair. Her body was of a creamy, brown colour, and showed light signs of her liquid nature. Like other elementals he had seen below, the Earth Lady was an entity of mud, magically animated in the same way Aquila was animated water.

A blush dusted her light brown features a soft shade of pink. Her breasts rose, moderately large, softly above a nicely defined midriff. Her hips were nicely balanced, as were her thighs. She did not scream fertility to the same degree as many of those below did. Still, her form spilled out an adjacent concept: nubile.

"M-my Emperor, you finally came!" the woman shifted on the bed, more flowing into a new position than moving her body the traditional way. She clasped her hands, as if in prayer, "I have waited for... not that long, cosmically speaking but... please, please come closer!"

Anduin obliged. Each step he took was accompanied by the roaming gaze of the woman. She inspected him thoroughly. By the time he reached the foot of her bed, her eyes were dashing between his cock, hard and glistening with the saliva of the other two elemental ladies, and his face. The door closed behind them with a loud thunder. The woman's nostrils flared. "You have been expecting me?"

"Y--- yessssh," she slurred and stuttered, clearly taking to his scent. Alluringly, she crawled forwards, her naked breasts swaying. Instinctively, she knew now to use her liquidity to move when she wanted to entice. "The energies unleashed by your magnificence they..." she gulped heavily, to keep her voice steady, "...they have seeped into the earth months ago, Lifeseeder. We have been awaiting your arrival since... I have been waiting in this chamber since."

Anduin looked around and raised an eyebrow. "You locked yourself in here?"

"My womb cries for your supreme seed." She arrived at the foot of the massive bed. Kneeling just short of his cock, she spoke in an erotic whisper. "I was elevated to this rank by the realm itself, the mantle passed onto me by my mother. Yours I am... I was always... yours and I did not..." she had visible trouble concentrating.

Anduin's cock twitched, but he wanted to hear it all before he plunged into her. Grabbing the brunette by the back of the head, he forced her to look into his eyes. "Continue," he ordered.

His harsh voice made her tremble, but her vocal cords obeyed. "I did not wish to sully myself by being present in these orgies," she told him. "I put myself here, listened to the whispers of the earth to follow your adventures. My mind was with you and yours alone. Please, Lifeseeder, the daughters of the earth are your beck and call! We wish to breed! No longer will we be forces of destruction! We will be your tilled fields and fertile soil! Please, Emperor, please, let me..."

"Submit," Anduin finished the sentence for her as much as he ordered her.

It only took a nudge for her to obey her deepest desire to and wrap her lips around his shaft. The earth elemental's lips were every bit as soft as any of his haremettes. The inside of her mouth and throat was covered in a lubricating fluid like pussy juices, letting him glide down her upper hole with ease. She took him down to the base.

And came.

The light brown skin of the Earth Slave, born and bred, turned taut as she quivered. Her mixture of softness and toned lines quivered like genuine skin, while she screamed. Anduin could feel the months of need in her muffled voice. The inside of her throat was near identical to a cunt, folds forming and twitching around him, clinging him hard while her brown lips pressed against his crotch.

Anduin let her enjoy her orgasm for a bit, then pulled her by the hair off his cock. Taking complete control of the situation, he put the woman down in the most appropriate position for her desires: the mating press. Legs pushed up, ass raised, her glistening cunt was right under the tip of his cock, ready to be penetrated.

"If you have watched me, you know my usual questions," the Emperor of Life growled.

"Y-yes," the Earth Slave stammered, her voice breaking with anticipation. "I am Melie, please make me your slave. I need no position of honour, just to be a symbol of your authority and a breedable, g-good girl!"

"Good girl indeed," Anduin hummed, pleased, and thrust into her.

The third elemental slave arched her back as much as the position allowed. In one swift descend, her virginity was given to the one man that was meant to take it. Her legs immediately closed and the back of his hips, her every grain singing with the bliss of having her insides spread open by his perfect cock.

Anduin inhaled sharply. It was far from his first time fucking a woman whose cunt remodelled itself to fit his form perfectly. First or hundredth, the pleasure of her tight insides was ever present. Despite the intense pleasure, he immediately went into a rapid pace. He could sense her craving and aimed it to fulfil it.

"YES! YEEEEEESH!" Melie screamed atop her lungs. "MASHTAHR ISH INSHIDE ME! LIFESHEEEDER! LIFESHEEEEEEEEDER! USHEEEE THISH FERTILEEEE SHLAAAAAAVE!"

Anduin's hips soon were a blur. Only the parts of the mud woman that should be soft rippled. Her ass and thighs, those shapely tits, he brown hair, those parts swayed back and forth. She was short than him, but not by much, and hugged him tightly. She kept herself close, intimately attached like a good breeding sleeve should. He never got to pull more than half out of her, before hammering her back into the mattress.

The words stopped after just a minute of this heavy duty fucking. Her tongue was too busy lolling out, her lungs only created screams of ecstasy, and her eyes rolled around aimlessly. All fantasies about getting bred came true in those moments. It was every bit as rough, as intense, and as demanding as she had dreamt it to be. She was ploughed like the fertile field she was.

Anduin kept going and going. Steady, reliably, and with sheer endless stamina. Behind him, the other two elemental slaves found their knees buckling just from the sight. Both of them had been with him for barely more than a day, but the bliss of getting fucked like this was already engraved in the deepest parts of their subconscious. They were his sex slaves and their bodies rememebered as much as their love made them crave. Obedience kept them at the foot of the bed, dripping wet and panting at the sight, waiting for their turn. Patience was the virtue of a submissive.

The Earth Slave was squirting now. Wave after wave of pussy juice gushed out of her cunt, a swollen, stretched mess of soft, elemental flesh, slightly darker than the rest of her. Her hips wiggled and grinded against him for a bit, until her body understood that he had already come to understand where her sensitive spots were better than she ever could.

She was utterly at his mercy, they both knew that, and Anduin basked in the sensation of making yet another fundamental force of Azeroth part of his harem. "You will want for nothing," he grunted into her ear, deep and dominating. "You will be my property and you will get everything you could ever! Want!"

With those words, he plunged into her completely and stopped. Arms, legs, and the folds of her depth clenched down. Her insides pulsated, bringing him over the edge that little bit faster.

Hard, his shaft tensed. Large was the load that he spurted into her nubile womb. The constant squirting turned into a true fountain of clear juices, utterly drenching the sheets under them. Magical essence poured into the Earth Slave and made her title an official reality. Her womb was conquered, while his brand surfaced on her lower abdomen.

Melie gave in like she had wanted to give on for so long now. Every part of her that could surrender did and left behind what she had always been meant to be: an obedient little slut for her Master. She came and came, until the spark of reason left her entirely and only the joy of impregnation remained. She was being bred, she was being conquered and she loved every second of it.

With a single gesture of his head, Anduin beckoned the two other elemental slaves onto the bed. Salara moved in with eager, quick motions. "Fuck, I love watching our stud break in new property," she said. Aquila followed a moment later, crawling with all the grace of cat up to Melie's face.

"Let's clean those lips for Master," she hummed and brushed her thumb over Melia's quivering mouth. Any traces of submissive deepthroat were removed.

Anduin took advantage immediately. His cock was still twitching inside her, remaining drops of cum getting wrung out of his shaft by twitching walls. She was no longer making an utter mess of them, but the throws of her orgasm did not truly let up. They could not, not while her Master's cock was stretching her out. Not while his tongue invaded her submissive little mouth.

Moaning and twitch, Melie did nothing but hold onto him as he did as he pleased. He lifted her up. Her semi-liquid body was consolidated into light brown curves, clinging onto him even as he stood. Hands on her ass, tits squishing against his naked chest, Anduin made the Earth Slave bounce.

Up and down, brown hair waving. The texture of her skin was slippery smooth, as if oiled. Keeping this kiss up while he fucked her like that was difficult, but Anduin had a great degree of experience in even the most difficult positions.

In the background, Salara and Aquila watched with panting delight. The newly bred slave getting her continued treatment was the centre of their delight. Anduin did them the favour of furthering their empathetic pleasure by supplementing their voyeurism with an actual connection.

A flick of his magic and the two elemental ladies moaned aloud. "Master!" Aquila cried, while Salara just slumped forwards, catching some of the silky bedsheets with her teeth. Red and blue, the two sex slaves wound among the cushions. Every time Anduin thrust into Melie, they felt it as if he was thrusting right into them as well.

To pick up the pace, Anduin put the mud woman back down. He pulled out, only for as long as it took to turn her on her stomach. Bend over the edge of the bed, Anduin got a nice view of her incredibly shapely rear. "You're just build to be taken, aren't you?"

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
456 Followers
12