Who a King Must Do Ch. 68

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Melie shouted out, all shyness buried under her perverse delight. She crossed eyes with her fellow elemental slaves. "I'm your cocksleeve, the proof of your world being the best! Fuck me more! Take me more! I beg you, use me!"

Anduin gave her a nice smack to the rear as reward for her pleads. Her bubble butt jiggled, Salara and Aquila echoed the sharp yelp that accompanied the echo of the spank. Aquila and Salara got closer, mimicking the bend over position, until they engaged in a three-way kiss with the newest members of Anduin's personal breeding stock. The Emperor of Life aligned himself with the agape hole -- then decided to take the one slightly further up instead.

Melie's puckered asshole was slightly darker than the surrounding light brown. Her first reaction to the pressure against it was to tense up, the second to relax all over and fully trust in her Master's lust. A decision she came to fully endorse, when the tingles of renewed penetration by the perfect cock hit her. Its size, neither too large nor too small, filled her up and stretched her without hurting even single second.

Anduin grunted, while the tightness of her backdoor enticed him to sink deeper and deeper inside. The hole existed only for fucking, as was the case with so many of his haremettes. All of her body existed only for fucking, for as long as he kept her satisfied as his haremette and sex slave.

Losing no time, the perfect Master gripped her by the waist and thrust the rest of way inside her. Like the rest of her skin, her backdoor seemed to be lubricated by her very nature. The impact on her round ass was almost as loud as the spank that had preceded it.

Anduin took her hard and fast. Whether it was because of the sight of the three elemental cumdumps making out or because he was just in that kind of mood, his second orgasm was swift approaching. In and out, he glided, dictating a heavy pace. Mellie met it, swinging her wide hips back and forth. Each time they met, her ass ripped in all its juiciness.

Bowed over her, Anduin came for the second time. Cum painted her insides white. Spurt for spurt, he marked another part of her. Halfway through, he turned Melie onto her side and descended on her lips again. Salara and Aquila giggled, half-drunk on their magical connection. His balls kept tensing and Melie kept moaning into his mouth.

Then it was over. His demanding kiss transitioned into a more loving caress of her face. She kept spasming, giggling herself in that cock drunk way. Anduin brushed her hair back and whispered. "You'll be a very good girl."

She nodded, as if that had ever been in question.

12