Who am I? Pt. 03

Story Info
3rd part to my story.
1.6k words
4.5
473
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...I stood upon the mountains once more. With a decision I needed to make...

I remember this moment. This is where I chose the easy route towards magic. The temptation, lust and power. Following Noah had made me become the most powerful person on the planet. Yet, this was because of the darkness that seeped through. Not because of love. This memory feels so real. I can feel the winds and the rain. I can see the lightning and feel my heart race between the decisions that I need to make.

"It is not a memory, we are here again." Called Noah. "Why would you bring us here again? Why now?"

What the fuck? "I never cast the spell. Why are you asking me? Are you playing..." and as I thought about things. I realised, if we are back, so is my witch.

With a sharp, quick turn, I turned to see if she was there.

"Hello, my love. I have been waiting for you." Johanna said with a smile of purity.

I couldn't say anything, or do anything. For so long I wanted my witch. For so long, I never had her. Now...can I? Can I have her? Would she have me anyway after what had happened?

"The answer is yes. The answer has always been yes. You never wanted to believe that someone could love you the way you love them. I have been waiting. Waiting for you to realise who you are to me." She said gently.

"What are you talking about? It's been years, you died. I saw you. The reincarnation spell didn't work!" I shouted toward her through the winds.

She replied with her hand out towards me; "a reincarnation spell works if the person had died. I hadn't died. I counter reacted to Noah's spell so that I could hide and not die. I have been with you all this time. You have learned quickly through Noah, but had me hiding within you to keep you level headed and whole. I swore I wouldn't let you do harm. I meant it."

"How can you say that? If you have been within her, you know that she has done terrible things!" Noah shouted at my witch.

With the thought of my witch being hurt again, I shot an electromagnetic force towards Noah. With that she tried to cast away my witch again. I stood between them like a barrier and deflected her energy back toward herself. This wounded Noah in more than just her physical sense.

To pay me back, she hit me from behind with a charm; as I turned to see my witch.

I felt like I was drifting. I knew this spell. I created it. As well as transformation, I had learned that I could be both male and female at the same time. I could split myself into different versions of who I wanted to be. I loved feeling like this when I was fucking. It was arousal, pleasure and ecstasy all at the same time. Feeling it without arousal is a different ball game. As I was thinking this, I felt my dick being held with sharp, cold spiky hands. I looked down, Noah was about to swallow my manhood. She was teasing. Pleasing. I tried to move, yet couldn't. A part of me didn't want to. She was, after all, the best blow job I had ever had. Her eyes looking at mine sent a powerful surge throughout me and I felt my dick bounce within her open mouth.

In a kind of agreed with what she was about to do. I pulled her hair and pushed down hard. She sucked and tantalized as I was building. This woman's mouth! Why did she have to be such a bitch? Fuck. As I was thinking this, I felt a soft, warm hand slide up my leg, and tease my clit. Slow, loving circles. "I know how you like this." A voice said. It was HER voice. I looked and my witch was teasing me. She got down onto her knees and licked me from back to front. Catching every sensational spot along the way. My pussy answered her right away with a pleasurable beg of wet want. Her licks got faster, she inserted 2 fingers and started rubbing them in and out of me while licking me. "GOD DAMN!" I found myself shouting.

My witch sorting out the female version of me and the bitch sorting the male egoistic version of me. I could feel both sensual movements at the same time. With the 2 people I would have chosen to do this with. This was fucking great. With both my body and mind completely fucked with and my greadyness wanting it all; I pushed both women off any of me and put them together. I wanted my witch and my bitch to get it on.

"Please me, please each other." I looked at them both with want and amusement. Noah looked at me as she had before. It brought the memory to the surface...

"Fuck, yes. Like that. Don't stop. C-carry C-ccc fuuuccckkk." And with a quiver and a hard cum, Noah fell face down onto the bed. "You have learned to transform well, my girl."

"Yeah, and now I will use it." I replied with a meaningful tone.

"Oh, no you don't, my girl. Once was enough." She said as she brushed past me. Like fuck! I grabbed her arm, pulled her in. Grabbed her ass, turned her around and pinned her down. "Stop it, stop it now!" With that, I trusted hard into her, my movements fast and with want. The desire to take what I wanted and when was strong. I wanted to orgasm. She hadn't let me in 2 months. Had hers and that's that. Fuck that! My turn.

"You said that you would love me, that you would do anything for me. I chose you, now you will choose me! Now, make me happy. Show me that I chose correctly!" As I was fucking her hard, she went to look at me. I covered her eyes with one of my hands. I wasn't stupid, she had her power through her eyes. I was coming close to my orgasm. I felt the pressure build, her pussy tight around me. My goodness, this build up was so built, it didn't let go. It was a pleasure and a pain. With this in mind, Noah flipped me around and shoved a dildo up my arse. "Aahhhh, shit!" And with that, I came, hard and plentiful.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Please me!"

I could see as they looked at me and then at each other that they were contemplating teaching me a lesson or pleasing me. I feel this is the first time they looked at me in the same way.

My witch gave my bitch a slow, delicate look of light and tenderness. My bitch looked at my witch with a mischievous and devilish grin.

They came close to each other. Which bought both my male and female form together as one. Watching what my lovers were to do next. With both amusement and want, I sat upon the mountain watching what was to happen next.

Noah took her lead (as I knew she would). She crawled above my witch running her right hand up my witch's thigh to her waist. My witch moaned with teasing pleasure.

Noah then kissed her neck and my witch made her neck and her lady more accessible. Noah smirked with this and her hand went between my witches legs. I could see my bitch stroking my witch and my witch was loving it. I couldn't see all, so I clicked my fingers and both of their clothes were gone.

My witch started to tease Noah's nipple with her tongue. Noah let out a very sexy "Ahhh." And moved faster with her hand movements. My witch threw her head back and started to quiver. She decided to get her own back by pinning my bitch down and using her tongue down her body from her neck to her pussy. She looked up at Noah as though to say "you asked for this."

I remembered from experience that if I made my witch quiver from an orgasm, I would get one twice as wicked.

As I watched Noah in her trance and my witch licking and playing, I felt an almost want for them to see them as I see them. Two separate people who love the same person. Who love sex and transformation. Who love magic and all the elements of it. Could I make both of them happy? Not only with themselves, but with me also?

I want them both. This time around, could I have this? Could I change my future and still be great? After all, I want to keep my power and authority. But, the way I feel right at this moment, I need both of them. I need my witch's kindness and patience. Her love. Yet, I want my bitches sensuality, drive and torment. I want her adventurous nature and strong spirit.

I hadn't realised due to my deep thoughts that my witch and bitch were both looking at me.

I realised at that moment. I never had any power. They did. They let me believe that I had the power. My want and need for both of them was their hold on me.

With this, they both stood completely naked. Both with perfect bodies. One at one side and one at the other. I knew I had four choices.

My witch

My bitch

Myself without them. The power, the freedom.

Or, do I see the path of taking it all and risk losing it all (again)?

In my shoes, I ask. What would you do?