Who am I? Pt. 02

Story Info
A journey of magic, want and remembering. Part 2.
2.5k words
4.83
636
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always knew that I was meant for a purpose other than the one I was living. A feeling of not belonging. Never did I imagine that my destiny was to be who I became!

I awoke with a beautiful woman wrapped around my body. Her voluptuous curves covered me like a warm soft blanket. She had soft tanned skin with long silky brunette hair. I couldn't remember her name, but I knew that she would be happy this morning. I rose from beneath her, no longer wanting to be within her company. As I did, she awoke with big brown playful and teasing eyes, as though they were asking me to get back into bed. With a smirk, I pulled her to the edge of the bed, spread her legs and ran my thumb up between her tidy bush and opened her tight lips. Once I saw I had reached the attention she craved, I pulled her closer to my face and started to torment her with my tongue. Stopping on occasion to see that I still had her attention. As she threw her head back and her nails clawed into my bed sheets, I carried tormenting her faster and harder until I felt her legs shiver from her ankles all the way up to her ass. With one loud "YES!" She released her control upon her orgasm. She was sweet and warm and although I can't remember her name, I can remember her taste.

I rose from my knees and looked down at the girl that had been satisfied.

"I'm going for a shower. You should leave soon." I said firmly as I left for my shower.

With the warm cascading water running down my neck and spine, I revisited a memory of a witch I used to know. She had told me that I had been damned to forget who I truly was.

She had long black hair and a curvy body that could fuck soldiers to their death. Just thinking about her made my desires rage and turn into a pounding and pulsating mess. I balanced myself up using the palms of my hands on the shower wall. I never needed to tease myself, the thought of her did everything it needed to for me.

I could still feel how she would push me up the wall of the shower and run her hands backwards and forwards until I felt I couldn't take anymore. "Sshhh, not yet " She would tell me. "Hold it in, I promise, you will enjoy it more." With that, I would do as she asked. She would smile and rub her hands down my body, watching as I was begging for her to finish my almost painful urges. "Do you want me?" She asked once. "Yes, yes, I want you." I answered. With that I pushed her to the wall with one hand, spread her legs open with my knees and forced my body within her space.

Her breasts were soft, yet firm and I loved worshiping her body!

I wished (to myself) that I could fuck her as bad as she made me want her.

"Be careful what you wish for my dear." I really would like to be used to her reading my thoughts.

I gave a sexy, coy smirk and looked down at her. With this thought she looked across my body and made me feel like an all powerful goddess. "Take me then." She ran her hands across my lower body. With that she had transformed my tidy lady into a dick!

I was shocked and excited at the same time. Yet, the power that I felt was unbelievable. My desire for her showed upon my new tool. I pierced through her tight lips into her warm ridged vagina. I felt a heat run through my body that I had never felt before; I couldn't control what I wanted. I pulled on her hair, forcing her head to tilt back. I passionately kissed her neck, told her that I loved her and fucked her hard. I could feel the pulsating of myself and of her. I unraveled between her legs as fast as my pace was. "Fuck!" She quivered around me with a virocious moan and her nails pierced my shoulders.

I was rudely broken from my memory by my phone ringing. I knew who it was and I was not in the mood to deal with them. I half heartedly turned the shower off and walked toward the phone.

"What the fuck do you want?" I answered, without needing to see who it was.

"Don't be like that." A soft, sharp voice answered. "You really should speak better to a fellow witch. Do you have no tact?"

"I lost that with you years ago. So, leave me the fuck alone and go turn another towards your poison!" I furiously slammed the phone down onto the glass table that I had sat next to. "Shit! That fucking bitch. My day has started fabulously." I spoke aloud.

With an unenthusiastic view towards the day, I walked through the empire in which I had created. I no longer owned only a crystal shop on the side of an arcade; but, an empire of magic, control and pure power. I owned the rights to all magic and the elements. Everyone that wished to form some kind of spell, transformation or anything magical at all needed to come through me. My products, mine alone, were to be the only ones that were used. Shops near and far, all over the world. I was the master of all masters.

As I reached my quarters, I compelled the blonde standing at the door to come in and undress. She was wearing a red satin dress that had a split up her skirt that was showing just below her ass. As the dress hit the floor, I admired that she was wearing a matching red lace bra and briefs with a suspender belt holding up silk stockings that matched her skin tone. This woman knew how to dress to impress.

I ordered her to her knees in front of me. As I have had my fun through my female side, I now wish to please my masculine side. With one hand, I unzipped my navy trouser and with the other, I grabbed her hair. A moan escaped her mouth and she looked at me with a slight fear. This made my manhood even happier. Seeing her fear made me feel even more powerful. She knew what I needed. She opened her mouth and with a fast movement, I pulled her head down onto my cock. Making sure there was no escape, I filled her and it made her gag. I ignored this reflex and continued pushing into her mouth. Knowing she must please me, she teases and sucks on me, sending a pleasurable feeling throughout my groin. I want to have the pleasure of going beyond her reflex, so, I push further and deeper.

"Dont gag, swallow." I ordered as I pushed further into her mouth and held her head in place. She did as I asked. I still had hold of her head, so she couldn't pull away and I threw my head back as my dick went beyond her reflex, over the lip of the pipe and into her throat. Her new reflex was to swallow what was in her throat, causing a feeling of pure bliss all along my shaft. The throat pulsated to shift what was there, and her mouth was tight around my bulb. Not being able to pull back, she started to breathe through her nose, causing small light breezes upon my lower stomach. My build of pleasure grew stronger and stronger. I fucking love the control I have. My dick started to ache, her jaw became tighter and I had work to do. I pulled harder on this woman's hair, causing her to attempt an "ahh" noise. As she did this, I pulled back my dick, and came, I came hard.

Upon my table was an order of ingredients I had not sold together for over a decade.

● soul suppress stone

● black tourmaline

● blue sage

● claw of crow

● root of a mugwort

● devil's cherry

● wing of a fairy

● 5 black candles

● 5 white candles

Not a chance! Add some cinnamon, rosemary and a chant, and that's the damnation spell. Dismissed straight away. I made a note of the name upon the order.

Without prompting, I thought about the witch I once knew again.

"Not like that! You need to be certain as to what you want!" She shouted as I was trying the transformation spell. I was really impatient, I wanted to know things and how to do them yesterday.

"I am trying! I wish there was a simpler way to cast!" I pouted as I sat down on the couch.

"All you need to do is believe. Believe in yourself and the magic. The rest is easy once you believe." She said while running her hand through my hair. Fuck this! I pulled her within my grasp, turned her over and started to kiss her with a Force of love, desire, frustration and disappointment within myself. I wanted so badly to shag this woman however I wanted when I wanted, yet, I couldn't do a transformation spell. As her tongue danced with mine, sending my body into a spiral of want, I snapped my fingers and her clothes were gone (this cast I had gotten used to).

"Oh no you don't. I want to see you play first." And she ran her hands up my skirt and started to tease my clit with her long, soft fingers. I threw my head backwards; her touch always ran through my like a million volts of electricity. "Mmmm." Escaped my mouth. She stopped playing, looked at me. I knew my witch wanted me to play. I started to rub between my splits and entered a finger to collect my juices. Running my now wet split, I started to rub backwards and forwards from the clit to my vagina. I started to move in sync with how my pleasure was forming. With this, my witch started to mimic me. In want of watching her, I slowed down. She did the same. With a puzzled look upon my face, she answered, "I will copy what you do."

With that I decided to heighten her pleasure by heightening mine. As I was close, she was a couple of steps behind me. I wanted to see her cum first. My arousal was now too much and with a hard and fast orgasm, she crawled over to me and lapped my juices up. Causing me to be turned on all over again. She placed a finger over my mouth and entered me with her own transformation. She knew what I liked and had her formation just perfect. Oh my goodness, with her beauty, skill and perfectly formed dick, I was in my own world. I excelled into a world where I could see colours of all, I could feel what she was doing, yet I could hold onto my orgasmic state with ease. I saw the sun shining upon me and the smell of sandalwood and patchouli amongst a rainforest.

I could see her above me, smiling. She had stopped fucking me, yet, I was still in a hypnotic state. Wanting her to be within my trance, I somehow managed to climb on top of her and penetrate her. I felt myself slide in and out of her. I felt her quiver beneath me as I went harder and faster with my movements. She started to mimic my thrusts and with an amazing sound of "fuuuccckkk." She orgasmned around me, her body shaking as though having a seizure. With this I came out of my hypnotic state and looked down. Not only had I performed a transformation, I had the right fit that she enjoyed. I actually got things perfect and pleased my witch!

All I needed to believe in myself was her love. She was my trigger. She was my confidence.

This thought was jilted from my mind and replaced with the memory of Noah destroying everything. I watched my witch disappear before my eyes because of her. Falling for another witch was my undoing.

Within minutes I had lost my witch, Noah and myself along with it.

"I love you Johanna, I love you very much. I will make sure you are the strongest you will ever want, let alone need! I will show you that the world can be yours. All you need to do is take it. Take what you want and be the ruler you are born to be!" Noah lovingly shouted within the rain with her arms out as though to bring me into her.

The rain was heavy and cold, the mountains looked black as coal and the winds were spiralling. The elements were not in our favour. I took one step closer to Noah as my witch shouted, "NO! Don't do this, you are better than this, you are stronger without her. Please come back to me!"

I loved my witch and I knew she was right. But, the easiness of magic with Noah and the temptation was too strong. I wanted to learn fast and quickly. Noah was the answer for this want. A feeling of dark, arose as I looked at my witch and Noah arguing. Suddenly, a flash of purple and green lightning struck the air and my witch was gone. Noah had her arms in the air and her hands cupped. She was laughing and called me to come to her. She had removed the only person stopping me from joining her. With this, I walked alongside her with a feeling of emptiness and darkness.

I stood from my desk and walked into my ensuite. I threw water over my face to try and cleanse the thoughts from my mind. I didn't want to think back and I wasn't going to go back. So, what was the point?

When I looked up at the mirror, I saw my witch behind me. Startled, I turned around to see her. I was there alone. Looking back at the mirror, there she was again.

"You can bring me back. You still have time. But, not much. Bring me back. Bring me back." Was a faded whisper.

And with that, she was gone again.

I stood at the mirror, staring for an answer. I am the most powerful person on this earth, yet, I was looking into a mirror at a memory looking for an answer. What the fuck?

My body started to fade before my eyes, I saw my witch there, my body changing backwards and forwards between sex. I saw Noah with a smirk.

"That bitch is doing it again!" I shouted at the four walls around me. With a dark blast of thunder and a bright purple lightning, I stood upon the mountains once more. With a decision I needed to make.

(If you liked, please continue reading part 3).