Who can I trust saying no?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was pounding as Maddisyn doubled the scarfs in two and quickly ran their full length through her curled hand, so skilfully forming a loop and securing it with single knot around each wrist that I wondered how many times she'd done it before?

Maddisyn pulled the silken restraints tight and secured them to a leg of the bed. 'Let me go you bitch!' I screamed, while pretending to try to work myself free of the shackles.

Maddisyn moved to the other side of the bed and looped a scarf over my foot, tugging at an ankle to secure it to the bed. 'Open those pretty legs for your doctor!' She ordered as Doctor Love forced his knees between my thighs to open me up.

'No, no, no, please don't!' I cried, squeezing my eyes closed in resignation as I felt my legs forced apart.

Doctor Love leant in to roughly kiss me as Maddisyn secured the other leg, his throbbing erection pushing against my toned stomach. 'I love a Guest with a bit of fight,' he growled as I resisted the urge to kiss him back, thrusting my head from side to side.

My pussy throbbed and moistened with the thrill of vulnerability as I fought against the restraints and my doctor's attempts to kiss me. 'No, don't. Please stop!' I cried out until his lips finally captured mine, silencing my protests and pleas.

Doctor Love got off me and started to undress. 'Ladies first, Maddisyn,' he smirked, suspending his jacket over an antique blue velvet chair.

I took in Maddisyn's petite rounded breasts as she removed her bra. Formed tightly at the chest, they stood out proudly from her athletic young body and tipped with large rosy-red nipples. Easing her panties over her hip, the silky black fabric hesitantly clung to her wet folds. The skin of my neck bristled while gazing at Maddisyn's few soft wisps of dark and loosely curled hair protruding from a neatly trimmed patch above her pussy.

Maddisyn moved between my legs and I gasped as her fingertips slowly drifted through the slick furrow of my inflamed and parted pussy lips. 'She's dripping wet doctor. You're loving it, aren't you?' Maddisyn wickedly grinned at me, working two fingers deeper into the yielding pink flesh.

I flinched at the firm pressure of the scarfs against my skin as I wriggled in vain, restrained, helpless and at their mercy. 'No, no, no, you bitch. I want you to stop,' I lied, my chest heaving with excitement surging through me at being unable to resist anymore.

I bit my lower lip, trying to stifle a scream of ecstasy as Maddisyn began thrusting her fingers webbing deep into the slick sensitive flesh. A wet slapping sounds soon filled the room, betraying my arousal and mingling with my whimpers and protest as I struggled to maintain the facade.

My hips bucked and writhe wildly against Maddisyn's palm smacking against my sodden pussy. 'Oh yeah, finger fuck me!' I finally conceded, the taut scarfs restraining my desperate advance to offer more flesh.

Maddisyn lifted her other hand to my clit and strummed across the aroused peak. 'I thought so you teasing slut,' Maddisyn gloated, watching me thrusting my head from side to side with the inflicted pleasure.

My eyes widened noticing my new doctor naked. His incredibly hard cock was long and thick with sculptured veins running along its length and with a shiny meaty head. Doctor Love's body was lean and slightly muscular, only a light mat of greying chest hairs and his short greying hair gave his age away.

Doctor Love climbed onto the bed and straddled my tits, his erection bouncing in my face as he roughly combed his fingers through my blonde curls and clenched them tightly. 'Fuck my pretty face,' I moaned around his invading cock before tightening my lips around the hardened meat.

Doctor Love arched his back, his hips pistoning his cock into my mouth with my teeth gently grazing the sensitive flesh. 'Oh yeah. This is what you've been teasing me for, isn't it?' He growled.

I could feel the heat from Doctor Love's thighs against my face and the smooth flesh of his cock and throbbing veins over my lips as he thrusted. 'Oh yeah, fuck me both of you,' I mumbled back as Maddisyn's relentless fingers worked me to the edge.

I held Doctor Love's ravenous gaze, my eyes and lips begging for my doctor's cum. His moans grew louder and more urgent, his cock throbbing against my lips before erupting, the flood of warm cum streaming into my throat and my cheeks bulging with the overflow. I slipped my lips off Doctor Love's cock and swallowed, fixated on his erection glistening with my saliva and dripping creamy cum.

Suddenly I was desperate for breath, teetering on the edge of a climax. 'Oh, fuck yes! Yes! Yessssss!' I cried out, my body shaking and shuddering against the tension of the silk bonds as Maddisyn forced an orgasm to rip through me.

My eyes firmly shut and mouth wide open, I gasped for air as I rode out the sensation until the climax finally subsided. Doctor Love climbed off me and feeling more movement on the bed, I opened my eyes to see Maddisyn's leg mounting my chest. She straddled my face and clamped my head between her thighs. A knot of lust caught in my throat as I watched Maddisyn part her pussy lips with two fingers, showing me her pink intimate flesh glistening with slick wetness.

I instinctively moistened my lips and inhaled the scent of juicy wet pussy. 'You want to suck on what you've been teasing?' She grinned down through her tits before thrusting her moist flesh at my mouth.

Maddisyn moaned lustfully, her fingers grasping my blonde curly locks with both hands and grinding her pussy hard into my face. I felt a scarf roughly tugging at a leg and then the other as Doctor Love released the silken ties from the bed. He grabbed my thighs, forcing them back against Maddisyn with the scarfs still suspended down from my ankles.

My legs buckled under his weight as he lent forward and thrusted his cock into my sensitive internal flesh. 'Oh God, fuck me!' I managed to scream into Maddisyn's pussy as she eased back to wrap her arms around my lower legs.

The feeling of helpless restraint and pain overwhelmed me. 'Oh yeah, oh yeah. I love it hard,' I gasped, his ravenous fucking inflicting brutal pleasure.

I desperately tried to lick and suck Maddisyn's pussy as my doctor fucked me senseless, the scarfs straining and biting at my wrists. 'Oh God, you're so wet,' I frustratingly moaned, watched the wasted slick moisture seeping down her inner thighs.

I felt a sense of relief as Maddisyn finally released my legs and rolled off me, the furious pounding easing to some slow forceful thrusts before withdrawing. 'Turn over!' Doctor Love bellowed, his aggressive tone exciting me to the core.

'Oh God, no more. Please, no more,' I feigned mercy.

I gasped at the adrenaline hit as Doctor Love strongly gripped my lower legs. 'Turn over I said!' He commanded, forcing me over.

'Please don't hurt me,' I sobbed, worthy of an acting award as I rolled onto my chest.

I defiantly clenched my thighs together. 'Get up on your hands and knees!' Doctor Love cried out, hesitating only moments before pulling me up and forcing a knee between my legs to open me up doggie-style.

Despite my desperate efforts to crawl forward, he dragged me back and I felt his meaty head parting my pussy lips. 'Oh God no, not more. Please stop,' I whimpered, shivering with dark pleasure.

'We haven't had enough of you!' He bellowed, fear coiling in my stomach at his insistent tone of voice.

I buried my face in the bedspread and my hands clutched as much of the luxurious fabric as I could with the scarfs straining against my wrists. The crushing weight of Doctor Love's body over mine felt wonderful and my begging for mercy turned to incoherent moans as his hips drove his cock into me.

Doctor Love grabbed both breasts, gaining extra leverage and thrusting deeper. 'No, no, no, you're hurting me,' I whimpered, half in pleasure and pain as his ravenous fucking propelled me to another illicit climax.

My protests were hardly noticeable above the wet sounds of sex and slapping flesh as Doctor Love fed an insatiable need. 'Listen to how wet she is. The slut's loving it,' Maddisyn gloated as she kneeled down to release the two remaining scarfs securing my arms.

I burrowed a liberated hand beneath me and strummed my clit feverishly as Doctor Love thrusted, desperately in need of release. 'Oh, God . . . yes . . . yes . . . yes,' I uttered as an orgasm overwhelm me, convulsing and gasping for breath. I'd never cum so hard.

Doctor Love's furious thrusting brought him to the edge. Pausing deep inside my pussy, I felt his pulsating cock emptying a second load. 'Oh yeah, take that you tease,' he gasped breathlessly before burrowing his arm under my chest and his other hand grabbing a handful of my hair.

'That's enough, please stop,' I whimpered as he pulled me up against his chest with both of us on our knees and his hard cock still impaled within me.

I flung my head back as he held me tightly, my mouth wide open and gasping for air as Maddisyn lunged towards me. 'I love your big tits,' she deeply moaned, her face consumed with lust.

Squeezing the soft yielding flesh with her hands, she raked over my rosy nipples before her fingers tortured me with pleasure as they rolled the sensitive buds. 'Uh, uh, uh,' I gasped uncontrollably, stealing short breaths and trembling with the sensation.

Maddisyn's lips captured her tormented prey, forcing loud groans from me as she roughly sucking and flicked with her tongue. 'Are you going to cum for me?' She wickedly teased, slipping her fingers down over my stomach towards my cock-filled pussy.

Maddisyn strummed my throbbing clit with her finger tips before squeezing the sensitive flesh between her fingers and thumb while capturing the other nipple. The feeling overwhelmed me and my ass writhe against Doctor Love's groin as he held me captive in his arms.

The nipple slipped from Maddisyn's lips to hold my distressed gaze. 'Come on slut, cum for me,' she groaned as her finger's drove me on to orgasm.

'Oh, fuck you bitch! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!' I screamed and squirmed as each wave of pleasure thundered through my body.

'Enough, enough, please stop,' I begged, my body trembling violently and my juices flowing around Doctor Love's cock.

Ignoring my pleas, my screams filled the room as she relentlessly brought me to climax again and again. 'Parkville, Parkville, Parkville!' I finally surrendered after grabbing Maddisyn's wrist, losing count of the orgasms.

Doctor Love released me and I slumped into Maddisyn's arms breathing heavily and my heart racing before we collapsed onto the bed. I rolled onto my back, my skin glistening with lust fuelled sweat and exhausted. I felt nothing but ecstasy at that moment, it was so painfully good. The sexual therapy was just what I wanted, what I needed so badly.

Satisfied silence filled the room that had been full of frantic cries of resistance, feigned physical trauma and role-playing forced sex as we recovered. 'Oh my God, that was so real,' I gasped. 'You two were awesome.'

Maddisyn raised herself up onto her elbows and turned to gaze at me. 'Your flirting was amazing and so suggestive,' she smiled knowingly. 'No wonder Doctor Love jumped you, you little tease,' Maddisyn added, softly laughing.

I'm sure Doctor Love had a coy grin with the comment. 'I think the therapy went very well,' he mentioned, making me smile at his reserved professional tone.

'I started to worry when you mentioned the scarfs,' I grinned at him. 'But it just made it even more realistic and a lot more fun.'

I watched as Doctor Love's eyes narrowed in thought. 'I'm glad you enjoyed the therapy and it has been helpful,' he replied. 'Please use the ensuite and have a shower if you like. I'll meet you back in the suite,' he kindly added.

Maddisyn and I laughed and joked as we removed the scarfs and collected my clothing strewn about the suite before I headed for a shower. I wasn't surprised at the lovely facilities, finding everything I needed for showering, dressing and attending to my makeup. I'd never been in such a large and luxurious shower. The antique brass taps and shower fittings looked lovely against the decorative heritage tiles.

The sumptuous cotton towels felt smooth against my skin as I dried off. 'I might have a bath next time,' I said to myself as I gazed at the roll-top bath with its claw feet and antique brass fittings, already deciding there would be a next time.

I got dressed and sat at the white antique dressing table doing my hair and makeup. I smiled to myself recalling Doctor Love proposing sexual therapy last session. I'm not that naïve but it appealed to my naughty side and I can't resist doing things I really shouldn't. 'I'm not cheating on Roni. It's what my doctor recommended,' I kept telling myself but I didn't really need convincing, excitedly planning the forced-sex scenario with him for today's session.

I left to join Doctor Love and found him dressed and sitting on a couch. Standing as I approached, we shared a sensual smile and the contented look that comes with sensational sex. As I sat on the couch opposite my doctor, all I could think about was how he and Maddisyn had taken me to an entirely new level of pleasure I'd only previously dreamt about.

'Tell me how you felt about the sexual therapy?' Doctor Love asked after I made myself comfortable, pulling my skirt as far down my crossed thighs as I could.

The smile that filled my face would have confirmed the therapy was just what my body wanted. 'I'm surprised how good you and Maddisyn were,' I answered. 'No wonder other Guests enjoy your therapy,' I added with a knowing grin.

Doctor Love appeared remarkably unfazed with my salacious comment. 'You took your time using the safe word,' he continued, causing me to smile at him side-stepping what other Guests were enjoying.

'Like I said, it was fun,' I smiled.

'And helpful, as I mentioned,' Doctor Love added. 'It confirmed some of your personal traits that explain why you find forced-sex fantasies erotically arousing.'

I just sat there amazed and took it all in as Doctor Love explained. Being very sexually curious and adventurous, I have a high acceptance of different sexual experiences. Doctor Love mentioned that confident women who considered themselves sexually desirable were also more likely to be comfortable with erotic fantasies.

I thought for a moment about when Doctor Love first raised sexual therapy. He was so sincere, his soft and confident tone not giving the slightest hint of anything illicit. At the time, the thought of sex with my doctor was as exciting as it was shocking. It was wrong for so many reasons but that was part of the attraction. Listening to his analysis of the therapy, I'm starting to wonder if he actually believes in the treatment.

It left me feeling a little intrigued, adding to my interest in more therapy. 'No wonder I got excited about the sexual therapy,' I smiled, re-crossing my legs and ignoring the hem of my skirt.

I waited patiently as Doctor Love's gaze roamed. 'Will I need another session?' I asked, keeping the longing out of my voice.

'It will help. I wouldn't prescribe the therapy otherwise,' he answered without the slightest hint of anything inappropriate.

Standing up, Doctor Love flashed me one of his gorgeous smiles. 'I'll see you out and we can make the appointment with Maddisyn.'

Always the gentlemen, Doctor Love accompanied me to the Sitting Room and Maddisyn greeted us with her usual infectious smile. 'May I have the same time next week please?' I smiled back.

'Certainly,' Maddisyn's smile widening.

'How about I leave the planning for the therapy with you two?' I grinned knowingly. 'I know I can trust you both saying no,' I added, a wicked smile filling my face.


12