The Beverly Chronicles Ch. 04 - Who Decided This Was a Good Idea?

Story Info
Housewife's babysitter rights a wrong with a surprise.
5.1k words
3.52
21.1k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - Who Decided This Was a Good Idea?

By Masterfeedlarry

Marcus Davidson sat in his car at the Cell Phone Lot at the airport, his engine quietly idling. He looked at his phone when it vibrated and read the text. "I'm outside," was all it said.

Marcus responded with, "Be right there," and hit send. Then, he quickly dashed off another, "I'm driving a black Mustang."

"Aight, I'm at the first Southwest pick-up area," was the response.

The tall, sandy haired man dressed in a slate-grey suit pointed to the back of the Mustang as the car pulled up. Marcus climbed out and opened the trunk. The two men's eyes met for the first time. Both men were expressionless.

"Mr. McClain?" asked Marcus.

"Yeah, that's me," said Dan, flopping his suit-bag into the trunk while still staring into the face of the young black man.

"Wassup?" asked Marcus extending his arm at a forty-five-degree angle, hand open.

"Who decided this was a good idea anyway?" asked Dan in an exasperated tone.

"Well, who decided that they needed to fuck Amy?" asked Marcus, mimicking Dan's exasperated tone.

Dan looked around nervously to see if anyone heard that last comment, then back at Marcus whose hand remained extended in friendship.

Two hands clasped with a loud smack as Dan swung his palm to impact Marcus's palm. The two men drew each other closer until their knuckles touched the other's chest. When they stepped away, their fingers disengaged with an audible snap.

Marcus walked around and got in on the driver's side, Dan on the passenger's side. There was still tension in the air as the men reached for and attached their seatbelts. Marcus released the handbrake, pushed in the clutch, and revved the engine which emitted a throaty, rumbling growl. He then slid the gear-shifter into first gear and pulled away from the curb being careful not to spin the tires and draw attention to himself. Dan smiled.

"I'm glad to see you got this as a six-speed manual instead of an automatic," said Dan as he checked out the analogue dials on the dashboard.

"It's not a real Mustang unless it's a stick," smirked Marcus.

"Sounds good," said Dan. "I like the way she growls." Both men looked at each other and smiled.

"So, how did you like fucking my wife?" asked Dan.

Marcus paused to let the question linger in the air for a while before he spoke.

"I wasn't even going to answer that stupid-assed question," answered Marcus calmly. He looked over at Dan who now looked out at the road avoiding eye contact as he now realized how stupid the question was. "Well, let me put it this way, I'm really looking forward to fucking her again! Does that answer your question?"

After a few minutes of silence, Dan finally spoke. "Hey, man, my bad," he began, still staring out at the road. "It's just that I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of this."

"Yeah, well you can start with the fact that you brought this all on yourself when you let Amy suck your dick," admonished Marcus.

"Would you have said 'no' to Amy asking to suck your dick?" asked Dan. He paused, again realizing that that was yet another stupid question. "Well, obviously not, because she's your girlfriend now and you know how good she is at sucking cock, so..."

"So, stop beating yourself up over it," said Marcus, almost angrily.

Dan felt rather childish at that moment. The two men sat in silence for a few miles. Finally, calmly, Marcus spoke.

"Mr. McClain..."

"Please, call me Dan."

"Ok, whatever...Dan, do you know where we're going and what we're about to do?"

Dan sort of knew what they were going to do based on Amy's texted instructions, but he had been too nervous about the whole situation to actually try to visualize exactly how this whole scenario was going to play out. Dan looked blankly at Marcus. He figured that Marcus's explanation may help him to get a grip on what was about to happen. Marcus continued,

"We're about to go fuck two of the hottest females I've ever seen or had the pleasure of fucking! And that's all because of that wonderful little sex-goddess, Amy; my girlfriend, your real-life fuck fantasy. And, believe me, this situation could have gone in the other direction real fast!"

Dan let Marcus's words sink in. When you put it that way, it is quite an amazing situation. He was lucky his wife wasn't laying in wait to cut his balls off or something. Dan took a dep breath and let it out slowly. Marcus continued, "And your wife still doesn't know that you're coming home tonight and not tomorrow."

Dan shook his head up and down as he thought about how seeing his wife, Beverly, was going to go. "She is still thinking about whether or not to let you know what happened last weekend, let alone allowing you to join in on the 'fun,'" explained Marcus.

Amy had concocted a plan to get Dan's wife Beverly to fuck her boyfriend, Marcus, to even the score, as Beverly's husband, Dan, had fucked Amy. Tit for tat. It seemed simple enough. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. As above, so below. Turnabout's fair play. Any way you sliced it; it came out even, at least in the sex-crazed mind of a nineteen-year-old sex kitten. However, the devil is always in the details.

"I think I got it now," said Dan. "We're going to have to be a team when we get there."

"Exactly," smiled Marcus. "We're going to have to bring our 'A' game..."

"And play un-selfish ball," added Dan.

"You got it! We go in to please them!"

"Make them cum as many times as we can!"

"Always accommodating."

"Make them glad that we're even there."

"I'm tellin' you, man! Don't fuck this up! This could be the beginning of a really good thing, yo," warned Marcus.

"Don't worry, man. I'm right there witcha, bruh" grinned Dan.

Their high-five had wonderful resonance as a loud crack ricocheted off the interior of Marcus's Mustang.

"You play college ball?" asked Marcus.

"Small forward. Haverford. You lookin' to play in college?"

"Yeah, St. Mary's. Small forward too."

"When you and Amy graduate from college, you definitely have jobs waiting for you, working for my company. You guys are sharp," said Dan enthusiastically.

Dan's phone chirped in his pocket. He pulled it out to read a text from Beverly and was treated to a photograph. She knelt on the bed looking back over her shoulder at the camera. Her legs were slightly spread, and her back was arched severely. A black butt plug filled her asshole and her pussy gaped lewdly open. Her breasts bulged onto the bed around her knees. The caption read, "Can't wait for you to get home tomorrow so you can fuck this ass. Fight the urge to jerk off to this picture because I want you to cum all over my big, fat titties!"

"Dayum!" exclaimed Marcus when he looked over at Dan's phone glowing in the darkness within the car.

"What are you doing?" asked Beverly excitedly. "Did you just send that out?"

"Dan will be excited to get it!" giggled Amy, holding the phone out of Beverly's reach.

"Give me my phone," said Beverly trying to sound stern and pissed off.

"Here," said Amy handing her own phone to Beverly instead. "Take one of me!"

Amy hopped up on the bed and struck the exact same pose that Beverly had just assumed. The difference was in Amy's expression, mouth hanging open, eyes reflecting a vacuous, wanton stare.

"Jeeze, Amy! You look like some cock-hungry porn slut," said Beverly admiring the image on the phone.

"Thanks!" said Amy jumping down to look at the image over Beverly's shoulder. "Don't you just love being a girl, I mean a woman, you know, a female? I mean, we've got titties and pussies and ass, and guys just stare at us all the time and all they want to do is fuck us! I mean, isn't that just the best feeling when you walk in a room, and you know every guy in there would give his left nut to fuck you?"

"Yes, it can be exciting, and intoxicating, and addictive, but..."

"But nothing," interjected Amy. "My mom always says, 'but,' ... but what? You grow old and wrinkled and your titties sag and guys don't hit on you anymore? Well, I'm going to enjoy myself as much as I can until that day comes, and you should too!"

Beverly thought about Amy's words. First, she thought about the fact that she'd never had a discussion with her own mom about being female and all it entailed. But now that Amy had put it so crassly, she realized that that is, in fact, what this was all about. Her journey to experience anal sex had been a race against time to experience all that life had to offer before that window of opportunity closed.

"Fuck yeah," said Beverly as she high fived her young friend.

Amy took her phone from Beverly and gave hers back. She looked at her image again and smiled. "Marcus is going to love this," she said as she hit send.

"Did you, um... is Marcus uh?" asked Beverly failing to come out and just ask the question.

"Oh my God," said Amy feigning exaggerated excitement. "You want to know if I invited Marcus to come by again!'

"Well, I..."

"You want to fuck my boyfriend!" squealed Amy. "You want to fuck Marcus again before Dan gets back home!"

"No, I..."

"You little slut!" said Amy, her mouth hanging open in disbelief. "That's why you wanted to prep on Friday night instead of Saturday afternoon so you could get Marcus to fuck you good before Dan comes home Saturday night!"

All Beverly could do was wear a guilty grin which only confirmed Amy's accusations.

"Well, it just so happens that I did invite Marcus to join us and, boy do we have a treat planned for you," said Amy grinning back at Beverly.

"It's just that I can't imagine having Dan and Marcus in the same room at the same time, so I figured I could fuck Marcus tonight, and get fucking Marcus out of my system before Dan came home, you know?" asked Beverly, her preoccupied mind ignoring or not hearing Amy's promise of an upcoming treat.

"Ok...?" asked Amy, confused by her friend's reaction.

"Yeah, this has been fun and all, but this can't become part of my life right now. There's too much happening... like, Olivia, and I'm going to start going back to work soon, and..." said Beverly looking at the floor despondently.

"Jesus, Beverly! Slow down," demanded Amy as she grabbed Beverly's chin and lifted it to get the young mom to focus on her own concerned face. "I hear ya, but now is not the time to start thinking about all that."

Beverly looked back into Amy's face and sighed. She smiled apologetically at her friend. "You're right. Sorry. I almost slid back into my old frame of mind," she explained. I have to remember to stay away from dark, overwhelming thoughts."

"I'll say!" agreed Amy. "Now, what you need is a few toe-curling orgasms and a good night's sleep."

"You're right."

"I know I'm right," said Amy. She touched the tip of her nose to Beverly's nose, then tenderly kissed her friend's soft, full lips. Beverly slid her tongue into Amy's mouth and enjoyed the unique sensation of kissing another woman. She decided to get lost in these few, fleeting moments as she silently vowed that, in the future, she would no longer allow herself to partake in such dalliances. Such behavior was made for the young and capricious, not parents and those with important responsibilities. This would be her last hurrah, and she would make it memorable.

"You ever double-team a woman with another guy?" Dan asked nervously.

"Naw," said Marcus. "You?"

"Nah."

Finally, they pulled up in front of the McClain's house and Marcus cut the engine.

"You know that means our legs will be touching, and we'll feel each other's dicks while we're both in there," said Dan, clearly showing concern for the imminent situation.

"Guys do it in porn all the time, so it can't be that bad," reasoned Marcus.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," figured Dan. "It'll just be a new experience, that's all."

"Yeah, we're about to make quite the memory," said Marcus. Again, hands clasped, and the two men walked from the car into the house.

"Let me text Amy that we're here," said Marcus as the two men stood on the front porch. When he opened his phone and pulled up the thread he'd maintained with Amy, he was treated to the photo of her kneeling on the bed in that cock stiffening pose she had struck for Beverly, her impromptu photographer.

"Dayum," said Dan looking over Marcus's shoulder at his phone. The two men smiled at each other as Dan quietly opened the front door and they crept in.

Amy broke their kiss and looked at her phone when it vibrated in her hand. The text was short enough that she could read it without opening her phone. It simply read, "We're in." She tossed her phone onto her backpack on the floor at the foot of the bed. Cradling Beverly's face in her hands she resumed kissing her friend with renewed passion.

Beverly, too, tossed her phone onto the bed so that she could fill her hands with

Amy's firm, round bubble butt. She kneaded the firm flesh with a vigor that exposed her passionate lust for the blonde teenager. Beverly was becoming very comfortable with her newly found appreciation for enjoying sexually the body of another woman. And Amy's buns were so firm, so squeezable. Both women enjoyed the electric current that seemed to course through their bodies when their nipples touched. Pussies moistened.

Digging her fingers into the abundant flesh of Beverly's round ass, Amy pulled her friend even closer. She too had begun to crave the feeling of being enveloped by the body of a voluptuous woman. Their thighs rubbed together, each seeking a way to make their pussies and their excited clits meet and give them that delicious sensation when orgasm overtakes their bodies. Frustration and impatience spurred Amy to take control. She guided the couple to the bedside and pushed Beverly roughly onto her butt in a seated position. She then dropped to her knees, slid her palms under Beverly's soft thighs, and buried her face in the young mother's open pussy.

Beverly's head lolled back, and a deep moan escaped her lips. Just as quickly as she had vowed to resist such encounters in the future, she was already trying to figure out how she would ever be able to live without Amy eating her pussy. The way Amy wiggled her tongue in her wet hole and battered her swollen pussy lips with just the tip of her tongue drove Beverly crazy. And when she sucked her clitoris into her mouth and held onto the tiny knub of flesh with her teeth while she assaulted it with rapid flicks of her tongue never failed at inducing convulsive orgasms in the young mother. Beverly held onto Amy's head with both hands and surrendered to the tidal wave of sensations that washed over her. Like a woman being electrocuted, Beverly twitched and shuddered for several seconds until the spasms slowly subsided.

"Holy fuck, Amy!" hissed Beverly through clenched teeth. "What you do to me..."

After several minutes of Amy tenderly kissing Beverly's succulent thighs, waiting for her friend's heart rate to return to double digits, she coaxed her to her feet.

"Come on, girlfriend," she said, pulling her with both hands to a standing position. "I've got something to show ya."

Amy led Beverly out of the bedroom and down the stairs holding her hand as lovers do. Beverly didn't even bother to ask where they were going as she was sure she had cooked something up involving her chocolate boyfriend, Marcus. Sure enough, when they turned the corner into the living room, there sat Marcus, casually stroking his massive erection, trying to distribute the copious amounts of pre-cum that oozed from the tip up and down the glistening shaft.

"Sup y'all?" he asked in a sexy baritone voice.

"Obviously, you," said Amy with a smirk. "I told you she'd want to get fucked again before her hubby gets home."

Beverly simply smiled. She still didn't know how she could ever bring herself to resist these two sexual playmates in the future, but she had vowed to do so, so now she would enjoy this as much as she could. Amy picked up Marcus's pants from a nearby chair, pulled a gold foil packet from a pocket, and tossed it to Beverly.

"Show him what I taught you," demanded Amy.

Dan stood naked in the dark kitchen stroking his impressive erection to keep it hard as he watched the proceedings in the living room. It wasn't lost on him that he had stood in the exact same spot on a previous occasion to watch two people fucking in his living room, but this time, one of those people was his wife. He watched her rip open the foil packet with her teeth and pull the rolled-up condom into her mouth with her tongue. Then he watched as she knelt down in front of the seated nineteen-year-old. The couch blocked her from his line of sight. If she was doing to Marcus what Amy had done to him a half dozen times in the past, then he already knew what that looked and felt like.

Pangs of regret for having succumbed to the charms of Amy Ferguson tugged at his heart and threatened to deflate his erection. He hoped that what was about to happen would somehow even the score. It wouldn't change the fact that he had been the first to be unfaithful, but at least it would balance the scales and allow them to move forward as a couple. Hopefully.

"Way to go, Beverly," said Amy as Beverly pulled Marcus's condom covered cock from her throat. "You certainly are a fast learner."

"Damn, girl," exclaimed Marcus. "I thought Amy was the only girl that would ever be able to do that!"

"I figure if I can deepthroat Dan, I'd probably be able to deepthroat you as well," explained Beverly as she rose to her feet.

Marcus slouched further on the couch until his buttocks hung over the edge. He held his erection at the base and smacked it against his wash board abs.

"Climb on, ya'll," encouraged Marcus.

"I'll take the tongue," said Amy, climbing on to Marcus's face. The young man grabbed two handfuls of Amy's bubble butt and began to earnestly consume the wiggling flesh attached to Amy's freshly shaved pussy.

Beverly climbed onto Marcus's turgid erection and guided the huge head into the opening of her gaping pussy. Posting her hands on her friend's lower back, Beverly rose and descended continuously on the steely hard erection until she eventually sat comfortably upon his lap. She flexed her vaginal muscles and a juicy pussy fart gurgled over and around Marcus's balls. She was filled with cock with no room to spare. At this point, Beverly began to fill and void her pussy with hard cock, selfishly attempting to induce her own orgasm.

Though working for her own satisfaction, Beverly couldn't resist twisting the black butt plug from Amy's anus and replacing it with her own tongue. She felt the young sex goddess shudder and knew that the combined stimulation offered by her, and Marcus would eventually result in Amy's first orgasm of the evening. She realized again that she had grown genuinely fond of making Amy cum and wondered if she really wanted to give that up.

Dan had moved from his hiding place behind the island in the kitchen to just outside the living room door where he peeked around the corner. He saw his wife, Beverly, eyes closed in concentration, jabbing her tongue in her babysitter's asshole, while purposefully fucking the man on whose lap she was perched. Amy lifted her head only to meet Dan's gaze as her orgasm overtook her. She smiled briefly, grimaced, closed her eyes and cried out as she trembled and shook on Marcus's face. Beverly felt Amy's asshole close around her tongue and enjoyed the sense of satisfaction that came with helping to make her girlfriend cum.

"Fuck, that was intense," said Amy when, having regained her senses, she eventually climbed off Marcus's face. "Don't go anywhere, I'm going to get the dildo."

Amy bounded past the stairs and into the darkened dining room where Dan was hiding. Marcus looked back and forth from Beverly's sparkling eyes to her swaying and bobbling breasts. The vision only made his cock grow harder and his thrusting more vigorous. Beverly stared back at Marcus.

12