Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF is this? Skimmed to the end, terrible

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

When you write a multi-part story it helps when they share a title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a master class piece of bullshite

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another stupid black/white cheating story. Shit like this makes stupid look good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Skimming is a wonderful thing. I read the Dan/Marcus introduction and buzzed to the end. I only imagine the crap that was spewed in between. No, wait, I don't want to think about how bad it could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's bad enough you fill your stories with BBC mythology and lies, but then to expect your readers to navigate through a series of interconnected stories, but with unconnected titles, too? Fuck right on off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every story posted today was garbage. At this rate, I'm going to wear out the number 1 key on my keyboard. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this author really so stupid he posted this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I understand the effort, but it was completely fucked up in execution. Glad you and your fans like it. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic.1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply stupid. Gave a fuck about the crap. Talent free wannabe scribbler by numbers. Geez

Captcha

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

WHO DECIDED THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?

Seems you did, though the rest of us could have told you this trash wasn't worth wiping our collective asses with.

kdad9010kdad9010over 2 years ago

Loved it. Not a straight forward wife loses her mind to slutdom tale but plenty of good sex. I think you could have gone further with the jealousy and hurt especially when the wife went hog wild having two weekends full of sex with two other people. But I do appreciate that some was there at all. And none of that chest beating bravado BS. Love and a relationship can be more complicated than “one and done” or “live with the humiliation, Cuck!” I especially enjoyed the consensual, “let’s go wild together” happy ending.

I want to hear what happens when the teens come home for break!!! Do they bring friends?

This is the kind of story that brought me here in the first place. Thank you!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Marcus again? Jamal must be in jail this week.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

I agree with 26thNC... Jamal must be on vacation or still in jail. Just an overall sad pathetic story. 1 star and that is generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Who wouldn’t want to fuck a sexy little 19 year old? Oh, that’s right, 26thNC/iammweasel wouldn’t. Why you ask? Several reasons. First, he’s more into black guys than white girls. He was probably jealous of Beverly getting that black cock. Second, his old shriveled up pecker really doesn’t get hard any longer, so the mere thought of him fucking anything is laughable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterfeedlarry@masterfeedlarry
Creative writing major in college. Made a career as a history teacher. My high school English teacher once told me that, should I ever encounter writer's block, try writing a pornographic scene. She said "a love scene," but I knew what she meant.