All Comments on 'Who I Used to Be'

by Chadwriteserotica

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

Just a blast to read. Thanks.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Too quick to cleanup the loose plot lines at the end. Otherwise, entertaining read. 4.1*

deadonedeadone7 months ago

Nice.

I love strong confident women. So I'm still waiting for the Amazonian wife to come over and trash the arrogant boss.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed7 months ago

Good story for a newcomer, especially in this category.

RePhilRePhil7 months ago

A new fan 5&FAV

mitchawamitchawa7 months ago

A well-written fight story, with an unusual plot. My question is: did the wife cheat on her husband or not? Why did Steve think he could fuck the husband's wife? It's unclear why this story is in the "Loving Wife" category. It is a fun read because it differs from other stories like this.

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

I don't usually like the unexpected ninja stories this much, but the wife and the new boss at the end put it over the top. Also, I liked the tie very much.

DazzyDDazzyD7 months ago

4. Spell check?

robinhodrobinhod7 months ago

Well blow me down. He's written the same story again!

Mind though, I agree with Just_Words that the tie trick sounded good.

Until you stop and think. They were sitting opposite each other at a table. Assuming his shoulder was above table top level, his upper arm would have to be leading down vertically to reach below. That means that his forearm has to be as long as the table is wide in order to reach a dangling tie on the other side. Difficult to image a bar table less than 2 feet across. Nobody is going to mess with a freak who has forearms like that!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm7 months ago

Love the violence. I think it is my therapy for what was done to me as a kid. Love the no bull shit stance also.

gatorhermitgatorhermit7 months ago
Pros and Cons

Pros: wife presented realistically. She had no interest in the perp. And her physical appearance was presented realistically but respectfully. So may times the 40+ mom is presented as being a super model in these stories.

Cons: business guys just don’t act the way the perp acted. If they are going to seduce somebody at work, the likelihood is they will get sued for sexual harassment. GM at a company I worked for hit on one of the admins - she recorded it and got his sorry ass fired.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

Enjoyed the story, put a BIG smile on my face. Thanks for your writing.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion7 months ago

I loved it. I'm glad the asshole got what he deserved. I always thought it incredible stupid that when some asshole tries to intimidate someone he doesn't know and can't possibly know what the other persons reaction will be, and he still goes ahead with it, he deserves what he gets. Oh, and to robinhod's comment about sitting on the other side of the table, my impression is that they were sitting next to each other. The only functions where my wife was opposite of me were family diners. We always sit next to each other. Obviously, hubby knew wifey better than asshole did. That got him the fifth stare. Yes, I like it when hubby wins.

bpanther777bpanther7777 months ago

This was sooooo unexpected and sooooo good. All I could think was "He didnt see that coming"

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit7 months ago

That was fun. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well done, great story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

Hope you can maintain that attitude when you go to prison for felonious asssult.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not a loving wife story. One of humiliation and revenge is more like it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Meh. Too many issues to list. Two stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Taking care of business.

Fun read.

@Demosthenes384bc:

It's all wrapped up nicely, no loose ends. There's no way the asshole is gonna try for another round, the story narrative is spot on. Not only was he physically, mentally and emotionally destroyed by a man who didn't flinch from doing it publicly, he knows that if he did anything in vengeance, hubby will make it count the next time. His only choice would be to have him killed. Everyone there knew what happened, he'd be the first and only suspect. One wrong move and it buries him too.

It's also another thing to actually go to that kind of length. Somehow, out of the two men, I'm pretty sure it would be hubby who had the determination and the balls to see it through, not the bully.

As for the other two guys... typical lackeys. No substance, no morals and no character, only taking what they can get because the asshole did the dirty work and served his victims up to them. They're running, they're gutless, and they're gone.

What's to wrap up?

AngelRiderAngelRider7 months ago

I liked it. Nice beat down and well described.

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

The villains were cartoon level but this was entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yep, that's just about right. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Finally, some anti-cuck tales, even if too much short. Better to cut the technical fight details to the essential, because they are difficult to follow and so almost useless. Anyway, in the endless ocean of fetish-cuck fantasies, that are asphyssiating this category, a good welcome to these short but likable LW tales: 5* !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it.

A man.... as in a real man.

Who loves his wife.

Her child bearing and raising cost her that perfect body.

But a real man sees the true beauty in his wife even with the ravages of time.

And that people is normal.

And defends her.

So she knows where her safety is.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

would have loved to hear more about the wives that he passed around to the other guys. Divorce or not?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ahhh... I'm having an orgasm of righteousness!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beat the bully ,nice story . Happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Cute, way over the top. But, cute.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

@michawa, Stephen was just an arrogant asshole. He had gotten away with fucking some other women, thought he could do it with anyone.

\

"Almost a year. And I've been working on her the whole time." - He's been working on hr for almost a year and hasn't scored yet?

\

I know NOTHING about martial arts, so I have no idea how practical all the moves in these stories are, but for the author's sake I hope they are, or else the martial arts experts her will pick this apart. I agree with robinhod that the reach for the tie sounds out of reach.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

stillaonewomanm said — "Love the violence. I think it is my therapy for what was done to me as a kid. Love the no bull shit stance also."

I totally agree! Tyrannical predators deserve justice!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, you know sometimes someone has to get punched!

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol7 months ago

Thank you for this!

-

Be well!

patilliepatillie7 months ago

Nice job mate, very quick & pleasant read that just flew by.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To Robinhood, read the part about seating again. The asshole took her vacated seat. Loved the assholes assumption of superiority, didn't like the bullshit, throwaway "better man" line

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really good story. Thank you

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

Robinhod is probably right, but I still like the trick with the tie.

maxx308maxx3087 months ago

Very well done, good job đź‘Ź.

redboat7redboat77 months ago

Great story!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story, but you went waaaay overboard on the beatdown. Also, only in idiotic Marvel Movies and in bad fiction do villains loudly reveal their nefarious plots. A better plot device is to have some of the other people at the table hear his obviously drunken, ego-fueled statements. Still a solid (versus soiled) 4 because MC wasn't a Navy SEAL, C.I.A. operative, Force Recon, DELTA... Loved the basic premise.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Would have been 5 stars if she had told him about the boss hitting on her BEFORE the party...

Sumnut96Sumnut967 months ago

It's nice to see a puffed up, egotistical prick get a quick beat down. Kind of reminds me of Vandy's tale about "the alpha". 5 stars DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dear God, but this was stupid.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

You’re getting better, as another asshole gets whooped. Wish I had skills, I’m just big and mean looking.

InchesofInchesof7 months ago

Fun stuff! Both of these were well done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A pattern of grandiose warrior husbands. OK, why not? Kind of cartoonish, but still fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a total piece of bullshit. Is this supposed to be a Stallone script? It was that contrived.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well done , I loved it you don’t screw with a married couple and get away with it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I blew out out his ear drums, yanked out his heart, poked his eyes out, broke his arms and legs, permanately disabled him, blah, blah, blah. How erotic. Two stars.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove7 months ago

Ding Ding Ding... Best fight scene on Literotica goes to...Chadwriteserotica

Stevevo17Stevevo177 months ago

you showed that Jerk. I liked it.

Storyteller0112Storyteller01127 months ago

Ever notice how the whiners are always Anonymous? Nicely done, Chadwriteserotica.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster17 months ago

Always good to see a good marriage, even when there's a bad boss !

All 5 stars for this quick - but good - tale of a guy protecting his wife and their marriage from a wannabe predator who thinks he's an alpha...

...but can't spell beta !

mighty1313mighty13137 months ago

for all the effort you put into that fight scene, it made absolutely no sense

rnebularrnebular7 months ago

While I'm glad the guy wasn't a wimp, this story was basically just a quick beating of a guy no one likes, not much of a story here to read. Meh

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite7 months ago

LW has far too many stories that aren’t erotic.

njlaurennjlauren7 months ago

Eh, not that great honestly. The setup was okay, but it kind of went off the rails. The kind of beating he gave the jerk would have involved the cops, the staff would have called them. You probably could have stopped with slamming his head on the table and the plate, the extended beat down just made him look like a psycho.

The guy was already in deep trouble, his behavior was overheard and the company would fire the guy on the spot.

Glad the hubby and wife turned out okay, but really didn't work.

RaandvalkRaandvalk7 months ago

Good to see the intended "victim" give his aggressor his comeuppance. No wimp husband's here!

omnivorousomnivorous7 months ago

While it didn't arouse me to read it, (the reason I come here). I must say I really enjoyed it!! As a boy, like so many others today, I attended a variety of karate schools and styles....so I was interested to read this one, once it got going. I say good job....but since this site promotes eros, your account is mis-placed here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Finally !!! A story to my liking. Justice. Delivered immediately. And decisively, not after the aggrieved husband puts up with weeks of abuse and humiliation. I HATE those stories. And as a karate, ju jitsu, and boxer guy, I, of course, loved the beat down, although I think that, with all due respect, I would have been a tad bit more efficient. Don’t think I would have toyed with steven the way the MC did. Just a single throat strike and knocked his trachea into next week. All done. Perhaps for forever.

But thank you. Delicious offering.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

3 Stars, it was on the wrong edge of believability and any reality. Nice try but, try again.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Five stars. OK, it was short, wasn’t filled with gratuitous graphic porn sex, er excuse me - erotica - but what to do with an arrogant asshole boss… yep just right. As to cops not being called - it’s fiction.

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

@robinhod

Well blow me down. He's written the same story again!

Mind though, I agree with Just_Words that the tie trick sounded good.

Until you stop and think. They were sitting opposite each other at a table. - You assumed they were sitting opposite but the story says different.

"She had barely left the table when Steven plopped down in her chair next to me."

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

@sbrooks, He's been working on hr for almost a year and hasn't scored yet?

Did you use a question mark at the end of a statement?

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

@sbrooks103x

"Almost a year. And I've been working on her the whole time." - He's been working on hr for almost a year and hasn't scored yet? - Why do you put question marks at the end of a statement?

\

I know NOTHING about martial arts, so I have no idea how practical all the moves in these stories are, but for the author's sake I hope they are, or else the martial arts experts her will pick this apart. - Do you really care or is this a disguise for a nitpick?

I agree with robinhod that the reach for the tie sounds out of reach. - So is your comment! you should stop skimming.

Timk1961Timk19617 months ago

Fantastic!

I really loved the line:

"Do you have any idea how badly I've missed hitting someone?"

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

Good to a husband able to stand up for his wife before anything happens. Martial arts does not have anything to do with the story. It's pretty obvious our MC knows hoe to deal with disrespectful bosses. Reminds of another story I can't remember the name of but the bosses wife makes a move on her and she invites him over to the house then the wife and hubby teach him a lesson he'll never forget. Excellent, not all of us husbands are wimps. 5 stars

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGo7 months ago

I love the would-be alpha male being humiliated by the MC. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story but non erotic wrong category

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This could have been a really good story, although it seems to be a copy of somebody else's. But you need an editor or proofreader or something, badly. The repetition of the clothes half off was really stupid. And falling back on the MC who turns out to be a superhero in disguise with his martial arts is just kind of lame. Doesn't take much to write a story like that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just really bad. Bad writing, formatting, repeated comments, and insipid fighting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Preposterous! ... no one in his right mind, no matter how powerful... would talk to someone he knew nothing about and tell him he is going to fuck his wife and call her a fat slut to his face... especially at a company function where all the employees are there to witness... this is one of the worst stories I have ever read on this site. 1-star.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I kind of liked it, as it was funny at times. But I also agree with some of the commenters, in that this story has been written before a couple of times. What's next author, are you going to write a template cheating wives story (don't forget the Martian Slut Ray if you do) using all of the standard lines, and situations which have been covered multiple times? I'm sure a story could be written doing just that, if you use enough examples. I mean there are at least 3 or 4 "heart attack" cheating wives stories already in the forum, as are several "girls night out"(2 this week alone), along with a few "came home early from a business trip", or "home early from work being sick" or "forgot something I needed for a client presentation". And those are just some of repeats, along with "office Christmas parties", and "4th of July parties-company summer picnics". Don't even get me started on the February Sucks theme, that almost everyone has done in some form or another. Be it a take off of the original, or with an actor, or even in a different country. And then there's the "Just Once if you don't mind" series, or the "We have to talk". threads. Or even the "Place holder" series of stories.

Finding something new to read has become a challenge of sorts, as I kind of skip over the dedicated cuckold stories. If I wanted to read them, I'd go to the Fetish forum, as that's where they're supposed to be. As it is, I've been spending more time in the Non Consent and Erotic Couplings forums, along with First Time stories. Just my take on it, and look thru some of No Talent Hack's stuff, as he's done some original writing, as has Other2Other1. Granted he writes about being in Australia, and knows his countryside. I like his stories, mainly as he talks about different areas of his "homeland", with killer detail (you can almost see it with your eyes closed). ST1956 does that too in most of his stories (but in his own universe), as does QHML1, and the details really make the reader want to read a story(the reader feels like part of the story). I've noticed that Hard Days Knight (HDK) has been getting better at it too.

OOAAOOAA7 months ago

Great story!!! 5 stars!

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

That was fun!! Nothing like a good game of kick the douches ass.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ok wildly fun and exhilarating, but oh so implausible with everyone just leaving Steve on the floor and found ahead with the awards ceremony, not to mention, no police involved at all. Still 5 stars for the beat down. Seriusly thiugh do rich bosses with a lot to lose actually deliver egomaniacal ultimatum like that to husbands?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was GREAT! So much fun, laughed till I cried, GREAT BEAT DOWN of a scumbag!

1_Inquiring_mind1_Inquiring_mind5 months ago

This should happen to anyone who tries to hang the horns

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As it should be..... No big build up with so called character development...Just wham, bam and thank you sir. Love it.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

To the anon that doesn't think anyone would say what this wife's boss said your not well versed are you cause some guys would actually say that to a woman's husband even if they don't know anything about him cause some people are so full of it they honestly believe that no man can beat them and stop them problem is they assume that with everyone and they run into a man that puts them in their place it was clear the boss had no idea how to tell who the most dangerous man in the room well he found out the hard and painful way lol

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

To anon that is saying it's not original and talking about having all the norms in this category well if you pay attention to exactly how many stories are in this category its impossible to write a original story that someone has never done a version of so you are anyone else complaining about shit like that is bullshit pay attention before complaining so when you comment about something you may actually make a comment that is plausible and makes since not a comment like you made that just makes you look like a complete idiot it's called common sense for a reason everyone has it just don't use it well I suggest you use it

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer5 months ago

Anyone who knows anything about creative writing knows there are NO ORIGINAL PLOTS. Everything one can come up with has been done many times--the best you can hope for is to read a story with a slightly different twist.

Chad, this is the second time I read this and its just as good as it was the first time. Thanks for the read cd

kirei8kirei84 months ago

A nice fantasy

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A fun fantasy. The wife did nothing wrong. The boss was a predator. Such an idiot. Even if there wasn't the beatdown, warning the husband of his intentions just opens up many ways to make the asshole pay. And as the boss, he has a lot to lose. What a moron. 5 stars for thr brutal takedown.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous