Who is John Galt?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been on a starvation diet for the last month in preparation for this. Was I successful?"

"Both Little and Big John think yes now get your 118 lbs down her."

As she dropped down next to me she said.

"121 and I'm not done yet."

"Don't lose too much girl. There won't be anything left to cuddle with."

As we came together this time I spent an inordinately long time kissing and exploring every inch of her warm and soft body. I found even more secret spots like the backs of her knees. Her pussy was fragrant and oh so sweet as I sucked on her lips and toyed her little bud out of hiding. When I added two fingers massaging her g spot she came convulsively.

"Oh fuck John. OHHHHHHHHhh Fuuuuuuuuch."

Adding my hard cock to the mix I pounded her to another and still another massive orgasm. She was now almost hysterical and she pleaded for me to.

"FUCK ME NOW!!!!!!"

I did.

After a short nap I carried her to the shower. We soaked in the refreshing spray for quite a while. I then left her to finish up and redo her makeup. 45 minutes later we were having a cocktail on the patio, I was dressed casually in a polo shirt and dress jeans and she in a pastel off the shoulder sun dress.

We caught up on our kids at dinner at a road house next door. All of our dinner conversation was light and non controversial but on the walk back to the motel it got more serious when she asked.

'So where do you see this going with the exchange thing?"

"Good question. Ann has consistently professed that this was just a simple curiosity thing that would not effect our marriage. We argued about the effect it would have and eventually I gave in to her way of thinking. However, I know it's going to effect our group dynamic and our individual interactions. Hopefully it won't be in a bad way and we can return to stable marriages with loving spouses. "

"I agree Tom. Hank was the one that really wanted to try the swap and I held out. However, I didn't want to be a stick in the mud and I think you know, I've always had a thing for you. Your neck kisses led to so many fantasy dreams that I lost count. Now I'll have the added memories of this weekend and life will become a lot more complicated."

"Yes with that. My fantasies of you will be reinforced with mental images of the real thing and I won't be able to escape that. However, lets not overcomplicate the situation. I want to have some more delightful sex with you this weekend and if that complicates the future, so be it. Keep in mind that our spouses are also getting complicated even as we speak."

Back in the room we shared some brandy shots and got ready for bed. I was in bed reading from my iPad when she came in dressed i a short little baby doll transparent nightgown. She came over to me and stood next to the bed and when I gave her the circular motion with my hand she slowly twirled.

"Very pretty but the women I sleep with are always bare so strip baby."

"She did and I turned off the iPad."

I opened my arms and the soft warm body folded herself in as if we had been cuddling forever. Suddenly I was taken by the need to hug her hard and she hugged me right back. We had been avoiding passionate mouth kisses but no more. Our tongues dueled as we explored for each others tonsils. The passion of the moment naturally gave way to Little John once again exploring for his cave. Once he was seated there we made beautiful love far into the night. Orgasms were incidental to the intimacy of our act. We were clearly making love, not fucking and I think both of us knew it.

Much later on the twilight of sleep I whispered to Beth.

"This was a mistake. I warned Ann but she insisted."

"I know. Hank also insisted we move ahead. He has always been obsessed with that stupid John Galt thing. He has fantasized about Ann for as long as I have known him. I don't believe that he's ever been unfaithful with your wife but he sure has kept his desire for her active in his imagination forever. If he hasn't been as good to me and the kids I would have been concerned."

We talked quietly about our lives and marriages far into the night and then we must have slept because the sun was streaming in the window and my bladder wanted to be emptied. After taking care of that urgent business I headed back to snuggle with Beth but just as I approached the bed she swung out to take care of her business. When she returned she slid back into my arms and just said.

"Love me."

I did my best for the next hour in bed and the shower. Against my better judgement I again made love to her. It wasn't fucking but rather soft gentle relations that satisfied not just the body but also the soul. As we left the shower to again dry off I kissed her again and said.

"We're in trouble."

"I know."

Reluctantly dressed we went out to my car and drove to Culvers. Ann and Beth had worked out a list of restaurants and attractions that were off limits to the other couple so that we wouldn't run into each other. We ate a hearty lunch and then headed for the Zoo. It was a pleasant day the the crowds weren't too bad as we strolled arm in arm about the grounds.

It was a beautiful mild day and so we sat on a bench in front of Monkey Island to watch the monkeys fuck, the people watching the monkeys fuck and to soak up the wonderful experience of enjoying the ambience of each other. We sat in the sun with her head resting on my shoulder.

"You know my handsome stud, I often think about that night we first met. What would have happened if you had asked me out instead of Ann? Would there have been a second date? Would we have become a successful couple with kids and a happy marriage? I'm not knocking Hank at all. He's everything a good husband, lover, father and provider should be. And from everything I've seen about you over the years, so are you. In fact I have to give you extra credit on the lover subject. Last night and this morning will definitely go into my memory banks as an A++ event and frankly I don't want this to end."

"Neither do I but we both know it has too. So, I suggest that we finish up here at the zoo after we get our fill of monkeys fucking, pick up some deli food for our dinner and go back to the motel. Once there I want to undress you and spend the next 24 hours loving every square inch of your body. Sound like a plan?"

"It certainly is one I can live with."

Our room had a microwave and refrigerator so with the food stored, a nice white wine poured and shoes kicked off we were ready. Beth was comfortable with me slowly helping her out of her clothes as she helped me out of mine. As always, I spent an inordinate amount of time just running my hands over the ultra smooth skin of my lover. I explored all the creases and hollows of her body and tried to memorize then for recall in the uncertain future.

The were food and bio breaks and even a few restful naps but mostly there was just pure loving contact punctuated occasionally by an orgasm or four.

All too soon it was Sunday afternoon. At 2:00 I got a curtesy call from the desk which was our cue to get cleaned up and pack. The shower was relaxing and remarkably nonsexual as quite frankly we were fucked out. By 2:50 we were in my car headed across town to the parking lot where the hand off was to occur.

We arrived exactly at 3 and pulled up to Hank's 4 Runner. He and Ann were sitting side by side in the open rear tailgate of the vehicle. His arm was around her waist and her head was on his shoulder as if she was either sad, tired or maybe just fucked out. He must of seen my vehicle as I turned in because he said something and Ann abruptly moved a little away from Hank and primped her hair.

The exchange was done with a prearranged lack of conversation or physical contact. Frankly there had been enough of that in the previous 48 hours. I stowed Ann's suitcase, got her settled and drove out of the lot after returning Beth's wave. I located and turned onto the westbound expressway and into the light traffic. Once we were out of the city I set the cruise for 75mph. After about 15 minutes of silence I said.

"I wonder what the swingers handbook recommends for conversation on the ride home?"

"Is that what we are? Swingers?"

"I don't know Ann, I think I know what I am and you are but what are we as a couple? Maybe swinger is the wrong term but what else do you call a couple who have been faithful to one another for 23 years after a weekend of fucking other people?"

"I thought we weren't going to talk about what either of us did?

"OK. 'presumably fucking. You're right we weren't going to talk about the weekend. Can we talk about us as a couple? Is our marriage on the same good old bedrock foundation that it was a week ago? Or my dear is it teetering in a fragile balance that only the slightest word could tip it one way or the other? I think that's the case and so I'm just going to shut up."

Ann must have agreed with me because she just nodded and for the next 45 minutes we listened to music. As I keyed the garage door opener she reached out and touched my shoulder and said.

"I love you John Galt. I've got some lasagna in the freezer that I can thaw out. Is that OK?"

"Sure, anything will be fine."

I carried in the bags and collected the weekend newspapers and mail. I made both of us a drink and flipped through the mail and local papers before settling down at the kitchen table to read the Saturday Wall Street Journal. From time to time I watched Ann moving around the kitchen, defrosting the pasta, making a salad and getting out dishes and silver. Physically she seemed the same but I knew that things were different. She then joined me at the table the same as every other Sunday night for the last decades. Picking up her drink she touched glasses with me and said.

"To Us."

I looked into her beautiful eyes and said.

"To US."

Sunday night was quiet. We ate, finished the papers and fell asleep in front of the TV. I woke at 1:30 AM and got up, turned off the set and shook Ann. She thanked me for waking her and we went up to get ready for bed like so many Sunday nights before. As I settled in I was wondering what Beth's homecoming was like.

Ann came out of the bathroom and as she slid into bed next to me I noticed that she was wearing a floor length cotton nightgown. Since normally she slept bare as do I, I knew immediately that she was covering her body for a reason. Instinctively I rolled onto my side facing away from her and when she reached out to touch me I just said.

"I'm tired, its been a long weekend. Good night."

She repeated the good night and later I thought I heard soft crying in the dark.

I was up early and left for work before Ann was Up. I own my own Investment Counseling business and have built up a team of extremely competent and successful counselors and support staff. I personally manage the accounts of several of the major clients but in all reality, my assistants handle 90% of the work. I hold the client's hand during stressful times in the market or their personal lives and take them to lunch on a regular basis. Today was no exception and so I was able to review the markets and my daily reading when I got my first call.

"Yes."

"It's your wife on line four."

"Thanks Lucile."

"Hello Ann."

"I'm sorry I missed you this morning. I wanted to talk to you and I know now's not the time. Can we tonight? I wanted to be sure you didn't have a meeting or anything."

"You were asleep and I didn't want to bother you. Sure we can talk. I don't know if it will help or hurt but we can talk."

"Good. I'll see you tonight. I love you John."

"Love you too. Tonight."

That night as I turned into my driveway I wondered if I would be doing the same thing down the road.

Ann had a light supper prepared for us to sit down and eat or just graze on while relaxing next to the pool. She had a bottle of our favorite white wine. She was in a sleeveless cotton tee and nice shorts and so I changed into a casual shirt and shorts as well.

The wine was nicely chilled and I thanked her for opening it. When we touched glasses I said.

"To Us?"

"Of course to us. Why not?"

"Well my issue is that I'm having a problem defining us. A week ago I wouldn't have had that problem. The 'us' is a lot different now isn't it?"

Ann nodded her head before softly saying "yes."

"So, what do you want to talk about? I guess we're not supposed to talk about how many times you had sex with Hank or how good or bad it was. The number of orgasms you had or the quality of the oral sex is also probably off the table. Also I suppose you don't want to hear about my comparable experiences with Beth. So, I ask again, what do you want to talk about?"

We were both quiet for a long while with our thoughts and occasional sips of wine. Then I had an idea.

"Nice choice of wine."

"Thank you. Yes this has always been one of my favorites. As I recall we found it on that weekend trip after our Sharon went off to school and we became empty nesters."

We chatted about that weekend and other happy events before I said.

"Not to be Debbie Downer but we do have to talk about the weekend. Not about the sex both you and I had but among other things, will there be a reoccurrence of same? Beth would I think be up for it. Would Hank?"

Ann nodded yes.

"Do you think its a good idea?"

Ann shook her head vigorously no.

She looked up at me as I took her into my arms for a hug.

"I agree. maybe sometime in the future but not for a while. We have to figure out who we are now. We and us are different and I think we need to find out if the individuals we have become are folks we want to live with."

"I agree husband, you just made absolutely perfect sense. What also is perfect is the fact that I can feel the start of of a decent hard on pressing against my pussy. I think it would really be appropriate to renew our union."

Neighbors be damned, we didn't make it past the chaise lounge closest to us. As I stripped off her tee I tried not to study her breasts for evidence from the weekend. Same with her pussy and inner thighs as she slid off her shorts and panties. I was partially successful as I did see a few marks that weren't there in the shower we shared before last weekend. However as I inhaled the intoxicating scent of a woman in lust al that was important to me was that her loving body was open, exposed and fully available. Her long slender legs were spread and in the air welcoming me to the wet cavern of her vagina. Her kegels said hello to my cock like a long lost friend and gently massaged me as we first fucked and then transitioned to making love.

Luckily she had made a cold supper because it was still fine hours later as we ravenously consumed the finger food and drank more wine. We grinned and laughed as we refreshed ourselves in the whirlpool and then went skinny dipping in the swimming pool.

After a warm shower and teeth brushing I read for a few minutes in bed while Ann worked on some of those mysterious feminine things guys aren't supposed to know about. When she slipped in bed with me I caught a faint fruity scent so I knew she had douched the last traces of both Hank and I from her vagina. Oral activity would however have to wait for morning as we both fell asleep as we cuddled and made slow and deliberate love.

In the weeks following the exchange the frequency of our love making went up a bit and if anything was more deliberate as if we were trying to show each other that we were fine and nothing had changed. We both of course knew that monumental things had changed and could never be undone. We had changed our marriage contract once and had probably opened the door for it to happen again. Frankly I was expecting that another exchange with Hank and Beth would be in the cards but oddly enough their names wen't mentioned by Ann for months. I think it was about three months after the exchange that I mentioned Hank's name in reference to something completely divorced from that weekend. I think it was about an investment opportunity that he had emailed me but that I hadn't done anything about. In any event Ann asked if I had heard anything from him.

"Why would he be contacting me? He was your lover boy. Hasn't he been sending you forlorn love messages?"

"No more than Beth has been sending you love notes."

"OK dear, bullshit aside. I guess I'm surprised that after fucking our collective brains out for 48 hours neither of us has heard squat."

"Wasn't the agreement no contact for for three months?"

"No, I think our agreement was to not talk about the exchange for a certain period of time. Isn't that about up?"

"I suppose. What's there to talk about?"

I thought for a minute and said

"Lots. Will it happen again? Will it happen with people other than Hank and Beth?"

Ann looked at me a little strangely and the said.

"We changed the contract to take out the infidelity clause but we didn't replace it with any specific names. Just because Hank and Beth were first doesn't mean they could be the only."

Frankly that statement threw me for a loop. I had looked at our contract mod as only applying to our friends but now Ann had other ideas.

"So, correct me if I'm wrong, but you want to open our marriage to people other than Hank and Beth, right?"

"That's a possibility I suppose.

"Well, well. So my happily married, sexually satisfied wife of 23 years want to branch out. Had enough of good old John?"

"Of course not Sweetheart. You know I love you more than anything. You're a terrific lover its just that....well Hank was also fine and everything but......."

"But you've had a taste and now you want to sample someone else, right?"

"Well, sort of. There's this guy at work that is a total flirt. He's always giving me the come on and next week we're going to be working that show together in Cleveland and I was thinking....."

"Thinking of fucking his eyeballs out for the week, right?"

"Well.....I know its not fair to you but....."

"So wife. I obviously don't have any veto power over you. By mutual agreement I guess you are a free agent and all I can say is have a good time and don't bring any social disease back home with you. Now, if you'll excuse me I've got to work on our taxes."

We pretty much avoided meaningful conversation for the next several days but since it was Saturday and we were both home all day I couldn't avoid talking to her. All day she had been working around the yard with me in some small tight gym shorts and a thin cotton halter top. It was a warm day and by afternoon she was sweaty and dirty with an obvious camel toe showing and nipples on full alert. As I picked up the last bucket of trimmings I looked down at her assets being displayed and she looked back up at me.

"See anything you like?"

"Well its hard to tell now but maybe if I hosed you off and got you out of those dirty rags there might be something to work with."

Since I had the hose in my hand I just turned the spray on her. Soon she as screaming and trying to get away from the spray and finally made a dash to the pool. Diving in she did a lap to the stairs at the end and sat on one of the steps partially submerged and took off her wet tennis shoes, shorts and bra and tossed them on the patio. Then she slowly walked up the steps and paused at the top turning to me and posing in the afternoon sun.

"What do you think for a 44 year old broad?"

"I'd say pretty good for an 18 year old broad and really excellent for a 44. I'd have to fuck her though to be sure."

"Well you haven't been interested in fucking for a couple of days."

"As you recall that's when you told me some guy from work was going to get lucky. I'm not wild about fucking the office mattress."

"What do you mean office mattress?"

"That's the trade show princess who fucks all the new young salesman who aren't getting enough at home."