Who is John Galt?

Story Info
Ayn Rand's classic revisited.
9.9k words
3.15
12.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two decades ago on an early September night, Hank and I were in our college's Union basement scanning the crowd for likely targets. We were two horny upper classmen looking for companionship possibilities in the new crop of freshmen women. When we spotted two nice looking candidates just sliding into one of the wall booths, I gave him a questioning look and he nodded saying.

"Definitely the alligator wrestler story."

I added.

"I'm Galt, you're Rearden."

As we approached the girls we were still arguing because he wanted to be John Galt this time. We stoped bickering as we got to their table and asked to join them. I introduced us as John Galt and Hank Reardon. Hank immediately interrupted me and said.

"No that's not true. I'm John Galt and he's that worthless playboy Francisco."

"Excuse me Hank but I'm never Francisco. Ragnar maybe but not Francisco."

One of the girls, the blonde on the left spoke up.

"Enough! I'm Dagny Taggart and I know dam well you are both charlatans. Just tell me, Who is John Galt?"

When Hank and I continued that we were both John Galt the brunette on the right raised her voice and said.

"Bullshit."

Pointing at Hank she said.

"This worthless slug is obviously Hank Rearden. I can't believe that he doesn't recognize his own wife Lillian."

There was a pause in the charade and we began laughing because it was obvious that we all had read Atlas Shrugged.

I filled the conversational gap with.

"And so it goes."

To which the blonde said.

"Fellow Tralfamadorian's I see."

I offered my handshake to her and as she shook it she said.

"Ann Shepards, formerly Dagny Taggart. I have a brother that's a big fan of Vonnegut. I read Slaughterhouse and liked it. But now I'm being rude, this is my roommate Lillian Rearden who sometimes goes by Elizabeth Traynor or just Beth.

Hank then got engaged and revealed that he was really Henry Richards and told them that I was John Gibson, not Galt. Straight on the names?

Several Cokes, a little more serious conversation and several nice slow dances later we walked the girls back to the freshman dorm, got their phone numbers and promised to be in touch. It wasn't until we were walking back to our dorm that I realized we had forgotten to use the alligator wrestler story.

I called the Freshmen Girls Dorm on Monday night and asked for Ann Shepards. When she came on I identified myself as John Galt. We chatted for a bit and she said she'd love to do the pizza and movie deal with me. On Friday night I picked her up and as she came into the waiting room she gave a little start as she saw me but then smiled and took my offered arm. We had a good first date as did Beth and Hank the next night. Time went on and after I had been dating Ann for about a year she told me that she and Beth had mixed up the John Galts the night we met and when I called for our first date she actually thought she was saying yes to Hank. That's why she had that little surprised look as she came down that first night. We laughed about it and when I offered to swap her for Beth she hit me in the arm and said.

"Not on your life asshole. You have defiled my pure little body and stolen my precious virginity so don't go thinking you can get away that easy."

She ended up keeping me around and Beth did the same with Hank. We were in each other's wedding parties and remained friends through Grad School, the Military, childbirths, tragedies and all the other ups and downs of modern life. We did this even though we lived hundreds of miles apart and sometimes only got together physically once or twice a year. However, one thing did stay constant in our relationship was the Atlas Shrugged connection and the iconic phrase, Who is John Galt?

The four of us were all from upper middle class families and we made the parental units happy by doing well in school and over achieving in our chosen professions. We were fit, reasonably affluent and had well groomed kids headed on the same path we had followed. Physically Hank and I were healthy, racketball trim and had all our hair. Ann now was a tad blonder than when we first met, was gym rat fit and still turned heads at age 40. Hank's wife Beth was by no means overweight either but had that soft and cuddly look that made you want to take her in your arms for a hug. In fact, whenever I met her or said goodby it was with one of those full body hugs and a kiss in that sexy pocket at the base of her neck. I would inhale her scent and whisper things like.

"I love that perfume." or "Run away with me you sexy bitch"

She would blush, laugh and push me away but the way she fussed and fixed her hair told me she enjoyed our embraces as much as I. In all other respects we acted like and were just old friends.

I was confident that our marriage was on solid ground even as friends and relatives around us went through separations and divorce. One of the keys I felt was that we communicated well. We aired out our issues and really tried to resolve any problems. Humor was also part of our relationship and as we headed into our third decade together I was certain that we were on solid ground. That's why I was surprised when one day she hit me with.

"Honey, you think about having sex with other women, don't you?"

I thought for a moment carefully weighing my options as a loving husband. I opted for the lie.

"Of course not babe. Why would I when I'm married to the sexiest woman east or even west of the Mississippi."

"That's the bullshit dutiful husband answer. Give me the truth."

"Sure I think of other women. All men do and I'm sure all women think of having sex with their gender of preference. However, thinking about it and actually doing it are two vastly different things, aren't they?"

"Exactly. That's what the marital vows are all about. We promise to forsake all others till death us do part. It's a contract made between us and witnessed by our friends and relatives."

"Somehow I think I hear a 'but' coming."

"You know me so well O wise one. What if the couple modifies that oath or contract.?"

"Well technically I suppose that any contract can be amended if the parties have an arms length understanding. It really needs to be arms length though because if one of the parties has any reservations, is being blackmailed or cuckolded it ultimately won't work."

"I agree, both parties have to be 100% on board with any modifications."

"So who are you proposing as your fuck partner and as a secondary question, does your extra curricular fuck entitle me to one also."

"What makes you think I've got someone picked out?"

"I know you too well. You wouldn't have opened this can of worms without someone in mind."

"And who do you think I have in mind and don't say that hunk new trainer at the Club. Word has it his dick is spectacular but his brain is pea sized."

"I've seen the dick in the men's shower and Its not all that big. He does however like to parade around showing off his muscles. You were right though about the pea sized brain. He openly talks about member's wives and girlfriends so he's begging to be either fired or knee capped."

"Back to your question. I do have someone in mind and as long as you got to have his wife I don't think you'd have an issue with me spending a night with him.."

"So you want to finally connect with Hank Rearden. What makes you think I want to make the two backed beast with Lillian?"

"Oh I don't know. Maybe because you've been giving her orgasms with your neck kisses for 20 years."

"Giving her orgasms? Where did you ever get that?"

"Just watching you give her that patented hug and neck kiss. A girl knows sexual arrousal. Besides, she hinted at it after a couple of drinks one night. She asked me not to say anything to you but she wanted to assure me that it was innocent on your part. It was innocent, wasn't it?"

"Do you have to ask? I'm not cheating on you and I never have. Can you say the same?"

With that question she got a concerned look on her face and hugged me tightly.

"Yes I can say the same. You are the only man I have ever slept with and until you say otherwise I will take that to the grave. Please believe me."

"I believe you Sweetheart but why are you bringing it up now.?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's a pre menopausal thing being worried about losing my looks or sexuality. Maybe it's because I've only had one man in my life."

"Maybe it's because Hank was the guy you really wanted to date first and you were disappointed when the wrong John Galt showed up."

"I've explained that to you a thousand times. I just got the two of you mixed up. You were and are good looking guys and I would have been happy to first date either of you. However, my second date and every following date would have been with you my stud muffin. Look the reason I suggested Hank and Beth is that we've known them for so long. They are clean, nice, sexy and in love with each other. So, no threat of a long term affair. We could have a night with them and then not see them again for months or a year."

"Seems to me you've given this a lot of thought. Have you brought it up with them?"

"God no, and absolutely not without talking to you first. However, I know that Beth believes that you're the man she would go after if something happened to Hank. However we need to stop this conversation right now."

"And why is that?"

"Well since I've been rubbing up against you Little John has been rearing his head against MS Dagny and my clit is throbbing like a son of a bitch. You need to fuck me now."

I did.

She stripped off her slacks and wet panties as I dropped my jeans and boxers. Within seconds John was sliding in and out of Dagny like a jackhammer driving a post.

"God John I fucking love you. Please never stop loving me especially when I come up with dumb ideas. I'd die if we ever broke up."

"We'll have to finish this talk later, I'm busy."

I was busy for the rest of the evening. Eventually we ended up in our bed but only after round one with her bent over the back of the couch, round two on the stairs headed to our bedroom and round three in the shower. We slept that night wrapped in each other's arms.

For the next thirty days we made love every day. The three days of her period there was no penetration but there were righteous orgasms. Finally one night she brought up what we started calling the John Galt talk. It was July and the bedroom windows were open to catch a breeze. We needed it as our first round of love making had worked up quite a sweat. The candle on the end table cast the only light in the room on her glistening naked body and encouraged me to toy with and lick her pointed nipples.

"We should talk some more about the John Galt business."

"Why? Is he letting you down? I thought he was taking pretty good care of you this month."

"I'm not talking about our extraordinary sex life John and you know it. A month ago I spewed out a bunch of fantasy crap that could have ruined our marriage."

"For fantasy crap it sure led to honeymoon level sex. You can look it up but I'm pretty sure we have placed at the gold medal level for our age group."

"The sex has been great but we left the issue of opening our marriage to Beth and Hank, just hanging. I don't want you thinking that I want to get sexually involved with them. You are opposed and I'm obviously happy to abide with that. I love you with every fiber of my body so let's just put that one to bed and move on."

"Why would you jump to the conclusion that I am opposed to sex with Beth and Hank? I don't recall ever saying anything about that. Beth is a sexy woman and It would be fun to have sex with her. My reservations have always been based on our fidelity agreement and what sex with others could potentially do to our marriage."

"Now I'm confused."

"Why confused? This whole line of conversation started a month ago with you stating that I was thinking of other women while we had sex."

"Sure, and as I recall you said all men and women think of others during sex."

"Right, but during sex you can fantasize about faceless images or a specific people. So, if I fantasize about a beautiful rack or tight pussy its one thing. It's another if I daydream about a specific person. That's the genesis of my following question."

"Sounds serious, do I have to raise my hand and swear to tell the truth and whole truth?"

"I'll know if you are lying or not just by looking into your eyes. The question is, during the last 30 days we've had some pretty tremendous sex. At any time during that sex were you picturing Hank doing the same things with you? Before you answer you must know that I pictured Beth in my fantasies."

Ann paused for a moment, gazing into my eyes before holding my face in her hands and slowly kissing me.

"I love you John and yes I was thinking and wondering about Hank as we were making beautiful love."

"When are we going to tell them?"

The answer to that was very soon. I had a business trip going through Hank and Beths city for the following week so I arranged a drink and dinner with Hank. As we were meeting Ann was talking to Beth on the phone. To make a long story short three weeks later we were in the car driving to a rendezvous halfway between our two cities. The plan was to meet in a specific parking lot at 3:00 PM on Friday. Transfer the girls luggage from one car to another and to meet again at 3:00 PM on Sunday. The intervening 48 hours would be spent at separate resort hotels doing whatever came naturally.

Ann was quiet on our 90 minute drive to the meeting. We held hands and as we pulled into the meeting lot she brought our joined hands up to her lips and kissed them. She said.

"I love you so much for trusting us to do this. Thank you."

"I want you to have fun and fulfill your fantasies Sweetheart. Call my cell if you want to be rescued."

"And the same with you Sweetheart. You never know but sweet little Beth might just turn out to be a tiger."

Hank and I shook hands after the suitcase hand off and then gave each other a man hug. We parted with the simple admonition to have fun.

Beth was pretty and quiet as I got into the car. Before starting up I turned to her and took one of her hands in mine and said.

"Beth Sweetheart I want you to know that absolutely nothing will happen in the next 48 hours that you are not 100% on board with. Understand?"

"I know John. We've been friends for 23 years and I know that you are a kind and gentle person. I also know that the way you've kissed my neck and hugged me over the years has fueled more fantasies for me and more sex for Hank than you can imagine. I have felt your hard cock pressing against me as we embraced and as soon as possible I want it in me. Understood?"

"No questions beautiful lady." I said as I started the car and drove across the street to the Holiday Inn Express. I know Ann and Hank were headed for one of the Hiltons but they for sure were not in the forefront of my mind.

Beth stayed in the car as I registered. We had a nice second floor suite with a small kitchen, lavish bathroom and bar area. A large king bed commanded the end of the room and sliding doors opened onto a balcony with a great view of the pool. Nice as the room was I was really only interested in one thing now. Beth was standing in front of a floor length mirror primping her soft brown hair. I came up behind her and kissed her neck from behind. Sighing she put her head back against my shoulder and watched in the mirror as I took a breast in each hand and caressed them gently. Her nipples came up proud and hard and I could feel them almost pulsing as my fingers rolled them. She was wearing a fancy tee and shorts. By the time I had found the fastener and opened and dropped the shorts she had stripped off the tee and was fumbling for the catch on the bra. I did the three second strip and embraced her again from the rear. Now unencumbered by clothes, my hands were free to roam from her wonderful 36" tits to her unexpectedly waxed pussy. We just stood drinking in the view as my hard on pressed into her soft buttocks.

Now I turned her and slowly brought us together for a full french kiss with her breasts against my chest and my cock leaking precum over her smooth belly. My hands grasped the cheeks of her butt and held her pussy up against me. Her soft moans and rhythmic rubs against my my cock had her gasping with her first orgasm. As she came down from her climax I picked up her slight frame and carried her to the bed. For the next hour I explored and feasted on the body I had admired for so long but couldn't touch. I found she had several other erotic spots that were warm and smelled delightful. Her pussy was completely bald and baby bottom smooth. She responded to my oral ministrations with at least three more orgasms before I worked my cock into her vagina. It opened easily as I slowly pushed in. I could feel her kegels clutching.

"I've been practicing for you." she said with a smile.

"Lucky Hank."

"Lucky Hank and my hairbrush handle."

Then I had to kiss her and that shut off the conversation. It didn't however cut off the images of her masturbating with a hairbrush thinking about me. So many other images flooded my mind, not just of Beth but of what Ann and Hank were doing now but then her vagina was milking me and I was injecting about a quart of semen into her clutching pussy. She came with me as I pumped and then slowly we came down and returned to the present. As I slowly got my breathing under control I rolled us to our sides and hugged her with a more modest kiss on the lips.

"Long overdue pretty lady."

"Agreed, Stud. Now if you can help me get my ravaged body up before I leak all over the bedspread I'd appreciate it."

We spent the next half hour taking care of bio needs and settling our clothes. Actually the settling was mostly Beth. I made us drinks and went outside to relax on the balcony. The eye candy was still around the pool so I divided my time between that and my email. When she joined me I whistled as she came out. I pulled her down into my lap and planted kisses on both of her breasts. She was wearing one of those bikinis that are like six total square inches of material. It consisted of a thong bottom, and a couple of strings around her chest holding up two narrow strips of cloth covering just the middle part of her breasts.

"Nice swim suit Beth. It's just needs a little adjusting."

My simple adjustment freed her nipples for me to feast on. They must have been extra sensitive because she squirmed on my lap and gave me a little moan. I was really getting into it when some teenage boys across the courtyard gave us some catcalls. Bless her heart, Beth stood up, palmed her breasts for the boys and took a bow. Then covering back up she sat back down on my lap

"Before you ravish me again before dinner there are a couple of things I want to say. The first is that I'm really glad that you guys proposed this because frankly both Hank and I have been ready to do something like this but just didn't realize it. The second is that I personally have fantasized about having sex with you since we met in college. Ann is my best friend and I wouldn't think of doing anything to interfere with your marriage. However if Hank and Ann were no longer in the picture I want you to know that I intend to be first in line."

I gave her a all consuming neck kiss which brought another round of cheers from the boys and so I just moved the show into the room. While I pulled the drape, Beth disposed of the suit and pulled back the bed coverings. She turned to the bed where I was laying down watching her. She smiled and held up a finger as she took off for the bathroom. I loved watching her move about naked and had to adjust John Junior as he reacted to the vision of her boobs gently bobbing as she hurried to pee. I was still watching the bathroom door when she hurried back. As she came through the door she saw me on the bed and she paused. I saw her eyes travel down to my hard on that was awaiting her attention. She got a coy little smile on her face as she gave me first a vamp pose and then a fast turn around so that I could take in the full package.