All Comments on 'Who is Raphael Garza? Pt. 06'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
Story Ponderously Lumbers to Semi-Credible Finish & Fairy Tale Ending, Thanks to Determination & Talent of the Author

The details and plot of the story far outstripped the cardboard characters and stilted dialogue of the characters. ONCE AGAIN there was no climatic scene with bad guy near the end. The imaginative fiscal machinations of the main couple went through with barely a sniff of suspicion by law enforcement, shadowy cartel henchman or bankers.

I did like the reconciliation. Kathy's foundational bona fides as a good woman who was led astray by a world class lothario sociopath were established to my satisfaction.

I thank the author for sharing.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Very good finish..

..to a very good series. Thank you K.K.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

so I knew it would take me a while to translate those notes.

-google translate

.

.

I had her FedEx the laptop to the FBI

- this would be the laptop with all the financial data and IP address logs showing they moved the money around logged into their homes internet?

.

.

I'd have dumped the cunt and kept all the money for myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very happy end

If FBI don’t read this story, i’s perfect end.

greenday0418greenday0418over 3 years ago
Very nice

Good ending.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago
Complicated and satisfying.

I enjoyed this a great deal and hope KK posts much more often. He is among the very best.

kimi1990kimi1990over 3 years ago
Very satisfying.

Nice story, Mr. KK. Of course, it always was.

Oh, my God! Lorddoggyboy! How we have missed your penetrating scrutiny, your razor keen analysis, your japes and cavorting. Fortunately for all Lit readers, you have been released! One can only hope that your stay as the guest of the state was not too horrific. I understand that the wing for sexual offenders can be a tough place, especially when you have to enter the general population for some reason.

How fortunate we are that you survived and now bless us, once again, with your wit, wisdom and thesaurus. God, you were missed. Let me be the first to welcome you back. Please, make more comments, and more, lest some poor soul, with less brilliance and no thesaurus, be blinded into believing that they enjoyed an unworthy story. Now that you have spoken, we are determined to forego such dubious pleasures, in the future.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago
Thank you.

This was a great adventure and I enjoyed it quite a lot.

Kathy is still onerous to me. I didn't find her sympathetic in regards to her infidelity and it seems she didn't redeem herself or suffer as she caused suffering.

She took part in the adventure but that didn't answer for her crime.

Regardless, this was a hell of a lot of fun and thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Friction Story line with a complicated improbable Detective story

Nice writing but a lot of holes. With that lap top the fbi can trace it back to them. Flying out with someone else’s passport really than flying back as a another Person. Really. To easy to make a mistake and to complicated for a average person to pull off. This Montoya character with his different aliases .no life , a cheating partner in Margie Who was doomed from the start. A loner. A killer. His only love was acting. Pretty shitty life he led. And all that drama and murder at the barn , sinking the body into the lake. Selling the car and house. Forging his signature. Even James Bond would have trouble pulling this off. But good story telling anyway.

green117green117over 3 years ago
@Kimi

Now actually, I don't track the commentariat so closely that I knew that LSD was gone... so thanks for the update.

I've always found him to be a bit amusing - flights of linguistic fancy being his stock in trade, tempered by an obvious self depreciation.

That self deprecation thing means he is aware that he is being over the top, and might be doing it for the fun of it.

Kimi, you on the other hand, seem less self aware.

Unless LSD is a pseudonym that you occasionally use, which makes all of this more meta that you should do in such a limited bandwidth forum. It is possible, of course, because you are doing a version of the same thing.

Please, for the sake of the community, keep personal attacks to the barest minimum.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Gave it a 5* mostly because it was different. The wife as a real person, who would have think it.

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07over 3 years ago
Excellent Story

Well constructed, beautifully written story by one of the masters of the genre.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago
Nice finish

Post more please.

Hooked

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Damned good yarn. Loved it, all the tangled skeins are knitted together and tied off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic story.

Excellent story line, great reading and easy to follow but hard to predict what direction the story line would follow.

Only problem I found and it didn't take away from the overall story was I think you need a proof reader for some of the minor errors like "my" when it should be "me" or when you retype a sentence and part of the correction is either repeated or doesn't convey the thought the sentence was aiming at. Still a 5 star story that was interesting to read.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Simply well done! 5* for the entire series.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 3 years ago

Enjoyable read with enough twists and turns to keep it interesting. Good original story line with enough depth along with good dialogue.

Thanks for the story.

Keep em coming.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

That's a very good ending to this saga, all tied up very nice and neat. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Surprised me.

I thought sure as hell the cuckold was going to view the DVD with Kathy and Garza and see that her fuck fest was more intense, more enthusiastic, and much longer than he knew, going back weeks. Why not throw in a discussion of her getting pregnant and making the cuck raise their "love" child? We already learned that she's OK with lying and stealing. Glad you took the high road, pussy.

Making Marge appear as his lover, for years, would require going back into the previous chapters to see if that made sense. It wasn't worth it. Also, was he fucking other women for grins while he was fucking Marge? If all previous explanations about why Kathy was seduced by Garza were bullshit, then what was the real motive? Did Marge enjoy having her lover seduce and film fucking other women? Why?

Of course the whole rags to riches part of the plot is complete bullshit. You think the FBI isn't monitoring this couple's spending, income, and account activity to see if they show an unexplained increase in wealth? Just don't try this at home.

I appreciate the time and effort; thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Should have been titled Who is Daniel Garza?

A 6 part story about how a guy becomes a cuck, but becomes rich. Might also be noted that his loving wife will at the drop of a sob story will become intimate with a total stranger. This will be so noticeable that a co-worker will bet close to a million dollars on it. If you find this plausible instead of plot holes then definitely give it 5 stars, but I just found the first 2 worthy of 5 stars, the other 3 went off the rails for me.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Excellent!

Great plot, great mysteries, great plot twist, excellent story!

Your errors were minor, trivial even, you kept me continually engaged!

Great job!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

That was a great way to end this remarkable story you've written. It may be a bit improbable, but it's really fun to read. You tied everything up in a neat package. Everyone, including Marge, got what they deserved by the end. This was on hell of a story, and I appreciate you finishing it. Write some more while you're hot.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

Holy moly! That was great. I kinda expected this to be a happy ever after (or BTB) epilogue, but it turns out chapters 01 - 04 were really the setup for the last two chapters. Hell, I thought you were wrapped up after Raphael’s demise, but ch. 06 really iced the cake. ‘Garza’ stands Shoulder to shoulder with ‘Beckman’ and ‘Butterfield’, closely behind ‘Riverton’ and ‘Brodericksburg’ (my personal favorite KK story). Much appreciated.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 3 years ago

Very nice finish to this story!

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

That was rough. I’m all for adventurous stories but in the end was it really a decent RAAC story. Not really. Sorry

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Kathy was rewarded for being a cheating slut

Sort of interesting story about a couple defrauding the actual victims/government of $7 million. But this is fiction.

But, it is also LW. The story glosses over the fact that Kathy cheated because she wanted some strange cock. She wanted to have sex with another. Kathy basically admitted that the widower story was just an excuse, because no one capable of a being a professional can be so clueless as to accept the widower story. Moreover, Kathy admitted that she did not feel guilty at all for what she did -- at least until she cried a little after being caught. Yet, Kathy was just rewarded for her adultery by being the beneficiary of $7 million while keeping her husband and home -- with a relatively minor hiccup. Reconciliation is OK, but I am not sure that rewarding treachery is.

johnadpjohnadpover 3 years ago
Bell Boy & "KISS The Problem"

Montoya worked as a bellboy at Four Seasons, likely for at least several weeks and at least 15-20 hours a day, just so that just in case the MC got the police involved and they connected the dots to Four Seasons, that when they asked around for him that one of the workers would recognize him and send the police (if the MC went to the police) to the theatre. Besides being a terrific actor, master of disguise, a mobster, a conman (pyramid scheme), this guy was a time shifter too and had all this time in his week to wear so many hats.

But it's hard to imagine why the police would care about a wife fucking her husband to even initiate an investigation that may lead them to the the bank managers money laundering. If they don't get interested in the wife cheating they would never get to the money laundering. I thought that was a little weak in the story, that Montoya would go through this whole elaborate scheme to seduce Kathy to do all this. It definitely wasn't KISS'ing (Keep it Simple Stupid) the problem.

But then Montoya didn't only like to fuck married women, but he wanted to show the husband he was able to do it. He liked to come to the edge of being caught, and show others how clever he was. Maybe he went through this whole elaborate thing to once again to show how clever he was, and also to live the thrill of coming close to being caught (which he obviously paid for with his life).

Enjoyed the story. Gave it 5 stars. For me something kept it from being a great, memorable, fantastic story. Even though it had all the elements which should have made it that. However, I can't quite put my finger why it's not that for me.

But it was very enjoyable, and I still gave it 5 stars.

locote99locote99over 3 years ago
Great story!

Glad you came back with two more chapters. Enjoyed the first four very much but the last two were a great ending. Keep up the good work!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
agree with someonenother

she was reward and praised for being a cheating skank

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Very good plot and writing. I enjoyed it, but a couple of details didn’t make sense. When they killed Montoya, his phone was locked; later they used the phone to call the realtor, etc. ho did they unlock it? Later Kathy impersonated an old woman, who wore gloves to her elbows, and rings on every finger... rings on the outside of the gloves? Then there’s Van Horn. He was suspicious of Walt after receiving the video exchanging cash with the cartel. How was he so calm, not the least bit curious, after receiving Montoya’s laptop?

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Top story

Scores 5/5

TrollTureTrollTureabout 3 years ago

Good series, I would have liked to give it 4.5 * but I guess I'll give it 5.

But I would NOT have wanted to have a dead man in my pond...

robdh51robdh51almost 3 years ago
Body in the pond

I'd stock the pond with catfish and the body would go away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, a bit over complicated on the end chapters but still a good read.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 2 years ago

You beat this horse to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but could have been shorter. The wife should have been drugged in the first part and not seduced. She reamins guilty. Her falling prey to Raphael Garza is not in accordance with her character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely well written, most of the authors here who try a story with this many moving parts fail to sustain an interesting and plausible story line. But this story really works for me and deserves 5*****.

P.S. It's not too long, in fact, I think that with the story told from multiple points of view, it might well have been the basis for a novel.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Still a cheater, still a cuck, no excuses......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a boring chapter. And in the end he stayed with a woman who thinks letting herself get fucked is a valid way to cheer up a stranger. A disappointing finale.

hardworker5556hardworker5556about 2 years ago

KK, you can flat out write! Great story, so detailed and involved. Love your stories!

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Love the story 5 stars worth but damn it took a lot of my nonvaluable time to read. I don't know if any of the financial shenanigans are really likely but it doesn't matter because I couldn't follow the twists and turns. I know they started out ordinary mokes and ended up with 7 mil - that's making hay! On to see if you have more mega-word stories. As for the wife, I felt she deserved a pass ........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written just a little long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had not come back to this story in a while so I was surprised to see two more chapters. However, I feel they did not fit in with the original chapters so the original ending, although left open was better. By the way I quickly got who Raphael Garza was so when it became know it was not a surprise.

marshamaymarshamayover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. There was a lot going on and i have no idea how you kept it on track. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Well

Liked the story. One small quibble: The Philly newspaper is "The Philadelphia Inquirer" or "The Inquirer" for short. No biggie just something from the area would notice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good intrigue. To be fair at some point her two night fling with Raphael/Carlos/Jorge was minor compared to everything else going on. A reconciliation seemed preordained. My only quibble is how neither talked about the fall back plans if the seduction failed (i.e. the husband's murder in San Jose, followed by the wife's date rape being filmed). I thought that was a missed opportunity. They both knew and would talk about it. Also while I know some commenters want to BTB the wife (as always on these forums), she was targeted hard and they had inside information on her psychology. And if she had resisted much worse things would have happened. Can't expect people to be 100% invulnerable to all attacks on a marriage when cartels, criminals, and "friends" are all involved. That being said, a part of her really enjoyed the seduction and the suicidal depression cover story was enough to tip her over. And she enjoyed the sex and continued it in the morning. I can see why the MC was irate but as thr evidence of the scope and severity of the conspiracy grew and the forces that targeted his wife became apparent, dude should have relented and forgiven. On the other hand I would have made marriage counseling mandatory to deal with her impulses to cave to the seduction. But again if she had resisted, the husband would be dead in a gutter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And to add further, I think having the wife be drugged would have made more sense. Her cheating regardless of the "giving comfort to the handsome suicidal widower" excuse was completely out of her character. Author should have tipped it with X or something. And if need be make it one night.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Loved the story for the most part. The thing that I keep going back to is that the wife FREELY decided to have an affair with Raphael and did not feel guilty about it. She did it of her own free will. At the very least I would have made her go to counselling to see why she did this. That would have been a huge sticking point to take here back. The husband is VERY smart, why would he over look that? Would she fall for someone else that NEEDED her in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't really like the way this author reconciles the husband and wife in his stories. In pretty much all of them, like in this one, the wife goes through a short period of being in the doghouse, and then they get back together, with nothing ever being resolved or worked out. In this instance, they never addressed why she would be stupid enough to think she would prevent suicide by sleeping with a guy. They never addressed preventing it in the future, because she sure would be stupid enough to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't read this story when it was originally posted, it just seemed so long for Loving Wives. But I have since retired and now have time. I loved it, I am glad I waited until each of the chapters were written, it would have killed me to wait between installments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So if this seducer is fucking dozens of married women to film...then he's probably fucking dozens more who aren't filed in just random pick up fucks. He's gonna have at least one STD. Pobably 2 or 3.

So she has unprotected sex with him. Never gets tested. Husband never demands she gets tested. Doesn't wanna see test results...right.

No marriage counseling. No addressing rhe fact that she simply met someone that she wanted to fuck...and accepted literally the stupidest line of bullshit as a seduction I might have ever read before. And she felt no remorse or guilt until after she was caught. Only sorry she was caught and might end her marriage. Not that she actually cheated.

None of this was addressed...

But..."hey. We killed a guy and dumped his body together and stole all his money so we must be soul mates now."

Even better.

"Let's have kids!!"

The plot was interrsting...with the actor manipulating everything with disguises. Having Marge in on it right at the end was a nice twist. But the seduction and reconciliation...reasoning. The emotions. Dialogue. It just seemed not believeable for me.

"Baby...if you don't come fuck me like my dead wife used to then I'm gonna kill myself."

I'll try that next time I'm in the club and see how well it works on the hot blonde.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

kept waiting for the other shoe to drop on the wife actually having more history with the "carlos" character.....was thinking that husband was going to find an earlier dvd with her instead of marge...that would have been the possible scenario to explain her fucking Carlos like she did other than she was actually just a slut. rest of the plot was highly entertaining with nice twists

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Wife did not suffer at all for her total betrayal...

lukeey90lukeey90about 1 year ago

Glad i didn't read this one

ibuguseribuguser11 months ago

Was a good story but turned into a 007 style plot towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How come he got together with the aldulteres again?

jopstorm1945

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I get it. I truly do. But she still cheated him. No evidence of date rape drugs. If he ever decides to have a brief affair with someone, I wouldn't even hold it against him. She ultimately cheated because she wanted to, even admits it. Hard to come back from that ledge. Yes, in the end she became a true partner. It only cost him his dignity. She basically shopped around and decided she can't get better. It's an awful pill for him to swallow. And a one night fling might be the sugar that helps him swallow that pill. Not for revenge. Just to rebuild the self worth she easily trashed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is the "Loving Wives" section of LW..not the "Murder Mysteries" section...2 paragraphs of a cheating whore wife and 5 1/2 parts of a murder mystery

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for the story, felt first two were the best, but as the chapters rolled by I enjoyed it less due to inconsistencies, decreasing believability, and wholes such as MC using his own computers/phones to conduct research that would easily lead to him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nope. What man would still want that bitch as a wife. She wasn’t just fooled. She made a choice. Likely will make that choice again. Only thing holding them together was the excitement of the case. Once that died off, the reality of her choice would make trust impossible. You can’t get untucked.

CamdudeCamdude4 months ago

Far fetched,but so was Robert Ludlum stories. As far as people complaining about keeping Kathy,lets just say she knew so much he couldnt bear the thought of being without her⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

kingcrimson1548kingcrimson15483 months ago

Great story, almost a mystery novel. Well done. I also am a sucker for a happy ending!

Busman19639Busman196392 months ago

A little long but a great well written story. I hardly ever give out a five star rating but this story deserves it.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

This was an excellent tale with a lot of intrigue in it, although I have to admit it kind of got bloated a bit towards the end. I think Marge should have been wrapped up a bit earlier and I would have liked to have seen a bit more of Walt and Kathy working on their relationship. Ultimately I think Walt was right - Kathy rationalized her cheating under the guise of compassion. But I also think that this was probably the only way, short of a roofie, that Garza would have been able to get her to cheat. He was, indeed, an expert at seducing women and was able to hone in on Kathy's weakness and take advantage of it.

<>

That being said, I also think that Kathy learned a couple of horrible lessons from that encounter. First, her dalliance nearly got her and Walt killed with a possibility of being hunted for life if the wrong people drew a connection to them and Garza/Montoya. Second, she learned just how far her husband would go for revenge. I do actually think she was remorseful and I have no doubt that now that she has touched the stove top and gotten burned, she would never do it again.

<>

That being said, there are a few loose threads in the story that are never really accounted for. For instance, Kathy forgetting her cell phone and not contacting Walt for that entire trip. It seems ludicrous that things would just happen to fall Garza's way when he was broadcasting Kathy to Walt. I mean this seriously - the Kathy as portrayed in this story, if she had known that Walt was being live streamed her infidelity, would have abandoned ship immediately and ran back to him. There needed to be some other reason why the two could not communicate, even if it made Kathy look bad (and it would be EXTREMELY WEIRD for spouses not to call each other every day when one is out of town. It's actually incomprehensible.

<>

Overall, I really enjoyed the story despite a few of it's flaws. It got a 5/5 from me and a rare favorite. It's a shame that K.K. hasn't really written anything in the past few years. They were fairly prolific and most of what I've seen has been exceedingly high quality. Best of luck to you K.K., whatever you are doing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

As good as any detective novel out there today. Well written and intriguing. 5-Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous