Who Is She Really?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were group pictures, there were couple lovebird pictures but I paused when I got to that picture. It was Christina. A photo of her dancing with a guy. Funny thing is it wasn't Josh. The man was grinding his crotch against her ass as he wrapped one of his arms around her waist. There were a lot of other people surrounding them and dancing, but both of them stuck out the most. I put down all the other photos back in the glove box and continually stared at the one with Christina and this random guy. Boy did she know how to turn out good in a photo. I gripped on my pulsing cock holding the rectangular photo before me. I began stroking my cock slowly up and down staring hard at the picture. I imagined myself as the guy behind her rubbing hard against her. She was looking away with her arms high up in the air.

"Oh god!"

I played out the scene in my mind from the beginning. I visualized how we both were dancing separated from each other. I watched her, wanting her so bad, as she waved her hips seductively trying to get the guys attention. I knew for sure I was the one who would fearlessly approach her. I slowly move forward keeping a rhythm to my dance with the music. Before I know it I was dancing behind Christina. Without hesitation I wrapped one arm around her nude stomach. I get a signal that she wanted me as she gets hold of my arm and keeps it there. We both continue dancing to music. I bring my hips closer to hers and my crotch then slowly makes contact with her ass. I keep a rhythm and start grinding against her tight denims.

I felt my climax building and continued stroking my ever so pulsing cock imagining myself rubbing my throbbing cock against her ass. I even pictured her feeling the hard figure underneath my pants rubbing her behind. The thought of her getting turned on and moaning silently made me explode all over the photo.

"Oh shit!" I panicked as the photo gets soaked with my cum dripping down to car seat and carpet.

I reached for a tissue from the back seat rubbing my aching cock against the handgrip of the car. I wiped myself, the photo and anything else that my sticky substance had touched. I put the photo back with bunch in the glove box and closed it. I zipped up my jeans and started the car, taking one final deep breathe, as a result of my heart pounding from the intense rush of blood before pushing the gas and heading home.

"Ada shit what's going man. Haven't seen you since the party," said Josh wrapping his arm around the back of my neck as I came into the house.

"Can't believe he's drunk already," sighed Maria, hardly giving me a look and walking into the kitchen. I presumed she was still angry.

"Yeah man just went out to get the photos done," I said trying to break lose from him.

"Photos from the party yesterday night? Good, good! We need those memories from the best house jam I ever created."

"Hey where's Chrissie?" I asked.

"Oh I think she's..."

"She went outside and that's all you need to know," yelled Maria interrupting Josh, sounding irritated from the kitchen.

"Okay," I said.

"So let's check out those photos man," insisted Josh.

"Yeah here you go," I gave him the photos and he wobbled to the stairs and sat on it.

"Man these are some hot pictures. Look at them girls!"

I laughed and whispered. "I think we should talk about stuff like that when our girls are gone."

"Oh Shawn you know there's no point when we already have some fine woman as girlfriends," smiled Josh as he stared at the photos.

"Oh that's so nice of you to say that Josh," yelled Maria sarcastically from the kitchen.

"Hey what's up with this photo?" asked Josh.

"Aum!" I almost blushed. "I must have had sticky hands after I ate candy."

"Why is Chrissie dancing with this guy?" asked Josh, ignoring my embarrassing moment.

I then almost wanted to slap myself for not removing that picture from the bunch. Not that I spread white goo all over it as one reason but the fact that it wasn't something Josh should see.

"It was just a dance. She must have thought you were behind her," I said.

"Why is her ass rubbing against this man's...fuck!" shouted Josh. "What the fuck is this? Who took this picture?" Josh stood up in anger but almost lost balance because of it.

"Listen Josh," I said holding him by the shoulders. "I'm telling you she must have thought it was you."

"No! I don't believe it," shouted Josh.

Maria came over wondering what all the commotion was about.

"What's the problem here?" she asked.

I was about to answer her but decided not to, to prevent another possible fight between us.

"Look," pointed Josh to the picture. "Why is Chrissie grinding with this guy?"

Maria grabbed the picture and stared at it.

"Look she must have thought that was you," she said.

I knew she was lying because we both knew exactly what went down at that party.

"I bet there's a photo of me dancing with other guys," smirked Maria before giving back the picture to Josh. "Maybe one with me kissing a bulky hottie."

I knew clear well that was a hit to get back at me. I obviously got mad but I didn't get to brink of slapping her in the face. She hinted a smirk right at me before heading back to the kitchen. I sort of glared at her.

"So you believe us or not?" I asked looking back at Josh. "Tell you what, just sleep on it. We know what couple of shots can put you in."

"No this is typical of Chrissie," yelled Josh. "I bet she was fucking Roy last night."

"What!" I looked at him surprised. "You went to Roy's?"

Josh nodded. "She told me to take the bus home so that she can sleep at Roy's. We were both drunk out of our minds and I bet she fucked him."

"Then why didn't you stay?" I asked.

"I don't know. I was gonna go back but I got lost."

"Lost?"

"Yeah the bus driver threw me out the bus in the middle of nowhere," said Josh.

"What!" I laughed. "Where'd you sleep?"

"I just sat down on a stool and passed out. I was too buzzed to call you,"

"So when you get home?" I asked.

"Couple of hours ago. Maria picked me up. I just chilled at a mall with some buddies before calling the house."

"Oh yeah," I chuckled. "Oh man Josh that's pure jokes. You slept on the streets the whole night."

"Listen man," shouted Josh abruptly. "Forget that. I don't like what Chrissie is doing to me. I'm gonna kill her when she gets home."

"Woe there buddy!" I exclaimed. "No need to mention things about killing. There must be a good explanation for all this."

Suddenly the doorbell rang. I swiftly moved in front of Josh and slightly pushed him back against his chest.

"Look that might not be Christina but I want you to promise me that if that is that you'll keep your distance so that I can talk to her."

"What! I promise to nobody," shouted Josh.

"Well you better promise to me," I snapped.

"Then fuck it I'm going upstairs," stated Josh.

"You do that," I said relieved.

Josh walked upstairs unsteadily as I grabbed onto the doorknob to the front door and confronted the person outside.

"Oh it's you," I glared. "What do you want?"

"Is that my brother?" Tell him to come in," ordered Maria from the kitchen in a harsh voice.

"Sorry I got to get going. Just wondering if Josh is here?" Roy asked.

"He's upstairs. What's it to you?" I asked.

Suddenly out popped a head behind Roy.

"Christina!" I said surprised.

"Look she's afraid," stated Roy.

"Why?" I asked.

Christina slowly sneaked into the house and ran towards the kitchen where Maria was cooking.

"Shawn come outside," said Roy. "I need to talk to you alone."

I stepped onto the pouch and quietly closed the door behind me.

"Look it wasn't supposed to be this way," said Roy. "I couldn't help it."

"What?" I said confused.

"When Christina told Josh to take the bus, I didn't expect her to push him out the apartment. She got furious when Josh refused a couple of times."

"Josh didn't tell me that," I said puzzled.

"Well I guess he didn't want you to know."

"So what happened last night?" I asked. "Why was Chrissie so eager for him to leave?"

"I don't know, they had this argument. She said she didn't it like it when Josh grabbed her hair and forced her into the car."

"So she had the right to force him to leave," I said.

"Yeah but I had a feeling it wasn't because of the argument. I think it was an excuse to get him to leave."

"Don't tell me what you think you're about to say," I said.

"Yes Shawn. I think she wanted to be alone with me and..." Roy hesitated. "I was certain when we kinda ended up doing it on the kitchen counter."

"What!" I exclaimed. "You bitch!"

"Don't tell Maria about this, man, it'll kill her."

"Don't tell her? I think you shouldn't have told me. Josh is my best bud and Maria is my woman you asshole. The last thing I want to hear is his girlfriend doing it with my girl's brother."

I wrapped my fingers to a fist and began moving closer to Roy.

"Shawn I'm sorry don't do this," cried Roy moving backward. "I didn't mean for it to happen. I'm telling you Christina is a total whore."

I suddenly stopped in my tracks and cooled my blood.

"Roy please leave. I'll talk to you tomorrow," I said.

"W-what?" stammered Roy. "You're not mad?"

"Look Roy just leave before I change my mind," I demanded.

"O-okay," stuttered Roy as he jogged to his car.

I had to admit I couldn't blame Roy for fucking my best friend's girl. I never thought it at first but I heard him say that he did it with her on a kitchen counter. What's next Christina actually getting a job as a porn star? I chuckled at the thought but felt grim thinking how coincidental my dreams were. I let Roy loose because I was certain that he wasn't the only guy Christina decided to use to cheat on Josh. And if the dreams have any indication I think she's trying to gain some valuable experience.

"Josh I swear I thought that was you," shouted Christina frightened as I walked into the kitchen.

"Shawn do something!" screamed Maria standing in between Josh and Christina.

My eyes widened. I ran behind Josh and grabbed his arms forcing them downward.

"What the fuck are you doing man?" I yelled.

"Doing what I have to," responded Josh.

"You'll fucking go to jail for this!"

"I don't care. Once I take out that slut I'll finally have some peace for myself," stated Josh.

"What's your problem Josh!" screamed Christina, behind Maria. "I can't believe you won't trust me. Did our three year relationship mean nothing to you?"

"For what it's worth our relationship was bullshit," shouted Josh.

Christina fell in tears.

"Serves you right for sticking your ass against some guy's crotch."

"Then fuck it Josh," cried Christina, loudly. "Go ahead kill me!"

"Chrissie!" yelled Maria over her shoulders shocked by her phrase.

Josh for a moment glared at Christina but suddenly dropped his weapon and weakened. I slowly led him to a chair. Both Maria and I looked confused as Christina ran upstairs covering her eyes and crying. Maria looked at me, furious, and chased after her.

"Fuck I can't believe this," whined Josh.

I sort of felt uncomfortable as I witnessed Josh for the first time fall in tears.

"Look Josh for whatever that she did behind your back that night, you need to understand something. You can't make a conclusion over some photo where your girl is drunk out of her mind. To be honest she might have known that guy wasn't you, but you need to understand that drunken girls will do anything. It's up to you to decide whether it's okay or not. Otherwise you need to stop her from getting drunk."

"Shawn your right," stated Josh, looking up at me. "It's my fault. I should have known not to bring her to such a party where there are guys all over the place. She might have tried kissing you for the drunken woman that she was," Josh joked.

"Well she could have," I chuckled, slightly nervous.

"You are a good friend, man," smiled Josh getting up and patting me on the back. "I don't what I'll without you. I guess I'll go upstairs and talk to Christina."

"Just remember to say sorry," I chuckled.

"Oh yeah I won't," smiled Josh, wobbling out the kitchen.

***

"I want you," moaned Christina, locking the door behind her.

"But didn't you just have a fight with Josh?"

"Oh I was faking. To be honest I cried just to protect myself. He had a knife on me for god's sakes," shrieked Christina. "What was I suppose to do?"

"True, so you sure you want to go through with this?"

"As much as you are baby, but make sure Maria doesn't know you're here. She is your lover you know."

"Just worry about getting my pants down, will you?"

12