Who is Sonja?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodie then slid down his body until her tits were on the bulge of Zach's pants. She began moving her tits around his groin, simulating a titty-fuck. She looked up at him as he did this, giving him a big smile and a wink. She then went back up on his body and returned to dry fucking him.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, I am," he said. "Thank you for this."

"Am I better than the other dancers you got a dance with?"

"They were good, but you're so much better."

"I'm surprised you didn't get a champagne room with them as well."

"One asked if I wanted one," said Zach. "She even... um, never mind."

"Let me guess, she offered to suck your dick or do something more in here, didn't she?"

Zach chuckled. "Yes, she did. But I turned her down. You know that this happens here?"

"Yes, it's no big secret here. Not all the girls do it, but I know a few who do."

"Have you ever--" Zach stopped himself before he finished that question. "Never mind."

Jodie stopped the lap dance and gave him a stern look.

"Are you asking if I ever fucked for money?" she asked.

Zach felt embarrassed for bringing that up like that.

"Sorry, that was wrong of me to bring up."

Jodie went back to the dance as she talked.

"It's OK, you were only curious," she said. "And no, I never have. But I have been asked many times for lots of money too. I've been tempted, but never went that far."

"Still, I'm sorry I asked if you were ever a prostitute."

"Don't worry about it, you're forgiven," she assured him. "But to be honest, I have fucked in this room many times before, for free."

"You have?" Zach asked with a look of surprise.

"In fact, I am looking forward to doing it again."

Jodie got off of Zach's lap and went over to the entrance of the room. On the side of the entranceway, there was an intercom, and Jodie pressed the big red button to talk on it.

"Bill?" she asked over the intercom. Bill was the bouncer in charge of the champagne rooms tonight.

"Yes, Sonja," Bill's voice from the intercom replied.

"My customer wants to extend his time for another half hour. He'll pay for it after we're done."

"No problem."

"Also, please be sure we get some extra privacy here. If you know what I mean," she said as she looked over at Zach with a devilish smile.

"No problem, Sonja. Have fun."

Jodie moved away from the intercom when she was done with it.

"What do you mean by that?" Zach asked.

Jodie answered him by getting down on her knees and immediately going for his belt buckle.

"What are you doing?"

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked.

"I... I... I don't know," he replied nervously.

"Well, you have from now until I get your dick in my mouth to stop me. It's all up to you."

He didn't know what to do. It was one thing to get an erotic lap dance from his aunt, but it was another thing to cross that line into full incest. He thought about stopping her, thinking that it was the right thing to do. But at the same time, he really wanted this to happen and just found himself letting it happen.

Jodie got Zach's pants off down to his knees, and then did the same with his boxers. His dick sprang up and smiled at the sight of it. She began stroking his dick as she looked up at him, giving another one of her winks that she had been giving him tonight. Zach was still nervous, but the hand job was helping his anxiety go away.

She widened her lips and finally took his dick into her mouth. She left it in her mouth for a moment, wanting him to enjoy the feeling of her warm mouth engulfing his dick, and she also liked how it felt in her mouth as well. She couldn't see it from her position, but Zach had a big ridiculous smile on his face.

She began bobbing her head up and down, slowly at first to get him slightly warmed up, before she began picking up her speed. The blowjob was intense and was getting too much for Zach to hold back. He spent the whole night getting lap dances and holding himself back from cumming in his pants. And now, with this blowjob, he felt he was going to cum into his aunt's mouth.

Jodie sensed this and slowed down a bit so he could settle down and it could last a little longer. Eventually, it couldn't last any longer, and she felt Zach's dick beginning to swell up in her mouth. Jodie sensed what was going to happen and braced herself as several streams of that warm white fluid spilled out and landed in her mouth. Jodie squeezed out whatever she could from his shaft, getting a few extra drops. She pulled his dick out of her mouth and swallowed the cum, intentionally making a loud gulping sound so he could hear that she swallowed it all. Zach sat there in disbelief; not only did he get an amazing blowjob from his aunt, but she swallowed his cum as well.

"That was incredible," said Zach.

"I'm glad you liked it," said Jodie as she got off her knees and sat on the couch next to him.

Jodie poured them some more champagne from the second bottle and was about to pass Zach his glass when she saw him putting his pants back on.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I thought we were done."

Jodie gave him another big smile. "Oh no, sweetie. We're just taking a break until you can get it back up again."

She gave him his glass of champagne and they made another toast before drinking it all up. After they put the glasses away, Jodie began kissing Zach. They held each other in a passionate embrace, not letting go of their kiss. Soon enough, Zach's dick was rock hard again and he was ready for her.

Jodie took off her bikini bottom, the only piece of clothing she had left on, and then helped Zach take off all of his clothes. Zach wanted to get right to fucking her; he was very excited at the idea of fucking his aunt. But before they went further, Jodie took out a condom from her purse and helped Zach put it on his erection. This made Zach wonder how often she does this that she had to have condoms ready in her purse like this.

Zach got her to lie back on the couch as she opened her legs wide for him. Without any hesitation, he shoved his dick right into her tight pussy and they both let out a loud moan. He left it in there for a moment, wanting to enjoy the feeling of his aunt's warm pussy around his dick. He started fucking her slowly, while she held him close to her body, letting out small moans every time Zach pushed himself into her body. She begged him to go faster and he complied with that request, picking up his speed, hurting her but in a good way that she loved.

She made him get off of her and sit back up on the couch. She got on his lap again, just like she did before with the lap dance, only this time it wasn't going to lead to just dry humping. She got his dick back into her pussy again and began rocking back and forth on his dick, this time with more intensity. She had her hands firmly placed on his shoulders, and he did the same with his hands on her hips. She was going wild as she was fucking her nephew. Zach had never been with a woman who had so much sexual energy.

Zach wanted to take control of her again and made her get off of him and then made her get on her hands and knees as he positioned himself behind her. Jodie had a firm grip on the arm of the couch; having had plenty of sex on that couch she knew what she had to do to stay on it during different sexual positions and not fall off. Zach grabbed her by the hips and drove his dick back inside of her and began to rapidly pump herself into her. An orgasm rippled through Jodie's body, and she let out a loud moan. She wanted to scream, but she did her best to hold it back so no one else would hear what they were doing.

After a while of this, Zach couldn't hold off much longer and got that feeling in his dick that it was soon going to be over. He tried to hold on a little longer, wanting to get as much time with her as he possibly could. Finally, he shot a big load of cum right into the condom and was finished. He pulled out of her and settled down on the couch.

Jodie took the condom off her nephew, put it in a couple of tissues that she pulled out of her purse and then tossed it into a wastebasket in the corner of the room. The staff who cleaned the rooms were used to finding that in the wastebaskets, that's why they always made sure those baskets had garbage bags in them at all times so they could easily be tied closed and throw away.

Jodie leaned up against her naked nephew and he put his arm around her like she was his girlfriend.

"That was amazing," she said.

"I can't believe I just fucked my aunt," said Zach. "And it was fucking incredible."

Their time was up in the champagne room, so they had to leave. Jodie gave Zach the money to pay the bouncer for the extra time they used. Zach offered to pay for it himself, citing she needed to save her money to buy her share of the club. But she insisted on paying, saying it was a gift.

Jodie had to work another hour at the club before she could go home. They took separate Uber cars back so no one would see them leave together and get suspicious. When they got home, they fucked one more time before going to sleep.

The next day, they didn't even leave the condo and spent the whole day there naked with each other. They fucked a few times throughout the day, but when they weren't doing that, they were eating and watching TV, all while still being naked.

Zach got the call that his car was finished, but decided to stay another day with his Aunt Jodie so they could continue their fun together. But after that, they decided it was time to get back to their regular lives.

Zach got his car back and was ready to leave to get back on the road. He had a couple of more stops he was planning to make before he had to go home.

"By the way, I told my mother I know you're a stripper," said Zach. "I didn't tell her how I found out, obviously. I just told her I figured it all out on my own and got you to admit it. I figured it was better for everyone to finally be open about your career than continue with the cover up."

"Thank you," said Jodie. "It's a relief not to have to lie about it as much."

"I had the best time of my life with you the last few days."

"Of course, you did," said Jodie, with a smug smile.

"Is it OK if I come back here now and again?"

"Of course, you can," she replied. "I'm not giving this up too soon. Although, I do expect you to be with other girls your own age and who are not related to you."

"Of course, I will."

"And I expect to hear stories about it too."

Zach laughed. "I promise to give you detailed reports of my sexual adventures."

"You're joking, but I do expect it."

They hugged and kissed one last time before Zach drove away.

A few months later, Jodie bought her share of the strip club and officially retired from stripping. The other partners were glad to have her on board; not only was it great to have their accountant around full time, they found she had an acumen for business. Her ideas helped to expand the business to bring in more customers, and within a few years, she helped to open up two more Radiance locations.

Zach visited her a few times over the years. They enjoyed the great sex they had with each other, but they also enjoyed each other's company. Eventually, Zach met a woman he fell in love with and married her a couple of years later. Jodie did the same thing with one of the dancers at the club; Zach had no idea she was into women as well.

Occasionally, when they found themselves alone, they reminisced about their times together. They both missed those times, but they were content with where their lives were at the moment.

The End.