Who is Stealing my Dirty Parties?

Story Info
Girl finds out the thief of her unwashed panties.
2.4k words
4.09
17.5k
16
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Nushka, an immigrant from India. I am a Master's degree student at a college in Ohio studying medicine.

I live in a rented apartment with my roommate Stacy. She too like me is a white immigrant from Poland studying medicine at the same college.

We developed a good friendship ever since we met on our first day at college and have been staying together for past 6 months now. We live in a small yet spacious 1 bed room flat that has two separate beds placed along the east wall of the room, separate wardrobes, a common bathroom and a common kitchen.

I am 5'2" nerdy Indian girl, fair skin and black hair and plump pink lips. Nonetheless, my built is 34c breasts, 30 waist and 34 hips. A very sexy built from an Indian perspective. Being a nerdy Indian girl, I wear thick black framed glasses that suit perfectly for my petite chiseled fair face.

My room mate Stacy is a white blonde girl, with 36C breasts, 32 waist and 35 hips. A very envious figure.

Our classes commence from morning 10 to afternoon 3pm most of the times however Stacy is usually free by 1pm while I spend my time in college library after the classes and reach my room by 4pm.

Stacy has a boyfriend and she has told me about him. Darien, A local african american guy whom I have met a couple of times. He does look handsome as much as Stacy and I secretly envy Stacy for being able to date a hulk of an african black man.

------------------------------------

It all started when I came back from my college at 4pm. While Stacy had texted me that she would leave for some work by 2pm so I had my room keys with me.

Upon coming back to my room, I did not notice anything unusual. The room was well kept as we had left it when we went to college. I went to the bathroom to relieve myself and thats when I noticed it.

My unwashed panty that I had hung behind the bathroom door was nowhere there.

At first I thought I must have washed it and dried it on the rope line. But it wasn't there as well.

Not wanting to embarrass myself by texting Stacy about the missing panty I thought of asking about it when she is back.

She came back home after 7pm that day. Unusually late for a typical Stacy. Nonetheless I didn't ask her whereabouts.

I picked up the topic of my missing panty from our bathroom and she did not have any idea.

I put the subject behind my mind and thought to myself that I may have misplaced it absent mindedly.

A few days passed by without any incidence as the case of missing panty lay in the cold case file.

Then a week later, I came back home from Library at 3pm, put my back pack on the shelf, went to the bathroom to relieve myself and there it happened again. My panty was missing again from behind the bathroom door. This time I remember perfectly well that I had hung it behind the door to be washed later.

I could also feel a lingering fragrance in our room this time which belonged to neither me nor Stacy. It smelled like a man's perfume. Intrigued and anxious about the thought of a random guy sneaking into our apartment to steal my unwashed panties. I set out to find the culprit.

I prodded my memory and came to the realization that the only guy who had access to our room was Darien. He usually drops by along with Stacy to our apartment.

He stays at rented home nearby that has a backyard with some overgrown grasses. I decided to sneak into his backyard to investigate the matter on my own.

It was the summers and the temperature had soared to 40 degrees celsius. People lodged themselves inside their air conditioned homes while I looked stupid sneaking into someone's back yard to investigate the case of my missing panties.

Ensuring there are no cameras mounted or any pet animals to guard the house, I steadily walked towards the bay window of his home that faced the backyard. I positioned myself below the ledge as I crouched down on all fours.

Slowly circling back to the front door which was strangely unlocked.

I decided to walk in and noticed that the house was vacant. Not a soul in the living room or the kitchen down stairs. I sheepishly took the stairs up the first floor to the master bedroom.

As I stepped in the lobby of the first floor, I could hear noises coming from the master bedroom as I inched towards the room keeping my back towards the wall.

I stood outside the master bedroom the door of which was opened just enough to get a sneak peek inside the room. Thats when it hit me, the fragrance coming from the room was similar to the one I noticed in my apartment!. It had been Darien all along who had been sneaking into my apartment and stealing my panties.

As I turned to get a sneek peek into Darien's bedroom, I saw him stroking his black hung cock. Thats not what the problem was, he was stroking his black cock using my pink unwashed panties that he must have stolen from my bathroom!.

I couldn't believe that Darien is such a pervert and a nasty fucker to masturbate using my dirty panties that were laced with my crusty pussy secretions. I thought of talking about it to Stacy that her Boyfriend has such perverse desires. Was she not sufficient for him that he had to resort to stealing dirty panties of her roommate. Whats their sexual life like. These questions bombarded my mind as I thought of my next steps and weighed my options.

While I was in awe of his black hung cock that was fucking my dirty, crusty, yellowed panties that must be smelling of urine and my pussy secretions; my phone rang.

How stupid was I to have forgotten to put my phone on silent while sneaking upto to a black hung dude who was stroking his massive cock. I feverishly tried to find the phone in the pocket of my jeans while fumbling to hang up the call.

As I calmed my nerves and took deep breaths, I saw Darien looking straight up at me with his massive black dong hanging between his legs. He had a broad smile on his face that made him even more handsome and attractive.

The sight of his black massive hung cock lingered in my mind as I tried to conceal my squeal with my hand and my heart started to pound in my chest.

That is when he spoke to me. He commanded me to come inside the bedroom and like a nerdy bimbo girl I followed his command. He stood their half naked in a blue buttoned up shirt and wearing nothing but only socks to cover his feet. His veiny massive black cock hung between his legs like a third leg.

I sheepishly tried to confront him about stealing my panties to do dirty things but he only laughed at how it made me look so submissive. He gauged me from top to bottom as I felt his piercing eyes locking me in my position unable to move let alone run from the predator.

"Nushka, so now you know my dirty little secret. Would you be happy if I knew your dirty little secret?" Darien said.

"What dirty little secret are you talking about you pervert?", I asked rather condescendingly.

"Oh you poor thing, nerdy Indian girl doesnt know about her own secret? I rather would not have asked this question if I were in your place" he said.

"No I don't want to know your perverse thoughts Darien. I am gonna tell Stacy about your gross acts and let her deal with it" I said.

"Gross acts? Well you might want to take a look at what I have got. In case you dont want to get expelled from the college" he said as he showed a screen grab of a video that looked like the one from a CCTV camera.

Puzzled by what he had said I walked a bit closer to Darien as he stood there like a rock to get a clearer view of the screen grab.

"What the fuck! Thats not possible!" I said in a rather surprised tone as I came to terms with the reality.

"Well, Nushka, thats what it is. A nerdy Indian girl cheating during the practicals doesnt bode well for yourself and your people. You had cheated by writing down notes and stuffing them inside your panties. What a filthy nerdy bitch!" He reprimanded.

" I know, I know.. Well thats what has helped me score full marks and 4 GPA" I replied with a rather fake confident tone adjusting my glasses.

"Well I am gonna post it on our college social media now", He said.

" No Darien Please. I have made it this far in my life securing scholarship and made it to the top merit list. I don't want to ruin it for my family and myself" I said.

"Then you have only one option Nushka.Do as I say or I post the video on our social media accounts" He said.

"Tell me what do i need to do for that?" I asked.

"You only need to worship the big black cock right in front of you" He said pointed towards his hung meaty black cock hanging between his legs.

" What the fuck Darien, how could you do this? You fucking perverse" I said.

"Do as I say or..." He said pointing towards the phone he was holding in his right hand.

"How do you want me to worship your Penis" I asked.

"Penis? No Nushka. Call it big black cock. Thats what you need to do to start with " He said.

"Fine, How do you want me to worship your big black cock? " I asked.

"Get down on your knees and crawl towards me" He said.

I hesitated for a moment but the fear of getting expelled overpowered my fear of having to worship his massive cock.

I got down on my knees and started crawling towards him. In that moment I felt so kinky and dirty it turned me on for a moment. But soon enough I pushed that thought back and reminded myself that I only need to worship his black cock and be done with it real quick.

I sat between his massive rock lile black legs watching up as his hung black cock lay bare in front of me.

"Don't take off your glasses Nushka. It makes you look hotter" He said.

"Glasses make me look hotter? I thought these thick black framed glasses make.me look nerdier! " I said rather surprised by his flattering remarks.

"Now hold the black monster in your fair manicured hands and push its foreskin backwards" he ordered

I held his black cock in my hands and my god. It was so much heavy. Must have been almost half a kilogram of black meat right there. His cock must have been easily 7 inches long with semi soft erectness and a girth of 3 inches. His cock was smelling of my pussy juices and I have to admit its smell pushed me over the edge. I gently pushed back its foreskin like he wanted and let his bulbous black cock head pop out.

My god it smelled so raw and musky. The pheromones hit me right in my face and pushed me right into the valley of hypnotism from which the only way out is to let yourself fall.

The next step was very clear to me. As if a primordial instinct inside of me told me to do so. I sniffed his big black cock and took it in my mouth. My pink raw lips wrapped around it and I started to bob my head back and forth slowly while making eye contact with Darien.

I couldn't imagine I was sucking his black cock without him telling me to do so! What a filthy nerdy bitch I am.

"There you go, Did I even tell you to suck me off? " He asked.

"No Darien. You didn't" I said holding his meat in my hand as saliva drooled off my face.

"Then why are you sucking it?" He asked.

"Because I need to? This monster of a black cock needs to be worshipped properly " I said starting to suck again.

He leaned back on the table behind him and I deepthroated his black hung cock all the way down my throat making it so sloppy and wet.

My glasses were getting foggy as my eyes started to water. I removed my glasses and kept them on the floor.

My pink plump lips could barely fit around its full girth. The black contrasts of his skin suited perfectly with my fair white skin tone.

I started to bob my head back and forth taking his hung monster all the way down and all the way out...all the way down and all the way out.

"Stacy would be so impressed with you Nushka. She could barely deepthroat me! " Darien said holding back my pony tail in his hand.

"Show me how bad you would want to fuck my throat Darien. Just show it to me" I ordered aggressively.

Darien shoved his black cock again all the way down my throat and did so repeatedly for next 15 min. I was so exhausted I felt like a rag doll who he is using to jack of his meat.

Then suddenly without any warning he shoved his cock again down my throat and this time he didn't pull it out. He held me in place for next 30 seconds. I realized he had cum inside my throat!

I was left with no other option but to swallow his black gooey african cum even as I struggled to push him back while holding onto his thunderous thighs. But to no avail, he came deep inside my throat.

This was the first time I had sucked off a black guy and even swallowed his cum.

The sight of him stroking his black hung cock on my dirty unwashed panties and subsequent sucking him off instilled a new found fetish in me.

The encounter had left me satisfied as well as unsatisfied. The craving for a BBC had only just begun in me now.