Who is teasing whom?

Story Info
Couple takes turns driving each other crazy.
6.4k words
4.44
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure you believed it when I told you. Or maybe you just wanted to hear me say it again.

"I want you to come with me on this business trip. I'll have to work during the day but we'll have time for fun and get to spend the night together."

Given our situation, spending the night together was a rare treat. After making me say it a second time you wanted to know all the details.

"We'll leave early Tuesday morning, it's about a two-hour drive. I'll drop you at the hotel and go to the office. When I'm done we'll have our fun, than I will go back to office for a little while in the morning before driving back."

It wasn't hard to see you were liking this idea.

"But, there are conditions for our fun." I said.

"Oh really, what conditions would those be?" you asked, not sure if you'd gotten your hopes up too high or I was playing a game.

"I will take you to a nice dinner and shopping - I'll even give you $100 to spend but in return you have to draw one of these pieces of paper from a hat and whichever one you pick will be our added spice for the trip."

You laughed, one because I was playing a game and two because as much as we didn't need any added spice we enjoyed adding it.

"And what is on those pieces of paper exactly?" you asked suspiciously. You knew at least some of that spice would be pushing your boundaries. And you enjoyed that too, to a point.

I listed them for you, knowing at least one, probably two were leaning against that point:

"First possibility, no bra or panties for the entire trip."

"I hate going without a bra, I even sleep in them," you immediately said.

This was the maybe possibility in terms of pushing your boundaries so I wasn't entirely surprised by the reaction.

"Which is a damn shame because they are amazing and should be set free far more often - which they will be if you draw that one," I answered.

"Second possibility, be naked whenever you are in the hotel room. One minute to get naked when you walk in the room, five minutes to get dressed before leaving, otherwise nothing on."

You gave me a smirk knowing why I would like that one, but didn't object. I was glad it didn't click this would also leave you without a bra most of the trip. "Third possibility, have to have an orgasm in the car on the way back."

Immediately you asked what time we were heading back and I said early afternoon.

"Hmmmm, if it's light out I'll need sleep mask and earphones or I'll get too distracted by who may be watching."

Already I'm intrigued - and turned on that you have immediately gone to problem solving on how to do it.

"Fourth possibility, while we are at dinner and shopping you'll have a remote control vibrator in you that I will be controlling."

No reaction other than pondering, which I'm almost disappointed by since I'd really enjoy this one.

"Fifth possibility, again while at dinner and shopping you'll have a butt plug in."

"Ugh, I hate that one," was the immediate and expected reaction.

You aren't really a fan of anal, except that one time, but you HATE the butt plug. Only time I even think about breaking it out is when we are playing D/S games. Since D/S games are our favorite it doesn't gather toooooo much dust, but the biggest thrill you get from it is when I remove it.

"So mandatory is you draw one slip," I explain. "However, if you'd like to keep drawing I will add $100 to your shopping trip for each additional slip you draw."

"Where are we going shopping?" you ask.

I wasn't prepared for that question but answered, "Anywhere you want."

"Hmmmmm, I might do three or four"

That surprised me and I pointed out that would guarantee getting at least one of the ones you would rather avoid.

"I have a counter proposal," you said with a smile. "For $100 more I'll do all of them - except the butt plug."

You love taking some control of situations where I give you none. And, truth be told, the butt plug itself wasn't going to do much for me either. It would add to your nervousness drawing - which your plan eliminated - and would be a very dominant move, but not as much of a turn on as the others.

More to the point I was excited how into the game you were already.

"Deal."

We made arrangements for when I would pick you up and then went back to our other lives for a few days.

When the morning came I was at your door a few minutes before 7, eager to begin our adventure.

I walked in and you were almost ready (I was a few minutes early).

When I saw you I realized I'd made a mistake. I should have told you to be naked and I would pick your clothes for the trip out. I smiled remembering the VERY fun week we had last time I did that.

I told you what I was thinking and you laughed at me "Should have thought of it. But then we would have been very late leaving."

I laugh too, pull you in and give you a big kiss - we never do quick pecks. While we kiss I let my arms roam down your back and under the waistband of your thin sweatpants.

"Mmmmmmm," you say. "No fair. We have to be leaving"

"Just making sure you weren't cheating," I answer, having confirmed you aren't wearing panties by squeezing your tight ass. There was never any doubt, you wouldn't cheat and you enjoy going commando on occasion.

I step back and look at the matching hoodie you have on - which gives no hint as to whether you're naked under it or are wearing a bra and 4 shirts.

I unzip the hoody to reveal a white Tshirt. A white Tshirt with two hard nipples poking into it that make it clear you aren't wearing a bra.

But just to be sure - and because I miss playing with those beauties- I caress one nopple with each hand softly.

You sigh and then a couple seconds later push me away and ask "Satisfied?" while zipping up your sweatshirt.

"Not hardly. But you are definitely fulfilling the assignment."

As I grab your bag and we move to the car I realize you chose this outfit to tease me. You can show off and remind me you aren't wearing a bra or not and torture me.

I shake my head thinking for the millions time how much fun you are to play with.

It's a warm, sunny spring day as we start the hour and a half dry.

My hand is on your thigh, gently caressing. We are both aware of it, you even more than I judging by the small squirms in your seat, but neither of us says anything.

I gently nudge the heat up, hoping it and the sun and my touch will heat you up enough to want to unzip or even remove the sweatshirt.

We talk about 100 things, none of them particularly important.

As we talk my hand drifts higher and more towards your inner thigh.

As the car is getting warmer my plan starts to work and you lower the zipper on your hoodie.

But there is another source of heat in the car. The heat from between your legs feels like it will scorch my hand.

I look at your face and your head is back, your eyes are closed and lips barely open.

Without taking my hand from your body I slowly slide it up, along your tshirt until I reach the bottom of your breast.

I stop to caress it, trying not to look away from the road too much.

Fortunately it is straight without much other traffic. That lets me mostly focus on tracing the shape of your breast with my fingers.

I can hear your breathing speed up, even though my fingers are still going slowly across the cotton, that is covering you.

Oh, while driving, I can only reach your right breast, but I take my time before letting my fingers drop back down this time Tex floor you're right thigh.

I don't spend as long there, only a matter of moments, before letting my fingers slide up separating the T-shirt from your sweatpants so I can trace across your stomach.

Each pass back and forth my fingers go a little lower, nudging the top of the sweatpants down in my fingernails, starting to slide beneath.

Eventually, my fingers are in your sweat pants travel down along your smooth skin closer, and closer to the source of the heat.

I am in no hurry, but I stop before I reach it.

My fingers move up again, this time under the T-shirt, barely touching your stomach until I caress your breast.

I love the way your breast feels, so firm, so soft, so full.

I love the way your breathing changes as I caress it and begin to tease your nipple. Circling it with my fingertips, teasing it with my nail, tugging on it gently I can feel it getting larger and harder.

Glancing over I see its partner has grown as well but not quite as much as the one I am playing with.

Trailiny my hand down your stomach again I reach into your pants until I am resting on your bare mound.

Gently pressing down your lips part and my fingers are almost instantly drenched in your juices.

"Yessss," you hiss until I remove my hand from you altogether.

Your eyes snap open and you look over at me.

"You are supposed to finish on way home." I say as you scowl at me.

"Plus this is our exit."

Looking around you fix your sweat pants and zip your sweatshirt back up.

"You are an evil tease," you say to me. We are both amazed how quickly the 90 minute trip went.

The hotel is near the highway and it doesn't take us long to get there.

I open the door to our room and bring in our bags.

As soon as the door shuts I say "You have 60 seconds."

Smiling you drop your sweatpants, sweatshirt and Tshirt to the floor. They are hardly settled before I have you pressed against the wall, kissing you while my hands roam across your body, especially paying attention to your poor neglected left breast with my right hand while my left pulls your head to me.

Our tongues dance together and I reach both hands down to grab your butt when you push me away and say "You have to get to work."

It isn't until that moment I realize something you figured out long before - my conditions, meant to drive you to edge also serve to torture me.

Knowing you will be here naked, available and horny but I cannot stay here is cruel twist I have inflicted on myself.

Realizing there is nothing to do but go, I give you one more kiss, and then suck on each nipple for a few seconds until they harden Dash just so I am not the only one tortured by this delay.

During the day, I am mostly distracted by the idea of you being naked in a hotel room waiting. I can imagine you teasing your breasts, playing with your pussy, forgetting to put the privacy tag on the door and the maid coming in.

Thoughts of what I will do to you and what we will do together later keep popping in my head.

I am sure they are not getting their moneys worth for my time today at work.

Twice during the day I video call you. The first time I tell you to pay on the camera down so I can see you're still following the rules even though I know you are. I just want to see your amazing body again.

The second time you anticipated, and set the camera up so when I answered, you had one hand, teasing a nipple and another finger chart just caressing your clit.

I finished earlier than expected, there's just no point in staying there longer.

Chapter 2

I didn't give you a headsup I was on my way to the hotel, just left at the earliest possible second. Hopefully my coworkers imagined I had some call I wanted to take privately or a stomach disease or pretty much anything, I didn't care.

When I got there I swiped the lock and opened the door as quickly as I could. It startled you and you jumped up from where you were sitting and tried to cover yourself until you saw it was me.

"Jerk," you said.

"Yes," I said. "Now get those hands down I want to see all of you." You do and I close the distance in two steps, tossing you back onto the bed. Hovering over you I kiss your lips, your forehead, your lips again, your neck, your chin, the other side of your neck. All soft, warm kisses lasting only a few seconds.

I spread those kisses out as you lay back, arms and legs spread wide. I kiss your shoulders, all the way down your arms to your fingertips, your belly button - swirling my tongue around your piercing, the outside of one hip and then the other. I move farther down, alternating outside and inside of your leg from your hip to your toes and then repeating the journey in reverse on your other leg.

Only my lips touch your body which I hold above you.

"How long do you need to get ready?" I ask.

Confused by the question for a moment you stare blankly at me and then say "Uh half hour?"

Immediately I drop my head and start sucking your nipple.

"Oh yeah," you say as you grab my head. "

It starts to harden immediately in my mouth but it isn't hard enough. I use my tongue, my lips and softly my teeth until it stands out, almost purple, huge on your beautiful chest. As soon as the first nickel-sized nipple has appeared I shift to the other, giving it the same attention.

Still it's only my lips touching your body as I suck your hardening nipple into my mouth.

When they are both ruby, wet and hard I give each a soft kiss on the end and kiss my way back down your stomach.

As I pass your belly button you unconsciously spread your legs wider.

Farther and farther down I go, bypassing your clit and giving the bottom of your lips a kiss before using the tip of my tongue to solut them apart and tracing my tongue up your pussy.

Immediately I am hit by your wonderful aroma and I can't go slow anymore. Needing to taste you, I dive my tongue into your pussy and scoop your juices into my mouth.

Over and over I taste you, tongue fucking you as I smother myself in you.

You grip my hair harder and harder your excitement growing. You aren't close to finishing- more like close to never wanting it to end when I start slowing down.

Punctuating my words with soft licks and kisses to your clit I tell you

"As much" kiss, "as I would" lick, "like to keep" lick "doing this" kiss " I promised" lick "dinner and shopping." Long, slow lick followed by kiss.

"We need to go in 30"

Your brain isn't quite working yet but you get up and slowly start getting ready.

It's definitely more fun to watch you do your hair and makeup when naked.

In the meantime, I have dressed up for you in sports jacket, dress shirt and jeans.

With just a few minutes before we have to leave you tell me to get out.

Confused I ask why and you tell me I am not allowed to see your outfit until we are leaving.

I laugh and agree but remind you of an accessory you need.

I show you the remote control vibe and ask when you want that and you say now. Leaning back on the bed I rub your pussy lips and then enter you with a finger.

I am always amazed how tight - and hot and wet - your pussy is and this time is no different.

I am tempted to keep my finger there longer but only do for a moment before taking it out and slipping the vibrator in. You take a moment to get used to it being there and then say "Get out."

Resisting the urge to turn the vibe on I go down to the lobby to await you.

It isn't long before you follow and when I aee you step off the elevator I am stunned.

I don't even remember to breathe. I just watch you walk over and can't speak or think or even move.

You know exactly the effect you are having on me but as you stand in front of me you smile and say "Well?"

"You are gorgeous. I can't believe someone as beautiful as you is here with me"

Your hair is up, leaving your shoulders bare for the spaghetti straps of a backless purple dress that hugs every inch that it covers.

Even if it hadn't been a condition there was no place for anything under that dress but you. It's not short and there isn't too much cleavage showing but it still manages to scream how sexy you are.

I swear every one in the lobby is looking at you as I finally manage to stand and take your arm.

Part of me wants to lead you right back to elevators.

But before that I want the world to see me with you.

Arm in arm we walk out to the car, I open the door and you get in very discreetly, not exposing any more skin and yet I am practically on edge of erupting watching you. Once again when I thought I was teasing you you turn the tables and tease me.

At the restaurant we park and you wait for me to open door and give you a hand out. I have to adjust my jeans as I think about you being naked beneath that dress.

Walking in we are quickly seated and chit-chat about assorted things - how we spent our days, what yard work needs doing at home, etc. until the waiter appears to take our order.

After you place yours and the waiter turns to me I hit the remote in my pocket and turn the vibrator on to its lowest setting.

You let out a little sound and the waiter turns and asks if everything is okay while I smile and look at you.

Clearing your throat you say it was "just a tickle" and I want to ask you where it tickles but don't.

Raising my glass to you I say a toast " To beauty" and as I touch my glass with yours I bump the setting to two on the vibrator and watch as your body goes tense, you grip the chair and squeeze the glass before adjusting and saying "and the beast."

All through dinner I played with the speed of the vibrator. I could have bumped it when the waiter or someone else was there to embarrass you that they knew what was going on but I didn't. Not entirely by my plan the goal was to turn each other on until we couldn't take it anymore.

So, off and on through dinner, I moved the vibrator from 1 to 2. I never turned it off, just tried to build the simmer in you as we ate.

I'd tell you what we ate, but I have no idea. I only remember you, watching your eyes get wide or you breath faster or your nipples harden as I adjusted the vibrator.

At one point you told me to turn it down or you'd have a stain on your dress.

I told you to adjust so you weren't sitting on your dress. I knew you didn't love the idea of your bare skin being on the chair, but it was better than a stain on your dress everyone would see.

And maybe it was a little exciting for you too.

Dinner finished I again took your arm as we walked to the car. This time you may have needed it as your legs appeared a little weak after hours of stimulation.

I have decided not to play with you much while you're shopping, you've more than earned the reward and honestly I don't want to do anything to delay when we get back to hotel.

You tell me to head towards the mall, we get there and you lead the way as we go in together.

I should have guessed where you were leading me but I didn't until we could see the Victoria's Secrets sign.

And just like that the tables were turned back on me. I knew this was going to be exquisite totrture but I didn't know how exactly.

You took care of that by leading us to the bea section.

Thumbing through the selecions you know my brain is bouncing between wondering what you would look like in each one and remembering you aren't wearing a bra right now.

You hold some up for me for a second, but before I can comment you either tuck them under your arm or put them back. Clearly my opinion is not being sought, just my attention, which you have.

When you've added some matching panties to your selections you say let's go and I can't believe we're going to leave this quickly.

We aren't, instead you head back to the changing rooms.

"You going to model them for me?" I ask.

"Hmmmm, maybe not in the middle of the store you say heading back towards one of the rooms. I start thinking you mean for me to follow you into the changing room when you tell me to wait here.

I'm standing awkwardly in the middle of the store, aware I'm the only male here, when suddenly I start thinking in order to try those on you have to strip completely.

I imagine you sliding the dress down your body, past your hips, bending over with your breasts swinging to pick it up and hang it on the door.

That's as far as I imagine before realizing I'm standing in the middle of the store with a hard on and move to make it less obvious. As I do my phone goes off with a text from you - a picture of the orange bra and panty set you picked out.

12