Who is teasing whom?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hard before my dick is ready to rip through my pants now. The sheer material doesn't hide what's beneath it but also doesn't show it off easily.

I try not to be too obvious staring at it when I get a text "So, do you like?"

I want to tell you what I would like is to rip that door down and fuck you until we both cum but instead say "Like, no. Lust, love, drool over, definitely yes. "

And then another picture came. This time a light pink set - very light pink. I realize technically you are breaking the rules by wearing a bra and panties but that doesn't bother me.

I am bothered though - very hot and very bothered. So I decide to return the favor a little and turn the vibrator on to three.

You give a shreek and the attendant asks if you are alright and you just tell her you thought you saw a spider.

To reward your quick thinking I turn it down to 1.

Maybe as a reward my phone goes off again and this time it's showing a dark blue demi-bra.

It raises and almost offers your breasts leaving the nipples uncovered.

"Fuck, that's almost hotter than you not wearing a bra."

You come out a little while later and give me a look and walking with shaky legs. I turn the vibrator off while doing mental math and realizing you have about $200 worth of merchandise in your hands.

I should have known better. Once you pulled out the coupons it was like $75 worth of merchandise.

I still happily paid- although not quite as happily as if our next stop was the hotel. Instead I carried Victoria's Secrets

I don't even remember the name of the next store.

You grab some items off the rack but sort of shield them with your body so I don't get a good look, not that I am really processing much right now.

You go into the changing room and I get a text saying "Close your eyes."

I do and keep them closed until I hear you say "Open them."

I do and I see you in a nearly floor length white dress. Your back is to me so all I can see is the dress skimming along every curve. It completely covers you but hides nothing. It forms around your tight ass and follows the muscles of your back all the way to your neck.

Your back is to me, but your head is turned so you can see my reaction, which is stunned silence.

Slowly you extend a leg and I realize that the dress has a long slit up the side, I inch closer on my chair to see how long as more and more of your leg is revealed. The slit stops just below your hip and I can feel my breathing come faster. But, it stops entirely when you turn to face me. There isn't just one slit, there are two, your legs are almost completely bare. I stare at them for a moment until I bring my eyes up and see more skin, a plunging V-neckline that stops halfway between your breasts and navel.

I can't take it any more.

"Oh, we've got to go," I say.

You laugh, knowing you've won this round and pop back into the changing room to put your original dress on.

Quickly I pay - and don't care if you've stayed within your budget.

The trip back to the hotel is a blur, if you say anything I barely hear it, I just need to have you.

As soon as we enter the room I slam you against the wall and begin kissing you, hungry open mouth kisses.

After only a few seconds you push me away and I start to protest but you say "Your rules, I only have a few seconds to get naked."

And you do, unfastening the dress around your neck and letting it fall to the floor.

I grab you in my arms and throw you to the bed and strip my own clothes off.

Picking a small bag out of my luggage I tell you I have one more surprise for you.

Lying crosswise on the bed, near one edge you watch as I pull straps out of the bag and push you down, quickly secure your arms to the bed posts. Still sideways on the bed your ass is near the edge and your feet dangle off, but not for long.

Tying the straps around your knees I use them to pull your legs back and open, fastening them to the same bed posts as your arms. Immobile, spread wide open I have more surprises in the bag - including a blindfold.

Fastening it around your eyes I say "You've been a naughty girl teasing me. And you broke the rules wearing a bra and panties at Victoria's Secret."

You softly protest but we both know it doesn't matter and you don't even want it to matter. Suddenly getting spanked and then fucked just like this is all you can think of.

I take a new implement out of the bag, the last of my surprises. A short handle with a stiff, two-inch wide leather strop almost a foot long it should deliver a loud, wide stroke covering a lot of area.

Your ass is turned up and a perfect target in this position as I lay the first spank.

It's as loud as I expected and you squeal when it lands. I'm sure the noise seems even louder without being able to see. I want to go slowly, I try to go slowly, but I am too excited, too ready.

Ten strokes, enough to turn the white skin of your backside pink in all spots and red in some and I drop the strap and fall to my knees between your legs and remove the vibrator from your very wet pussy before circling your clit with my lips.

You weren't expecting this and it's like a jolt to your system. I use my tongue to circle and tease your nub and then drop it down to scoop up some of your juices before going back to sucking and tonguing your clit.

This isn't a tease, I want you to cum, you're ready to cum. It doesn't take long after 12 hours of foreplay. You want this as much as I do and I can hear your breathing increase, you keep urging me to not stop and when you say "Just like that" I do until your legs slam against my head.

I slow but don't stop licking your clit until you relax your legs and look up to see your chest flushed and rising and falling quickly.

I lean back far enough to find the vibrator, turn it on medium with the remote and place it against your clit. Almost immediately you're on the verge of cumming again. Your breathing comes fast, your muscles tighten, your toes curl and you let out a scream.

The first O took the edge off, this one is the one you've been building to. Not just for the 12 hours of playing but for the days since I first suggested this trip.

Watching this is too much for me, I can't take it any longer, dropping the vibe in one thrust I completely bury my cock into your pussy.

With long, hard thrusts I fuck you, your pussy is still pulsing but I don't know if it's from your second O or a third one and I have no ability to think. All I can think of is pumping my cock in and out of your hot, wet, tight, pulsing pussy.

"Oh yeah John, fuck me, fuck me hard," you moan. I want your tits bounce on your chest each time my hips crash into you."

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God."

My tempo is increasing, I can't last much longer.

"I want you to cum. Cum for me. Cum for me John."

Burying myself deeper than I've been in your pussy my dick explodes. Wave after wave of cum shoots from me into you as we both groan.

Eventually I collapse on you, both of us totally spent.

I free you from the straps but won't let you leave the bed, pulling the covers up so we can both fall into an exhausted sleep.

Chapter 4

I wake up a little confused. It's early, I'm in an unfamiliar hotel room, but most of all I'm horny and my dick feels warm. I shake the cobwebs from my head and look down to see you holding my hard dick and softly licking it.

"Morning sleepy head," you say.

"Oh my God this is an amazing way to wake up," I answer. "Did I sleep so long you've already had breakfast?"

"Granola bars," you say before taking my cock in your mouth - proving your stomach is ready to give me an early treat.

I realize you had your own bag of tricks and now the tables have turned back to you.

Slowly lick and suck on my dick. It's hard from your attention and wet from your mouth. I really start groaning when you give my balls attention. I never knew how good that could feel until you. Soft yet stimulating your use your lips and tongue to tease and heat them up.

"Oh my God that feels so good."

When you're done playing with my balls you trace your tongue up my dick before dropping your head down and swallowing it, your nose rubbing against my stomach.

I don't know if it's residual excitement from yesterday or never having been woken up with a blowjob before or the fact you're giving me one in the morning but it doesn't take long for me to be on edge.

"I want to fuck you now," I growl.

You pick your head up off my dick long enough to say "NO" and then suck me in again.

That just drives me closer to cuming and breathing gets ragged as your pace picks up.

"Oh Jesus I'm going to cum."

And still you fuck my dick with your mouth, taking it all the way in and then pulling back until just the head is in and back, your tongue dancing around it while your hand pumps alongside.

The idea I may cum in your mouth ratchets me to another level and my body tenses. When it does you pull your mouth off but keep your hand moving for the few seconds until I cum, covering your hand and tits with my juices.

"Oh my God, you're amazing," I tell you with a kiss as you hop out of bed.

"I know," you reply. "But now I really need to get cleaned up."

We shower, pick up our stuff, get ready to go. Maybe a little earlier than I expected but this trip has been so much more than I expected.

All packed I say "Okay five minutes to get dressed."

I knew I was going to enjoy you being naked all the time when I was clothed. But it turns out I dramatically underestimated how exciting it is to watch you naked all day.

To be able to see any part of you - boobs, ass, freckles, pussy, whatever I wanted at any time was an incredible distraction but oh so enjoyable.

Maybe even better sometimes you would be confident nude, almost projecting your nakedness. Other times you were vulnerable and almost tried to fold yourself around you.

The contrast and moving you back and forth between them would be fun to explore some day.

Shaking my head to clear the day dream I see you picking up the same outfit you wore in the car here, with one change - no Tshirt.

It takes no time for you to pull up the sweat pants and zip up the hoodie and once again I am left wondering who is in control here and we go out to the car.

I carried our bags out a couple minutes ago - and set up a small camera for the trip home- so this time we are free to walk out with arms wrapped around each othes waists.

We get on the highway, I turn in cruise control and we settle into a steady pace.

There are some other cars but not a lot and mostly I can just stay in the left laneonly occasionally having to move over.

I look over at you and smile. You smile back, lean over to kiss me then pull out your headphones and the same mask I put on you last night.

You fiddle with your phone turning music on while I fiddle with mine turning the camera on.

You lean the seat back a little, pull the mask down and say "Here goes."

Before you start I reach over and unzip your sweatshirt to below your breasts. Someone would have to be looking to notice them exposed but anyone who looks will see them in all their glory. One hand slides down into your sweat pants and pushes them down, exposing your mound to me.

The other traces your skin up to your right breast, caressing the entire breast and nipple softly.

I can see your hand moving in your lap. Moving slowly towards your pussy, almost languishing.

I have watched you pleasure yourself 100 times and I could watch 1,000 more without it being any less exciting.

I am careful to watch the road, it's hard to tear my attention away but I know any sudden movements of the car will take you from the beautiful space you are in. And I know I will be watching the recording later, many times.

You have switched breasts and your other hand is nearer to your clit.

You are so much quieter when alone, your breathing is a little heavy, your mouth open a little and the tip of your tongue barely out.

We pass one car, Dad driving didn't even glance over. Son behind him did and his eyes didn't leave your chest until we were well past them.

I smile thinking about the life long memory of this moment he will have. As will I.

Your breathing has picked up, both hands are in your lap now, one pulling your skin taut while the other strokes around ut never quite on your clit.

I expected this to take most of the trip but you are close already. Like me in your mouth the excitement from yesterday serves to move things along quickly.

Not wanting to do anything to disrupt your O I focus only on the road, all steering easy and smooth.

I want to glance over but I resist. I can hear your fingers moving faster and your breathing matching the pace.

After only a couple more minutes I hear you suck in your breath and then let out a long, low sigh.

I look over to see your tense muscles relax and a soft smile on your face.

When you take the mask and headphones off I ask "What were you thinking of?"

As you zip the hoodie most of the way up you say "Doing it all over again."

12