Who Is This Woman In My Wife’s Body

Story Info
Husband seeks therapy after changes in his wife’s behavior.
2.3k words
3.98
16.8k
15
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Craggyva
Craggyva
23 Followers

It is an early September day as I enter the office of Dr. Joan Fontana a local therapist that deals with marital issues. As I sit in the waiting area I keep going over in my head why I am here. I should just talk to my wife about my issues and concerns, but I don't want to change what is going on and that is what concerns me. I am very nervous and confused and I just need to talk to somebody about what I am going through.

The door from the waiting room opened and a gorgeous women appears. I am thinking I sure hope this is not Dr. Fontana, how could I tell her what is going on. I was expecting a stern older woman whom I could not possibly be turned on by.

She said, "Mr. Parker, I am Dr. Fontana, would you like to come back?"

I nodded and followed her back to a nice office with a big couch.

"How are you doing today?" she asked.

"Not so good," I responded.

"Why don't you lie down and get comfortable and we will see what is bothering you. So, Mr. Parker can you tell me about yourself and what is troubling you today?"

"Yes, my name is Terry Parker and I am married to my wonderful wife Julie, we have three kids and have been married for about 17 years now. We both have good jobs and our life is very comfortable. My problems are related to our sex life."

"Tell me more," she said.

"Our sex life has always been pretty vanilla. We have never really strayed outside the standard married sex playlist. My wife never wanted to do many things, she was disgusted by things like blowjobs and cum on her."

"Is this is your problem, you want more out of your sex life?" She asked.

"No," I responded."My problem is complicated, It all started about two months ago. I came home from work, the kids were at the grandparents house and the house was quiet. This was very unusual. I went upstairs to the bedroom where I found Julie lying in bed completely naked and her legs spread out.There was a dildo lying next to her and her pussy looked like it had just been fucked."

"Tell me more," she said.

"She looked at me and said to take off my clothes and stand by the bed. I was not about to pass up this opportunity and was naked in a flash. I moved over by the bed and she sat on the side of the bed and took my cock deep inside her mouth. It felt amazing, she really hated giving head and did it very rarely and with not much passion. This time was different, her mouth was hot and wet and she sucked it hard and long. She slid off the bed and took it even deeper. I was about to explode and she pulled it out and I came all over her face. She then licked cum off of her lips and smiled at me.

"She had never done this the entire time we were married. She cleaned up and said thanks. I asked her what was going on and she just said she loved me and said she needed to pick up the kids."

"Wow!" Dr. Fontana exclaimed, "That was pretty descriptive."

"I apologize for the language."

"That is alright, she sounds like she was feeling in the mood to do something new, this is not abnormal, people often discover new likes in their sexual behaviors."

"Yes, but this is just the beginning." I stated.

"Continue," said Dr. Fontana

"So after my wife left to get the kids, I noticed her tablet was lying on the nightstand. It was on and I noticed a chat app that I had never seen before. I opened it but it needed a logon. I let it be and went on to my normal after work duties.

"My wife works odd hours from home, she has clients around the world and sometimes works in the middle of the night.

"One night she came back to bed after working and she climbed on top of my face. She had nothing on and began to rub her pussy over my mouth and nose. I woke up startled, she demanded that I eat her now and began to grind on me. I did what I was told and ate her pussy as she writhed and moaned. She move up a bit and told me to lick her ass. She has never wanted anything done to her ass before. But again I did what I was told. Her ass tasted great, she then said "stick that tongue up that asshole you little bitch" I was shocked, who the hell was this woman and were was my wife?, she was rubbing her clit while I was fucking her ass with my tongue. She came so hard she clamped down on my head that I nearly blacked out.

"She then slid down on me and put my throbbing cock into her pussy. It was so hot that it felt like my cock was on fire. She fucked me so hard, harder than ever before. I exploded and she collapsed on top me. She stayed there for a long time, kissing my neck. It was fantastic."

"So I am still not seeing where you are having an issue, Mr. Parker, it sounds like your wife has found a new sense of passion and an awaking in your sex life." said Dr. Fontana.

"Yes, that is what I thought as well, but there so much more I have not gotten to yet!" I replied.

"Continue," she said.

"So one weekend my wife arraigned for the kids to stay at their grandparents house. She said she wanted a romantic weekend alone. I was totally fine with this, we had been having some great sex and this sounded like an opportunity for more. The weekend came and I drove the kids over to the grandparents house. When I got home Julie called to me to come up the bedroom. I went up and the room was lit with candles and some soft music was playing. I though wow, this is really a romantic weekend. I looked at the bed and saw restraints half way up the bed and restraints attached to the bottom of the bed legs. I turned to Julie and asked what these were for. She told me not to worry, it will be fun. She slowly undressed me, rubbing me and kissing me all over. It felt so good and at this point what ever she had planned was ok with me.

"Once I was undressed she told me to move over the edge of the bed and lay down face first but keep my feet on the ground. She then restrained my hands and my feet. I was laying there with my ass in the air completely exposed. I thought the restraints were for her. She said she would be right back. I laid there for about ten minutes not knowing what the hell she was doing. She returned naked except she was wearing a strap-on cock. It was not too big but big enough. She came up behind me and started rubbing my butt and massaging up and down my legs. She began to kiss and lick my cheeks. I said honey what are you doing? She just said to relax and enjoy what she was about to give me. She picked up a tube of something, then I felt it dribble on to my ass.

"To my surprise she then slowly inserted a finger up my butt. I let out a yelp and said I was not sure I am ok with this. She told me to shut up and get ready to be fucked like I have been fucking her for 17 years. Her tone became aggressive and a bit mean. I felt the tip of her strap on rubbing up against my anus, she rubbed it over and over, I am not ashamed to say it felt good. She then slowly penetrated me, I felt my ass open and let out a much louder yelp. She began to fuck me harder and harder. She yelled out 'how do you like being fucked you little bitch?'. The sensation was overwhelming and my cock grew harder and harder with each thrust. She told me to get used to this because she was in charge and I will submit to whatever she wants.

"She reached around and grabbed my cock, her hand was lubricated and she jacked me until I came all over the bed. She called me a whore as she remove the restraints. She then shoved my face into the bed and made me lick up my mess. She took off her cock and laid down on the bed she spread her legs and pushed my head into her waiting pussy. She was so wet and hot, and she rubbed my head while I ate her. She starting talking sweetly to me saying I was so good to her. She moaned as she came on my face. We cleaned up, had dinner, then we had some very intense fucking over the rest of the weekend."

"Did you fell violated by what she did to you?" asked Dr. Fontana.

"Yes, I did, but when she talked sweet to me it made me feel better." I said.

"Is this why you are feeling down or confused?" She asked.

"It is part of it," I replied.

"So we have a computer in our bedroom that Julie uses sometimes when she has to work at night. I rarely if ever get on this computer, we have a home office downstairs where I usually work. Julie was off running errands one day, the kids were at school and I was home alone. I was putting some laundry away in the bedroom and the computer made a dinging noise. I turned on the monitor and noticed the same app that was on her tablet was installed on the computer. I opened the app and I was shocked to see all of the communications my wife was having with other people.

"There were men and women, but most of the communication were with one man. I was shocked and saddened by these conversation. All of the sex we were having were things my wife and this man had been sharing as fantasies. I then noticed that there were videos posted by Julie. They were all filmed by the webcam on this computer. I clicked on one and there I was getting fucked up the ass by my wife. I looked at the comments and there were hundreds of them.

"There were also videos of Julie by herself doing all sorts of dirty thing. In the chats other users are giving requests and suggestions not only for her solo, but things to do to me. I felt sick, I did not even know my own wife, how could she be doing this. I wanted to confront her and tell her how hurt I was, but I also liked the sex. If she knew I had found out we may have never have sex again or worse gotten divorced. I love Julie very much and do not want to be away from her. I also need to look out for the kids. I am just so confused and torn."

"How is this making you feel?" She asked.

"The fact that she is taking to a stranger about all sorts of kinky stuff makes me mad, but she is living those fantasies out with me. I didn't see any indication that she was intending to have sex with others but it is a concern. I decided not to confront her yet, I needed to talk to someone else about it."

"This is really a tough situation," Dr. Fontana said with a quivering voice.

She was sitting a bit behind my head so I could not see her, but in the reflection on the glass of a bookshelf it appeared the doctors hand was down her pants and was pleasuring herself.

"Everything ok, doctor?" I asked.

"Oh yes it is fine," she responded in a husky voice.

"Ok, here is how you should handle this situation, you need to keep this to yourself for now. There is no need to confront Julie at this time." She said. "We will setup weekly appointments and you will report to me what has taken place each week. You should not look at her chats anymore as it will only make things worse. You will continue doing what she wants so that she keeps her fantasies at home and does not stray." she continued. " Are you ok with this approach? I think it is the best way to save your marriage."

"I am willing to give it a shot," I said.

"I will need to know her alias and the name of the app though." Dr. Fontana said.

I left the office and on my way home it donned on me, why did she need to know the username and app? Well I guess it didn't matter. I got home and had a week of some very unusual kinky sex. Julie told me that this weekend I was going to be dressed up like a woman and fucked in the ass again. I logged back on to my wife's account even though Dr. Fontana said I shouldn't. There were new chats from a woman, there was a suggestion about me dressing as a women. I clicked on the username and picture came up it was Dr. Fontana, I gasped and looked at her posts, there were videos of her fucking herself. I couldn't help myself I had to get off to her.

Next weeks session will be quite interesting.


Craggyva
Craggyva
23 Followers