Who is Tony Sanford

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jasmine," the second one said, "you have a gunshot wound in your leg, and you hit your head when you fell."

"Tony, are you okay?"

I must have sounded frantic because the face guy in the uniform patted my shoulder.

"Everyone is okay except you, and you'll be back to okay before long."

Something suddenly registered in my brain.

"I've been shot?!"

"Yes, in the leg."

I looked at Tony, terrified.

"Someone said that two guys had an argument over a parking place. One was drunk, and he pulled out a gun, and they struggled. A couple of shots were fired, and a random bullet hit you." He squeezed my hand again.

"Listen, we're going to transport you to the hospital to have that leg looked at. Tony didn't tell you, but the bullet went through your leg and deflected, and it went through his pants but didn't hit him. It may have hit the bone, so we need to be careful about that."

I was bundled onto a stretcher and loaded into the squad; the uniformed guy who was not driving asking me several questions about my head and my vision. In the silence that followed the questions, I realized that our plans for tonight had been suddenly altered.

In the ER, I was asked if the leg hurt, and when I said it did, I received a shot of something I'm sure isn't available over the counter. My leg wasn't sore any longer, though.

Since I'd received a bullet wound, the police were involved and had questions for which I had no answers. The purported parking lot antagonists were nowhere to be found, and it seems that whoever had related the story about the alleged argument and tussle. Had disappeared, too. I was asked specifically whether there might be a reason that someone would want to kill me. I answered no, of course, because for me, it was true. Tony, who'd joined me, looked on in silence.

The police left no wiser than when they'd arrived, and Tony and I were alone except for the occasional intrusions of the medical staff. I'd been wonderfully cared for by all involved and would be spending tonight and tomorrow in the hospital. Tony would be spending the night in the lounge chair beside my bed. I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, hon. This sure spoiled our evening."

His turn to snort. "I'm sorry isn't needed when you've been shot, Jas."

"I don't know about you, but I was really, really looking forward to... to whatever happened." As well as I knew Tony, I still felt like I was blushing

"Me too, Jas." He bit his lower lip. "In all of my thirty-four years, I've never wanted anything like I want you. That first day, when I saw you walking along the hall toward me, I knew that something had to happen that I couldn't allow to happen. But it did, and I just hope -- "

" -- Don't go there, Tony. That's been decided."

"Something else has been decided, too," he said, smiling at me.

"Yeah?"

"Yep. I love you."

"Tony, if I weren't in this bed with a very sore and well-wrapped leg, I'd jump into your arms and kiss you till you couldn't breathe. But I'll have to be satisfied to open my arms to you." I'd anticipated opening something else, but that would have to wait.

The kiss was deep and exciting, so exciting that we were interrupted by a nurse who giggled when she came in.

"The heart monitor took off, and I thought I'd better check." Another giggle. "If it happens again, I'll have to check again. Just warning you."

"No problem," I replied and knew my face had to be matching my hair.

We were alone again.

"Tony, I need to ask you a question."

"First, I'm waiting to hear something from you."

What was he waiting to hear? Suddenly, I wondered how I could be so blind.

"I love you with all of my heart and soul, Tony, and want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"I knew that, but there's nothing like hearing it. Now, your question."

"Do you believe there were two guys arguing in the parking lot?"

"I'd like to believe it, and the fact that the bullet hit you in the leg doesn't sound like the smooth operation the Russians would have. I wish I knew who the someone is who related that story."

"If the police can't find them, we'll probably never know."

"It does make you wonder, though, doesn't it?"

~~~

"I hated that they used a wheelchair to take me to the door where Tony's car was waiting. I could walk with only a kind of dull ache in my leg. But there were rules, and despite our intense interest in getting home -- quickly, they had to be followed. A sore leg was not going to accomplish what a bullet had done a couple of days ago.

"Don't speed," I cautioned. "We haven't had the best luck lately."

"Yes, tell me about it."

"Listen, did you know that your grandma was sharing stories of her experience with an author who's written three best-selling spy thrillers?"

"What? No, I had no idea."

"I've talked to him several times and read a couple of his books. The spy book was great, but his romance story was not so good."

"She never told me, but she was very proud of what her two men had done. I guess much of it is now anonymously remembered in those books."

"I brought it up for a reason, though. Vern, the author, is lost without getting the details from Grandma."

Tony was looking straight ahead, but he smiled.

"I don't have the experience Grandma Katrina had."

"That's the first time I've heard that name."

"You're getting in on all of my secrets, Jas."

"There's one more secret I'm anxious to get hold of." I giggled as I finished saying that, and Tony looked at me."

"What will you do when you get hold of my secret? Are you an expert at that?"

"I read a lot, but I may need some instructions," I said as he pulled into the parking garage.

He parked and ran around to my side of the car. My crutches were in the back seat, and I was struggling to retrieve them.

"Stop," Tony cautioned. I'm going to carry you in."

"You will not," I said, laughing. "I can manage the crutches."

He kissed me, and we headed to the lobby and the elevators, with me doing reasonably well with the sticks. When something urgent is waiting, it's often possible to, well, you know.

As we started across the lobby, I heard a voice.

"Ms. Clemens, there's someone here to see you."

"Hello, Jasmine. I haven't seen you in a while."

"Hi, Vern. We were just talking about you."

He looked from me to Tony and back. I knew that the very shy Vern had a kind of crush on me without really doing much about it, so I thought I should introduce him to Tony.

"Tony, this is Vernon Smith, the author I was telling you about. Vern, this is my very good friend, Tony Sanford."

They shook hands and spoke their hellos, and I glanced at Tony, who nodded.

"Tony is Sheila's grandson."

Vern's eyes got much larger. "I don't understand."

"It's just what I said, and Tony said he could probably supply you with some similar material as what you received from Sheila."

"No shit. Um, sorry, but that's exciting. I could sure use some material."

"How about tomorrow, sometime?" I asked, smiling at Tony.

"Um, sure," he said, glancing at his watch.

I got the impression that he'd like to talk with Tony right now and probably find out more about Sheila, but we had other plans.

"How about tomorrow morning at ten-thirty?"

As pleasant as Vern was to be around, I was getting impatient to get upstairs and explore what I hadn't explored for many years. And I was sure my co-explorer was equally impatient.

"Sure, that's fine with me, and thanks so much for doing it." He chuckled. "My career is on the line."

We bid Vern good night; Tony grabbed my hand, and we were elevator-bound. On the way to the third floor, we ignored the security camera and kissed like there was no tomorrow. Not wanting to act like teenagers, we walked, not ran, to his door. Of course, he mis-entered the code, then slowed considerably, and the door opened.

When the door closed, the kiss that followed was more sensual than the one on the elevator. My arms were around his neck, but his hands were squeezing my buns, holding me tightly against him. I surprised myself a little by just how much I was aching to have his skin against mine.

I began tugging on his shirt tail, and he immediately caught my drift. He broke the kiss and looked at me.

"You are the most beautiful redhead I've ever seen, let alone touched."

"And you want to see more?" I ventured.

"Jas, oh shit, yes, yes, I do."

He closed his eyes, then opened them slowly, which made my heart pound so hard I was certain he could hear it. I unbuttoned my blouse, slipped it off my shoulders, and lay it carefully on a chair. I straightened and then unfastened my slacks. I turned slightly as I slid them down so my ass, barely covered by the bikini panties I had recently purchased, was pointed in his direction.

"Could you help?" I said, stepping to him and turning my back. When he touched my bare back, I sucked in my breath. When I felt my bra loosen, I bit my lip and tossed it onto the chair but didn't move.

I felt him kiss my hair, pressing his head against mine. His hands touched my back, then my arms, and finally my breasts. He lifted, caressed, and massaged... and groaned. Gentle pinches to my nipples had them hard and nearly throbbing. I could barely wait for him to move lower.

"Jas, everything that's happened in my life that's led me to you and tonight is worth whatever it's cost me in the past. I saw you, and now... "

"And now you're seeing me." I turned and unbuttoned his shirt and pressed it back, throwing my arms around him, my boobs flattened against his chest. As he rubbed my back, I fumbled with the buckle, button, and zipper of his pants. I was past the teasing point as I pushed his slacks and boxers to his ankles. When I straightened, I grasped his erection, the first I'd ever held since I'd not wanted to touch it during my earlier experience.

I loved the groan from Tony as I slid my hand down his rock-hard cock, then back up. When I did it the second time, he grabbed my arm. He pulled me across the room to the bedside table and opened the drawer with his other hand.

"Use that hand on this," he said, handing me the small packet.

I sort of remembered the packet from that earlier experience as I tore it open. I took out the condom and met Tony's eyes. I decided to put my reading of erotic novels into use.

"I need to get it ready," I said simply and dropped to my knees in front of him. When my tongue caressed the head, he shivered. When I pulled it deep into my mouth, the loud groan I heard had my blood boiling.

I was so anxious I had trouble rolling on the condom, but Tony's ragged breathing told me he was even enjoying that. But I wanted Tony inside me. I climbed onto the bed and pulled him on top of me as I spread my legs. I had never been kissed like Tony was kissing me now, and when his finger entered me, I nearly exploded.

"I'm ready, Tony," I was able to get out just before I felt him parting my labia and slipping inside my dripping pussy. He kissed me again and went a little deeper. Another kiss, and he was halfway home, stretching me deliciously. Before I knew it, he was tight against me, stilled as he kissed me one more. He slowly withdrew, then filled me once more, pausing again before slowly withdrawing and plunging in once more. Each time he paused, it was like time stood still. I was in heaven, or as close as I could get here on earth.

But he couldn't maintain that forever, and when he stilled this time, his head raised, he groaned, and I could feel every pulse as he filled the condom. Finally, he collapsed onto his elbows, and I pulled him against me. I had never experienced anything like this, and all of my reading had not prepared me for the ecstasy that completely overwhelmed my mind and body.

When Tony tried to move, I held him fast, unwilling to have his touch leave me for even an instant. When he kissed me, I returned his kiss fiercely. I loved him more than I could imagine. But he was trying to say something.

"Just loosen your arm," he pleaded. "You'll be glad you did."

Reluctantly, I did as he asked, trusting in his words, and it was only a moment later, when his tongue flicked across my clitoris, that I understood what he meant. When the flicking continued, my hips rose against his face. And when his lips closed on the clitoris, it was only seconds before I was spasming, my long and loud moans filling the bedroom.

Finally, I could speak.

"Tony, just hold me while I go to sleep." The contentment I was feeling was wonderful.

"Jas, we may have time for a short nap, but... "

His voice trailed off, but I knew where he was headed.

"Vern will be here at ten-thirty, and we'd better shower before that."

"Your shower or mine?" he asked, poking me in the ribs.

"How many boxes of those little packets did you get?" I teased.

"Not nearly enough," was his quick reply.

I was looking forward to finding out. And he had at least two more, I discovered before we finally fell asleep.

The alarm that Tony had set on his watch sounded at nine o'clock, way too early for my liking. I hadn't noticed what time it was when the last cloud of ecstasy swallowed me, and it didn't really matter. Only nine-thirty mattered, and that was now. I felt a gentle kiss on my neck.

"I just woke up, and there's a wonderful redhead in my bed."

"Is it me?" I whispered back.

"Are you the future Mrs. Tony Sanford, i.e., Vasily Kuznetsov?"

"I plead guilty, your honor."

"I have no papers for Vasily Kuznetsov, so we'll have to stick with Tony Sanford until or if I can get it changed."

"I've only known Tony, but learning about Vasily would be fascinating."

"Even more fascinating would be showering with the redhead that's snuggled up against me."

"Are you going to take one of those packets to the shower with us?"

"I'd love to, but I plan to torment both of us by not doing that. We need to shower, and I want to fix us some breakfast before he gets here. Can you handle that?"

"I'd rather handle this," I said, reaching behind me and grasping his very flaccid cock.

"Jas, don't. You know I can't resist that... and you."

I noticed, though, that he hadn't tried to pull away from my hand. But he finally did, and we showered, washing each other, of course, but able to store our desire for a little later.

We were dressed and looking like a normal couple by the time I got the call from the lobby that Vern was there. He knocked and, once inside, thanked Tony profusely.

"I'm not Sheila, and I'm not sure if what I will be telling you can match what she's told you. She went through very different times than I have."

"I'm not worried," Vern said, smiling. "And I'll give no hint that it didn't come from my imagination, even though I'm ashamed to do that."

"That's the safest way."

For the next two hours, Tony talked, and Vern scribbled notes since Tony didn't want his voice recorded. When he'd said that to Vern, I couldn't help but think about the list and wonder if Tony was really off of it. We had no way of knowing for sure. Tony, bless his heart, had pretty much decided he was off the list when he mentioned marriage to me. I hoped he was right.

My phone rang, and I limped to the kitchen to answer it.

"Hello."

"Ms. Clemens?"

"Speaking."

"This is Sargent Brian Preston. How's your leg?"

The police were calling to check on my leg?

"It's much better, thank you."

"I wish I had more positive news, but we don't have any more information now than we had before. But we're still looking and will keep you posted. Glad your leg's better, anyway."

"Thanks for the update, Sargent."

Every time I relaxed, something would come up to make me wonder. If it were a simple thing, it wouldn't matter. I had relaxed so much that I had forgotten the possible severity of our situation. I wondered if this would be the story of my future life.

Vern was there for over two hours, talking with Tony, and he finally left, agreeing to meet again in a few days to complete all the details.

Our lives were certainly headed in a new direction.

~~~

I had gone shopping and was just getting to my apartment when I realized there was a man standing outside Tony's door. When he saw me, he waved his hand.

"May I help you?" I asked, trying to be friendly.

"I'm looking for Vasily Kuznetsov. Do you know him?"

A chill ran through me. His accent was similar to Tony's.

I did my best not to react.

"I don't believe so, no."

He pulled a paper from his pocket.

"Apartment three-zero-seven?"

"I'm in three-zero-five, and I've not heard that name." I took a deep breath to stop the trembling.

"Do you know this one?" he asked, pointing at Tony's door.

"Tony? Yeah, I've met him."

The visitor looked from me to the door and back, then thought for a moment.

I pulled out my phone. "I'm sorry, but I have a text message." I didn't, but I wanted to contact Tony.

Don't come home till you hear from me

"Texts at annoying times should be banned," I quipped as I stuffed the phone back in my pocket. It was on silent, and I felt it hum almost immediately.

"I know," he said, agreeing with me. "Let me do something, though." He took a pen and paper from his pocket and, holding the paper against the wall, wrote on it. "I'm Dimitri, and here is a phone number where you can reach me." He handed me the paper.

"So, if I should come across this, what was it, Vasiley guy, I should call you?"

"That would be good."

"Don't count on anything."

"Thank you, anyway, Ms.... I'm sorry, I didn't get your name."

I eyed him warily. "I didn't give it."

He shrugged and walked to the elevator, not looking back when the doors opened.

I immediately took out my phone and called the lobby.

"Ms. Clemens, how may I help you?"

"Pierre, there was a strange man in the hallway up here a moment ago. How did he get up here?"

"There's been no one through the lobby today, ma'am."

"He just went down on the elevator. He should be out or coming out soon."

"There's been no one, and I see no one now. Just a moment."

I waited, nibbling my lower lip.

"The elevator is just returning from the basement. It does that automatically."

I had more questions but decided to wait for Tony.

"Thank you, Pierre."

"My pleasure, Ms. Clemens. Let me know if you need anything else."

I didn't like it that Pierre hadn't seen Dimitri. It meant he was able to get inside the building without being seen. There was also the outside possibility that he lived here. The overriding question, though, was why did he want to see Tony or Vasily. I decided to text Tony.

all clear. I'll tell you when you get here.

When he came in, I smiled and shrugged. Then I related what had happened.

"He said his name was Dimitri."

"I don't like it that he was here in the hallway." He stared out the window for a moment. "Dimitri is a common name, and I've known two or three Dimitris. Two were school friends, but the third was a member of our group who was supposed to be a double agent."

"Do you trust double agents?"

"I didn't deal directly with Dimitri, but I knew of how much he aided us with very useful information."

"So, you trust him?"

"Do you trust Turk?"

I was amazed that he remembered my ex-boyfriend's name. I think I'd only mentioned it once. But it did tell me something more about Tony.

"Do you think that Turk is like a double agent?"

"You trusted him, and he let you down."

"A little more than let me down."

"I assume I can trust Dimitri, but I can't be positive."

"So, what are you going to do?"

"I have that number he gave you. I'm going completely across town to a library, and I'll give him a call from there. I've used their phone a couple of times before."

I received a nice kiss, cautioned him to be careful, and he left.