Who is Tony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What other things did you do to him?" Ann asked.

"Some of it is best not discussed but I will say that I am disrupting his sleep," I said. "Speaking of sleep, go make up the bed in the guest room. You will be sleeping in there."

I went into my office and opened my safe. Let me explain: I have classified documents from time-to-time so I have a DOD approved safe in my office. I also keep quite a bit of cash, several handguns, and 3 burn phones in the safe.

I removed a burn phone that is labeled on a piece of tape "Fred phone" and called my old friend from my Army days. I have used him many times to help me with my consulting work.

"Fred here," he said.

"This is 'Juliet India Mike' (Jim). How the hell are you?" I asked.

"Hey! Good to hear from you, Captain." he said.

"What's up?" he asked.

"You remember what we did to Sgt. Lynch when he was screwing all the deployed guys' wives?" I asked.

"Oh yah! Good times! You need another one?" he asked.

"Yes, there is a guy screwing my wife and I need you to have a 'talk' with him," I explained.

"Whoa! I didn't expect to hear that. Guess the guy doesn't know who he is dealing with. You want same as before? How serious a 'talk' do you want?" Fred asked.

"I don't want a 'Tango down' but a serious talk with long-lasting results," I said. "I will email you the details on the perf."

"Send away. When?" Fred asked.

"Thursday night," I said. "I have a key to his place. I will leave it at our usual drop."

"Did you want me to tell him why?" Fred asked.

"No, just inform him that he has been fucking married women and that is not acceptable," I said.

"Orders received, Captain. I will contact another fellow 'beret' for some help. I take it that you don't want to be involved?" Fred asked.

"I will be at a fancy dinner with my wife followed by a Broadway play later on," I said.

"Understood. Fred standing by," he said and hung up.

I unlocked my briefcase and took out Ann's phone. There were several missed calls from Tony but no voice mail. I blocked his phone number. I checked her texts and found nothing. Next I checked Ann's Facebook on my desktop computer. Tony had left her a message:

"Got your key. You sure you want to do this? I hope you will show up Thurs so we can discuss. I miss you and want you."

Of course he wants Ann; she is beautiful and damned good in bed. However, I want her too so he must loose.

I drove to the "drop" location and left Tony's key for Fred. Later that evening, Ann made us a nice dinner and there was very little talking.

"I did as you asked. The guest bed is ready," Ann said.

'You will be sleeping in the guest bedroom until further notice," I replied.

After dinner Ann watched some TV and I worked in my office. Later, when Ann was upstairs getting ready for bed, I checked her Facebook on the computer in my office. There was a message from Tony:

"Someone broke into my condo and destroyed everything. They flooded the place too. I will get a new mattress hoping you will be here Thur. I need you."

Since I was logged into my wife's Facebook, I sent him a return message that read:

"My husband found out about us. I told you it was over. I will not be there Thursday."

Then I "unfriended" him and blocked him because I don't want my wife communicating with him anymore.

I grabbed one of my burn phones from the safe and put it into my pocket. When I got upstairs, my wife was brushing her teeth in our bathroom. When she left for the guest bedroom, I hid the burn phone under some towels in the linen closet. As I went into my bedroom, Ann was standing in the doorway to the hall.

"I am sorry that we cannot make love tonight. I could really use some of your loving tonight," she said.

"In my mind I still see Tony putting his dick in your pussy. I don't know if I will ever be able to make love with you," I responded.

Ann quietly went to the guest bedroom and closed the door.

I set my watch alarm for 2 AM and went to sleep. When my watch woke me, I silenced it right away because I didn't want to wake Ann. I got out of bed quietly and went into our bathroom. I took out the burner phone and I called Tony. When he answered sleepily, all I said was "Asshole" and hung up. I hid the phone again and went back to bed.

I was depriving Tony of good sleep. I learned that trick while I was in the Army. Loss of sleep will make him edgy and not thinking clearly. I want him to know that someone is after him. All part of the plan.

Wednesday:

Wednesday was a fairly normal day for us. Ann did some laundry and cooked some meals up for us. I worked in my office all day. I decide to give Ann back her cell phone but not before I put a tracer app on it. The app would tell my cell phone exactly where Ann was. When I handed it to her, I told her not to call Tony or she might be living in a motel.

In the afternoon I received a call on my "Fred" burn phone.

"Hello, Fred." I said.

"We did some recon last night. Should be a piece of cake. No cameras anywhere. His car still has flat tires so we probably cannot use it Thursday. A lady in a Ford Escort came to his door last night about 7 pm. They talked outside and we used the parabolic mike to get some of it. Sounded like he made a date for tonight with her and said something about a motel. Guess he has a stable," Fred said.

"Good 411 that I can use tonight. Thanks!" I said and hung up.

Later, Ann served us a nice dinner. Actually she does that every night. She is an excellent chef and knows what I like to eat. All Ann talked about was her recipes and cooking for us. I didn't say much. After she did the dishes, I told her that I wanted her to come with me for a ride in the car.

I drove us over to Tony's condo and I parked across the street from his condo.

"Why are we here? Are you trying to rub my nose in it?" Ann asked with anger in her voice.

"Well, I had not thought about it in that way, but if it works, then sure. I brought you here to witness something. Just watch Tony's place," I said.

"You aren't going to do anything are you?" Ann asked.

I ignored her. We waited for about ten minutes when a Ford Escort drove up in front of Tony's condo. A lady got out and walked up to his door and knocked. Tony came out and kissed the lady, then they walked hand-in-hand to her car and got in.

"That is Sherrie from work," Ann said.

I started my car and followed them. They went to a cheap restaurant and motel across town called the Midway Motel and Restaurant. I have eaten there and the food is OK but the motel side of the business is known to rent their rooms by the hour. Tony got out and went into the office. I got out my cell phone and turned on the camera app. He came out and held up two key cards and got into the lady's car. They drove down to room #110 and parked in front of it. Tony used one of the cards and opened the door. She got out of her car and they both went inside. I snapped photos of all of it.

"Ann, it seems that your lover has other interests besides you. See why we have to have STD tests done?" I asked.

"That bastard! Sherrie is married," Ann said angrily.

"I wonder if he was doing this while he was also fucking you. It is a good thing that you decided not move in with Tony. Besides, he doesn't have a bed anymore; he has to use a motel for his romantic efforts," I said and laughed.

I drove us back home. When we entered our house, Ann slammed the door to the garage and stomped up the stairs. I could tell that she was very angry but I wasn't certain at whom. I let her get ready for bed in our bathroom and I stayed in my office.

I opened my safe and took out one of the burn phones and I called Tony's cell phone. It rang and rang until he finally answered it.

"What!" he said angrily.

"Mr. Martin, this is the Aspen Condo Homeowners Association. We notice that you have an abandoned car in front of your place that belongs to you. We do not permit abandoned cars so we have asked the police to put a 72 watch on your car. If you don't fix it and move it within 72 hours, it will be towed. Good evening, Mr. Martin." I said and hung up.

I took out my "Fred phone" and called him.

"Fred here," he said.

"I want the drop off to be at Midway Motel and Restaurant - like before," I said.

"Message received," Fred said and hung up.

When I came upstairs to our bathroom, Ann was just finishing her nightly routine. I could tell that she was still angry but at whom?

"I hope that you are happy now. You have shoved Tony and his whore in my face!" she said.

"Ann, I am your best friend in the world. I just showed you that your lover is cheating on you. I guess he doesn't have feelings for you as much as you have for him. You were just another lady in his stable. Don't kill the messenger!

"Your bitchy mood is going to keep you sleeping in the guest room. The bed in the master bedroom is for me and my loving wife who used to live here. I am hopeful for her return," I said.

Thursday:

My watch alarm woke me at 1 am. I checked on Ann and she was sound asleep in the guest bedroom. I went into the bathroom and retrieved my burn phone from the towel stack. I dialed Tony's number. It rang for some time and he finally answered out of breath. Ahh, they were still fucking.

"You know that Sherrie is married, Asshole," I said and hung up.

At breakfast I could tell that Ann had been crying. I didn't say anything to her. She served us a breakfast and afterward she sat at the table drinking her coffee and looking at me.

"I am sorry for the way I acted last night," she said softly.

"I was not certain whom you were angry with," I said.

"Both of you," she said.

"Ann, I have made some plans for you and me for this evening. But first I want you to assure me that your affair is over because last night it felt like you still had some deep feelings for Tony," I said.

"I have already told you that it is over. So what are your plans? Something else to do with Tony again?" she said angrily.

"Stop your bitching, Ann! I am tired of it. I have dinner reservations at the Brown Palace downtown and then we will go to a Broadway play at the Denver Theater. I thought I would try to take you on a date tonight," I said.

"Oh, I am......" Ann said but I interrupted her.

"I am trying to be nice to you but you keep killing the messenger. You are still pissed and bitching at me because I showed you that your lover is cheating on you just like you cheated on me. Think about that! A cheater cheating on his female cheater. I was planning on asking you to sleep with me tonight but your bitching has just turned me off.

"I have had enough of your bitching over the last few months and it will end today. You will move all your stuff into the guest bedroom and guest bathroom. Think of it as one step closer to the front door. You will stay there until you figure out how a loyal, faithful wife treats her husband.

"I cannot cancel the reservations for tonight so be dressed up and ready at 6 pm. Now get out of my sight!" I said angrily.

Ann's face went white and her eyes were as big as saucers. She ran out of the room crying.

I worked in my office all day on some reports that were coming due. I didn't see Ann at all but I heard her moving stuff into the guest bedroom. I did not have reservations for tonight already so I thought I better set them up. I called the Brown Palace and made dinner reservations for 6:30 pm and then I called the Denver P.A. Theater and bought two tickets to the play "Aladdin".

About 3 pm, I got a call from Fred on my burn phone.

"Poker party is set for tonight. You got someplace to be tonight?" Fred asked.

"Dinner and a play afterward," I said.

"Too bad that you can't make the poker party. It should be a lot of fun. Our poker game will be done just before midnight," Fred said and hung up.

About 5 pm I went upstairs and took a long shower. I shaved again and put on my best suit and tie. I wore some cologne that Ann had bought me. I saw that she was dressed fancy and was putting her "face' on in the guest bathroom.

About 6 pm we left for the Brown Palace. I thought Ann looked very nice and I told her so. She really is a beautiful woman and I can see why Tony wanted her. I thought maybe Ann would apologize for her bitching but she said nothing in the car.

We had a very fancy dinner and then walked up the street to the theater. After the play, we stopped at Village Inn for some pie and iced tea. We returned home about 1 am. I walked Ann to the guest bedroom door. She reached up and put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"I had a wonderful time tonight. Thank you!" Ann said.

I didn't say anything to her but just stared at her.

She hung her head down and said, "I am sorry about today. Last night was just such an unexpected surprise and I handled it all wrong. I am sorry that I misjudged your actions about tonight. You really showed me a good time and how much you care for me. I am sorry I was such a bitch. I really love you and want to continue to be your wife. Would you like to sleep with me tonight?" Ann asked.

"Good night, Ann. Sleep well," I said and went to the master bedroom and closed the door.

Friday:

The next morning I woke up with Ann's mouth on my dick. It is a good day when you start off with a blowjob and I had no intension of stopping her. Since I have not had any sex lately, it did not take very long for me to cum in her mouth. Ann swallowed all of it.

Ann said to me, "I wanted to thank you for last night and for putting up with my bitching. I know that I can be difficult sometimes and I am sorry."

Then she ran off to fix us a breakfast. Is the old Ann back?

After breakfast I went to my office and checked my emails. There was one from the lab that is performing the tests for STDs. I was 100% clean but Ann had an infection in both her mouth and her vagina but no STDs. The email said the infection came from "a male other than spouse who had urethritis and had given it to her vaginally and in her throat". The lab suggested that she consult with her family doctor. I printed it out and gave it to Ann. I saw her make an appointment on her cell phone with our family doctor.

Later that morning, Ann's secretary at work called her with some "news". She said that since Ann and Tony were so close, she thought that Ann should know about Tony Martin. He was found beaten up in the parking lot at the Midway Motel and Restaurant about midnight. She told Ann that he has a concussion from head blows, a broken jaw, several broken ribs, and a badly damaged left knee. There was also damage to his penis and testicles. She said that they may have to remove one. She said that the police believed the attack to be a robbery because his wallet and credit cards were missing. She said that his wife was flying in later today and the Architectural firm was paying for her lodging and meals.

Ann came into my office and told me work-for-word the conversation.

"Did you have anything to do with Tony's injuries? Did you take me out last night just so that you would have an alibi?" Ann asked.

"Why would you say such a thing? I took you out on a date. I wanted to do something nice for you in the hopes that we could start to reconcile. I even planned to take you to bed with me last night. However, your bitching yesterday ruined it for sleeping together last night and here you are bitching at me again. When are you going to learn? I want my old Ann back because I hate this version of Ann," I said.

"Oh Honey, I am sorry. I didn't mean anything by it. It just seemed like Tony's injuries were coincidental with you finding out about the affair," Ann said.

"I could have roughed him up and I would have enjoyed doing it but I didn't. Instead, I chose to irritate him so that he was always looking over his shoulder all the time to see who was after him. Now can we get Tony out of our lives? I really don't want to hear his name again," I explained angrily.

"Honey, I am sorry. I didn't mean anything by it, honest. I made a mistake! I am sorry!" Ann started to cry.

"Ann, you keep getting angry with me. The last 3 months or so you have become a bitch most of the time and I am tired of it! Good wives don't act that way and they certainly do not limit their husbands to having sex only on Friday nights. Last night I tried to show you that I still love you and I wanted to do something nice for you but here you are again bitching at me.

"Consequently, I have decided to take this one step farther. We are going to separate for a while so that you can get your head straightened out. We will both still live here; I will have the master bedroom and bath and you will live in the guest bedroom and bath. We will eat breakfast together every day but that will be the limit of our time together. I will eat dinner elsewhere and some nights I may be out late. Don't talk to me unless it is an emergency. You need some time alone to do some deep thinking and don't be going out in the evenings because that could get you moved out to a motel.

"During this time of separation, I too will do some heavy thinking. Do I want to keep you? Will you still be a bitch in the future? Are you worth forgiving?" I said.

"Honey, I am sorry! I will do anything to make it right!" Ann said crying.

"Ann, one last thing; don't go see him in the hospital. His wife is here and it is her job to be with him, not yours. But if you go to see him in the hospital, don't come back home. Trust me, if you go to the hospital I will know it. You will not be able to hide it from me. You won't need to come get your things because I will destroy everything of yours. I have been too nice with you but your bitchy attitude has killed my efforts to reconcile with you just now," I said.

Later that afternoon I called Fred on my "Fred burn phone".

"Captain, sir!" he said.

"I hear the poker party was a success," I said.

"You missed a good time," he said.

"How much did I lose?" I asked.

"$950 should cover your losses. Can you give it to me in mostly 20s?" he asked.

"I will leave it at our usual drop," I said.

I finished printing out some of the photos from my phone of Tony with his date. I wrote two letters and printed them out. I folded up each letter and put a couple photos inside the folds. I put each set in an envelope and wrote a name on each.

For my next errands, I needed to look like a process server or someone official. I went to my bedroom and I dressed up in a white shirt with dark tie. I selected a tweed suit coat to wear.

I took $950 in cash out of my safe and then locked it. I drove up toward Boulder and left the money in our usual "drop". Afterwards, I drove to the hospital where Tony was being treated. I put on my colored glasses to complete my attempt to look like an official. I went into the hospital and asked what room Tony was in. When I got to his room, a redheaded lady was sitting in a chair beside the bed. Tony was sleeping and had a lot of tubes and wires hooked to him. His head was all covered with bandages. I put my hand on the redheads' shoulder and then handed her the envelope with "Linda" written on it.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," I said and left.

She turned and started to say something but I was gone. She opened the envelope and read the letter:

Dear Linda Martin,

It is with great sorrow that I tell you that your husband has been fucking married women from his office. He was found lying in the parking lot of the motel where he has been taking them. I suspect that an angry husband has given Tony a message.

The police think it was robbery and it may be best to let them continue to believe that. It will keep his affairs out of the newspapers and TV.