Who is Tony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The sex was exciting because I knew that I shouldn't be doing it. I was euphoric afterward and I drove back to the office feeling like I was floating on a cloud. But back at the office I was reminded of what I had done because my panties were saturated with his semen. I realized that I had cheated on you and I had just had unprotected sex with him. I was a nervous wreck until I had my next period. I could not imagine what you would do if I were pregnant.

"We couldn't meet every day because of his obligations with work, so it was random when we went to his condo. He wouldn't tell me until first thing the morning that he wanted to do it. I couldn't wear my diaphragm every day just in case he wanted to have me. I was also worried that you might check to see if my diaphragm was missing. The only choice was to buy some condoms which you found in my purse.

"He gave me the key to his condo with the idea that maybe I could come over on weekends. I never intended to meet him on the weekends. On the days he wanted to meet, I would leave work about 10 to 15 minutes before him and drive to his place. Since I had a key, I could go right in and get ready for him. He would then join me and we would have sex. We only did it once each time because we had to go back to work.

"The last two times we did it, there was no euphoria afterwards and it wasn't exciting, in fact it was too repetitious. After those last two times, during the drive back to work, all I felt was regret, guilt and hate for myself. On the day I accidently called you Tony, that morning I finally decided that I would not see him the upcoming Thursday afternoon. I just couldn't do it anymore.

"We both have read the stories on the internet about cheating wives and I know that men want to know 'was he bigger than me' and 'was the sex better than with me'. So I will tell you that he is not bigger than you, in fact, he is smaller than you but he really knows how to use it. As for the sex... yes, it was quite good and I enjoyed it. I cannot compare it to what you and I do because it is different. Let me explain: Sex with him was good and at first I was euphoric afterwards but by the time I got back to work it was gone. Then for days afterward I would feel guilty and remorseful. It put a lot of stress on me. The last two times, there was no euphoria, just guilt and self hate. When we make love it is different. I feel loved afterward and you always hold me. The next day I still feel the love we had and I am happy. There is no stress afterward.

"One other thing I must tell you. Tony would try to give me oral sex but he wasn't good at it. He didn't know how to do it. Plus, he never did it long enough to give me an orgasm. I think in his mind it was just to get me wet before we had sex. When you give me oral sex, it is outstanding. You always give me two or more orgasms doing it.

"It was Tony's idea to limit you to have sex with me only on Fridays. That way I was fresh for him all week along and we could do it any day that he could be free for lunch. Tony had something that kept him from meeting me on Fridays. That way you would not suspect anything and you would not be getting sloppy seconds. Now I realize how hard that was on you because until last night, I had gone many weeks without any loving. I was hurting bad!

"The affair was absolutely finished when I mistakenly called you Tony. That night I desperately wanted to tell you everything so that I could quit hiding the affair.....but you were so angry. I became afraid of you and for the first time, I was afraid that you might hurt me. I had never seen you so angry.

"As for me being a bitch, it must have started when I started having lunches with Tony. At first I wanted to spend a lot of time with him but I couldn't because I was here with you. That made me angry and I took it out on you. Later on, I was feeling guilty and I hated myself for what I was doing. Now I realize that I was angry at myself and not you, but I transferred the anger to you. I am sorry for the way that I treated you. With Tony out of our lives, especially mine, there is no reason for me to be bitchy with you. I can get back to the old Ann that you love.

"I am confused about how you feel about me. Sometimes you are angry with me but then you took me on that wonderful date and I thought that maybe you had forgiven me and we could get back to being man and wife. But then the bitch in me pissed you off and you have kicked me out of your bedroom. I don't know if we are getting back together or getting divorced. Regardless, I hope that you will consider my offer to continue to live with you as I said in my letter to you.

"I want to say to you that I regret everything that I did with Tony, even the lunches at work. I guess I agree with you that I was stupid. I am very sorry for the pain and hurt that I have caused you. I have felt the distrust that you have for me and I do not blame you. I can say that after all this, there is no way I would ever look at another man whether we are together or not. I want you to know that I love you dearly and I will do anything to get us back together again.

"There... I have said what I wanted to tell you and it feels good to get it off my chest. Thank you for being willing to let me talk with you. You have been very kind not to interrupt or yell at me.

"Ann, I have one question. How do I know that this won't happen again when the next handsome young guy starts giving you compliments?" I asked.

"This whole ordeal has scared the crap out of me. I never want to go through this again. I made a promise to myself to never fuck another man but you. Even if you divorce me, I will not have sex with another man. I would rather be single the rest of my life," Ann replied.

Jim's Discussion:

"Ann, I am not certain that I needed to hear some of the details but I can see that you needed to get it all out of your system. Now we share all that information, I don't want us to discuss any of it again and I never want to hear the name Tony again.

"That Monday night that you called me Tony, I became angrier than I ever have been in my life. I was angry with you because you were cheating on me. That was something that I thought would never happen to us.... But it did. I was very angry at Tony because I blamed him for the affair and I wanted to hurt him. However, I was most angry with myself. It has upset me that I had no knowledge of your affair. I make my living dealing with intelligence issues. I am supposedly an expert on intelligence and here my wife is fucking another man, and I knew nothing about it.

"When I saw that you had moved some of your things into his condo, I saw that my marriage was over and I wanted to hurt you both, but, I calmed down," I explained.

"Oh my God! I had no idea!" Ann said.

"The past 4 or 5 months you have been very difficult to live with. You were angry with me a lot and you raised your voice to me a lot -- both of which are not in your personality. You were so selfish that you could not see that your words were hurting me. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. I knew that there was something wrong within your life and you were showing your unhappiness by taking it out on me. All I could think of was there was something wrong with you medically or mentally. An affair never crossed my mind.

"I had contacted our family doctor about 2 months ago and talked with him. He looked at your physical from last year and said there was nothing wrong with you physically. He said that he couldn't comment on you mentally though. Since there was a change in your personality, I began to wonder if you had some mental issues and I didn't know how to address it with you without you going nuclear on me.

"So, Ann, your being a bitch is going to stop. I will not put up with it anymore. So before you say something bitchy to me, just stop and think about what hotel you want to be living in the next day. If it keeps up, I will divorce you.

"Ann, I am still very active sexually and I need to have sex fairly often. Over the years, we have cut back somewhat mostly due to your work load and you being tired, but recently you had cut back to only Friday nights. I couldn't understand how you were living with sex only once a week....but now I know that you were getting it somewhere else...and I wasn't. The night that you called me Tony, you had turned me down for sex with your usual "tired" excuse, but when we got into it, you were really enjoying yourself. In fact, when I stopped, you were actually begging me to finish. It just proves that sex with me is pretty good and I would bet that it is better than what you were getting from Tony.

"Ann, if we are to consider getting back together, then there are things we must talk about. You have hurt me and there will be consequences for you.

"I will be sleeping in the master bedroom and you will be sleeping in the guest bedroom until I say otherwise. I have sexual needs that you have not been taking care of. Going forward, I insist that we have sex at least every other day and no more of this 'Friday nights only' crap and none of that 'I am too tired from work'. This is non-negotiable; you will do it or we will divorce.

"In order to build back the trust I have lost in you, I will need to know where you are and what you are doing every minute of every day. You will call me every day when you get to work. You will call me every day when you leave work and will inform me of any stops on the way home. I will ask you not to have lunch with any men unless there is another woman with you. You will unlock your phone and let me see it once a week and do not erase your phone calls or texts until I have reviewed them.

"If you do not want to do any of these things, then a divorce is the only answer. I am tired of living the way we have been. I do not have to live like that. Do you understand?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. I should have been doing all these things all the years that we have been married. You can even put a tracer on my car to know where I am if you want. I agree with all of it. As for the sex, I already told you in my letter that you can have me anytime, anywhere," Ann said.

"Yes, you have offered your body to me, but I don't want a wife who lays there with her legs apart. I want an active partner. So you now know what you have to do," I explained.

We both got up from the table and hugged each other. I think both of us had tears in our eyes.

"Honey, look at me. I see something in your eyes. I think your sperm level is too high because your eyes are turning white. Maybe we should start with you using my body to take care of your needs," Ann said giggling.

We went to our bedroom and replayed last night.

EPILOGUE:

According to his neighbors, Tony left in a rented U-Haul truck within the week after he returned home from the hospital. The neighbors said that Tony had a noticeable limp and had to use a cane as he loaded the truck. I am not certain where he went and I do not care. His wife must have divorced him because she is shown as 'No relationship" on her Facebook page.

As you can tell, Ann and I made up. After a week more of our separation, I let her move back into my bedroom. She is almost back to the same person that I married years ago. She no longer is a bitch, in fact, she is happy and smiling all the time. Once or twice she has gotten a little upset about something but not to the level it had been. When it happens, I take her to the bedroom and... well you know. We are now making love 4 to 5 times a week. I kept the 7 condoms hanging on the wall above our bed for several months just as a reminder to Ann. The day they disappeared, my wife said to me, "I don't know where these came from, but I am tired of looking at them." LOL!

It seems that every day now is a perfect day!

I love reading some of the stories in Loving Wives. Going back and looking at some of my early stories here, I am embarrassed to say that I could probably do better now. However, due to the 'Critics" who have never written anything on this website, I will move on. I will most likely write in other genres now.