Who is Watching Whom?

Story Info
Partners swap with a twist.
1.3k words
4.04
36.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our weekend started off like any other. The kids were at work with their part time jobs. Then off to sleep overs with their friends.

My wife Jane and I had been invited to Patrick and Sarah's place for Patrick's birthday. Their house was just out of town on a large acreage block. You can't see any neighbour's homes from their home, so having drinks and loud music is never an issue. We were joined by another mate Steven and some other friends. It was an overcast day and rained on and off all afternoon. I was a bit disappointed as I usually get to have a perv on Sarah in her tiny bikini. Sarah is in her late 40's around 5 foot 10, sandy blonde hair and a fit body. Her husband Patrick is 6 foot 3, 50 years old with a solid build and was quite the rugby player in his day. As day turned to night the drinks flowed more than usual. We had tea and even more drinks.

Patrick decided to get into the spa. He loved his spa and often calls me to let me know how good it is. The remainder of our group talked for another 15 minutes before Steven decided it was time for him to leave as It was getting quite late and he had to work the next day. A taxi was called and he left soon after. Jane followed to the spare room not long after. She had drank more than she usually does and was feeling a bit under the weather. Sarah said she too was off to bed as well. I talked to Patrick for a short time then thought I should check on my wife. She was sound asleep and even had a cute little snore. She usually does that after having too much alcohol.

On my way back to seeing Patrick in the spa. It was fully unintentional, but Sarah had left her bedroom door ajar and I noticed her standing there fully naked and WOW, she looked hot. She had beautiful breasts. Patrick had told me that after having kids she had implants put in. I would never have picked that as they looked like a 21 year olds. Her fanny had a little landing strip. My cock got instantly hard. Sarah looked straight at me. I had been caught. I didn't know what to do. Instead of getting angry Sarah walked towards me a reached straight for my cock. Massaging it she then asked if I was liking what I saw. I certainly did but my first words were "what about Patrick seeing us." Sarah said that Patrick will be in his beloved spa for ages yet. We can have a little fun before he gets out. I was up in arms as Pat is one of my best mates but Sarah's nakedness had gotten me so horny that I just couldn't help myself. I quickly got my pants off. My seven inch boner was pointing at the roof and had to have Sarah straight away. Sarah immediately got down on her knees and took my member in her mouth. My god, that woman has a way with her tongue. I nearly blew my load right then. I pulled my cock from her mouth and bent her over. Rubbing my cock up and down her fanny, her wetness was evident. I slowly slid into her. Sarah started to push back gently at first then as we started to gain rhythm it became more intense. I had one hand on her glorious tit and another softly probing her freckle. Sarah then turned to me and asked if I wanted to replace my thumb with my cock. I couldn't believe that I not only was fucking my mate's wife but now she wanted me to fuck her asshole. I didn't need to be asked twice. I quickly slid from her wet twat to having the head of my member pressing against her freckle. Sarah led the way and pushed straight back. I went nearly full length in one thrust. Sarah kept saying fuck me harder. I fulfilled her wishes and pumped her as hard as I could. I only lasted another couple of minutes and blew my load deep in her ass. When we recovered I pulled out and quickly went to clean up and get out of the room. I had mixed emotions.

I put my pants on then proceeded to go back to the spa and I was thinking I would pretend that nothing was out of the ordinary. To my surprise Patrick was not in the spa. I reckon I went as pale as a ghost.

I decided to hop in the spa. Now the spa at Patrick and Sarah's house was outside the window of the room where Jane and I were sleeping.

My mouth fell open, the blinds were open and Patrick was getting head from my wife.

I went form as mad as hell to horny and enthralled, all in about 10 seconds. After all I thought I had just finished doing the same with Patrick's hot wife. Patrick was on his back and Jane was between his legs sucking his thick hard cock with her lovely mouth. Her beautiful bare pussy was pointing directly at the window. I could clearly see how wet she was her pussy was red and swollen. I bet the dirty bastard has been licking her out I thought to myself.

My cock was as stiff as a board so I decided to rid myself of my shorts so that I could enjoy the show and give my prick a rub.

I couldn't believe it when Sarah appeared and jumped in beside me completely nude. Without saying a word she sat beside me and we watched as our spouses continued with their fucking.

Jane had had enough of sucking Patrick and she climbed on top of him. She moved forward and back rubbing his prick along her pussy flaps until she sat down and his cock disappeared in to her hot wet folds. She adjusted to his size and then started to move up and down on his shaft.

Sarah reached over to me in the spa and started to rub my prick. I was again in heaven, this lovely girl stroking me as I watched my wife get thoroughly pounded through the window. Sarah reached for my hand and placed it on her pussy wanting me finger her. We continued to watch Patrick and Jane as we played with each other. Patrick moved his hands between playing with Jane's boobs and grabbing her ass as she rode him. I wondered if Jane knew we were watching.

I got my answer soon enough, Jane hopped off of Patrick and turned around looking straight at us in the spa through the window. She smiled at us as Patrick positioned himself behind her and pushed forward. Patrick looked as us as he grabbed Jane's hips and really started to pound in to her tight pussy.

Not to be outdone Sarah moved over my lap still facing the window and lowered herself on to my rigid dick. She grabbed my hands and pulled them to her fabulous tits as she bounced up and down on my dick.

Wow what site. We both watched each other through the window as we fucked each other's wives and husbands. I pinched her nipples and Sarah moaned in delight as my dick and the spa jets worked on our bodies.

It looked like Jane climaxed on the bed as she fell forward. I could tell Patrick was unloading deep in her pussy by the look on his face.

I could not hold back any longer and followed his lead and came in Sarah's hot snatch. Sarah stayed sitting on my cock until it softened and slipped out of her hole.

Jane gave Patrick a kiss and both Jane and Sarah yelled "Happy birthday" Patrick in unison.

I sat there with a big grin on my face thinking my day wasn't too shabby either.