Who Needs to Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I fell for it and was soon wearing more provocative clothes. He sent flowers and chocolates, then asked me for lunch. Stupidly, I went and he started asking me personal questions about my life, my husband, and eventually my sex life. It was not long until he was disparaging my husband, calling him beneath me. It was like a drip-drip, and he wore away at me.

"Then he asked me to go away this weekend. Thankfully, Lew was on the ball. He served me with this letter, telling me he would divorce me and I came to my senses. I have told Alistair that I'm not going, and my husband and I are working on a plan to save our marriage. I was going to phone you and make an official complaint, so I'm glad you are here."

Woods looked at the CEO, who just nodded. Then, he spoke, "Well, Ruby, we are glad you are prepared to be honest. Yes, it was a very big mistake and you are lucky you still have a job. We are having a problem with the quality of AM Metals products, so we are closing the account. That will remove Mr Clarke from the office permanently. So we will take no further action against you, but if you do anything like this again, you are out. Is that understood?"

Ruby meekly said, "Yes."

They both bid us farewell and left.

After they had gone, we ate some lunch, then started the search for a counselor. It was easy enough to get one. We phoned for an appointment and she wanted to see us the next day, Saturday. The time was set, then we sat and looked at each other.

After about ten seconds, I walked over to Ruby, took her hand and dragged her to bed. We literally were fucking for a good twenty minutes. We then lay in bed and I fell asleep with my head on her chest. I awoke close to five o'clock, and we made slow, sweet love, probably for the first time since she had met Clarke.

The counselling sessions went very well. Ruby realised that Clarke played with her fear of our life being mundane, and she recognised that she divulged all of the information to him that he used to push his plan. She accepted it was only a game to him, and came to appreciate just how good a life we had together. We did not need anyone to teach us anything. The counselling lasted three months.

Four years later, we are very happy and Ruby is pregnant with our first child.

As for Mr Clarke. He was out in our local shopping mall and had a very nasty fall going down a set of stairs into the car park. No one knew how it happened, but there were at least five husbands that didn't like him in the mall that day. We were all dressed in identical black clothes with baseball caps on, so no one could tell us apart. We all went to a coffee shop, then one of us got up, came back, another got up, came back, and so on. No one could tell who was at the table and who had left.

The police tried to break us, but no one gave up the names. I'm sure it wasn't one of us, promise!

_______________