Who Needs Willpower Ch. 02

Story Info
Fiona loses the keys to her cage, going through her day.
3.7k words
4.83
13.8k
20

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona had the most wonderful of dreams that night. Amanda had burst into her room and confessed to Fiona, climbing into her bed. She was hesitant at first, but then passionately kissed Fiona, pulling up her nightgown and pushing deep inside her. With every thrust, Amanda stroked Fiona's cock, bringing her closer and closer to cumming. She grabbed the back of Fiona's neck, pulling her into her as she pounded faster and faster, stroking faster and faster. Fiona moaned into Amanda's mouth, feeling herself climb to the brink of cumming. Relentlessly, Amanda kept stroking and pounding until--

"Fiona we're gonna be late, get your ass up!" Fiona jerked away, feeling the tingle of her cock, straining against her cage on the brink of cumming, precum completely soaking her nightgown, even getting a little on the inside of her sheets.

"Fuckkk," Fiona whispered under her breath, reaching down to try to jack herself off over to the orgasm she was stolen, only to be met with the steel of her cage. She let out a soft whine before sitting up, "Okay okay, I'm coming."

She got up, threw off her nightgown, and replaced it with a red and white floral dress of about the same length, without bothering to put on a bra or panties. She went over to her little box on her night stand and opened it. Only this time, unlike all the days before, the box was empty.

"Heh?" Fiona said to herself, mind completely blank, as if refusing to process what she was seeing. Where the hell is the key!? She thought to herself. I know I put it in the-- She froze. She didn't put it in the box, she put the key on top of the box, she got distracted by...

Mrrreow she heard from behind her. She turned to see Momo messing with a paperclip on the ground, before deftly putting it in her mouth and running off. I didn't put it in the box because I went to play with Momo! Fiona panicked, I always put it in the box so Momo doesn't knock it off the nightstand and take it somewhere! Fiona's panic grew as she started to tear her room apart. Peeling the blankets off her bed, moving everything on her desk to look underneath, checking under her bed, her chair, in her clothes hamper, anywhere she could think of. Momo was a hoarder, she had dozens of toys they hadn't seen in weeks. She'd take them in her mouth and stash them somewhere out of sight. Did she seriously steal my keys!?

"Fi! Let's go!" Amanda's voice rang from outside Fiona's room. Fiona's mind went blank, her face hot with embarrassment, ears ringing. Amanda came bursting into Fiona's room, "I didn't wake up early just to be--" Amanda's eyes widened with surprise, seeing Fiona's usually spotless room in shambles. "Woah, you lose something? I can help you look real qui--"

"Nope!" Fiona blurted out, "I'm good, sorry I overslept, sometimes I can be pretty irresponsible, huh?" Fiona laughed nervously, "Let's go! I don't want you to be late on my accord." Fiona put on the biggest smile she could muster, her brain still going a mile a minute while thinking nothing at all.

"Right, yeah okay. Got your swim suit right?" Amanda asked, Fiona's eyes went even wider with realization. Of course today was a swim day, every day was a swim day. A swim day without keys... Nervously chuckling, Fiona opened up a drawer and grabbed her swimsuit, shoving it in her backpack.

"Yep, got it, lets go!"

Despite being locked every day of the semester so far, that day was nothing like she had experienced before. Just the simple fact of not having the keys, it not being possible to unlock and cum even if she wanted to. It was a whole new experience. She could feel her cock constantly throbbing against the steel, twinges and twitches would send pusles of precum leaking out, dripping and clinging to her thighs as she walked. She felt like everyone was staring at her, her face constantly red, her ears warm despite the constant morning breeze. Fiona looked down as she brushed the hair out of her face, and immediately noticed her nipples hard, poking through her floral dress. Despite her nipples being sensitive, they rarely got hard unless she was actively touching herself, which was one of the reasons why she never really bothered with a bra. Fiona was sure her face matched the roses on her dress at this point. She brought her hands up to hold the straps of her backpack, and pulled the straps inwards to hopefully cover her nipples without looking too strange.

With her hands preoccupied with hiding her nipples however, every breeze was a heart attack as her dress bellowed in the wind. Despite her rational mind telling her she'd worn this dress dozens of times on windier days, she still felt like every gust was flashing her cage for the world to see.

"Fi!" Amanda almost shouted. Fiona jerked out of her paranoid daze and turned to Amanda.

"Hmm? What?" Fiona asked, not even really aware of where they were.

"You okay? I called your name like five times, what's going on with you today?" Amanda asked, a hint of concern in her voice. Fiona smiled and laughed

"Nothing nothing, really I'm fine. It's just such a beautiful day. A-and I'm a little tired still from oversleeping, haven't quite woken up or something," she chuckled again.

"Alright," Amanda said, still seemingly unconvinced.

The day passed in a horny, dripping blur. In every class, all Fiona could think about was pleasuring herself. She'd sit in the back of every class, wait a few minutes for people to settle in, and then slip her hand under her dress. She'd glide her hand across her cage, twisting her finger and soaking it in precum, before slipping it inside of her.

She'd spend the entire rest of the class trying to cum. Fingering slowly to not make enough sound or movement to be noticed, but fast enough to try to cum. Despite knowing how futile the attempt, it didn't stop her from trying. The hour would blur by as she fingered desperately, praying a miracle would occur and she would be able to cum without her cock, but the class would always end the same, her drowning in horniness just under the edge. After each class, she'd go to the bathroom to clean up her dripping precum, only to sit in the next class and repeat the process. By the end of the day, Fiona could hardly make complete sentences. All she could think about was cumming.

"God, classes were boring today. Even Miss Studious wasn't taking notes." Amanda groaned as she leaned over the back of her chair, stretching her arms.

"Yeah... had a hard time concentrating today, maybe I didn't sleep well or something."

"How come, you went to bed fairly early. Too busy gettin' busy?" Amanda said, wiggling her eyebrows up and down insinuatingly.

"What!? No! Amanda!" Fiona shouted, shocked. A couple of the students packing up and leaving looked towards her. "What the hell!?" Fiona aggressively whispered. Amanda grinned widely

"Sorry sorry, I know Miss Goodie-two-shoes wouldn't risk her academics to stay up having fun," Amanda stuck the tip of her tongue out, before standing up. "C'mon, let's head to the pool, that will help wake you up."

"Ri...ght, the pool..." Fiona said, something finally breaking through her horny haze. She stood up, trailing slowly behind Amanda as they walked. With every step, Fiona thought to herself different ways to try to get out of it. Maybe I'll say I forgot about an assignment and have to go do it? No, there is no way she'll believe that, I'm too studios. Maybe I'll say I don't feel like swimming? But I haven't missed a practice in years, I always wanna swim. I have a headache? I don't know I think--

Before she knew it, they were walking into the locker rooms to change. It felt like a dream to Fiona. No way she was actually in this situation, right? Her face was getting accustomed to the burning redness. It felt like one of those dreams where you are in school without pants on, but you wake up to breathe a sigh of relief.

Clank clank! Amanada opened up her locker and turned her back to Fiona. Fiona watched as she took off her sweatshirt, then her shirt. She put her hands behind her neck and flipped them out behind her, straightening and sending a wave through her flickering hair. Fiona's eyes were glued to her form. Her small, smooth, bare back was barely visible through her long dark hair. Bending at the hips, she pulled down her shorts and panties, her hair so long, it was covering her butt as she did. She grabbed her swimsuit, and bent down again to thread her toes through the holes, and slowly pulled the onepiece up her legs.

Clank! Another locker snapped Fiona out of her gaze, quickly opening her locker. She used the locker door as a wall between her and Amanda, standing frozen as she tried to muster the courage to take off her dress, knowing full well there was nothing underneath but her leaking cage.

"Why aren't you changed yet?" Amanda asked innocently, poking her head around the door of Fiona's locker. Fiona looked over at her startled. Amanda looked amazing. The onepiece was a school issued swimsuit. Nothing fancy, just a deep navy blue with a white stripe around leg and arm holes. But even so, the tight swimsuit hugged her body, showing off the perkiness of her small chest, and the definition of her hips and butt. Her eyes wide with curiosity, the blues of her irises sparkling so deeply, they seemed to glow with a purple tint. Her black hair framing her face, draping elegantly over her shoulders. Staring at her in that moment, Fiona could hardly even make sentences, her chest and throat tight.

"Uhhh... I'm coming, you can go warm up without me, I'll be right there."

"Mkay!" Amanda replied cheerfully, twirling around to leave the locker room, her hair trailing behind her in a beautiful shimmer. Fiona stood and watched her walk away, before snapping back to the issue at hand.

She looked around carefully, making sure no one was around before she quickly tore off her dress. Standing there, naked and caged, she remembered she hadn't gotten her swimsuit out of her bag yet. She immediately dropped into a ball, trying to cover her cage with her thighs as she opened her bag, quickly searching through and pulling out her swimsuit. She felt herself drip onto her thighs, and a twinge of excitement shot through her. Does this... turn me on...? She felt herself twitch, and she immediately was flushed with embarrassment.

She pulled out her swimsuit, using her hand to wipe the precum off her cage and smear it on her thigh, before quickly putting the onepiece on. She looked down at herself in the swimsuit, trying to tell if people would notice the cage. Most futas are big growers, not showers. Even with Amanda's much larger package, one could be forgiven for thinking she was just a girl in a swimsuit rather than a futa, but if you really looked, you could tell. Fiona was normally so small, you couldn't really tell if you looked, so she assumed most people wouldn't be checking her out to begin with. But if you really looked, you could see the faint outline of her cage through her suit.

She pressed her hands to her cheeks, trying to cool them down. She took one arm and rested it down in front of her cage, and used the other arm to reach across her front and grab her elbow. She pulled her arms together, slightly enhancing the appearance of her boobs, while hopefully giving her hand a more natural pose to still cover her cage. She took a deep breath, then left the changing room.

Fiona's university was a relatively big one, their swimming area having two full lap pools, a water polo pool, and a hot tub, all housed in the same room. Because of their ample space, the limiting factor for practices was lifeguards. This meant that the girls and guys practiced at the same time in separate pools, allowing one life guard to cover both their practices.

The other girls seeing her in a cage would be mortifying, but still not as bad as both the girls and guys. Fiona quickly hurried over to the edge of the pool, careful to try to keep her hand in front of her cage, while still not looking too unnatural. Amanda burst out of the water, pulling her hands up over her face, and pushing the water out of her hair as she ran her hands back over her head.

"Gonna stretch?" She asked, as Fiona was dipping her toes in the water. Fiona's eyes went wide, before she decided to just drop down into the water

"I did in the locker room." She lied, eager to get below the surface of the water to obscure her cage. She then slyly tried to stretch in the water, hoping to avoid attention.

Practice went by relatively well. The ripples and reflection on the water meant that no one could see her cage, but that didn't mean it wasn't there. Fiona had never swam in a cage before. She could feel the steel encasing her cock, a shield from the movement of the water, denying her the usual stimuli of swimming. Every once in a while she could feel her cock twitch and expel a stream of precum, only to get swallowed by the swimsuit and water.

Eventually practice wrapped up, and the girls got out and moved back to the locker room. Fiona was careful to try to cover her cage again as she moved, the cage being significantly more noticeable now that the swimsuit was wet and suctioned to the contour of her body.

The locker room was full. Unlike before practice, when girls would trickle in at their own rate, everyone got out of practice at the same time. Fiona watched as her teammates filled the locker room, talking and laughing as they pulled off their wet swimsuits. The swim team had close to 30 girls on it, maybe 10 of which were futas.

There were a few girls that were couples, and oftentimes they would mess with each other as they changed. These scenes were what Fiona found herself watching intently with jealousy, and had cum thinking about many times before at home. Today was no exception. One of the couples was a girl and a futa. They joked and talked, taking their swimsuits off and heading to the showers. The girl turned on the shower before spinning around and grabbing her girlfriend cock, sliding it up against her stomach, rubbing it against her as she leaned into her to make out.

"Get a rooooom," Amanda jokingly shouted, followed by several of her swimmates echoing her and laughing. The couple smiled and winked, and pulled the curtain of the shower closed, which got some enthusiastic "Ohhhs" from the girls.

"C'mon, there are some less steamy showers, still. Ha, get it? Steamy?" Amanda joked with a wide smile, stripping off her wet suit and heading towards the open showers. Fiona couldn't help but smile at Amanda's enjoyment of her own joke, though her smile quickly faded thinking about the hurdle still to come. Fiona's heart was beating a mile a minute. She opened her locker and got as close to inside it as she should, before peeling off her suit and immediately wrapping herself in a towel. The towel was barely long enough to cover her breasts and her cage at the same time, but short enough that she felt like the eyes of the world were on her. She walked slowly and carefully towards the showers, Finding one that was close to the end. Only a couple of the showers had curtains you could slide between them, the rest were completely open. All of the curtain showers were taken.

FIona crept into the shower, pressing herself against the wall so she could turn on the shower without getting wet, allowing her to keep her towel on. She stood by the shower, as if waiting for the water to get warm. But in actuality, she was trying to build up nerve. She watched back and forth, trying to convince herself that she could shower as long as she faced away from the group. Her shower was on the edge closest to the entrance of the pool. Everyone had already left the pool, so no one should be coming through that door. She faced away from the group and towards the door, took a deep breath, and pulled her towel off, hanging it on the wall.

She immediately felt that familiar wave over overwhelming embarrassment and twinges of excitement. She stepped into the warm stream, her nerves dialed to eleven from the fear of being caught. The water dripped over her, running down across her tits and over her cage. She felt herself twitch against her cage, and a long stream of precum dripped out and stretched towards the floor, disguised by the falling water around her. She slowly washed herself, careful to keep her back to the group, looking over her shoulders to make sure no one was peaking around.

Chichang creeeak The door to the pool suddenly opened. Fiona nearly dropped into a ball in an attempt to hide herself, instead opting to spin around and grab the towel, pulling it to her body so fast it got partially sprayed by the shower before she had a chance to turn the water off. The lifeguard... Fiona thought to herself, cursing how stupid she was to forget about her. She always left the pool later than everyone else to clean up. She walked into the locker room, seemingly undisturbed by Fiona's sporadic action, walking past and towards her locker.

Fiona's ears rang with embarrassment, as she hurriedly walked to her locker, roughly dried herself, and using her locker door as a shield once again, put her dress back on. She wrapped the towel around her hair. Finally clothed again, she took a sigh of relief.

"Jesus your towel is soaking, did you shower with that baby on?" FIona heard from behind her, turning to see Amanda back in her street clothes.

"Might as well have," Fiona responded under her breath, feeling partially defeated by the sudden appearance of the lifeguard. She took a breath, and with more energy replied, "Ready to go?"

"You know it," Amanda responded, twirling her way towards the exit and leading the way home.

Fiona finally walked through their front door, dropping her backpack on the floor before slowly starting to wander towards her room. This was normally the time of day when Fiona would finish herself to the images of the locker room, but instead she felt the tight steel around her cock, and precum dripping down and smearing across her thighs from her walk home.

"So Game of Thrones?" Amanda asked, walking towards the living room to set up the next episode. Fiona felt her legs weak with arousal, her cock twitching constantly in her cage.

"Actually, I got a bit of a headache, so I think I might just head to bed, that cool?" Fiona asked with an apologetic face.

"Oh, yeah of course, you seemed a bit off today, I think it's probably a good idea you get some rest, feel better, Fi." Amanda said with such a pure smile Fiona's heart almost froze.

Fiona walked into her room, closing the door and instantly stripping off her dress and dropping to her knees. With her left hand she grabbed her tits with force, pulling her already hard nipples, her right hand instantly dropping to between her legs. She rubbed her hand across her cage, soaking it in precum, gliding over her balls, trying to wiggle her fingers under the metal of the cage, trying to stimulate her cock in any way possible. She dropped her face to the floor, arching her back to stick her butt up as she tried. Frustration built until she slid her fingers inside her, fingering furiously. She moaned, despite having just removed her hand from her cage, it was already dripping down again onto the floor.

"Please... fuck pleeeease." She begged under her breath, vigorously trying to push herself over the edge, yet still unable to. She got up and hurriedly ruffled through her room again, looking under the bed, the cabinets, anywhere she could think of to find the key, but it was nowhere to be found.

"God, I need to cummm." She moaned to herself, abandoning her search for the key and instead opening her nightstand and pulling out her dildo. She jumped into bed, sliding her dildo fully into her with ease, precum leaking down and over its balls. She fucked herself furiously, her other hand shaking her cage, trying to wiggle under the metal, playing with her balls, playing with her tits, moving anywhere she could think of to try and push herself over the edge. Seconds turned to minutes, minutes to hours. She felt herself riding just below the edge, constantly feeling her body beg for release, but that release never coming.

12