Who Needs Willpower Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhaustion finally overtook her, her hands slowing, until finally she drifted off on the brink of crying from horny desperation and frustration. The dildo still deep inside her, laying in a pool of her own precum.

Amanda walked out of her room, eyes partially closed as she waddled towards the kitchen. She grabbed a cup from the cupboard and filled it with water, drinking it in the dark with her eyes still closed, as if to try to keep herself sleepy. She put the cup in the sink before shuffling back to her room. She closed her room door, and began walking towards her bed, she felt her toe get caught on Momo's ribbon toy, pulling it along with her. Clink Clink she heard. Pausing to think to herself; Clink? There's no metal on that toy. She turned on her light and grabbed the toy, lifting it into the air. On the end, tangled in the ribbon, was something flickering in the light. She untangled it and held it up, looking at it. "Are these keys?"

12