Who Needs Willpower Ch. 05

Story Info
Fiona experiences her first time.
4.2k words
4.89
12.2k
25

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona's heart raced as she pressed her lips into Amanda's. After all the time spent fantasizing about being with her, dozens of nights with her hands between her legs, Amanda was the one who kissed her first. She almost couldn't believe it. A tiny moan escaped Fiona's lips before she could catch it. Her embarrassment almost pulled her away from the kiss, but the moan ignited Amanda.

She pushed Fiona back into the couch with the force of her kiss, sliding her hand from Fiona's cheek to behind her neck. She felt herself growing in her panties, unable to hold back any longer. Gentle pecks turned into soft kisses, into passionately making out. Amanda was about to slide her hands under Fiona's nightgown when she remembered what was inside. She pulled her lips away from Fiona's, still pressing her forehead into hers. Her lips cracked into a wide smile, almost laughing from joy and excitement as she pulled in air.

"Just a sec," Amanda whispered, still resting her head against Fiona's, "Let me get a little water before we start." Amanda wasn't really thirsty, but she needed an excuse to get to her room. She gave Fiona one last deep kiss, before pushing away to stand up. Despite the darkness of the room, she swayed her hips with every step, making sure that whatever Fiona was able to see filled her with excitement. Amanda slipped inside her room, turning on the light. She quietly pulled open her underwear drawer and retrieved Fiona's keys. She gripped them tight in her hand, making sure they were both quiet and invisible. She then slipped her panties off, letting them drop to the floor before gracefully stepping out of them, leaving her completely naked. With a wide smile, Amanda turned back and left her room.

Fiona watched as Amanda pushed away and headed off to her room. The room was dark, but the soft light from the TV allowed her to make out her supple form as she walked away. Once Amanda made her way into her room, Fiona took in a deep gasp of disbelief. Holy crap holy crap holy crap holy crap, she kissed me, I can't believe she kissed me! Fiona ran her hands through her hair, nervously fiddling. God, I can't believe I'm actually gonna be able to do it with Amanda-- Fiona's brain stopped as she heard Amanda's room door open back up. Amanda stepped out of her room. She had left her room light on, which gave their previous dark environment a soft ambient glow, and allowed Fiona to view Amanda with pristine detail.

Amanda stood with her hand against the frame of her doorway. One of her knees lifted gracefully, as if to hide what was between her legs, but there was no hiding it anymore. Fiona's eyes traced down Amanda's body, The light of the room glistened off her hair, falling down her back down to her knees. Despite their size, the little mass in her boobs caught the light, giving them a gentle undershadow, emphasizing their perkiness. Her nipples were equally small, but they stood proud and erect. Fiona's eyes trailed down her slender waist, stopping at what she had longed to see all day. Amanda was fully erect, stopping somewhere between eight and nine inches. The light from her room exposed a glistening trail of precum, already running down her shaft.

Fiona's heart stopped. Her brain was too overloaded from emotions while they were making out, but seeing Amanda's massive unit gave her crystal clarity. She was still caged. How could she have forgotten!? There was no way she could let Amanda see it! I just have to focus on her, she told herself. Just make her feel so good, she completely forgets about pleasuring me. Then after she's finished, I can find my keys, and Amanda will never have to know!

Fiona's heart raced, despite trying to comfort herself with her new plan. This was her first time with anyone. Was she really gonna be able to be good enough to make Amanda forget about pleasing her? Her face burned with embarrassment at the thought of Amanda lifting her nightgown and seeing what laid inside.

Amanda smiled seductively, before making her way back over to the couch. Before she had made it, Fiona burst up from the couch, standing ridged with nerves, making sure to hold her nightgown as low as it could go. Amanda slowed, surprised by Fiona's random outburst. A small part of Amanda instinctively worried, maybe Fiona didn't actually wanna do it?

"L-let... Let me," Fiona managed to squeak out, before rounding the couch. She walked quickly up to Amanda and grabbed her hand. Swiftly leading her back to the couch. Her head held down the whole time, too hot with embarrassment to manage eye contact. Amanda let Fiona guide her by the hand, her face unable to hide her confusion. Fiona positioned Amanda in front of the couch before gently pushing her down as if to say, 'if you don't mind?' Amanda sat, looking up at Fiona.

From this angle, Amanda could finally see Fiona's face well lit, and it was clear how red it was. Fiona couldn't match her gaze, constantly looking down and around, unable to keep still as she shuffled softly from foot to foot.

Amanda studied Fiona, still unsure as to what was going on when Fiona suddenly dropped to her knees. Amanda's mouth opened slightly with a subtle grin, trying to hide her optimism on what Fiona was preparing to do. Fiona placed both her hands on each of Amanda's thighs, leveling her face with Amanda's now throbbing cock. She still couldn't manage to look at it, or any of Amanda for that matter. Her mind raced as quickly as her heart, nearly paralyzing her with nerves. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Amanda watched Fiona, frozen on her knees between her legs. She wasn't sure if she should say something, or just let Fiona move at her own pace. She was still debating to herself, when Fiona jerked forward, licking just below the tip of her cock before immediately pulling back again. Amanda's face lit up, taking in a deep breath of excitement. She froze while smiling, like a kid not wanting to startle the deer that walked into their backyard, waiting patiently.

Fiona heard Amanda's gasp, and finally looked up to see her wide, ecstatic smile. Fiona felt a little weight drop off her chest, happy to have her approval before continuing. She ran her hands up Amanda's thighs. They were so soft and firm, almost inviting her hands to linger. She slid one hand to Amanda's balls, and the other gripped Amanda's unit, slowly pushing its way towards the tip. A stream of precum leaked out with the pressure, and Fiona moved her tongue in to catch it. Amanda let out a heavy breath, rolling her head over her shoulders in delight. This gave Fiona the confidence she needed, as she licked up the length of Amanda's shaft, before placing her lips on the tip, slowly taking her into her mouth.

Fiona was by no means a pro, but what she lacked in technique, she easily made up for with her earnest desire to please. Fiona bobbed her head up and down Amanda's shaft. Her size was overwhelming for Fiona, only being able to take a few inches in her mouth, not even making it halfway down. One hand stroked alongside her mouth, trying to give attention to the areas her mouth could never make it. She pulled her mouth off, and ran one long, slow lick up the entire shaft, before using her hand to twist up and down, slicking the areas she couldn't reach. Her other hand slid down to Amanda's thighs, grazing her neatly cut nails against the skin, running their way up her inner thigh. She maneuvered under Amanda's balls, her fingers being met with her already very wet entrance. She slid a finger inside. It glided in with ease, so she slid in another. She curled her fingers, pressing the same spot in Amanda she had tried to get herself off with the night before.

Fiona's embarrassment slowly began to fade as she lost herself in her desire to please. Sucking Amanda gave her caged cock a kind of pleasure she couldn't replicate on her own. She moaned softly into Amanda's cock, feeling her own twitch and pulse in its cage, leaking a small pool onto the ground below. With every twitch, every throb of her cage, her enthusiasm increased. Pushing herself to try and take more and more of Amanda's cock, despite her experience not allowing her to make any real progress.

Amanda couldn't contain her joy. She watched, mesmerized with Fiona's dedication and focus. She played with her nipples as she did, careful not to allow the keys safely hidden in her hand to make any noise. Her heavy breaths turned to soft moans as Fiona continued, and continued. Fiona's clumsiness in her new, unknown environment slowed the process down, but she showed no signs of tiring. A minute passed. Five. Ten. A half hour, and Fiona continued. Constantly moving, constantly trying new things, determined to give Amanda all the pleasure she desired.

Amanda's soft moans grew louder. She slid her free hand down her front, before placing it on the back of Fiona's head, generating a moan from Fiona as she felt herself being held around Amanda's cock. Amanda began to guide Fiona's head, arching her back as she felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge.

"Fuck I'm close," Amanda whispered, only spurring renewed vigor from Fiona. Fiona's horniness had only grown and grown throughout giving her first blowjob. She throbbed, teetering on the edge herself. Her cage shook as she bobbed, leaving trails of precum sticking between her legs, glistening her thighs as it leaked past her knees to the floor. She had never been this horny before, leaked this much, yet almost all she could think about was making Amanda cum.

"Oh fuckkk," Amanda's hand left Fiona's head, gripping the edge of the couch instead. Her toes curled, her back arching. She could feel herself approaching the edge, but she wasn't quite ready to give up playing with Fiona. She uncurled her hands, grabbing the keys by their little ring. She dangled them in the air, before giving them a little shake.

Cling cling. It didn't even take Fiona a second to recognize the sound, she froze instantly. Lips still wrapped around Amanda's cock, she moved her eyes up for the first time. She was greeted by a wide, sly smile on Amanda, holding a small pair of keys up by her face. They caught the light from Amanda's room, enough to clearly reveal what they were. Amanda burst into laughter.

"I knew you'd recognize them immediately!" Her smile grew even wider as she laughed. Fiona was too embarrassed to move, frozen as she looked up at Amanda holding her keys, with her cock still in Fiona's mouth. She slowly pulled off Amanda's cock, it still rock hard. Her face burned, her ears burned, her neck down to her chest burned. Everything red hot with embarrassment.

"I don't-- I don't know what those are." Fiona stated through a cracking voice. Amanda bit her lip with excitement, before dropping her smile as if to assume a character. She looked down at her, Fiona still on her knees, Amanda's cock twitching only inches from her face.

"No? Are you sure?" She questioned teasingly, her brow furrowing with feigned concern. "I was sure you'd know what they were too, I found them in our apartment, but they don't go to anything I own. You absolutely sure these don't belong to you?" She leaned in as she spoke, using her free hand to guide Fiona's chin to try and keep eye contact, but she still looked down in embarrassment. Amanda gently guided Fiona off her knees, nearly switching places with her before pushing her back. Fiona fell back onto the long section of the couch, laying down. She instantly grabbed the base of her nightgown, now soaked with precum. Pulling it down over her cage and holding it in place, like a girl protecting her skirt from a powerful wind.

"I guess if they aren't yours..." Amanda spoke with a low seductive voice as she crawled onto the couch above Fiona. "And they aren't mine..." She crawled on her knees the rest of the way onto the couch, slowly positioning right above Fiona, her long hair draping over her shoulder and off the couch, as if to wall off Fiona's escape. "Guess we don't need them then!" She stated happily, her seductive tone dropping to one of giddy excitement. She reached over and placed the keys on the coffee table besides the couch, and then looked back down at Fiona.

Fiona's eyes were still locked on the keys. They were right there. Her cock twitched like an hungry animal with food insight, bucking at its restraints in an attempt to free itself. Amanda reached down and grabbed the base of her cock, stroking it a few times to fully soak it in precum. She then leaned down over Fiona, softly biting her ear lobe before whispering, "No reason you'd need them if they aren't yours, right?"

Fiona let out a whimper, bucking her hips up in frustrating, but careful to still hold her nightgown over her cage. Amanda continued to nibble Fiona's ear, before moving down to kiss her neck. Fiona's back arched from the stimulation. She couldn't help herself, and she let a soft, "please..." escape her lips.

Amanda smiled, giving Fiona's neck a series of kisses as she used her hand to guide her cock down. She slid her cock down over Fiona's protective hands, slipping past to between Fiona's legs. She softly bit Fiona's neck as she leaned forward, slowly pushing into Fiona.

"Oh, fuckkk!" Fiona let out, still whispering from her embarrassment. Amanda took her time. She pushed in slowly, only about an inch, before pulling back out. She teased an inch over and over, before finally moving to two. Then to three. With every additional inch, Fiona's squirming increased. Her toes gripped into the couch. Her knuckles went white from squeezing the bottom of her nightgown so tight, still determined not to let Amanda see her cage.

Fiona's heavy breaths faded to quiet moans, before finally giving way to whimpers. It felt like every nerve was on fire, burning with the unending desire to finally cum. Her hips bucked against Amanda's. Just the tip would have been enough to push Fiona over the edge, but since she couldn't cum without her dick, right on the edge was where she stayed. Before long, Amanda was pounding into Fiona, plunging her full depth with every thrust. Fiona's whimpers grew louder and louder, as her horniness slowly chipped away at her pride with every thrust.

Amanda was struggling not to cum. Watching Fiona squirm with desperation below her was almost too much. But as desperate as Fiona was to cum, Amanda was just as determined to make her beg for it. Finally, what Amanda was waiting for occurred.

'P-pleeeeeease!" Fiona shouted out, facing to the side, as if to try and hide her face from Amanda's gaze.

"Please what?" Amanda whispered, "Please go faster?" Amanda pounded into Fiona with renewed vigor, dragging out more horny whimpers.

"Ple-Please unlock it!" Fiona was bucking desperately now, trying to shove Amanda even deeper with every thrust, as if that would be enough to push her over the edge. She could feel her cage and balls, completely and utterly soaked in precum, gliding against the sopping wet inside of her nightgown.

"Unlock what?" Amanda questioned, not letting up for even a second as she continued pounding. "I thought you didn't know what those keys went to. Besides, I don't see anything to unlock." Fiona let out a heavy whimper, realizing what Amanda was after. She gripped even tighter around the base of her nightgown. Before giving her time to reconsider, she quickly pulled her nightgown up all the way over her tits, bouncing with every thrust, fully exposing her. Cage included.

"Please unlock my cage!" She shouted, closing her eyes tight with embarrassment. Amanda stopped thrusting, looking down at Fiona's freshly exposed body. Her eyes tracing down her wonderful tits, her slim figure, before finally stopping on the prize she desired: a caged cock, precum glistening across it and her balls below. Amanda drew in a heavy excited breath.

"Its so cuuuuuuuuute!" She exclaimed through her wide smile, as if she had just seen the most adorable baby kitten in the world. "Oh my god I love it!" Fiona could feel her face go even redder, unable to open her eyes. I can't believe I showed her... I can't believe she's looking at my cage... This is it, this is how I die.

Fiona felt Amanda's hand grab her chin, pulling her face back up to look at her. Fiona let her eyes relax, finally opening. She looked up to see Amanda, the most loving smile on her that she had ever seen. She even noticed a bit of pink in Amanda's cheeks, before Amanda moved in, kissing her more deeply, and with more passion than ever before. Fiona's back arched, and she lifted her head off the seat of the couch, determined to feel her lips for as long as she could. Amanda pulled away, smiling once more as she eyed down Fiona's form, lingering on her cage long enough for Fiona to feel a bit of her embarrassment return.

"I'll unlock you," Amanda said, her voice speaking soft and seductively. Amanda grabbed Fiona's left wrist, lifting it above Fiona's head and resting it on the armrest of the couch, before reaching back and doing the same with her right. "But I have one rule. You aren't allowed to touch your yourself," Amanda whispered, using her hand to press both of Fiona's wrists together, before leaning on them with her weight. "Only I get to do that."

"Okay!" Fiona immediately responded, her voice jagged and excited, before restraining back into her throat in a whisper "I won't, I promise, just... pleeease unlock me." Amanda smiled. She leaned back and reached for the key off the coffee table. She twirled the keys in her hand as she looked down at the cage, sitting down comfortably on Fiona's thighs. Still twirling the keys, she traced her other hand's finger across the slick metal of the cage and down onto Fiona's balls. This was the first time anyone but her had touched her balls. Fiona's body jolted at the sensation, her breath cracking into a moan as her hips pressed up into Amanda's hand reflexively.

"Someone seems a little horny," Amanda teased. "How long has it been?" she questioned, without taking her eyes off the cage, still gliding her fingers across her balls.

"T-Two days." Fiona mumbled. Amanda's face jumped to shock, before looking up at Fiona and giggling.

"Two days? And you're this horny? Fuck, I figured you had a high sex drive, but damn... What's the longest you've gone?" Amanda went back to toying with Fiona's balls, scooping up the copious amount of precum and playing with it.

"Two days," Fiona mumbled again, even quieter. "I normally unlock every day, but I... L-lost the keys."

"Well congrats on breaking your record," Amanda teased, giving the cage a little tap with her finger, "I guess that deserves a reward. " Amanda slid the keys into the lock of her cage. Fiona watched with desperation as Amanda slowly twisted the lock and pulled it out. The cage sprung open, but not as much as Amanda was expecting. Fiona moaned, her reservations fading away as her cock sprang free. The only thing in the world that mattered now was finally getting the release she had been craving for so long.

Amanda grabbed the cage, pulling it off and setting it on the coffee table beside her. She turned back to see Fiona's fully erect cock, pulsing and twitching, maxing out at about three and a half to four inches. Amanda was still sitting on Fiona's thighs, so her cock rested about two inches from Fiona's. Fiona's cock didn't even reach halfway up her length. Amanda couldn't help but smile. It was adorable, she almost reached down to stroke it, but she stopped herself. Not yet.

Fiona couldn't help but feel a little self conscious looking at her tiny dick in comparison to Amanda's, but she couldn't put much worry into it. Her cock was finally unlocked. It was burning and tingling with desire, pulsing as it got hard for the first time in what felt like forever. She couldn't help herself. She was too horny. She took a hand and started reaching for her cock. She could almost feel the stroke, but instead felt Amanda's hand grab her wrist.

12