Who Needs Willpower Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nu-uh-uh, you promised," Amanda reminded her teasingly, guiding her hand back up to above her head, where she re-grabbed both of Fiona's wrists, placing her weight on them once again as she leaned over her. She used her other hand to guide her cock back to Fiona's entrance, careful to avoid touching Fiona's cock in any way. "That little cutie doesn't get touched until I say so." Slowly pushing down onto Fiona's wrist as she talked.

Fiona groaned in protest as she felt herself being filled. Despite having her hands held above her head, she couldn't take her eyes off her cock. It was right there. Unlocked. She was so horny, she was sure just a brush of stimulation would push her over, but Amanda was careful to avoid it, curving her back to keep her stomach from grazing against the twitching member.

"Please, please please PLEASE stroke it!" Fiona finally broke down, her cock pooling precum onto her stomach, thrashing as it twitched, like it was looking for stimulation on its own. "I can't take it, I'm so horny, please I can't take iiit!" Fiona's begging seemed to fall on deaf ears, as Amanda continued to pound into her. The only noticeable change was the increased weight on Fiona's wrists, as if to tell her 'don't get any ideas.'

Amanda felt herself approaching the edge. Watching Fiona thrash and struggle to cum underneath her was a pleasure she had no idea how badly she needed. She moaned as she thrusted, unable to hold out any longer.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Amanda moaned as she pulled out, starting to stroke herself over Fiona's twitching cock. Fiona's eyes went wide, almost tearing up at the thought of Amanda cumming all over her while she twitched underneath, still denied.

"NO! Please, God no, Me too! Amanda please, me too!!" Fiona wailed, bucking her hips, thrashing as she begged. Amanda felt herself on the brink of cumming. She took her cock, rested it on top of Fiona's dick, and wrapped her hand around both of them at the same time. She began grinding her cock against Fiona's, using her hand to hold them together as she felt herself begin to cum.

Fiona didn't need Amanda to start grinding, the instant she felt Amanda's cock touch her own, her body shook as convulsions shot through her. She finally teetered over the edge she had been living on this entire time, feeling the dam finally break. Her back arched as she moaned louder than she ever had before, feeling herself finally cum.

Stream after stream of cum poured out over Fiona, from both Amanda and herself. The hot spurts plastered her tits, her neck, her face, even shooting up over into her hair. Every muscle in her body tensed, every nerve seemed to fire with pleasure as the dam finally breaking rushed over her like a tsunami. She could barely hear Amanda's own moans, as the world fell away. There was nothing but the sweet release, and ripples of pleasure rolling through her whole body.

Amanda finally finished cumming, leaning back to admire. Fiona was panting heavily, light glistened across her body from the streams of cum, covering her like water running down a shower door. Amanda let out a satisfied sigh and leaned over. Her hair draped against Fiona cum covered body, sticking to it as she did. She wiped some cum off Fiona's lips and cleaned her finger off against Fiona's cheek, leaned in and kissed her.

"That was fun," her voice soft, grinning widely. She sat back up, grabbed the keys off the coffee table, and rested them between Fiona's panting tits. She stood up, and began walking towards her room. She heard frantic rustling, before turning around to see Fiona standing up, cum dripping down her body with the newfound gravity. She held the keys with both her hands in front of her, squirming nervously. Finally she looked from the ground and right at Amanda.

"Will you..." She held the keys out, face flushed. "I mean, do you wanna... keep them?" Amanda gently bit her tongue in a wide, excited smile.

12