Who Needs Willpower Ch. 08

Story Info
Amanda shows Fiona her place.
6k words
4.84
9.2k
23

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona awoke to what was becoming a very familiar sensation between her legs; A twitching cage with her balls slick with precum. She let out a heavy sigh as she stretched, her eyes still too sensitive to the morning light to fully open. She patted her hands around their makeshift bed, searching for Amanda in her groggy state only to find the bed empty. As if on cue, Amanda opened the door, making her way inside with a cup of coffee in each hand. She was dressed in a tight, bright purple T-shirt and some baggy black pajama pants.

"Morning. You slept like a rock. Tough day or something?" Amanda teased, her eyes shifting towards the handcuffs still locked to the bed frame. Fiona grunted in annoyance before pulling the blankets up over her shoulder to snuggle back in bed.

"What time is it?" Fiona asked, feeling the comfort of the warm blankets beckoning her back to sleep.

"11 or so." Fiona's eyes shot open as she bolted up from bed.

"Amanda! We are SO late for lab! We gotta-"

"Chill out! Lab got canceled. Professor's wife went into labor. He sent out an email this morning." Fiona let out a sigh of relief. She fell back into bed, flinging the blankets over her as if already exhausted. With her hands full, Amanda grabbed the edge of the blanket with her toes, deftly balancing as she flung the blanket back off Fiona.

"I shoulda let you panic for a few more seconds, that would have gotten you out of bed. Here." Amanda held out a mug of coffee, prompting Fiona to sit up and take it. Amanda eyeballed Fiona's chest as the blanket fell off her, evoking a blush from Fiona when she noticed.

"So!" Amanda continued. "Can you tell me what was wrong about last night?"

"What was wrong?" Fiona confirmed, her eyebrows creasing in confusion.

"Yeah! Somebody went to bed without doing something very important. Of course I teased you half to death and I'm the one who put you in bed... But still! I was so horny I couldn't sleep, I had to get up and finish myself just to sleep at all!" Fiona's eyes widened in realization, opening her mouth only to get shut down by a shushing gesture from Amanda. "Now that I have my own little toy to use for that, those days of me finishing myself should be a thing of the past. So here's what we're gonna do."

Amanda reached down and grabbed the blanket still covering Fiona's lower half, quickly pulling it off and tossing it across the room. Fiona jolted, instinctually pulling her knees up slightly to hide herself.

"Since lab is canceled, we don't have to leave the house today. So we are going to spend today reminding you of your place." Amanda walked over to her desk and grabbed the vibrating cock ring she had used to tease Fiona the night before, tossing it to her. "Your cage, and that. That's all you get to wear today."

"What? Amanda-!" Fiona was shushed once again.

"You're gonna spend all day naked and making it up to me, and I'm gonna spend all day enjoying it. Sound good?" Fiona sat stunned with her mouth open in disbelief. She felt her face flush at the thought of spending the whole day naked in front of Amanda. Her heart raced as she felt her stomach climb up into her throat and a little stream of precum run down her balls. She bit her lip before nodding in agreement, unable to discern between excitement, horniness and dread. She felt the heat of her cheeks surge as she lowered her knees, fumbling with the vibrating cock ring as she worked it over her slick cage and into place. All while under Amanda's gaze.

"Good girl... Now!" Amanda dropped her seductive tone, returning to her happy, peppy self, as if blind to the naked leaking girl in front of her. "Let's get some breakfast! I made the amazing coffee, so your turn to cook."

Amanda twirled around and walked into the kitchen as if it was a morning like all the others. She pulled out a stool from the island, leaned against its back and tossed her feet up on the seat of the other. She pulled out her phone and began scrolling, taking sips of coffee as she did.

Fiona could not approach her task with the same level of indifference. The stark contrast of her outfit and Amanda's was overwhelming. She felt more naked than she had ever felt in her life. Every little action felt under the gaze of a thousand eyes. Bending down to grab the pan, reaching into the fridge to get the milk. She felt like the walls of her apartment were glass, and somehow everyone could see her simple caged attire. Fiona felt a string of precum stick to her thigh as it dripped to the floor.

The cock ring around her cage suddenly started vibrating. The burst of sensation nearly buckled her knees, propping herself up with her hands against the counter. She looked up at Amanda, expecting her usual evil grin, but she showed no signs of acknowledgement. She continued to sip her coffee and scroll through her phone. Fiona gripped into the counter, trying to hold in her heavy breaths. She was already incredibly horny from the night before. It didn't even take 10 seconds before she felt herself barrel into the wall of a perpetual edge.

"Amanda..." She whined under her breath, pressing her knees together.

"Pancakes done?" Amanda sat up, Fiona's ring still buzzing away.

"N-no, but-"

"Ah maaan, got my hopes up. Alright well lemme know when they are." Amanda returned to her phone and kicked back once again, continuing to browse. Fiona watched Amanda helplessly, hoping she would laugh and turn the vibrator off. But she didn't. She took a deep unsteady breath as she tried to ignore the already full and overflowing dam of frustration between her legs. Finally, she mustered enough drive to continue making breakfast.

Fiona was normally a pretty good cook, especially when it came to sweets. But that morning was anything but normal. Her mind was a fog. Every step of the way was hindered by her overwhelming lust. She accidentally put in twice the amount of sugar, too busy grinding her cage against the counter she forgot she already put some in. She took forever to mix the batter, constantly stopping to support her weakening legs with her hands as she quivered just below orgasm.

Once she had the pancakes on the burner, she finally caved. She rested her arm and head on the edge of the counter, watching a small puddle slowly form on the ground below her. The constant vibrations were torture. There wasn't a moment where her body didn't feel like it would finally slip over the edge and cum, nor a moment where the frustrating reality didn't hit. She thrusted into the air, trying to suppress her soft moans and silent begging. Time seemed to blur by until she smelled a faint burnt smell.

"Shit..." Fiona whispered, promptly standing back up and flipping the pancakes. She stayed standing to watch the pancakes finish, determined not to let her cage be the demise of that side as well.

"Pancakes are done." Her voice came through much weaker than she intended.

"Perfect!" The vibrations suddenly stopped, allowing her to finally catch her breath and slump onto the counter in relief. Amanda put her phone away and sat up. "These are uh... quite crispy. What's up? You're usually a pancake master." Fiona groaned into the counter before standing up and walking around the island to take her seat by Amanda.

"These abominations are completely your fault. How is anyone supposed to be able to focus like that?" Amanda finally broke indifference and laughed.

"I don't know, but I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually. Most likely out of necessity." Amanda teased. Fiona felt her throat tighten at the thought.

They ate their terrible pancakes in high spirits, only stopping to poke fun at Fiona a few times. Despite the lull as they ate, Fiona's arousal was persistent. Eating naked next to a fully clothed Amanda constantly reminded her of her complete powerlessness. Reminded her who had the only say on if she'd finally get the release she craved. Amanda didn't say a single word about her denial, her cage, even about her nakedness. For her it was just another breakfast, yet Fiona crept off the edge as slowly as melting ice.

"Welp!" Amanda pushed her empty plate towards the center of the island. "Those were... edible..." She laughed as she grinned at Fiona. "Thanks for breakfast! Would you mind getting the dishes? I think that'd be a wonderful view." The kitchen sink was in the counter directly opposite the far edge of the island. This gave anyone sitting at the island a full view of whoever was using the sink. Fiona blushed, realizing Amanda's intention.

Fiona grabbed Amanda's plate along with her own and made her way to the sink. She filled the sink with soapy water and began the dishes. She couldn't see Amanda while she washed, only able to imagine her eyeing down her form from behind. She felt another drop of precum stretch down from her cage. Her face burned, wondering if Amanda could see the string glistening from her vantage point.

She tried to block it out of her mind and focus on the dishes, when she jumped slightly at a hand grazing against her butt. She felt a kiss on her lower back. Then another slightly above that, trailing their way up her spine as Amanda's hands slid around Fiona's sides and down to her inner thighs. Fiona moaned softly, almost dropping the plate in her hand as her back arched from the sensation, pushing her butt back against Amanda.

"I couldn't resist." Amanda whispered near Fiona's ear. "Don't let me distract you, you got dishes to do." Fiona whined in protest, but she tried to switch her focus back to the dishes. That proved to be much harder than she thought.

Amanda was relentless. She kissed all around Fiona's neck and back. Some kisses being replaced with playful nibbles, sending shivers through Fiona. She groped her butt with one hand as her other glided against Fiona's cage, slipping smoothly down to play with her glistening balls. Fiona couldn't hold back her heavy breaths, her hips moving rhythmically on their own. She felt Amanda's hand slide down off her balls and between her thighs. A heavy moan escaped her lips as she felt two fingers slip inside her with ease. Her thighs clamped around Amanda's hand, determined not to give up that stimulation.

She felt the soft fabric of Amanda's pajamas disappear from her butt, only to be replaced with bare skin a few seconds later. She could feel Amanda growing against her, pushing against the back of Fiona's clamped thighs.

"Please," Fiona softly moaned. releasing her thighs and arching her hips to push herself towards Amanda's unit, almost by instinct. She felt her ears burn at the thought of how forward she just was, but she was too horny to hold back. She could hear Amanda giggle with excitement and surprise, only causing her cheeks to burn brighter.

Amanda's fingers slipped out of her. Even with the prospect of what might soon be replacing them, Fiona felt her body lurch to try and follow them, crying out for the attention they were giving her. Her hand slid up Fiona's front before grabbing her chest, squeezing playfully as they made their way to her nipple. Fiona was desperate for more stimulation. Just as she was about to beg, she felt Amanda trace her tip around Fiona's lips before finally pushing inside.

Fiona couldn't wait for Amanda's teasing pace. The instant she felt Amanda's tip push inside, she thrusted her hips back, taking Amanda's massive unit entirely. She felt her butt slap against Amanda's pelvis, but her body still screamed for more.

"Goddd..." Fiona whimpered. Amanda needed no more invitation. She immediately began thrusting into Fiona, wrapping one hand around Fiona's hips to pull her back with force against each thrust. The other gripped tightly into her breast. Fiona could feel her nails digging slightly into the skin, and she couldn't have cared less. Every nerve in her body screamed for the same thing. The precum leaking from her cage flung about as she moaned, leaving drops against the cabinet doors below the sink and across her and Amanda's legs

"Please God let me cum, Amanda! I need it! I need it so badly!" Fiona couldn't keep herself upright any longer, using her arm to support herself against the sink faucet. Amanda slowed down, pushing fully inside Fiona before holding still.

"Awww, did you forget what today was about?" Amanda spoke softly, and teasingly apologetic. "You are already begging to cum without getting me off a single time? And look, you still haven't even finished the dishes." Her voice dropped to a low seductive tone. "I wouldn't be expecting to cum today. Period."

Amanda resumed pounding into her, with even more force and vigor than before. Fiona cried out as her body trembled. She pulled one of her hands from the sink, grabbing manically at her other breast, letting soapy water trail down her breast and stomach.

Amanda felt herself approaching the edge. She thrusted until she was about to burst over before pulling out. The sudden disappearance evoked a frustrated cry from Fiona. Her hips shot back, desperately searching for Amanda's cock. That sight was more than enough, as Amanda felt herself erupt all over Fiona's back, streaming down Fiona's butt and legs and dripping to the floor.

Feeling streams of hot cum plaster her back was the breaking straw. Her knees gave out as she crumpled to the floor, feeling the last few spurts of cum spray into her hair. Fiona whimpered in frustration, trying to catch her breath as her cock twitched furiously in its cage. Then Fiona felt Amanda wipe the tip of her cock off in her hair.

That was the nail in the coffin. All the teasing last night, being forced to stay naked while Amanda was fully clothed. The merciless teasing as she cooked, even the pounding she had just received. Despite it all, Fiona still believed deep down that Amanda was not fully committed to denying her. That maybe she'd keep her horny and frustrated, but when push came to shove, she would cave and let Fiona cum when she really wanted.

But as she felt Amanda wipe the cum off her cock into her hair, it was crystal clear. She was there for Amanda's pleasure. To be used like a sex toy. To be denied for her enjoyment. It didn't matter how horny she was, how frustrated she was. Even if she was denied until her mind and body devolved into a desperate dripping mess. It didn't matter. Amanda decided when she would cum. If she would cum. Fiona was completely at her mercy. And in that moment, Fiona felt her stomach light with butterflies.

Fiona's body buzzed with arousal, her eyes closed as all of her was focused on the sensation of the warm cum dripping down her body, and the throbbing desire between her legs. Her mind was foggy, yet somehow hyper alert to every sensation her body felt, from the soapy water and cum slowly trailing down her to even the gentlest breeze across her skin.

"Mmmm, definitely a good start towards making it up to me," Amanda teased, pulling her pants back up as she looked down on Fiona's glistening body. "You might wanna clean up the floor when you're done with the dishes, you left quite a pool of precum between your legs there, along with over by the island where you were cooking." Amanda motioned back towards a small puddle in front of the stove. "I'd say clean up yourself too, but there might not be much of a point. There is a lot more of that coming, and you'd burn through all our towels. Do you want the vibrator on or off while you finish the dishes?" Fiona's body didn't wait to think things through. It was aching for stimulation after the sudden disappearance of Amanda's unit.

"On!" Fiona bursted out before quickly doubling back. "Off, no I meant off."

"Bit of a Freudian slip there?" Amanda teased. "Welllll, it doesn't matter what you meant. After our rather toasty breakfast this morning, I think you could use more practice with tasks while otherwise... distracted." Fiona felt the cock ring buzz to life, causing her body to fold further in on itself. She moaned as her head dropped down towards her knees, still pressed against the floor. "I'll be in the living room, let me know if you need anything, Fi!"

Fiona worked her way to her feet, fighting against the overpowering urge to lay on the floor and finger herself, rub her cage, play with her balls, do anything and everything she could think of to try and finally cum. She grabbed a paper towel. She wiped the soapy water off her boob and stomach, beforing using it to clean the precum and cum off the cabinets and floor. She didn't bother with the cum on her. The gentle tickle as the drops slowly crept down her body was almost mesmerizing. They helped remind her why she was so horny, why she was so desperate to cum.

Amanda was right, her body did slowly learn to operate despite the teasing vibrations between her legs. She almost felt a type of peace. Her mind quieted, separating her thoughts from her physical motions. Despite her brain being entirely focused on cumming, replaying the previous events over and over, urging her body to finally push over that sweet sweet edge, her hands worked persistently on the dishes. One might almost believe she was focused on the task at hand, if not for her hips unconsciously grinding into the air. By the time she finished the dishes, she had left another small puddle of precum on the floor, which she quickly cleaned up before heading to the living room.

The rest of the day was Amanda hammering more and more nails into the coffin, before piling heaps of dirt on top. They decided to watch a show. Fiona was confused when Amanda put on a show they had already seen instead of Game of Thrones, but it became crystal clear when Amanda stopped Fiona from sitting on the couch next to her, only to point at the ground between her legs.

Fiona spent the next half hour on her knees while Amanda watched the show. Fiona was happy to spend the time practicing her technique instead of watching the show, embarrassed slightly by the joy she felt from her skewing priorities. Whenever Fiona did something that felt particularly good, Amanda would turn on her vibrator like a little treat, slowly training Fiona's mouth to Amanda's preferences.

Without any warning, Fiona felt Amanda erupt into her mouth. Having never felt someone finish in her mouth, or even have tasted cum before, Fiona instinctively pulled off. Rope after rope covered her face and hair, some shooting low onto her chest and tits. She was about to stand up, when she felt Amanda's hand gently grab her hair.

"This time, try not to pull off." Fiona felt her cage twitch, and she let Amanda guide her head back down around her now shrinking dick. Despite the hot cum still dripping down Fiona's face, she began working Amanda's cock a second time. With its semi soft state, Fiona was able to take much more into her mouth, enjoying the feeling of the swelling unit in her mouth and cum on her skin.

It took another forty minutes to get Amanda to cum again, continuing to sporadically reward Fiona with bursts of vibration. Fiona felt her jaw and neck tiring, but her insatiable arousal easily trumped her fatigue. Once again without warning, Fiona felt the sudden eruption inside her mouth. She felt Amanda's hand grip into her hair, holding her head down around her shaft. Determined to please Amanda, she tried to push her cock even further down her throat, using her hand to continue stroking the sections she couldn't reach.

Fiona had a sensitive gag reflex, as well as a strong aversion to bitter flavors, always diluting her coffee with plenty of creamer and sugar. She had read that cum could have many flavors, but often was bitter. A massive relief rushed over her as there wasn't even a hint of bitterness. It was sweet, with just a touch of saltiness, a similar flavor profile to salted chocolate.

It was a sensation like no other. Feeling her cock throb in her mouth with every spurt, each rope plastering her throat. She felt her cage throb as she tried to take more and more, rubbing her tongue against the underside of Amanda's shaft. Amanda came for what seemed like a hundred spurts, almost forcing Fiona to pull off for air before she had finished. Finally, Fiona felt Amanda's hand release, allowing her to pull off for a breath. Amanda rolled her head back against the couch, letting out a deep sigh.

12