Who Needs Willpower Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh how far you've come. No one would believe that was your third ever blowjob." Fiona couldn't help but giggle. She brought her mouth back to Amanda's softening cock, taking as much as she could to clean it off, before pulling off and using her tongue to clean up the rest of the way to its base. "Mmmm, you're gonna make me need a round three." Fiona felt her cage twitch at the thought, leaking a little more precum into the already sizable pool between her legs.

"Well... Do you need one?" Fiona asked, taking a slow lick up her entire shaft before looking up at Amanda. She immediately felt a wave of embarrassment and broke off eye contact. Jesus what has gotten into me? Her cock twitched in its cage, expelling another drop of precum as if on cue.

"God you're insatiable, I fucking love it! Maybe in a bit. Even I need to recharge a bit after three back to back loads like that. Let's relax for a bit and watch some Game of Thrones. Your back dry?" Fiona ran her hand along her back. She could still feel where the streaks of cum had been, but they were no longer wet. She nodded, and Amanda motioned towards the far end of the couch.

"Should I grab a paper towel or something first?" Fiona asked, motioning towards the cum still covering her face and chest. She began walking towards the kitchen, when Amanda stook a hand out to block her path.

"Nah, I think it's a good look for you. You didn't wipe it off your back early, why would your face be any different?" Fiona reddened, but complied. She sat down on the couch. She had never felt as in her place as in that moment. Sitting on the couch, fully naked with cum across her face and chest, denied and leaking from her twitching cage. All while next to a fully clothed Amanda.

Another nail.

Amanda twisted on the couch, positioning her legs across the seats and resting one bare foot on Fiona's soaking cage. "One rule before we start. No begging." Amanda started the episode.

Throughout the episode, Amanda played with Fiona the same way a child might play with their pencil in class. She would wiggle her cage with her foot or play with the slick layer of precum across her balls. Sometimes turn the vibrator on, varying how intense she'd leave it. She wasn't doing it to tease Fiona, or as her primary focus. She was doing it simply because it was more entertaining than not doing it. A little cherry on top for her. Completely fine without it, but might as well take it if the option is there. It didn't matter how frustrating it was for Fiona, how long she had to ride the edge, or how much her cage cried in desperation. She wasn't allowed to beg. Her job was to endure the torture for Amanda's pleasure, no matter how small.

Another nail.

They watched Game of Thrones until dinner. By the end, Fiona could feel the entire depth of her inner thighs soaked in precum, as well as some of the couch below.

"Guess we gotta have you sit on a towel next time," Amanda teased, promptly provoking a flush of red to her face. "C'mon let's cook. You get the first shift?"

"Shift?"

It became clear what she meant once they began cooking. One person would actually prepare the dinner, the other person would have some fun. Fiona began preparing the pots and pans, boiling noodles and other things of that nature, all while Amanda once again had her way with her. She played with her nipples, her balls. She fingered her. Ran the vibrator. Taking her time with each, slowly ramping until Fiona was whimpering with every touch.

Finally she pushed inside her once again, slowly thrusting for awhile, taking her time building up into a forceful pounding. She pulled out just in time to cover her back in a fresh layer of cum. Without giving Fiona a moment to catch her breath, Amanda immediately pulled Fiona away from the counter.

"Alrighty, time to switch!" Amanda threaded her fingers through Fiona's hair, grabbing it tightly before leading her down to her knees. Fiona immediately took her into her mouth, eager to feel her cock inside her again, even if just in her mouth.

Fiona spent Amanda's cooking shift on her knees, sucking with renewed enthusiasm after being filled and left without release once again. Amanda finished up dinner just as she felt herself pushing over the edge again.

"Mmm I'm coming again," Amanda moaned. Fiona took her cock as deep as she could, eager to feel her cum in her mouth again, but Amanda's hand gripped her hair and pulled her off, holding her head firmly in place as she finished.

What little uncovered skin she had was reduced even further, cum sliding down her face and off her chin, stringing down to her tits.

"Alright let's eat!" Amanda immediately flipped her pants band back up and started dishing up her plate.

"Uhhh..." Fiona was still on her knees. The cum still hot as it trickled down her skin. She reached a hand out towards the paper towels, silently asking for Amanda to hand her one.

"You don't need one. On your feet, let's go." Fiona could feel the heat from her face stretching all the way down to her upper chest, but she complied. Standing up to grab a plate and dishing up her dinner.

Fiona's mind was a whirlwind of contradictory emotions. There they were, eating dinner together like every other night, only Amanda was fully clothed while Fiona was entirely naked. Not only naked, but covered in cum, with five loads either down her throat or sprayed across her face. Her tits. Dripping down her stomach and onto her thighs. Even across her back and butt, virtually encasing her in ropes of cum. And despite the overwhelming evidence of orgasms on her body, her cage was twitching and leaking onto her stool, not allowed to cum even once.

She felt intense embarrassment from sitting there naked with cum still dripping down her face, while at the same time, pride. It was the proof of her effort; proof of how much pleasure she gave to Amanda. She felt crushing frustration and horniness, wishing she could cum with every fiber of her being, yet still hoping she would be denied longer because it excited Amanda so much. She wanted to scream and cry and tear apart Amanda's room looking for the key to finally cum, or snap the key and make her focus on Amanda's pleasure permanent. All those emotions swirled in her head, fighting for control before an eventual peace hit. An almost numbness. The complete relinquish of control, accepting that it didn't matter what she wanted. It didn't matter which emotion she felt more than any of the others, because the actual outcome wasn't for her to decide. Amanda controlled it, and she felt calm in that fact and a trust in Amanda. Letting go of all the conflict, all the decisions she felt she needed Amanda to make, she could really feel every sensation of her body. The tickle of the cum slowly creeping down her skin, the throbbing, pulsing urge to cum in her cage, like a powerful itch she simply was unable to scratch. All the way to the warm feeling in her chest that stretched to the tips of her fingers.

They finished up their dinner, Amanda taking the plates this time. She placed them in the sink before stopping with her hands on her hips, taking a long look at Fiona. Her eyes trailed up her entire form. She let out a heavy, satisfied sigh as she smiled.

"You look so beautiful. This is an amazing look for you." Fiona giggled. Despite all they had done, the compliment she gave somehow embarrassed her more than anything else. "You almost make me wanna go another round, but I think I've tortured you enough for one day. Go take a shower, I can do the dishes and we can wind down on the couch together."

"Mkay" Fiona stood up and turned towards the shower.

"Hold up for a sec!"

"What?" Fiona turned back towards Amanda to see her holding up her phone. A soft click filled the silence as she took a picture. "Amanda!!" Fiona immediately covered herself with her arms, feeling them slide against her cum soaked skin. Her mouth opened wide in shock as her face flushed red. Amanda burst into laughter.

"I'm sorryyyy! But c'mon! There is no way I can let an opportunity like this go!"

"Uggh!" Fiona groaned before giggling, turning away to continue towards the shower. She heard another click as Amanda captured the new angle. Fiona squealed as she hurried towards the bathroom, eager not to give her any more shots.

"Wait, hold up a sec!" Amanda shouted

"I'm not falling for that againnnn." Fiona giggled, keeping pace to the bathroom.

"No for real, I gotta grab something from my room for you. Gotta let you clean the cage." Fiona's eyes lit up. Even if it was just to clean, that meant an excuse to unlock. She bounced happily as she waited for Amanda to return.

"I'll give the keys back right after my shower." Fiona promised, holding her hand out excitedly.

"The keys? Why would you have the keys?" Fiona's face dropped a little in confusion.

"Be...cause I need them in order to clean the inside of my cage?"

"Ohhh I see the confusion. No you don't. I got this in my little box of mysteries last night. She held out her hand, holding two thin tubes, each with a head of tiny bristle-like tubes at the top, swaying easily like the head of a mop. I got these attachments for our second shower head and hair drier. One funnels tiny streams of water through every miniscule bristle. Letting you slide this little mop head inside your cage and twist it around, cleaning every little crevasse and exfoliating at the same time, the whole nine yards. The other is basically the same thing, but with absorbent bristles and it blows air through with the hair dryer, letting you fully dry. Just make sure you hold the little button down on the hair drier to have it blow cold air. Don't wanna accidentally burn yourself."

"But..." Fiona looked down at the tools, hesitant to grab them and confirm their existence. "But what about unlocking?"

"That's the best part! Now I don't have to unlock you for any reason except for my own choice. You can use that every shower, never having to unlock for cleaning. Theoretically, that cage could never come off again!" Amanda leaned in close, lowering her voice seductively. "Isn't that exciting?" Fiona's cage twitched involuntarily, dripping a drop of precum. It stretched down before snapping and falling to the floor, causing a soft yet audible plop in the silence of the room. Amanda looked down at the small drop on the floor, before raising an eyebrow at Fiona, letting a smile crack across her face. Fiona refused to match her gaze, quickly grabbing the tools from Amanda's hands and hurrying towards the shower.

"I've heard it can be super stimulating!" Amanda shouted after her as she closed the bathroom door. "But since we've learned you can't cum without being hard, I'd say that's a win/lose. I love it because you get teased and get to strain in your cage during times you would normally get to unlock. But maybe that feels like a loss for you for that very reason. Fortunately... that's not really my problem! Have fun! I'll have the dishes done before you get out!"

Fiona pouted behind the safety of the bathroom door. She first screwed off the second shower head on the hose, the one they never used. She attached the tool and turned on the water. The tool had a dial on the side, allowing her to switch it from completely off to an adjustable water pressure level. She left it off and started her shower. It took her awhile to rinse all the cum off her body. She knew futas came a lot, significantly more than guys, but she didn't realize just how much had accumulated all over her until she tried to wash it all off. It took her several minutes of washing until she was finally clean. She then performed her more regular shower activities, taking a few more minutes to finish up.

Finally she built up enough courage to try the cleaning tool. Fiona loved the sensation of the shower head. She had finished herself stroking under that very sensation many times in the past, and was dreading that sensation under her cage. She slid the tool under the metal sheet of her cage, and slowly turned on the dial. The sensation was like the showerhead dialed to eleven. Fiona squeezed her knees together, feeling that persistent edge build up inside her. She groaned with the frustrating stimulation, as well as the prospect of this event replacing her coveted periods of freedom with her old system of unlocking to clean. She powered through and finished up. The drying tool was luckily much less stimulating than the first, and before long she was all dry and leaving the bathroom.

Amanda had finished the kitchen and turned off all the lights aside from a small lamp by the couch. Amanda was sprawled across the couch with a blanket. She noticed Fiona and spread her arms wide in the universal "come here" motion. Fiona complied and climbed on the couch, snuggling up against Amanda's chest.

"I'd give you some pajamas, but it's still technically 'today,' and a deal's a deal." Amanda spoke softly, resting her face against the top of Fiona's head. "Plus I'd be lying if I said I didn't love the sensation of your bare skin. You are stupid soft." Fiona giggled as she nuzzled further in.

Amanda traced her thumb around Fiona's shoulder as she held her, sporadically filling the silence with little comments.

"You were amazing tonight, you know that?"

"You're so beautiful... It's actually pretty nuts."

"I love cuddling like this with you."

Each one would be met with silence, but elicit a soft squeeze as Fiona burrowed further into her hug, until finally the squeezes stopped as she drifted to sleep. Amanda switched the lamp off.

12