Who Needs Willpower Ch. 09

Story Info
Amanda has some fun with Fiona throughout their school day.
6.2k words
4.88
11.4k
16

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shuffle nudged Fiona awake as Amanda tried to wiggle her way out from underneath her.

"Mmmm!" Fiona protested, squeezing her arms around Amanda to hold her in place.

"Fiiii, let me go!" Amanda giggled, shimmying with empowered vigor. Fiona persisted, rubbing her head against Amanda's chest as she squeezed, trying to tame her energized pillow.

Slap!

"Eek!" Fiona felt a hand smack against her bare butt. She squirmed and released Amanda, moving her hands behind her to protect against further attacks. "Amanda...! You spanked me!" Fiona giggled. Amanda took advantage of the situation, slipping out from underneath and off the couch.

"Damn right I did. Freedom!" Amanda celebrated, laughing as she walked around the couch and out of the living room. "I got breakfast, so you can keep sleeping until then."

Fiona hummed in happiness as she burrowed back into the couch. There was something so peaceful about sleeping with the soft sounds of another making their way through their morning. It seemed to slow the passage of time and allow her to fully appreciate the extra rest she was gifted. Fiona had nearly fallen back asleep when she felt a finger poke into her cheek.

"C'mon, time to get up, your breakfast is on the coffee table." Fiona stretched, opening her eyes to the morning as she did. She saw her body, completely exposed under the morning sun, along with Amanda standing nearby eyeing her down. She immediately snapped out of her stretch, curling slightly under her gaze.

"Even after all we did last night you're still shy about me seeing you naked? You're too adorable." Amanda chuckled as she turned and walked to her room. "Eat up and get ready, we actually gotta go to class today!" She shouted back over her shoulder.

Fiona sat up and shifted her legs off the couch to face the coffee table. She smiled at the plate of eggs and bacon with a slice of buttered toast, but quickly noticed the coffee table was occupied by other items as well. Set neatly across the coffee table was a series of articles of clothing. Fiona's clothing.

"Uhh, Amanda?" Fiona shouted out while beginning her breakfast. "Are these clothes for me...?" There was a brief pause before Amanda poked her head out of her room.

"Yeah!" She grinned widely. "I don't see any reason why I couldn't control what you wear either, that seems like child's play compared to what I do control..." She wiggled her eyebrows before popping back into her room. "Problem?"

"No, no... That's fine!" Fiona bit her lip in a smile, looking down at her outfit for the day. There was something exciting about Amanda dictating her attire. It felt like yet another form of control. Like she was a doll for Amanda to dress up and show off, feeling herself twitch at the thought.

She stood up, reaching towards her clothes before stopping herself. Her cage throbbed between her legs, beckoning her to give it attention. She rubbed a hand over its sopping surface, imagining how divine the sensation would be if only the metal barrier was gone. She rubbed her hands down her inner thighs with a deep, frustrated breath before pulling her them away from her crotch. She nearly reached for her clothes again, but instead grabbed her plate. She decided to stay naked until she finished breakfast. She clamped her thighs together as she ate, sliding them up and down, enjoying the smooth sensation as her thighs glided across her slick balls.

Fiona finished her breakfast and put her plate aside, turning her attention to the clothes on the table. The clothes were arranged left to right in the order she'd dress in. Sitting on the far left was her vibrating cock ring. She felt her stomach tighten with nerves and excitement, grabbing the ring and slipping it into place. Up next was a set of a black bra and matching panties. Fiona was surprised to see them. She rarely wore undergarments on her own. With how much Amanda seemed to enjoy torturing her, she was expecting Amanda to push her towards the sluttier end of the spectrum. She felt a twinge of disappointment. God, did I want her to dress me like a slut? What is she doing to me!? Fiona shook her head before quickly putting on her underwear.

Despite rarely wearing them, she did have to admit she looked amazing. The tight black panties compressed her already firm butt, with the dark color sharply contrasting her pale skin. The bra was very well fitted, giving her already perky chest a push-up effect. Fiona ran her hands down her body. She contemplated staying in just her underwear until Amanda came out of her room, wanting to show off the look, but she wasn't sure how long she would be. Plus, the thought of Amanda catching on to her intentions flushed her with embarrassment.

Next was a pair of black stockings. Despite stockings normally being worn to make an outfit look more professional or conservative, wearing just the stockings and her underwear gave her outfit a lingerie look. She could feel a small wet spot already appearing on the very subtle cage outline in her panties.

The rest of her outfit completed her conservative look. She wore a black skirt, about mid thigh in length, a vibrant deep blue shirt, and a blue dahlia flower hair pin to match. Lastly, she had a sleek black overcoat that ended halfway between her butt and the bottom of her skirt, and some black, one-inch heels. She was shocked at how respectable she was dressed. A part of her was expecting Amanda to come out with a crop top and micro skirt and make her change, just dressing nicely at the start to make the actual outfit hit that much harder. It seemed like just her kind of evil.

But Amanda left her room with nothing of the sort. She wore a purple and black plaid shirt with a french tuck, and some torn jean shorts and black stockings. She had a small black purse over her shoulder as well, along with her backpack.

"You are looking very fine..." Amanda commented, eyeing Fiona. Fiona giggled with a playful spin, showing off the whole outfit. "I had to start you off with a classic." Classic? Fiona thought to herself. Then it hit her. She wore this same outfit during Week of Welcome, when they were first getting to know each other. Fiona brushed her hair behind her ear, trying to use her hand to hide her blush.

"What's with the purse?" Fiona asked, eager to shift Amanda's attention off her.

"Cute, huh?" Amanda posed excitedly, barely able to stick to one pose for even a second before switching to the next.

"Yeah definitely. But... What are you carrying in it? You have your backpack on right now." Amanda froze, breaking into a goofy smile.

"Well... it's empty... But it's cute, right!?" Fiona laughed, and they both made their way out of their apartment.

They walked to class together, enjoying the fresh air and pleasant company. After a minute or two, Amanda let a silence come between them only to finally break it a few seconds later with a very different line of conversation.

"So I was too preoccupied with trying to leave you alone to really register, but I didn't unlock you for swim practice on Wednesday. You showered with all of us in just a cage, huh?" Fiona tripped over her own heels, nearly collapsing as she stumbled in shock. She immediately looked around, checking if anyone had been walking close enough to them to hear. A few students noticed her stumble, but none seemed to be in earshot. She smiled nervously at the few who took notice, waving as if to signal she was fine.

"Amanda!" She whispered, "Can we not talk about that here?"

"No, I think here is good. I could give you some encouragement if you'd like." Fiona felt her cock ring vibrate to life. Fiona gasped, instinctively reaching for her cage, barely catching herself and in time and grabbing the fabric of her skirt instead.

"Oh fu- Amanda please... P-please turn that off." Fiona tried to straighten herself and continue walking, but the rapidly approaching edge kept curling her, beckoning her to collapse to her knees and pleasure herself, despite her location.

"Are you gonna answer my question? Now that I think about it, you showered twice with us while caged. You said you normally unlock every night, but you hadn't cum in two nights by the time you knew I had the keys, so you had to go swimming locked up on Monday too!" Amanda took Fiona's hand, helping her keep pace as they walked.

"Yeah-Yes I h-had just a cage on in the locker room t-twice." The cock ring turned silent. Fiona let out a sigh as she fully straightened, trying to resume walking normally with waves of desire still coursing through her.

"Damn... that is so hot," Amanda smiled, shaking her head a little in disbelief. "How was that for you?" Fiona felt her face brighten, looking around once more to check for listening ears. No one was that close, so if she spoke softly enough, she figured she'd be fine. But more than anything, she was determined to not have her ring make a return.

"It was... I don't know. I was so embarrassed I thought I would die, but-" Fiona felt hot red, she was sure every passing student would notice her embarrassment.

"But what?"

"But... also kinda exciting, re-really exciting. I did not want to get caught. Even just the thought makes my chest tight." She lowered her voice even further. "But at the same time... I don't know."

"Y'know, I've seen you completely naked and plastered in cum. I even have a picture right here, remember?" Amanda started pulling out her phone.

"Amanda!" Fiona's eyes shot wide, grabbing Amanda's hand and pushing it back down to her side. Amanda giggled as she put her phone away.

"My point iiis, you can't say anything that would really be more embarrassing than that, right? You can tell me anything. I'm never gonna judge you over any of it." She nudged Fiona with her elbow as they walked. Fiona smiled. She did feel a little more at ease, but not by much.

"Well. I didn't really know why I got so..." Fiona switched to a whisper. "Excited, by it until yesterday. When you were use... using me, it kinda clicked. I really didn't wanna get caught, but a part of me felt like that situation was... fitting." Fiona moved a little closer to Amanda, looking around once again. "Like if someone noticed and drew attention to it. Then everyone would know that I was denied, and tease me or... or use me. That 'threat' of other people seeing me and getting off to it, or me getting others off even when I couldn't do the same for myself..."

"Ahhh I gotcha. You got a little free-use slut in you, huh?" Fiona's jaw dropped as she stared at Amanda.

"N-no! Amanda!" Fiona put her hands over her face in embarrassment, sliding them off her face to rest pressed together below her chin. "...Where is your tact?"

"Don't really subscribe," Amanda teased. "But that's very achievable. You might be too shy to notice, but you're really a smokin' member of the team. I bet a vast percentage of the girls, honestly if not all of them, would love to spend some time using you. When we're showering today, I'll just pull you out to the middle of the locker room to let everyone take a peek."

"No! Nononono Amanda! You wouldn't, promise me you won't!" Amanda broke into a full laugh, turning off to the side as she stumbled in joy. Her outburst drew the attention of several passing students. She walked back to Fiona still giggling.

"I won't, I won't. At least not today." Her eyes thinned teasingly. "Feel free to fantasize about it though. I stand by what I said though, and that could definitely be some fun in the future."

"Mmmm..." Fiona pouted, crossing her arms as she tried to sink from existence. There was no way she would ever tell Amanda, but she could feel herself leak into her panties at the thought.

Fiona's first class was a little challenging. After complaining about Amanda ignoring her during the last time they were in class, Amanda seemed to take full advantage of the invitation. Amanda employed a variety of techniques throughout the class. She would slide her hand under the table, rubbing Fiona's cage and balls through her clothes. Or slip her hand between her thighs, tickling them as she gently grazed her fingertips across her bare skin. Sometimes she'd turn on the vibrator, everything from barely moving to full power. Amanda wouldn't give Fiona more than a few moments of rest between techniques. By the time class was winding down, Fiona struggled just to maintain any semblance of composure. She could feel her panties completely saturated in precum.

The teasing was an entirely different animal than when they were in private. Something about the danger, the struggle not to moan or show her desperation. It made even gentle teasing set her ablaze. Amanda hadn't said a word for the entire class, letting her fingers speak for her. Finally, with only a few minutes left in class, Amanda stopped teasing and leaned in to speak.

"You were curious about my purse this morning, right? I mean it is super cute, but it was also a bit of a hopeful gamble. I was hoping you might like a bit of risky fun, and it seems..." Amanda slipped her hands up Fiona's skirt, tracing two fingers across the outside of her panties. Even with the barrier, Amanda's fingers came up wet, a small trail of precum stringing between them as she wiggled her fingers like snipping scissors "...Like that might be the case, yes?"

Fiona was frustrated by how well Amanda could play her. Always knowing what to say, what to do. Everything to incite the most frustrating desperation from her. She was a master pianist, never missing a note. Fiona was too embarrassed to answer out loud, only nodding her head.

"In that case, I guess my purse does have a purpose. Give me your stockings."

"Right... right now?" Fiona whispered.

"Yes. Right now." Amanda's sternness was all Fiona needed. She slipped off her heels with her feet. Despite sitting in the back row, Fiona still proceeded with the utmost caution, very slowly lifting one thigh enough off the chair to slide her stocking down to her knee, before doing the same with the other. Once they were free of the chair, she slid them as far down as she could with her hands, before taking them the rest of the way off with her toes. Once they were free, she lifted them with her feet until she could grab them with her hands, handing them over to Amanda.

"Good girl, very slyly done." Amanda whispered, taking the stockings and placing them in her purse. Fiona slipped her heels back on just in time for class to end. Despite her outfit still being very conservative without the stockings, she felt significantly more exposed. The crippling horniness followed by taking off clothes in public. She might as well have been naked. She struggled to stand up as the classroom began emptying out, stuck squeezing her legs together in a desperate plea for release. She didn't know if she could make it through the day. All she wanted to do was find a bathroom and cum, but she doubted Amanda even took the keys with her.

This pattern continued for their second class as well. They sat in the back, Amanda teased Fiona relentlessly, and then near the end of the class, she requested something else.

"You want my what?" Fiona whispered.

"Your bra. I'm pretty sure you heard me the first time."

"We're in the middle of class, how am I supposed to take that off stealthily?!"

"I don't know, that's not super my problem though. This will give you some motivation to figure it out though. It's staying on until your bra is in my hands." Fiona felt the cock ring buzz to life. It was on a low setting, but with how desperate she was, low was more than enough. "I'll at least do this for you though." Amanda rested her hand on Fiona's back, slowly feeling around until she found the clasp of the bra, skillfully releasing it through her clothes.

Fiona struggled to keep her moans suppressed. Understanding Amanda wasn't bluffing, Fiona quickly got to work. She slid her arms out of her jacket sleeves, but left the jacket hanging over her like a blanket. She crossed her arms, using one hand to slowly work the bra strap down her opposing arm under the cover of her jacket. Once she had one arm free, she quickly did the other before pulling her bra out of her shirt sleeve. She rested the bra on her lap as she slid her arms back through her jacket sleeves, and then handed it over to Amanda.

"See? That wasn't too hard was it." The vibrator stilled, and Fiona let out a few heavy breaths of relief. The absence of a bra was something Fiona was very used to, but it felt completely different than normal. The stillness of the bra she was accustomed to was replaced by the gentle movement of her shirt, softly stimulating her nipples with every tiny shift or mild draft.

"Amanda... I can't, I need to cum. Please let me-" The professor dismissed class, and the hustle bustle of students filled the room.

"Let's go, next class chop chop. It's on the other side of campus, we don't have time to spend on that now." Fiona groaned involuntarily, happy that it was drowned out by the sounds of the other students.

During their third class, Amanda requested Fiona's panties. In order to get a grip on them, Fiona had to slide her skirt up all the way. Despite sitting in the back and underneath a table, for at least a moment, Fiona's cage would be exposed to the world.

Fiona knew class would end soon. She took a deep breath, and slid her skirt up all the way over her butt, exposing her panties completely. She grabbed the band of her panties and slid them down to her knees. The inside of her panties were completely soaked. So much so that several trails of precum stretched between her balls and cage and the panties as they separated. Fiona felt the cold plastic of the chair press against her bare butt as she sat back down, quickly lifting her feet and sliding her drenched panties off her legs.

"Jesus.." Amanda whispered, feeling the saturated panties in her hands before putting them in her bag. Fiona reached to grab the edge of her skirt to recover herself, but her body froze. Her cage twitched and thrashed as she looked down at herself. She wanted to reclothe, but her body wouldn't listen. Finally exposed and in the limelight, her arousal was determined not to be sidelined. She watched her knees slowly drift apart, as if someone else was moving them. Before she knew it, he hand was gliding across the slick cage and around her balls. Amanda looked up from her bag and noticed Fiona, her jaw dropping.

"Jesus!" She whispered, quickly looking around to take stock of the situation. The classroom they were in was set up like a descending semi-circle. Each row lowered as it approached the center where the professor stood. The desks were solid curves, with a wall across their front to protect girls in skirts from other students' on lower levels or any professor's wandering eyes. With their position on the far left in the back, no one could see Fiona's completely exposed self.

Amanda leaned over, sliding her hand between Fiona's ever spreading legs. She slipped two fingers inside her. Fiona took them with ease. Even more than that, it seemed like she was gripping into them, hungrily squeezing.

Fiona couldn't take it anymore, she had to cum, she grabbed onto Amanda's wrist, pulling it down against her cage as she lifted her hips off her chair ever so slightly, grinding her cage and balls into her wrist, smearing it with precum. She felt a whispered moan escape her lips, and her entire world blurred with panic as she studied the students in the lower rows. If anyone had heard, no one had reacted. She cursed herself in her mind, but she couldn't stop. Her hips were autonomous, and Amanda showed no signs of stopping either. She clenched her teeth, determined to at least hold in her moans.

12