Who Needs Willpower Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona pleaded with her body to cum. Begging it to allow her to slip over the edge despite the cage. Just this once. However, her body was unrelenting. She used her free hand to press Amanda's further into her, trying to guide more fingers inside. Amanda understood, sliding in another. And another. Even with four fingers curling inside her, thrusting and grinding against her g-spot, she stayed on the edge. Fiona felt herself detaching from her surroundings, surrendering to her desire to cum. Her surroundings had almost faded away completely when she heard the loud shuffle of the class packing their things.

"Oh shit!" Fiona whispered in panic. Amanda pulled her hand away and Fiona immediately closed her legs, shifting her skirt back to cover up just seconds before the other students turned around and passed their row. Amanda struggled to not burst out laughing, biting the tip of her tongue through a wide smile. Fiona's face burned. She put her arms across the table and rested her head on them, hiding its shade from the other students.

Amanda and Fiona were the last students in the classroom. Once silence filled the room again, Fiona picked her head back up. She let out a heavy sigh before giggling a little, laughing through her hands across her face.

"Goddd Amandaaa, look what you're doing to meee!" She shook her hands out, as if trying to purge the horniness from her system.

"I don't see any problem, you covered up in time!" Amanda leaned in, whispering right into Fiona's ear, "Besides, seeing how far your horniness can corrupt such a sweet innocent girl like you is really, really hot."

"Uggh!" Fiona whined, smiling as she pushed her chair back and began leaving the room in defiance. Amanda giggled and hopped up herself, quickly following behind.

Fiona felt naked on their walk to swim practice. Despite still being arguably more clothed than usual. The absence of the clothes Amanda stole was powerful, each section tingled with arousal. Amanda let Fiona walk in peace, all the way up till the front doors of the pool. Once there, she grabbed Fiona's hand and pulled her off to the side.

"What?"

"One thing before we go in. I'm gonna ramp the vibrator up, and I want you to tell me once you hit the edge."

"What? Why-" Fiona's words stopped in her throat as the vibrator buzzed to life. It started off low, but Fiona watched as Amanda slowly trailed her finger up her phone screen, giving more and more life to the vibrator with every passing second.The vibrator had barely made it to full power before Fiona began to ride the edge. "N-now, th-that's the edge," The buzzing stopped almost immediately.

"Damn, only thirteen seconds. You're really pent up aren't you? You know you'd probably last a lot longer if you came." Fiona stared at Amanda, not nearly as amused with the comment as she seemed to be. "C'mon, that was a little funny. Alrighty, let's head in! Practice is about to start."

They rushed into the locker room. Amanda wasted no time stripping down to change. Fiona noticed a familiar sheen on the inside of Amanda's panties. She couldn't help but smile at the sight. The locker room was empty, so Fiona followed suit and quickly stripped as well.

"C'mon, better change quick, or someone's gonna walk in and see that glistening cage." Fiona glared at Amanda, but eventually found her swimsuit and slipped it on. Once dressed, she tossed her clothes into her locker and gave herself a onceover. She was about to follow Amanda to the pool, when her cock ring buzzed to life, slowly ramping up. The surprise pulled a soft moan from her lips as she leaned against the lockers. Her eyes traced Amanda, but didn't see her phone anywhere.

"A-Amanda, where's your phone?" She managed to squeak out. Amanda twirled around and flashed her empty hands.

"In the locker, you don't swim with a phone, silly." Fiona felt herself hit the edge, before the vibrations suddenly stopped.

"My ring just..."

"Ohhh yeah, I forgot to tell you, I set a loop. The ring will turn back on just like that every five minutes. Swimming is fun and all, but I don't want you to forget too much about what's between your legs there." Her eyes trailed down Fiona's form, stopping on her crotch. "Speaking of which, you really can't see the cage at all can you?" Fiona stood stunned as she processed what Amanda had said, before finally coming around enough to answer.

"Well, I put a little cloth over it to hide it..." Amanda grinned as she approached Fiona. She pressed her one hand against Fiona's shoulder as she leaned in, kissing her. Fiona was so taken aback, she was too slow to react to the fingers slipping into her swimsuit, grabbing the little cloth.

"Clever girl..." Amanda whispered, barely an inch from Fiona's lips, before quickly pulling the cloth out and tossing it into her locker, slamming it shut.

"Amanda!-"

"Let's go! We don't wanna keep them!" Amanda twirled around and hurried out of the locker room, leaving Fiona to watch her happily bounce away. Fiona felt her cage twitch, precum leaking out into her swimsuit. Determined not to have a visible wet spot before she even made it to the water, Fiona swallowed the lump in her throat and hurried out after her.

Practice was difficult. Amanda didn't pay her any more attention than she normally did, but the cock ring paid attention for her. Five minutes turned out to be a torturous duration. Just enough time to let her barely forget about her frustration, but quick enough to harshly remind her as often as possible. Fiona had never spent so much time ogling others before. At any given moment, she was trying to study Amanda's form. And if Amanda was too far to study, then she'd watch her swimmates. Fiona didn't know if it was the arousal, but every single member of her swim team looked ridiculously attractive, as if a modeling agency had rented the pool.

By the time practice was over, Fiona had edged twelve times. After each edge, she would try to discreetly rinse the precum from the inside of her swimsuit, unsure if the different consistency precum had from water would leave a visible mark out of the pool.

After practice, Fiona searched for Amanda, finding her way to Amanda's side as they walked into the locker room. They made their way to their lockers and began entering their combinations.

"Have fun?" Amanda teased under her breath.

"Please, please at least turn this off for the showers. I would die if it came on while I was in there..." Amanda giggled, taking out her phone and cutting off the loop. Fiona breathed a sigh of relief.

Fiona watched as her teammates began stripping around her. The bodies that seemed so perfect in the water, somehow grew even better. Fiona could feel herself pulsing constantly in her cage, precum pooling against her balls, unable to penetrate the swim suit material already saturated from the pool.

Fiona stood captivated, unable to break her gaze. Before she knew it, the curtained showers filled up with couples once again. One couple didn't seem to mind that the private showers were all filled, Moving to one of the public showers, three from the end. Mia and Kaylee.

Kaylee was a fit girl, coming in somewhere between Amanda and Fiona in both height and bust. She had long silky hair reaching down to the top of her butt, beautiful enough to give even Amanda a run for her money. Her hair was a whitish blue, almost seeming to shift color depending on the light. Her eyes were a piercing vibrant blue, reminiscent of tropical water. Her skin was pristine, blemish-free and completely smooth across every inch of her body.

Unlike Kaylee, Mia was a futanari. There are three different variations of futas. Both Amanda and Fiona had every organ: a vagina, cock, and balls, which is the most common type. Slightly less common are girls born with just a cock and balls, but no vagina. The least common by a vast majority, are those born with a cock and vagina, but no balls. Despite differences in what they were born with, fundamentally all the futas are the same, sharing vastly increased sex drives, and requiring the same stimuli in order to orgasm.

Mia was a futa with a cock and balls, but no vagina. She was about the same height as Kaylee, with slightly larger breasts, although still not as big as Fiona's. She had a short black inverted bob, with pink highlights on the tips and the underside of her hair, very similar in shade to her pink-purple eyes. Her unit was somewhere between six and seven inches erect. Or at least she assumed erect, since she was making out with Kaylee under the showerhead.

"Looks like two showers are free over by them, you don't mind, do you, Fi?" Amanda teased. "Hurry up and strip, I don't wanna miss out on those seats." Fiona's cage twitched at the sight. She was reluctant to put herself so close to such an attention grabber, but she obeyed, peeling off her suit and quickly wrapping a towel around her. She hurried behind Amanda, making sure to grab the corner shower that had become her go-to.

"Gotta love a free show!" Amanda said, winking towards the couple in the shower as she started her water, testing the temperature with her hands. They broke off their kisses with a smile.

"We figured what the hell, it's not like those curtains are soundproof anyways." Kaylee responded, her hand still stroking up and down Mia's cock. She was right. It was very common to hear sounds of a little more than just showering carrying out past the curtains.

"Oh yeah, I'm not complaining at all. Honestly I doubt anyone would be complaining. What do you think, Fiona?" Fiona startled at the mention of her. She had her back to them, making sure to hide her cage. She wasn't expecting anyone to pay her any mind.

"Huh?" Fiona's voice was reluctant to part with her throat, hardly audible over the sound of the water drops across the tile. She turned her head over her shoulder, turning her body partially while still using her leg to block her cage. "N-no, definitely not!" Fiona smiled. She felt arousal pulse through her as she saw all three of their eyes on her, accompanied with no small amount of embarrassment and nerves.

"See? Fiona's the purest of us all, and even she doesn't mind." Amanda quickly winked at Fiona before turning back to the couple. "I can turn away if you'd like though. I super don't want to, but I cooould..."

"Don't bother, it can be fun with a bit of an audience. We didn't realize just how much fun until we saw some of the more ambitious couples on our team. Made us kinda wanna try it ourselves." Kaylee slid her hand behind Mia's neck, pulling her in for another kiss.

"I get that, I just discovered a new kink myself." Kaylee's eyes widened as she pulled off from her kiss, giggling alongside Mia.

"Oh now you have to tell us, can just leave us in suspense!"

"Okay okay okay!" Amanda excitedly turned towards them. "Have you guys heard of chastity?" Fiona's panic hit an all time high. She brought up chastity!?! There's no way she's gonna out me, right? She likes to tease, but she wouldn't really do it, would she!? Fiona could feel her heartbeat in her fingertips, struggling to continue her shower and not draw attention. She could feel a fresh and powerful surge of precum leak from her cage, quickly swallowed by the water.

"No no no no!" Mia giggled, trying to put her hands over Kaylee's ears. "She does not need to hear about that, not one bit!"

"What?" Kaylee laughed, playfully fighting off Mia's hands. "What is it?"

"She's too much of a sadist! She'd kill me!" Amanda threw back her head in a laugh as she wiggled back and forth.

"Tell me!" Kaylee pouted. "If your mouth is gonna stand in the way, maybe it should be preoccupied." Kaylee ran a hand through Mia's hair, gripping it as she pulled Mia down to her knees. She rested her back against the tile wall and lifted one of her legs over Mia's shoulder. Using her hair, she guided her mouth to her clit, holding her in place while Mia began licking.

"Oooooh I can see who wears the pants" Amanda giggled.

"Exactly, so listen to me, not her" Kaylee answered with a wide grin.

"Fine fine... So y'know how futas can't cum unless their cock is stimulated? Chastity is where you lock their cock in a cage, keeping it flaccid so they can't cum. And when I say can't cum. I mean they can't cum." Kaylee's jaw dropped.

"Damn... That's pretty hot. So you just, what? Lock them up, throw away the key so they just focus on your pleasure forever?"

"Holy crap! Mia was right, you would kill her! That's like... the most extreme approach there is!"

"See?!" Mia interjected, quickly met by Kaylee using her hair to redirect her focus back between her legs.

"Maybe I really should've listened to Mia." Amanda joked. "You should at least try out just orgasm denial before you go that crazy. Just try having regular sex, but having Mia stop just before she cums. I promise she'll be quite pleasing, trying to earn that orgasm."

"You're a she-devil." Mia interjected again, meeting the same response.

"Mmmmm, that definitely sounds like fun. How long have you been into this stuff?" Kaylee asked, her breaths getting heavier.

"Only a few days, but hoooly crap I'm obsessed."

"Who's the unfortunate soul you're practicing on?" Fiona felt a wave of panic like no other. She held her hands against her mouth, squeezing her eyes shut. She tensed her legs, trying to calm the overwhelming instinct of flight. After a brief pause, Amanda responded.

"Just theoretical right now. That's why I'm glad I told you about it, you can let me know how it goes..." Fiona breathed a heavy sigh of relief, running her hands down off her face and across her body. Her cage felt no such relief, however, still listening to the couple only two showers down.

Kaylee gripped Mia's hair tighter, pressing her face into her as she approached the edge. Fiona listened as Kaylee planted her free hand on the wall behind her, stabilizing her as she moaned. Fiona could tell when Kaylee experienced the ecstasy she had been longing to feel herself. Her moans stuttered between held breaths, and her legs shook as she pushed over the edge into a powerful orgasm.

"Mmmm... Yeah what the hell, I'll letcha know! Alright, let's go Mia, we shouldn't waste anymore water."

"Wait, but what about me?"

"Maybe once we're home." Kaylee grabbed Mia by her still rock hard cock, and led her out of the shower.

"Amandaaa!" Mia whined as they left. Amanda laughed, mouthing 'sorry' to her.

The locker room had mostly emptied out, and Fiona and Amanda finished their showers and headed to their lockers. Fiona was able to get dressed without too much of a worry, and they started walking home.

"You think I was gonna rat you out?" Amanda asked.

"No, not really. I did have a mini heart attack when she asked you who you were with." Amanda nudged her shoulder into Fiona, playfully knocking her to the side.

"Oh my gosh that was awesome! A part of me really wanted to be like, 'Oh, actually it's Fiona! Hey Fiona, give us a twirl so she can see what I'm talking about,' but I think you'd probably have passed out or straight up died."

"Yeah, I probably would have," Fiona giggled.

"You don't have to worry about that. I doubt I'd ever actually be the one to out you." She pressed herself up against Fiona. "I think it'd be a lot more fun to get you so horny you end up doing it yourself." Fiona took a heavy deep breath.

"Now let's hurry home. Watching them really got me excited, so I think I'll need you on your knees right when we get inside. Sound good?" Fiona had just gotten out of a shower, and yet precum was already leaking down her thighs.

12