All Comments on 'Who Rescued Whom?'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And that is what romance is all about! Well done!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

Are there really people who are as honest with each other as these two? I hope so although I haven't had the experience. 4*

HecatesChildHecatesChildover 2 years ago

I quit halfway through the first page. I really don't like to leave negative reviews but this begs for feedback. Waaaaayyy too descriptive. And, do you have conversations with other people? Do either of you speak like your characters? The story may be sweet but it's buried in the encyclopedia

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

A match made in heaven and mature enough to tell each other what they want and don't want. Tru love, caring and devotion.

reader1000reader1000over 2 years ago

Not fancy but FUN.

avidfaavidfaover 2 years ago
Data has sex

"They saw stars and felt great pleasure."

"He ate her pussy and gave her great pleasure."

I read your story and had great pleasure. I'm teasing you, but I did like the story. But, you gotta admit, the dialogue is just a wee bit wooden here and there, lad.

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtover 2 years ago

I'm dying here. Same contest and I wrote a story about a girl who has a broken ankle (among other injuries), and there's the whole building intimacy through the mundane stuff - shower-helping scenes are awkward and hot. Dialogue's my thing, but I have to say you probably beat me on the sex. Good work!

ArtieMax2ArtieMax2over 2 years ago

"as she sat their topless" even free Grammarly would catch that one for you.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

I dropped a star because even though it’s fiction, I feel weird out when a couple just meet and within a day or so one or both start to drop the “L” word.

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

Good story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah, the 'Hollywood-fall-in-love-in-no-time' trope. I've missed that one. Good effort, but not out of this world amazing. A little more time spent on dialogue would have tightened it up and made it flow better.

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 2 years ago

Cute story! Like your work. Keep it up!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the read despite the last bit, why does it have to go anal? Loved her bush, tits, the showering together and not wanting it up the shitter then boom ruined the ending.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

Very nice good narrarive interesting story line dont know how they could do a sequel but lets see more from this talent.

the1with2handsthe1with2handsover 2 years ago

Well written and interesting introduction (with the bear and all). Made we want to keep reading, but I gave it up halfway since it's very descriptive (in both a good and a bad way) and the dialogue is.. in need of improvement. But over all, pretty darn good, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very sweet premise, even if he did eventually convince her to do anal. In defense of your dialogue, I can say that after working for and having relationships with physicians, they do talk like this. Doctors often engage conversations like an examination- everything is explicit and blunt as to be as efficient and thorough as possible. I'm used to it, but awkward to most people. My suggestion is that Gail would be a tad less blunt as Ted, but you did a nice job with her humorous quips in places. If you inject more of those moments it will counter the clinical verbiage.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 2 years ago

It’s good to read a nice story on this site. For me, you did a fine job! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I may be in the business myself, and maybe some doctors do often talk like doctors in the bedroom, but I sure wouldn't want that with a lover, and try not to be guilty of it myself.

Also, if in the caregiver role, You keep the white coat on mentally if you're acting as a doctor, even as a gapped Samaratan in an emergency. A good medical provider may have such thoughts creep in, but the idea of taking advantage of a patient isn't one where you feel OK with indulging. There are situations where an internal exam may be warranted, but an examiner would be loath to put fingers inside her while semiconscious when there's no options to have her medivaced or do emergency surgery if you find blood. Just gross; a woman could excuse the absence of clothes for a good reason (wet clothes and hypothermia, for example - sometimes skin - on - skin contact is the best way of warming in the field, a considerably more appealing scenario), but I don't think many women would be OK with being fingered while unconscious.

On the other hand, taking someone in under such circumstances - maybe having to re-warm them, and having it turn to lust and love is an easy fantasy to indulge in.

A great, great uncle is reputed to have been the first family to arrive in the northern plains with a herd of cows, and according to the official family version, lived in a cave the first winter - a mighty difficult way to stay alive in an area with blizzards and -30 temperatures in the 1880s.

When I was much older, though, a relative let slip that an obliging widow gave him warm bed for the winter. Whose bed wasn't specified, but with no heat but a kitchen stove, and two lonely souls, it's far more comfortable sharing;). An ideal way for a young man and. a stranded widow to make the bitter winter warmer. The only surprise is that they didn't emerge 6 months later with a marriage license and a baby on the way.

dingusmcmingusdingusmcmingusabout 1 year ago

Reads like it was written by a guy named Ted who lives alone in the woods.

sg1010sg101012 months ago

I very much enjoyed reading this !

THANKS !

wwaldripwwaldrip6 months ago

Lovely story, excellent work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.

SIMILAR Stories