Who Rescued Whom?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put a new Band-Aid on her bottom and dressed her claw wound.

"I'll be back with something for you to wear. Feel free to go through the drawers of the sink. You should find an unused toothbrush, a comb, and a hairbrush. Maybe there's some lotion."

When he returned, he was still naked though he'd lost his erection. She laughed and said, "How come you didn't get dressed?"

"It didn't seem right. Not with you still naked. Your shoes and socks are wet. You can wear them tomorrow. I ruined the rest of what you were wearing. I found some of my wife's clothes. I'm not sure they will fit. You are more womanly."

"Is that a polite way of saying I'm fat?" she asked and laughed.

"No. You look great. You have breasts and hips. My ex had been a fashion model. She was

tall, flat-chested, and thin. I suspect her clothes are too small for you and was trying to reassure you that it's not you. You're not fat. She was skinny."

"While I try things on, can you drop this into boiling water for three minutes?" She held up a small, unopened package containing a menstrual cup. "I didn't find any pads or Tampons. I've friends that swear by these cups. Now's a good time to try it. I need something."

He took the package and said, "My ex was worried about carbon footprints and the environment. She was a proponent of these, claiming they were more environmentally friendly than disposable feminine hygiene products. Yet she didn't think twice about flying in a private jet. Go figure." He smirked.

"I'll get the water going and you can try things on in the kitchen area. I'll be back for you." He left, filled a saucepan with water, and put it on the stove. He set the cup and his ex's clothes on a table and returned to the bathroom. He helped Gail walk to the kitchen and sit in a wooden chair. She wore a towel as a shawl.

She picked up his ex's clothes and said, "There's no way any of this is going to fit on me. It's all too small. I wish I could wear the silk panties they're so soft, smooth, and shiny.

Ted put the plastic cup in boiling water and went and got some of his clothes. When he returned, he said, "I brought socks, a tee-shirt, underwear, and jeans."

He knelt and put the socks on her. When he looked up he was at eye-level with her pussy and gave it a long look before saying, "The cup will be sterilized by now."

He fished it out of the pot with tongs and set it on a plate to cool. Gail read the instructions and said, "Seems easy enough. Fold and shove in. If this works, it'll be great and I can leave it in for twelve hours. With the other stuff, I have to change it every three or four hours."

Ted brought the plate to her, and went to tend the fire, giving her privacy. Gail slid her butt to the edge of the chair, spread her legs and pubic hair, folded the plastic cup, and pushed it inside her. She confirmed it was in position and said, "That was easy. It seems secure."

Ted returned, held out some of his underwear, and said, "Do you want boxers or briefs?"

"I've never worn boxers. I'll give them a go."

Ted knelt and helped her put them on. He did the same with the blue jeans.

"These pants are huge!" she said, and they laughed. She tugged hard on the belt and buckled it. Ted rolled up the cuffs. He helped her put on the oversized tee-shirt.

"I think I'd be more comfortable with my arm in a sling. Can you make me one?" Gail asked.

He nodded and left. When he returned, he was dressed and had a strip of cloth that he put around her neck and arm. "There you are. This is what all the fashionably dressed bear victims are wearing this year!"

They shared a laugh, and he helped her into the main room. While she rested on the sofa, he fixed something to eat. Using a fork left-handed was a bit of a challenge for Gail, but she ate the chili.

He toileted her again. "I'm tired," she said. He left her jeans off, pulled the boxers up, and put her in his bed. Ted slept on the sofa.

^^^

Gail woke to the smell of coffee brewing and bacon frying. "Morning," she called out. "That smells good."

"Breakfast will be ready in a minute. How about a quick trip to the bathroom?"

She nodded. Together they got her to the toilet. He left her there, returned in a few minutes, and put her on the stool by the sink. She brushed her teeth and hair while he plated the food. He bought her to the kitchen table after slipping her pants on.

"This looks and smells great," she said. "Do you always eat so well?"

"No. Usually it is oatmeal and coffee, but since it's your first day, I wanted to impress you."

They ate and chatted. The snow had stopped after depositing eighteen inches on the mountain. Ted did the dishes, and they moved to the sofa in front of the fire.

"How is it that you were hiking in this area?" Ted asked. "Most people don't come to this remote area."

"I've always been an outdoor person. I love camping and hiking. My parents took my sister and me to the woods and mountains all the time. Charles, my husband, was also a lover of nature. We preferred getting away from the crowds and finding scenic views like the one on the trail where I was attacked."

"That is a beautiful view. If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your husband?"

"Cancer of the pancreas. We had five wonderful years and then out of the blue, he got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. We'd been trying to have a baby without success so we both went to the doctor to get a full check-up. They found cancer, and six months later, he was dead."

She began to sob. Tears ran down her face. Ted hugged her. She had a long cry. He released her when she stopped.

"Sorry about that," she said, 'I needed a good cry."

"Not a problem."

She dabbed her eyes with a tissue, and they sat and watched the fire.

"Do you live up here full time?" Gail asked.

"Yes. I, like you, enjoy nature."

"Do you work from here?"

"Yes and no. I make house calls to see patients. Here, I concentrate on research. I have a company that markets my discoveries. I have good people running the company so I don't have to get involved with the day-to-day things."

"What kind of things does your plant make?"

"I've developed some elixirs that help singers sing without damaging their throats and vocal cords. J.Lo, Justin Bieber, Adele, Lady Gaga..."

"You've met them?" she asked, sounding like a star-struck fan.

"Yes," he answered with a laugh. "I've even seen Gaga's tits."

"What? How?"

"Money is no object to these performers. Gaga flew me to her house to examine her. Her people told me she was by the pool and pointed the way. I went outside and found her sunbathing topless. I looked at my feet and introduced myself. She invited me to sit with her, told me her issues and concerns, and I examined her throat.

"The whole time her bikini top and a bathing suit cover were on the lounge beside her. She never reached for them. Since she was nonchalant about being topless in front of me. I looked at her breasts. She has a nice pair. Your size with darker nipples."

He got up, got his phone, and scrolled through his pictures. He handed it to her and said, "At the end of the meeting, she asked if I wanted a photo. I said sure and she took my phone and snapped this picture with her tits exposed."

"She's one of my favorite singers," Gail said as she looked at the pic. She handed him the phone and teased him saying, "So I've got a nice pair?"

He blushed and said, "Yes. You are an attractive woman with a good figure as if you don't know. Are you a runner?"

"Some. Mostly I hike. Why do you ask?"

"Just confirming a hypothesis. You're fit, your legs muscles are well developed, and you have shapely calves."

"And this matters because..."

"You should heal quickly. A low-grade ankle sprain generally heals in one to three weeks. A strong, healthy individual heals faster. You should be better in about a week."

"That's good news. I feel like an invalid needing your help to get around. Speaking of which, could I trouble you for another trip to the bathroom?"

He helped her get to the bathroom, removed the jeans and boxers she was wearing, and got her settled on the toilet. He returned in a few minutes, dressed her, and brought her to the sofa. They resumed their conversation.

"The money I make from Lady Gaga and the others allows me to do research. Did you know that hearing impairment is the most common disability in the world?"

"I didn't know that. I can imagine how it impacts people's lives."

"Africa suffers from a severe undersupply of ENT surgeons. Malawi, a country in East Africa, has one ENT surgeon per 12 million people."

"Oh."

"Yes. I spend July there every year trying to do what I can."

"Bless you."

^^^

After lunch, he checked and changed the bandage on her arm and shoulder, as she sat their topless, Gail sang some of Lady Gaga's song "Poker Face"

"Mum-mum-mum-mah, mum-mum-mum-mah, mum-mum-mum-mah, mum-mum-mum-mah, mum-mum-mum-mah. I wanna hold 'em like they do in Texas, please. Fold 'em, let 'em hit me, raise it, baby, stay with me." She broke up laughing.

"Since I was sitting here with my tits out, I felt it was the right time to sing a Gaga song."

"Very funny. I'm glad your injuries haven't affected your sense of humor."

He sang the song and she joined in. When he danced, she shook her breasts and made funny faces. They laughed and had fun.

"I haven't laughed like that in years," Gail confessed. "Me neither," Ted agreed.

^^^

They had a pleasant afternoon. Gail told Ted about her happy childhood, her loving marriage, the heartbreak she felt as she watched her husband die. She confessed that finally, two years after his passing, she was only just beginning to feel like her old self.

Ted told her about his growing up, the son of a doctor who wanted to be like his dad. He discussed his horrible marriage and how foolish he felt falling for a stunning woman who was all glitz and glamour, but no substance.

They had a quiet meal and retired early.

^^^

Their second day together was comfortable and easy. He brushed his teeth while she used the toilet. Then, he placed her on the stool so she could clean her teeth, and he sat on the toilet and peed.

"So you're a sitter?" she teased.

"I have to be with this thing. The urine collection tank is in front of the toilet. There's a separate container in the back for the other business."

She nodded, giggled, and said, "I made you blush."

They shared the sink: She brushed her teeth and he shaved. Then, they shared the shower. He washed her back, ass, legs, and feet. His erection brushed against her body. She grabbed it and said, "How thick is this thing?"

"I don't know," he answered.

"Yes. you do."

"Seven inches in circumference."

"How big is a vagina?"

"The vagina is an elastic organ. Unstimulated, it ranges from 2.75 inches to 3.25 inches in length. When a woman is aroused, it increases to 4.25 to 4.75 inches long."

"Not the length. The diameter."

"Unstimulated, a vagina is about one inch in diameter. The average baby's head is 4.5 inches in diameter. As I mentioned, a vagina's size varies as needed."

"What's the diameter of your dick?"

"About 2.25 inches."

"And for an average erect penis?

"About one and a half inches."

"So you're not baby-head big, but right now your cock is 225% bigger than my vagina and 150% bigger than an average penis. I like to feel full. To be stretched. But damn!" She released his cock and finished washing.

He cleaned his body.

^^^

After lunch, Ted asked, "How do you feel?"

"Sore. Achy."

"Want to soak in a hot tub?"

"Yes!"

"It's outside?"

"No problem as long as the water's warm."

Ted put his coat on, cleared the snow off the hot tub, and turned it on. An hour later, they were naked and soaking in the warm water. Each sipping a good bourbon neat.

"Mmm. this is nice," Gail said as she sat opposite Ted. He said, "It does feel nice. And the view is great.

"Are you talking about my boobs again?"

"No. I meant the stars and how the moonlight makes the snow glisten on the evergreens," he said embarrassed. He relaxed when he saw her smile and said, "You got me. Now that you mention it, how about rising and giving me a peek at your lovely breasts?"

She did. Her nipples hardened quickly in the cold air. "A favor for a favor," he said. "Give me your right foot."

"Why?"

"I will massage it. A gentle massage can ease the pain of a sprain and speed up the healing process by promoting blood flow." She gave him her foot. He massaged the bottom of her foot, her heel, and the ankle above the discoloration."

"That feels good," she said and stretched out and moved her leg causing her foot to bang into his erection. "Sorry," she apologized.

"Oh. silly me. I thought you were attempting to give me a footjob."

Her eyes popped open and she asked, "Is that a real thing? I don't think so and I wonder about some of the stuff I've seen on porn videos."

"Like what?"

"They make it seem like everyone loves anal. Nothing is going up my butt. Ever!"

He laughed. "Okay, what else?"

"The ass-to-mouth move. That's got to be fake. No woman is sucking a dick that's been in anyone's butt."

"Yeah. I wondered about that."

"The big boobs aren't real. They're silicone."

"Most of them now are filled with saline."

"Whatever. Those huge breasts you see aren't real And another thing, they must use special lighting and camera angles to make the dicks look bigger."

She was on a roll, sat up, and said, "And who has time for all that shaving? No one has pubic hair. The guys don't even have chest hair! And what's up with the guy pulling out and ejaculating on the woman? Who thinks that's sexy?"

He laughed again. "You're right. And they push the myth that all women suck cock."

"I don't think that's a myth," Gail protested as she finished off her bourbon. "I like giving blowjobs, I think many women enjoy giving their guy a BJ because they want to make him happy. It's fun to see them squirm and hear them moan. Go girl power!

"You may not have gotten many BJ's. How's a girl supposed to get her mouth around your thick dick?" Gail stopped talking, her face turned red, and she said, "I can't believe I told you I like to suck dicks. My mother would have a heart attack if she heard that confession. Well, I may be drunk, by fuck it! I like sex. Giving and receiving."

"But no anal."

"Never!"

They sat in silence and looked at the stars. Gail moved and sat beside him. He smiled at her. She leaned in and said, "I like you."

"I like you too."

They kissed. And kissed again. The third kiss was longer and more passionate. She grabbed his cock and stroked it. Her hand wasn't close to encircling it. He fondled her soft breasts and teased her nipples as they made out. They took a break. She looked at him with bright, shiny eyes. He scooped her up and stood.

"Ahh!" she playfully screamed.

"Let's go inside."

"A bed would make this easier."

"Exactly."

He took her inside. They had a quick stop in the bathroom to dry off. Gail used the toilet and while Ted was turning down the bed, she removed the menstrual cup. Ted returned, picked her up, and then it was off to the bed. He placed her gently on the mattress and lay beside her. They kissed and caressed. He reached for her pussy.

"Not yet," she said gently. He pulled his hand away and his face fell. She said, "Don't be sad. This isn't bad news. I want to suck your dick." She raised up and brought her mouth to his cock.

"Oh, you wonderful, adventurous woman!"

She kissed the spongy head of his dick and took the tip into her mouth. She used her tongue to rub the crown and endeavored to bob up and down. "Mmmm," she squealed and pulled off. "You're so big. I can only get the tip into my mouth." She returned to her work and did the best she could under the circumstances.

"Oh, Gail. That was wonderful. Thank you," Ted said and he placed a hand on her good shoulder and pulled her off when her efforts flagged. Not many women attempted to give him head, and, from experience, he knew that women who tried tired quickly.

He guided her to her back, smiled, and said, "A favor for a favor." He got between her legs and put his tongue on her sex. He pulled her lush fur to the side and licked her slit. He put his tongue in between her labia, wiggled it around, found, and flicked her nub.

"Ohhh!" she moaned.

She brought her left hand to the back of his head and held him in place as he lavished his attention on her clit. He stayed above her opening and avoided her flow. Her hips started to buck against him. He perceived her need and double-down on his labor and achieved the desired result.

"Oh. Oh. OH!" she called out as she climaxed.

He stopped licking her, rested his head on her thigh, and allowed her to enjoy her moment of exquisite pleasure.

She stirred, sighed, and said, "That was wonderful. It's been years."

"Years for me too," Ted said good-naturedly.

"Lucky for me, cunnilingus is like riding a bike..."

"Once learned, one never forgets," Ted finished her sentence and laughed.

"Kiss me," Gail demanded. Ted crawled on top of her and hesitated.

"What's wrong?"

"Should I wipe my lips? I have your essence on them."

She pressed her lips to his and kissed him passionately. When they came apart she said, "I don't mind tasting my pussy. I object to ass-to-mouth." Ted's eyes grew wide. He saw her poker face crumble and they both laughed.

She pulled him to her for another kiss, and while they kissed, she reached down, grabbed his cock, and brought it to her opening. She said, "I'm relaxed and sopping wet. If I can't handle your fireplug of a cock now, I never will. Take me!"

He pressed forward slowly in a halting manner. He drove some of his cock inside her, paused, letting her stretch and acclimate before feeding her more. It was a slow, deliberate, and safe process.

"Oh, God! I feel so full. So stretched!"

"Too much. Should I stop?"

"No. It hurts a bit like when I lost my virginity, but it also feels great. My senses are heightened. I feel the stretch, a slight burn, and a lot of pleasure! Continue!"

He pushed it all in. He let her rest and get used to his stout cock. Then, he slowly moved it in and out. His strokes were short, but she didn't care because his dick rubbed all sides of her vagina. She emitted a low, continuous moan as he fucked her. As he picked up speed, her murmuring grew louder and she groaned in rhythm with his thrusts.

"Oh... Oh... Oh.." became "Oh. Oh. Oh!" Her pleasure built to a crescendo. The pot boiled over and she climaxed. When she spasmed, Ted drove in deep and his dick exploded. They saw stars and felt great pleasure.

Minutes passed. Gail smiled at Ted and said, "Wow!" Ted smiled and said, "Double wow." He kissed her lips and thumbed an erect nipple.

"Doctor, how long will the bow-leggedness last?" she asked and they laughed.

Ted helped her walk to the bathroom. They washed, she peed and expelled his sperm, and re-inserted the cup. She threw on a robe and Ted put on boxers and a tee-shirt. They went into the kitchen, chatted, and made dinner.

After dinner, they sat on the sofa. Gail had a decaf. Ted poured himself another bourbon. As they sipped their drinks, Gail rubbed his forearm and said, "The was great sex. Will there be more?"

"I hope so."

She looked at the floor and asked in a soft voice, "More sex or more between us?"

Ted put his hand on her chin and lifted her face so he could see her eyes. He said, "I hope both." He smiled and said, "I hope something special can develop between us. I like, respect, desire, and am impressed with you. I'm thirty-seven-years-old. Scoring with a beautiful woman is not as satisfying as it was in my twenties. I want more. Actually, I want it all. A friend, a partner, and a lover."