Who Rescued Whom?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too. I had it with Charles and I want it again. You're smart, kind, and philanthropic. You have the money to be a gigantic, selfish asshole, but you aren't. I think we could be happy and good together."

They kissed. He carried her to bed and undressed her. While he took off his clothes, Gail removed the plastic cup, dumped it in a bagged trash can, and they made love. He spent time with her breasts. She liked it when he pinched her nipples. She sucked his cock poorly. He ate her pussy and gave her great pleasure.

He penetrated her.

She came screaming his name.

He flooded her pussy with cum.

^^^Day 3^^^

"Morning, Love," Gail said as she nuzzled Ted and kissed his lips.

"Morning," Ted grunted, woke, smiled, and returned the kiss.

They used the bathroom at the same time. While they shared the shower, she grabbed his erection and jerked him off saying, "Come for me, Big Boy. Where do you want to shoot your sperm? On my face? My tits? My ass?"

"Ah! Oh!" he groaned.

When cum spewed from his cock, he put his hand on his cock, displacing hers. He pointed his dick at her breasts and beat off. His jism landed on her tits. She giggled and rubbed it into her chest while he gasped and groaned.

He leaned against the wall, took a deep breath, and asked, "Who are you? Yesterday you said you didn't see the appeal of having men cum on women, and today you request it."

"I did it for you," Gail said. "I thought it might make a simple handjob more fun."

"Why did you give me a handie? We aren't in high school."

"I was afraid that now that we're building a relationship, we'd have more sex. I like sex. I, especially, like sex with you, but I don't think my pussy is up to fucking you morning, noon, and night so I got you off in a different way. You had a beautiful erection, and I didn't want to deny you. I'd prefer to suck your dick, but it's too big. A handjob seemed like the only option."

"Thanks, It was fun. You've got me wondering what's next. Is anal in the future? Then A-T-M?"

Gail laughed and said, "I'll try to keep things interesting, but anal is a line I will not cross!"

He hugged her and said, "I love you. We don't have to have sex morning, noon, and night."

"Really?"

"Yes. We're not teenagers. I'm not sure I can perform three times a day."

"Not that," she dismissed his last words. She wanted to focus on his earlier statement. "You love me?"

"I love you!"

She was giddy, smiled broadly, and said, "I love you too!"

They had a great morning. After lunch, Gail announced that her period was over. They celebrated by soaking in the hot tub. Ted massaged her ankle. Then her neck. Then her boobs.

He carried her into the cabin, stripped her, and bent her over the back of the sofa. He ate her pussy and ass until she orgasmed. Then, he fucked her from behind.

She fainted when she orgasmed. He roared as he filled her vagina with his cream.

They cleaned up, she took a nap, and he worked on his computer.

He made her a nice dinner and, afterward, he dressed her shoulder wound. She stayed topless that evening, taunting and teasing him by shaking her breasts. Ted put up the good-natured play for a while. She provoked him one too many times. He pounced on her and fucked her well on the rug in front of the fire.

After two orgasms, she was as limp as a rag doll and stayed on the floor.

^^Six years later^^^

Gail adjusted the bow on her off-the-shoulder evening gown, looked at her reflection in the mirror, and smiled, satisfied with her appearance. She walked out of the en suite bathroom and into her bedroom where her children were playing.

"Ow," she cried out, feeling a tinge of pain in her backside.

Her oldest, five-year-old Adam, saw her grimace and asked, "Are you okay, Mommie?"

"Yes. I'm sore from a vigorous workout. I'm all right. How do I look?"

"You look beautiful, Mommie," Adam said. Her three-year-old daughter, Olivia, echoed the sentiment shouting, "You beautiful!"

Gail touched the scars on her shoulder and said, "I think you're right. Run downstairs you two. The babysitter should have your dinner ready."

Her children hugged her and ran squealing out of the room.

"Ready, darling?" Ted said as he walked into their bedroom wearing a tuxedo. He had to dodge the kids.

"Yes," his wife answered. "Let's go to the banquet where my husband will receive the 2022 Humanitarian of the Year in recognition for providing extraordinary care to his fellow citizens of the world through his dedication of time, resources, service, and research."

"You look gorgeous," Ted said. He leaned in to kiss her and got her cheek. She'd turned her head, denying him her lips for fear he'd mess up her carefully applied lipstick. He said, "Thank you for the special gift last night."

He gently patted her bum, rubbed his hand across her dress and silk panties, and asked, "Is everything okay back there?"

She hugged him, giggled, and said in a soft voice, "I'm still gaping, and it hurts to walk, but other than that, I'm okay. Did you enjoy fucking my ass last night?"

"Absolutely! Any regrets?"

"No regrets. Sucking dick was how I used to show my men I loved them and would do anything for them. I can't do that for you so I had to find an alternate way to express my devotion. You know I must love and adore you if I give you my ass."

"I do, and I enjoy it. I think you like anal sex too," he said and smiled knowingly.

"It has a certain appeal," she answered with a twinkle in her brown eyes. "I'm astonished every time you manage to bury your thick cock into my little asshole. Your body spasms and trembles when you fill my butt with your cum, and I shake and quake and see stars when I orgasm."

She gave him a peck in the lips and said, "It's worth a little discomfort the next day."

"I love you," Ted said.

"I love you," she replied. In a smart-aleck tone, she added, "If you want that third child, maybe tonight you give my ass a break and fuck me the old-fashion way?"

"I'll think about it, but when your wife has an ass as fine as J.Lo's it is hard not to tap it."

They shared a laugh and headed downstairs.

"You are a shameless name-dropper. First, I have Lady Gaga's tits, and now I have J.Lo's butt. What's next?"

"Your brown eyes remind me of Audrey Hepburn, and your bush is as lush and thick as a Nebraska cornfield."

"Don't make fun of my bush. You know, I'll never shave it. Not for any man."

"We'll see."

The End