Who’s Your Poppy? The Next Day!

Story Info
Poppy and Brandi take things to the next level!
5.1k words
4.63
18.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,308 Followers

LUCAS

This morning I was feeling confused. Brandi and myself certainly enjoyed ourselves but I'm not sure what the hell I was thinking. What really confounded me was that it appeared that Brandi actually enjoyed the spanking I gave her, so much so that she became sexually aroused. I shook my head and got ready for work.

As I went to the kitchen I saw that the door to Brandi's room was still closed. It was only 7:00 but I hoped that she had a sense of timing as I didn't want us to be late for her first day at work. I poured myself an orange juice and sat down at the table. Before long, much to my relief I heard her door open and the sounds of heels on the wood floor.

She appeared wearing a long sleeve white button down blouse. She had on a black high waist skirt that hung loose and stopped a couple of inches above her knee which she wore with black hose and heels. I noticed she had some makeup on which made her seemed to be older than her 18 years. All in all she looked like a young professional.

I smiled and said, "Good morning Brandi. You look very nice for your first day of work. Are you excited?"

She beamed as she walked towards me. Stopping in front of me she twirled around and said, "Do you really like the way I look?"

"Of course I do. You look like a young professional."

I heard her squeal and before I realized, she had once again plopped herself onto my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck she said, "Oh Poppy thank you for making me feel so special. I love you so much."

As she nuzzled her head onto my chest I saw her skirt had pushed up high on her legs exposing her creamy white thighs. It looked to me like she had some type of hose that ended on her thighs. I closed my eyes and tried to get the thoughts about last night out of my mind but she continued, "Poppy last night was wonderful. You made me feel so loved. Did I make you feel the same Poppy?"

I pushed Brandi off me and said, "We need to leave for work or we will be late. There's some fruit in the refrigerator along with bottle waters and orange juice. Grab something if you want."

I started walking towards the garage and she quickly followed. Once we got to the office I paged Penny.

Penny walked in and took one look at Brandi and quickly glanced at me with a look of horror. I shrugged my shoulders and instructed Penny as to what aspects of the business I wanted Brandi to see today. I looked over at Brandi who had a devilish little smirk on her face. I surmised that she must have seen the quick exchange between Penny and I.

I said, "Enjoy your day sweetheart. I will see you here in my office later today. Be here no later than 4:45 so that we can review your first day before heading home."

I watched both women leave and for the first time noticed that you could see Brandi's black bra through her shirt. I wondered if that was what triggered Penny's look? I think that I'm going to leave that alone. I had a busy morning of meetings so the day flew by quickly.

It wasn't until 3:00 that I ran into Penny. She immediately accosted me and brought me into her office. Once behind closed doors she started in on me, "Lucas Moore what on earth has gotten into you?"

"Penny what are you talking about?"

She continued, "Lucas, did you see how your granddaughter was dressed today? It's inappropriate for an office setting."

"Penny I'm confused. I thought she looked like a young professional. Help me understand why you are you at your wits end?"

Penny angrily looked at me and said, "Lucas, for Gods sakes this is a small community, it's not a big city like NYC. That outfit might be appropriate there but here it looks slutty. Do you want people to think your granddaughter is a slut?"

Now as everyone knows, Penny and I go back a long ways. She knows me better than anyone but she just got my dander up. I tried to compose myself before responding taking into account that Penny is a southern belle in the true sense of the phrase. She is very conservative, prim, and proper. I can see why she might feel the way she does but she cannot cross the proverbial line in the sand.

Taking a deep breath and staring directly at Penny, I calmly said, "Penny, you and I go back a long way. You know how much I care about you but if you ever again infer to me directly or behind my back that my granddaughter is a slut you will rue that day. Do you understand?"

I saw Penny was surprised by reaction. She said, "Lucas I will not say another word. I'm sorry if I offended you it was not my intent."

I felt a pang of guilt knowing that Penny was probably just trying to help. The bigger guilt I felt was that maybe her insinuation about Brandi was not far off the mark especially after what happened last night between us.

I replied, "Penny you never have to apologize to me. I'm sorry if I overreacted." I left her office and headed back to the safety of mine.

I locked the door and sat at my desk. My hands rubbing my temples I tried to make sense of everything that had transpired in a little over a day. God I had such a bad headache. I knew that I had to cut Brandi some slack as she didn't grow up in a great family environment so it's understandable that she is feisty and independent.

That said I'm her grandfather. I can't believe the thoughts I'm still having about last night and about her. It's wrong! I know it's wrong! Yet I can't stop thinking about last night. Maybe it was a mistake, a quick overreaction on my part, to have Brandi stay with me. She should be with her parents but after talking to them yesterday that didn't seem to be a viable option.

I can't believe I snapped at Penny the way I did. I know she was right in voicing her concern to me, up to this point she has always felt safe being open and honest. She was doing what I always wanted her to do and that was to tell me things straight as she saw them. She did that today and I blasted her. Damn it Lucas! Your mind is not functioning correctly.

I took a couple of Tylenols for my headache and went back to work. I needed to focus on business at this point in time. As the afternoon passed I started getting anxious to see Brandi and find out how her day went.

4:45 came and went without Brandi being here. I was going to call Penny and ask about her whereabouts but I thought I would just bide my time. Finally as I was getting ready to go look for her my door opened and she strode in with a big smile on her face.

"Brandi it's 5:10! I asked you to be here at 4:45. You're late. Why?" Before she could answer I walked past her and locked my door.

Leading her to my desk she said, "I'm sorry Poppy. I lost track of time."

I pulled her close to me, our faces nearly touching, I said, "First we have to establish some rules."

She sassed, "Oh, what exactly like?"

Looking into her hazel eyes I continued, "Like who's the boss and who's the employee. Who's the boss?"

"You are." she said.

"Have you been bad?"

Her lips trembled as she softly said, "Yes."

I spun her around and pushed her hands onto my desk. Massaging her ass I leaned down and whispered, "Do you know what I am going to do." She nodded no as I continued, "I'm going to give you a good spanking."

Leaning into her I pulled her skirt up and spanked her once then twice. "I know you've been bad. Who's your boss?"

She moaned, "You are."

"Yes I am." as I slapped her bass ass two more times. This time I took my time between slaps to massage her sweet little butt with both my hands, the massage turning into squeezing and groping.

I started to slap and massage her butt while pulling her hair back towards me so she knew I was in control. I asked, "Are you going to be a good girl." She moaned, "Oh yes Poppy, I'll be a good girl."

I slapped her butt again and leaned into her face, pulling her mouth onto mine. I kissed her passionately as I continued to savor the softness of her young ass. I broke the kiss and growled, "Here at the office I'm your boss! Do you understand?" She nodded yes as I continued, "Never call me Poppy here at work. Always call me boss!"

I kept slapping and rubbing each butt cheek when Brandi moaned, "Oh that feels nice boss." I pushed her face down onto my desk and slapped her butt several more times before I rubbed my fingers up and down her pussy.

I leaned down into her as my fingers caressed her pussy through her underwear and said, "Is your pussy wet Brandi?"

She groaned, "Yes."

"You are such a bad girl." With both hands I grabbed her butt and squeezed it hard as I knelt behind her. I sucked on her soaked panties as I first tasted the sweetness of her pussy juice.

I got up and leaned on her as my hand slapped her butt. I kissed the side of her face and asked, "How do you like your boss now?" She moaned as my tongue swirled in her ear. I returned my mouth to her butt and licked her slit up and down causing Brandi to groan louder.

I kissed her ass while also slapping it. Brandi turned her head and stared at me. I got up and leaned into her mouth. We kissed with reckless abandon as our tongues meshed, my finger still caressing her pussy.

I pulled her up into my arms and kept kissing her, one hand cupping her chin the other groping at her tit. She moaned in mouth as her hand found its way down to my cock. Stroking it through my pants we continued to make out lost in our lust.

I stopped and said, "Take my tie off." As she started to take my tie off I grabbed hold of her ass with both hands and groped them and said, "Tell me you want to please me."

She replied, "I want to please you boss." She undid my tie and said, "I want to keep your cock hard." Her hands groping at my cock I devoured her mouth with mine.

BRANDI

Oh my god. I was so wet and excited. I was making out with Poppy in his office. I knew I could no longer could call him Poppy in the office but I didn't care. He will always be my Poppy.

Here in the office he is my boss and I will do anything to please him. He broke our kiss and said, "Give me your hands." I offered them up to him which he then proceeded to lash them together with his tie. My body trembled with anticipation.

He cupped my chin and said, "Bad girls need to be tied up." I groaned as his tongue slid inside my mouth sending little tremors throughout my body. He walked me to the wall and placed my hands on it whispering, "Spread your legs for your boss."

I moaned as I spread my legs and stuck my ass out. He pulled my skirt above my hips and with both hands slapped both ass cheeks before squeezing them. He slapped my butt over and over getting me hotter and wetter. Finally I felt his hand slide up and down my slit. He was going to make me cum. I moaned, "Oh boss make me cum." He slapped my butt again and said, "You are such a naughty little girl. Do you deserve to cum?"

I groaned, desperately wanting to feel his touch, Oh please. I will do anything to please you. You're my boss and I will always please you."

He took the sides of my panties and slid them down to my thighs saying, "Lets see if you're still wet."

His fingers slid down my bare crack past my little asshole and onto my wet pussy. Soon I felt his tongue slide over my slit as he slapped my ass. I groaned, "Oh yes. Please make me cum."

His thumb pushed on my clit as he started kissing my ass, almost biting it, before letting his tongue settle on my little puckered asshole. I pushed back as I was so close to cumming. He tongued my ass as his thumb circled my clit.

I moaned, "Yes right there don't stop." I heard him say, "You are such a bad little girl."

I groaned, "Oh yes. I'm cumming so good. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh my god." What felt like fireworks, exploded inside me. My body shook and spasmed as jolts of pleasure rocked me. I'm not sure how I stayed on my feet as my legs felt like jello. I rocked back and forth trying to milk as much pleasure from his touch.

I felt myself being pulled from the wall and turned. His hand gently grabbed my throat as his mouth descended on mine with a ferocity I had not experienced. He ravished my mouth as he held me close to him. After a moment his hand pushed down on my shoulder forcing me to squat down in front of him.

I moaned, my hands still bound, rubbed his cock through his pants. Over and over I rubbed it, feeling the strength of its size. My body was tingling with pleasurable sensations as I was ready for more. I reached up with my mouth and just like he had done to me, I licked at his cock through his pants, wrapping my lips on it whenever I could.

He looked down at me and said, "Tell me you want to please me!"

I moaned, "I want to please you boss."

He smirked and grabbed my hair, pulling me my lips off his pants and growled, "Tell me how you are going to please your boss?"

I moaned, "Boss, please let me suck your cock."

He ordered me, "Take your boss's dick out of his pants and please him."

LUCAS

I unbuckled my pants and pulled my cock out. Brandi's little hands reached for it but I slapped them away and said, "You told me you wanted to suck my cock! Do I need to punish you?"

Brandi groaned, "Oh yes boss. I'm sorry for being bad. You need to punish me but first let me please you." Her mouth hungrily engulfed my cock as her tongue swirled around my cock while she bobbed up and down on it.

Eventually I pulled my cock from her juicy mouth and squatted down so I could feel her lips with mine. As we made out I slid a finger into her pussy, finding it still sopping wet. I pulled my finger out and pushed it into her mouth and said, "Taste your pussy. You're still so wet you naughty girl."

She moaned as her mouth hungrily sucked her pussy juice off my finger. I pulled my finger out and devoured her mouth, our tongues darted as we lost ourselves in our forbidden passion. I pulled us up and led her to my desk.

Untying her hands I said, "Get dressed we are going home."

BRANDI

The ride home was awkward. No words were said but I knew we were about to cross a point of no return. My pussy was still tingling with excitement. Excitement from not knowing what he had in mind for my punishment, excitement from the fact that this handsome man was my Poppy, and an excitement from wanting him to be my first lover.

We walked in the door and he led me outside to the lanai. He pointed to the couch and said, "Sit down." I did as he said allowing my skirt and to ride up on my thighs.

I moaned when he asked, "Is your pussy still wet?" I answered, "It is."

He pushed my skirt up and ran his fingers up and down my slit causing my hips to buck before asking, "Tell me, why is your pussy still wet?"

I groaned and whimpered, "Because you turn me on Poppy."

"You are such a naughty girl."

I looked up at him and said, "I'm your naughty little girl Poppy."

"Will you do as I ask Brandi?"

I groaned and said, "Oh yes Poppy. I'll do whatever you want. Just tell me."

He reached down and pulled my soaked panties off me sliding his finger into my wet pussy sending illicit tremors coursing through my body. Pulling his coated finger out of my pussy he placed it on my lips and said, "Clean my finger."

I groaned as I hungrily slurped his finger into my mouth sucking up all my pussy juice. He caressed the side of my face as I finished swirling clean his finger. I saw him look down at me and say, "Take my cock out."

Shivers shot down my back as I scrambled to reach for his belt. I unbuckled it and pushed his pants down unleashing his wonderful cock. I licked it, slowly at first, then wrapping my lips around its head I swallowed as much of his cock as my little mouth could. My tongue swirled around his head before I went back to licking his cock like a lollipop.

His hands guided my face as I continued licking his cock. My hand reached for his ball and gently squeezed them.

Poppy groaned, "Oh yes my little slut make me cum."

My pussy dampened as I worked my hand up and down his shaft while my mouth sucked his big cock. Oh my god my pussy was so wet.

I looked up at Poppy and saw his eyes closed as his hands were now grabbing my hair pulling my face onto his cock. He moaned, "Oh yeah that feels so good. Make me cum. I want you to suck me dry and swallow all my cum."

I purred, "Oh yes Poppy you're cock is getting so big."

I lowered my face slowly back onto his cock. Pressing the tip of his cock into my lips, I flicked the underneath with my tongue causing his cock to twitch in my little hand. I started bobbing my head up and down making it stand straight up and glisten from all of my excess saliva.

I ran my tongue around the head my moist lips clamping tighter and tighter around his glistening cock, as my mouth took more and more of his cock. He held my head steady as he slowly pumped his entire manhood in and out of my mouth.

Poppy moaned, "Oh Brandi that feels so good." His hips started rocking back and forth trying to bury his cock deeper in my throat.

He groaned, "Oh yeah that's it suck my cock, make me cum. I want to squirt my hot cum in your mouth."

I was making little moaning sounds as I slurped on his big stiff shaft. It wasn't long before I felt the impending explosion building within him.

He groaned loudly as his cock started to pump his hot cum down my throat, "Oh yea baby I'm cumming. Swallow it. Suck me dry."

I swallowed all his cum down my hungry little throat as I continued to pump his cock with my hand. As I licked all of the cum off his head I looked up and purred, "Did you like that Poppy? Did you like the way I gave you head? I can't wait until you shove your big cock in my pussy. When are you going to fuck me with your big cock Poppy?"

Poppy pulled me up into his arms and devoured my mouth with his, his tongue probing deep into me, I melded into his arms savoring the power of his touch. He whispered in my ear, "Brandi that was amazing. I'm going to take a shower and then make us something for dinner. In the meantime go take a bath and get yourself ready for tonight."

I continued sucking on his tongue as I let my hands drop onto his now semi hard cock, caressing it I moaned into his mouth, "Oh Poppy I'll do whatever you want me to do. Just tell me and I'll do it."

He slapped my butt and said, "I already told you what to do. Now go do it!"

I pouted, "What do you want me to wear?"

He growled at me, "Girl I told you what to do! Surprise me but just go! Am I making myself clear?"

I scurried away not wanting to draw his ire any further than I already had.

LUCAS

As I showered my thoughts went to my little slut of a granddaughter. I no longer cared about her being my kin. All that mattered was that she was a hot little slut that turned me on to no end. I started to think of some kind of punishment to give her as I still owed her something but the problem is that my horny little slut always got off on my spankings. I thought how can it be a punishment if she found it to be pleasurable?

I told her I would make us something for dinner but quite frankly my heart wasn't into it. I cut up some fruit, some cheese, and some salami. A simple charcuterie. I poured myself a drink and waited to see what my granddaughter had in store for me. As I sat in the lanai waiting for her to appear I couldn't help still think that something didn't seem right.

I quickly discounted that thought as I saw my granddaughter walking towards me. Holy shit! This girl is a walking hardon!!! She had a teeny little tube top that did little to hide her amazing nipples while wearing just a tiny little black thong with a pair of black fuck me heels. I groaned as I immediately felt my cock come to life.

Like the little slut she is, she smiled and said, "I hope this is appropriate?" Continuing to walk towards me she moaned, "You know Poppy I'm not very hungry. I want to get my punishment out of the way?"

Just as I was about to answer, she plopped herself onto me, crossing her leg over mine she reached up with her mouth, smothering mine with hers. I cupped her ass cheek and drew her tight into me. This girl is insatiable!

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,308 Followers
12