Who’s Your Poppy? The Next Day!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,315 Followers

I cupped her chin and said, "Are you ready for your punishment?" She tore her chin from my hand and kissed me with a passionate ferocity that hardened me further. I then realized what her punishment would be. i was going to tease her and make her beg for relief.

I pushed her off me and said, "Get on your hands and knees!" She squealed and immediately positioned herself as I asked.

I asked her, "Have you ever had a cock inside your pussy Brandi?"

She whimpered, "No."

"Do you want my cock inside you?"

She nodded yes as her body shook underneath me. I slapped her butt and growled, "Tell me what you want!"

Brandi let out a long moan, "Oh Poppy please fuck me."

My hands caressed her lovely little ass. So firm yet so soft. I excitedly slapped both cheeks before squeezing them letting both my thumbs push into her crack. I slapped both cheeks again before slowly pulling off her thong.

Running my fingers through her wet pussy I groaned, "Brandi how am I going to punish a little slut that gets so turned on from my spankings?"

She pushed back into my hand as she moaned, "Oh Poppy punish me anyway you want. Please Poppy."

I slid my cock up between her ass cheeks teasing her with my hardness. Sliding my cock along her slit grinding it against her clit she groaned, "Damn it Poppy put your cock in me, I need you to fuck me."

I quickly slapped her cheeks as I admonished her, "Young lady don't ever tell me what to do. This is your punishment."

I continued to tease my little slut as I slid my cock outside her wet slit never once teasing her with entering into her inviting wet pussy. Over and over I slid my cock up and down her slit.

"Do you want my cock inside you?" I asked.

Brandi groaned, "Oh god yes. Please Poppy shove your cock in me. Don't tease me any more."

I took my finger and slathered it up with her juices then slowly circled and teased her little puckered asshole. As she squirmed under my touch I growled, "Are you going to obey me? Answer me once and for all."

She groaned, "Yes Poppy, Just tell me what to do. I'm yours."

I reached down and pushed her tube top up over her small little titties. Squeezing them, massaging them, pinching and pulling on her hardened nipples I moaned, "Do you like me playing with your little titties?"

Brandi let out a long sultry moan, "Oh god yes Poppy. You're going to make me cum again."

That was enough for me. I needed to make my granddaughter mine. I slowly pushed my cock inside her pussy, surprised at how easily we in.

She groaned, "Oh Poppy it feels so big."

I groped and squeezed her ass cheeks as I let my cock sit still in her pussy. Grabbing her hips I pushed more and more of my big cock deep inside her pussy. She groaned with pleasure as she savored the fullness of my big cock inside her virgin pussy.

I started to thrust in and out of her pussy with short quick jabs, still bending over her and mauling her little titties, pinching those nipples hard.

She moaned and lowered her head onto the couch as I started taking long and slow strokes, building a nice rhythm. I let go of one tit and started rubbing her clit as I increased the pace of my thrusts. I wanted her to have a mind bending orgasm as I pounded her cunt over and over.

Raising her head to look back at me she moaned, "Keep fucking me Poppy. I am almost there. You're going to make me cum Poppy." She let out a long wail and exploded into huge orgasm. Her body convulsed under me as I continued to pummel her pussy.

She was now babbling mindlessly as her body tried to absorb the force and intensity of her orgasm, "Oh yes. Yes. Yes, don't. Oh no don't. Yes. Yes. Oh shit. Arrrrgh, Please Poppy."

BRANDI

Oh my god that was amazing. The feelings I felt were indescribable. I saw Poppy lying on the couch with his big fucking cock pointed straight up in the air. I saw a devilish smirk on his face that made me tingle all over.

"Come clean my cock of all your cum!" I shivered as I started to tingle all over again.

I went to him swallowing as much of his cock as I could. My tongue swirled and cleaned the head before starting to lick his cock. He pushed me off his cock and growled, "Make me cum Brandi!"

Reaching down with my hand I slowly slid his monster cock inside me until I was fully impaled onto his hard cock. I moaned in pleasure as I once again felt the fullness of his cock. My pussy was so stretched out I felt like he was going to rip me apart. I slowly ground and rocked my hips back and forth. My eyes closed as my twat engulfed his cock. Finally, I leaned over and put my hands on his chest as I started to fuck myself on his big pole.

I whimpered, "Do you like this Poppy? Do you like your granddaughter fucking your cock? I want your hot cum inside me."

I felt his hands grabbed my ass as he started to pump his hips into me. At this point I lost all control as I felt another orgasm coming on quickly. Poppy kept pounding me as he grabbed both my little titties. Squeezing them hard, pinching and pulling my nipples I groaned, "Oooooooooh yes Poppy I am cumming again, arrrrrrrgggghh." as I exploded into another orgasm.

I fell onto his chest and held on for dear life. My pussy was convulsing on his cock, my legs splayed lewdly out of control.

I felt his cock get bigger so I pulled my mouth to his ear and said "Cum for me Poppy, give me your hot cum. I can feel it. I want it inside me. Cum for me Poppy!"

I laid my head back down on his chest as I felt his first spurt. He groaned, "Oooooh Brandi, it feeeeeels soooo goooood." I opened my eyes as I felt spurt after hot spurt deep inside me.

I melted into Poppy's arms until I felt his cock shrink out of my cunt. Kissing him I said "I love you Poppy. Thank you."

Poppy picked me up in his arms and carried me into his room as my arms hung onto his neck. I nestled my head into his neck, closing my eyes I felt so loved. Poppy brought me into his room and laid me down on his bed. His lips found mine and we kissed, softly at first then becoming more passionate. Our bodies encircled ourselves as our tongues darted and danced in our mouths.

Finally Poppy pulled off and said, "Brandi you make me feel incredible. From now on you will sleep with me here in my bedroom."

I jumped on top of Poppy and smothered him with wet loving kisses. I smiled knowing that Poppy was mine. Yes, I will do what he wants but I know now that he will always do what I want!!!!

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,315 Followers
12