Who Says I Can't Fuck My Mother? Ch. 02

Story Info
How I made my mother my whore.
4.3k words
4.53
24.2k
45

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phot
Phot
42 Followers

Who says I can't fuck my mother Part 2

It was Saturday and it seemed late. I am normally an early riser; however, it must've been well after 8, as the sun was up high. I looked to my left, and there was my mother sleeping. Still curled up in a ball, the duvet pulled up to her ears.

She was the opposite of me when it came to activity peaks. On a weekend she could easily stay in bed till afternoon, and then behave like one woke her in the middle of the night. Come evening, and she comes alive; the later the evening, the more alive she would be.

However, there she was, her back turned towards me, sound asleep. I robbed towards her and spooned her, going under her arm to get hold of one of her tits. She did not move or seemed to be waking up. I could still smell the sex from last night on her and got rock-hard again.

She was still as naked as when I'd fucked her last night. I went to her bottom, parted her ass cheeks a bit, and tried to push my dick into her fuck-hole. She was still sticky from her dried fuck juice and my cum. I found the entrance and pushed my dick forward. I felt a slight resistance, went out again, and pushed back in.

My mother stirred a bit, and tried to push me away with one hand, but I wanted her again. Breed that ho again. I grabbed her by her hips and forced myself inside her. She moaned and tried to move away. Half asleep, half cross, and annoyed, she said, "Do you never get enough? I don't want to."

"I don't care, and no, from fucking you I think I will never get enough," was my only reply.

I started to slide in and out of that tight fuck-hole. It was still wet from all the seed I'd pumped up there the night before when I'd fucked her the first time. I tried to lift her leg a bit to get in deeper. She slowly woke up. All of a sudden, she turned around and said, "You are hurting me. You have quite a dick and it is hurting me."

"I don't think this is the biggest dick you ever had in your hole," was my reply. "Besides, you always tell your friends that you enjoy big cocks."

I started now to slide in and out a bit easier, to work her a bit harder, and with no surprise, my mother pushed back to get my rod deep into her pussy. I pushed my one hand into her back and with the other I pulled her shoulders back to me, so that she really arched her back.

She started moaning again; those deep guttural sounds I had to listen to so often when she got worked by her lovers. In the mornings, I nearly can fuck endlessly, but today it was different. I wanted to come, wanted to shoot another load deep into the womb of the slut mom in front of me. I twisted her shoulders a bit so that I could see her tits. They swayed and bounced with each trust. I could hear my balls smashing against her pussy.

Her pussy was soaking wet again. I wanted to hurt her, wanted to slam into her as fast and as deep as I could. Her moaning became louder now. I could hear the slurping of her fuck-hole too.

It was now slap slap slap slap, my balls against this beautiful fucking cunt. I could feel how my mother was coming. I worked her hard, thrust my cock in as fast as I could. I worked her now like a machine, all the while seeing her tits bouncing in mad circles.

Slam, slam, slam, I worked that slut. I started breathing faster from the effort I was putting in to fuck my ho mom. I rammed into her as fast and as brutal as I possibly could.

She started in that deep guttural voice, "Oh fuck, oh Jesus, help me, oh God, I am fucking coming. Oh fuck, fuck yes, I am coming. Oh yes, fuck your slut mother, yes pump your seed in your slut mother, yes yes."

And with that she started to come. I have never seen somebody come like that. She arched and pushed her ass against my cock in such a way that I thought she was hurt. Then she started shaking the next moment. Then arch again. She screamed now, rolled her eyes back, her veins showing on her neck, those tits rippling as her body started to shake.

I watched them, the nipples like steel, up and hard. Soon I was coming as well, managed one last forceful thrust, and I exploded inside her. If she was not over the edge already, that explosion pushed her over. I could see how her eyes rolled back again, and a stream of urine came squirting out of her pussy.

She screamed into the pillow, pulled the blanket between her clenched legs, and buried her fingernails into my leg. It hurt like hell, but I wanted her to ride that orgasm to the full. I pushed in again, and I could feel how my cock was still pumping load after load into my mother's womb.

I wanted to breed my mother. I wanted to enjoy the feeling of sending my seed unprotected into that whore in front of me. She squirted again. She was still shaking. Her womb clamping down on my fat cock inside her.

Wave after wave shook her, made her moan, arch, and shake again. Another deep long moan, almost half a scream. She arched again, just to buckle like a cat the next moment. Again, shaking and arching.

"Oh my lord Jesus... oh my God... ohhh... fuck...."

Slowly she came down; slowly her body relaxed. She was sweaty and out of breath. Her slim and toned body glistering with perspiration. My mother fucked like a street whore, slowly relaxing, lying in her own puddle of pussy juice and urine.

I pulled my softening cock out, climbed on top of her, and told her to clean it off. "I want you to clean that dick, nice and proper." With that, I put my glistering cock in front of her mouth.

I think that beautiful slut in front of me, was just too weak to argue, and opened her mouth to suck my now soft fat cock. She coughed as I pushed my softening cock into her mouth. Spit spraying past my cock She was still slightly shaking from her last orgasm. She lifted one hand and pushed me away a bit, without stopping to suck and clean that cock as if she would get marks for it.

After a short while, I told her that I will breed her soon again, and use her as my beautiful cum dump, but for now I'll make us some coffee and breakfast.

I climbed off her, but not without looking at that beautiful love triangle, which I had been pounding just 5 minutes before. I took my hand and rubbed the outside of my callused pointy finger hard over her clit. It was too much and sent another shiver of a small orgasm through my mother's spine. She moaned with clinched teeth, and I left her on the bed.

I wrapped a towel around my hips and went into the kitchen. I filled the kettle, and started to make coffee. I was pouring the first brew into the filter when my mom came into the kitchen. Damn, she looked gorgeous. She was "dressed" in a white T-shirt, her nipples hard as wood, showing through, and I knew she had on nothing else. She saw that the coffee would take a while, and said, "I think I better have a shower."

I said, "Ok, but just remember, I will breed you later some more."

She looked at me, expressionless, smiled, and went into the bathroom. I continued with the coffee and put some toast in the toaster. I got some jams from the fridge, some cheese and salami, and was wondering if I should make some bacon and eggs.

I was in a near euphoric mood and mumbled to myself, "Let's celebrate me fucking my mom the first night."

I got 4 eggs and a pack of bacon. I quickly got some plates out while the pan was heating up; topped up the coffee filter with hot water; and started the bacon. The bacon was already starting to get crispy, and I put the eggs into the pan.

When my mom eventually came out of the bathroom, she was just wearing a towel around her body, tied over her breasts.

'Damn, does this woman has a set of legs,' was what immediately went thru my mind.

I said to her, "I thought we celebrate a bit. I also want to keep up your strength."

She smiled and asked, "Who taught you to fuck like that?"

I grinned and said, "Nobody, maybe I am a natural. Remember, I am your son!"

I pulled a chair for her and said, "Come sit down now and eat something. Here is your coffee."

As she sat down, she jumped up again and said, "Oops, that's cold." She then put the towel under her butt and sat down again.

I kissed her behind her ear and said, "you look amazing, and feel even better."

She smiled and took the cup with both hands, like her hands were cold and she wanted to warm them up with the hot mug. I got the eggs and the bacon, and carefully put them on her plate. I then paused, looked at her, and said, "From now on, I am your lover, and you will be my woman. You will be my personal slut and you will be my whore; my own cum dump, girlfriend, and my mother that I am using as my fuck toy."

She just stared back at me, not saying a word, but her silence was an acknowledgement of what I'd said. With that, I French kissed her on her mouth and said, "enjoy!"

She dug in. I knew my mom well. She enjoyed that kind of breakfast and more so, the fact of being treated special.

I think that was the problem with her. All the men just used her. Used her body, fucked her, and then went on. I loved my mom, still do. I actually adore her. For me there is no better, nicer, more beautiful, hotter woman than my mom.

I think that has been the conflict. I loved her all those years, never stopped loving her, never disappointed or betrayed her. All those other men were allowed to fuck her; she gave herself willingly to them; and I had to lie in my room and listen how they worked her. Listen to her moaning, listen to them fucking her, then listen to her crying when she was betrayed again.

I watched how she'd try everything to make them like her, even love her. But the more she did for them, the more they abused and used her. But that was over now. I would love her, fuck her, mount her like a ho, and I would always love her.

She was quiet. Normally she would chat, chat about mundane things, ask me about my friends or girlfriends, college or what I was busy with. I always had a very good relationship with her. I never really met my producer, or the man she married, whom she had divorced after 9 month.

I asked, "Why are you so quiet?"

She said nothing; took another sip of her coffee; cut a bit of her egg, put it on a piece of bacon, put it into her mouth, and chewed, relishing the taste. I knew she was thinking of how to formulate the next sentence. She always did that when she was thinking about something.

She chewed for a long while, whatever she was eating. I know she loved food, and this helped her relax and think. Then she said slowly, "You know we should not have done this!"

She chewed a while longer, and continued, "You know, beside it

being illegal, it is also very wrong. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely enjoyed what we did. As a matter of fact, I had my best orgasm, nay orgasms, ever."

She took another piece of egg, chewed more, and then said, "But I don't think we can ever, should ever do it again."

She looked me in the eyes, and I did hold her gaze. I sipped on my own coffee and then said, "Mom!" - I virtually never used that term, as I normally would call her by her first name, Dory, short for Dorothy - "You will always be my mother. You will always be THE most important person in my life."

I continued, "You cared for me and worked your ass off to provide for me. Now it is up to me to do the same. I will be your man, the man who works for you and cares for you. I will respect you and protect you and treat you like a queen."

I added, "But I also will have you in bed. I will work you as you want, and as you need to be worked. I will make gentle love to you, and I will fuck you like a street whore. I will mount you like an animal and maybe even give you away to others, to be used. I want you to teach me, experiment with me, and I want to show you what I can do."

And from being very serious, I all of a sudden became aware that my mother was sitting next to me only with a towel wrapped around her.

I looked at her and said in an icy voice, "Take your towel off."

She looked me in the eye, and I could see her thinking, as she answered, "I will not, you have to make me."

Without touching her, I said, "Again... take that towel off!"

She did not move a muscle. I slid off the chair, grabbed her hair behind her neck, and put her mouth onto mine. Before I pushed my tongue into her mouth, I said again, "Take that towel off... please!"

And the towel dropped to the ground as she slid off her chair, pressing her body onto mine, and responding with a passionate kiss.

I put my hand on her butt and started walking her backwards towards my room. I opened the door with my left hand, walked her another few steps, and let her fall onto my bed.

I looked at her and said, "I don't like to have you in my room, but you made quite a mess in your own bed."

I think she blushed a bit and said shyly, "Sorry!"

I told her that there was nothing to be sorry about. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen and found it super-hot.

She said she never squirted - ever - in her life before.

I looked her in the eyes and said, "I hope I can make you squirt at least once a week from now on." And with that I started to move downwards.

When I reached her breasts, she opened her eyes and lifted her head, then asked, "What are you doing?"

"I want to eat your pussy. I want to drink out of your pussy. I want to drink your juice; lick it all up; and make you come with my tongue."

I continued caressing those beautiful breasts. I don't know if I've mentioned it before; till today, for me, my mom has the most perfect tits. Even though I suckled on them apparently, and many men have after me, I suppose, but they are still perfectly shaped and firm. Most likely, partially because, they are not those ugly big jugs, pale, with the veins showing through, and with an undefined areola.

No, her tits have a very slight, slight, sag, not enough to hold a pencil, but not as upright as a still developing teenager's breasts. They are far apart and the nipples are slightly outwards, positioned upwards. As soon as her tits are the slightest excited, her nipples show. The areola is deep brown, with clearly defined small circles. I never knew a woman's nipples can be so hard and firm. I just looooove sucking on them, playing with my tongue on them, biting them just hard enough to make her squirm, just to noisily suck and pull on them with my mouth.

I robbed up a bit and made my mom look at me. I kissed her gently, and said, "Last night you spoiled me. Now I want to spoil you."

With that I took her hands and put them close to her head. Then I said, "You are not allowed to move. If you move, I will stop."

Then I kissed her and went slowly down to her breasts again. I just couldn't resist her tits. Ever since I could properly think, I knew her breasts are special.

But I could not just stay there and forced myself to move on. I knew my mother was ticklish. We often played and as much as she tickled me, I got her back. I kissed her now on the side next to her breast. Sucked that soft meat on the border from breast to ribs. I could sense she soon would flinch. So, I went quickly with the tip of my tongue downwards.

Another 5 cm down and she flinched. She pulled away from my tongue. I stopped, lifted myself, looked at her, and said, "I told you I'll stop."

She had her eyes closed as she tried to relax. Her breasts as firm as if I would have put ice on them. I kissed her again, kissed her under her breasts, kissed her at her sternum, then I licked her belly. She started to lift her pelvis.

I stopped, waited till she relaxed again, then I was at her forest. It was heaven. What used to be the subject of most of my dreams, was even more beautiful, more curly, more soft, more coarse, than even my dreams.

I could smell her sexuality. She lifted her vagina towards me and offered it to my mouth. She wanted me to take her, needed me to eat her pussy.

I stopped again and looked at her. She took one hand and wanted to push me into her mound.

I pulled my head even further away. "Put your hand back. Put it back and lie still. I will do nothing if you don't lie still," was all I said, looking at her with an expressionless face.

She put her arm back, but her wet pussy was still lifted and her ass tensed. I pushed my face back into the black curls and took a deep breath. I said it before, it was heaven!

I took some hair between my teeth and pulled. I virtually ate her beaver; went through it with my open mouth. I moved my legs off the bed. I went with my arms under her legs and spread them wide. Her vagina was beautiful, a thousand times more so than from a distance.

Until now, I never really saw the opening to her temple so close-up. It was perfectly shaved, no shaving pimples, nothing, only smooth, light olive coloured skin. Her inner lips a deep purple to brown, barely longer than the rest of her pussy.

I just looked for several moments, took in the smell, could feel the anticipation of my mother, wanting me to satisfy her. I kissed her pussy gently, licked her outer lips and went down her leg a bit. I came back, kissed her again, stayed on her lips, and sucked them ever so lightly.

I could hear the heavy breathing of my mother; could hear her arms move in the pillow. I took my tongue and lapped her entrance from the bottom, right to the top.

She moaned loudly, lifted her pelvis, and I stopped.

She moved even higher. "Why do you do this to me, please don't stop."

"Because I love you, and I told you, I will stop if you move"

"I will lie still, just carry on, please, you can't stop, go on".

I seldom heard my mom plead with such frustration. I put my mouth on her entrance and parted her lips with my tongue. She was leaking from top to bottom. I sucked up her juices, licked her inner lips. She moaned.

I still couldn't believe that I was licking my mother's vagina; drinking her love juices. I pushed my tongue into her hole and played with it.

She grunted, lifted her fuck-hole, and presses it into my face.

I stopped again. The first reason was, I needed her to lie still. The next was, her pussy was now wide open. For the first time I saw that inner part of that slut in front of me. Perfectly pink, glistening wet. Her love button the size of a pea. I was tempted to just mount that whore in front of me like an animal; breed her like some cheap whore.

I was horny like shit. I commanded, "Lie still! I will not do anything until you lie still."

She relaxed and I leapt up her pussy juices, licked 'em up from her opening to over her clit, with the whole breadth of my tongue. Took my tongue and circled her clit just with the tip. Sucked it briefly, just to drink her juice again. My whole face was wet.

I went off the bed so that my cock would not touch anything. Even so, I knew I was close to come. But I wanted my mother to come first and mount her while she did. I continued to lick and suck her clit, and started to insert a finger into her body. I not even needed to press; she virtually sucked me in.

I took a second finger. She moaned and pressed her butt into the bed, out of fear I would stop again if she lifted it. She moaned now loudly, breathed in shallow short bursts. I was surprised how tight her fuck-hole was, even though my fat cock had stretched it off its hinges last night.

I started to move my fingers faster in and out, slurped up her pussy juices. I could feel that she was close to coming. I sucked her clit hard. She lifted her pussy up; her hands clamped on the headboard. She started that deep, deep grunting again. Then she cramped and she came, a gush of liquid coming from her fuck-hole.

I took my fingers out and climbed as quick as I could onto her and inserted my cock in her pussy. She buckled even more, arched, lifted her legs and put her hands on my back pulling me more in. She shouted, moaned, "Oh lord Jesus, fuck... fuck... fuck me... oh God... fuck me please!"

Phot
Phot
42 Followers
12