Who Says I Can't Fuck My Mother? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put her legs on my shoulders and rammed my cock inside her pussy. Her eyes were rolled back into her skull; her fingernails went into my back, breaking my skin. I pulled out and punched in again with my hammer. Slammed my fat cock into the convulsing pussy of my mother.

I lifted myself nearly completely out of her cunt, just to relax, and then slam into her with full force, gravity assisted, like a jackhammer. I pushed in as deep as I could. I felt her nails ripping open my back.

I pulled out again, waited at the entrance for a split second, just to plunge into that slut again... and again... and again. I rammed her with all my might.

And I came with an explosion. I pushed my cock in till the balls hit her asshole. I shot one, two, three loads; then I pulled out again; pushed in again. The fuck slut under me broke, started shivering, losing it, pissing in the bed again, this time in my bed.

I could feel the warm liquid running down my balls. Nothing but a deep growl came out of her throat. Her head thrown far back, every single vein showing.

I tried going for another run, but her nails went ever deeper. I became aware that I was bleeding; my open skin burning from my sweat. I shot another load, collapsed, then pumped some more cum. That whore, who had so many dicks in her hole that she most likely lost count, was still shivering under me, clamping my cock ever tighter in her slut hole.

She jerked one or two times more, till she eventually relaxed, released my back and eventually my cock. I was dripping wet from my sweat. I was exhausted, finished, and I felt too weak to get onto my hands. I just lay there on my mother's naked body, becoming aware of her tits pressed against my chest without anything in between, becoming aware of her bush. I pressed against it, just to send another shiver thru my mother's body.

"Don't move," she whispered.

"From now on, you are mine," was my reply, just as soft and still out of breath.

After what seemed like hours, I rolled off her, sweaty all over. A little puddle of sweat in her belly button. I was too exhausted to say or do anything. I had my eyes closed. However, my hand went to look for that triangle that I'd dreamt about, ever since I can remember. When I found it, I said, "This is mine now, only mine."

I went with my fingers through it like a comb and dozed off.

12