Who Seduced Whom Ch. 01: Me & My Maid

Story Info
Rohit catches his maid with her hand inside her salwar and...
4.7k words
4.33
16.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamukpen
kamukpen
84 Followers

My first year at the college had come to an end. We were freed from regular classes a month before the final exams. But somehow I found the atmosphere at the hostel not very conducive for preparation for the final exams. So I decided to go home. My parents were very happy to have me back. This was the first time I had stayed away from home for so long. My mother was especially very glad. Though they left early in the morning for their jobs and came back in the evening only. But we enjoyed our evenings and dinner time very much.

Their time schedule actually suited me well. I could use the front drawing cum dining room as my study for the whole day. I didn't like to read in my own room. The small room was too claustrophobic and devoid of any sunlight. I would open the front window and to let the fresh air in and sit there with my laptop and books and study, clad only in my old Bermuda shorts.

A maid, Rashmi, came at around ten to the dusting, mopping, laundering and wash the dishes in the kitchen. She was a new one in her late twenties, very fair with long brown hair and big dark brown eyes. Though somewhat petite and just five feet tall, to a stripling like me, in his twentieth year with very little experience with the fairer sex, she still looked quiet pretty. I look women of short stature. My mom also falls in the same category though she is a bit taller than Rashmi. And I love her immensely.

For the first couple of days it all went very smoothly. She would let herself in with her own keys, put her slippers in a corner, fold and hang her duppatta on the back of a dining chair and go to work. First she did the laundry and cleaned the bathroom then she did the kitchen and the utensils next came the turn of the bedrooms at the back. The dining room and the front room where I studied were the last on her list.

I could hear the jingle of her bangles and anklets while she moved about working at the back of the house. I liked that very much. But in my room she was as quiet as a church mouse. I didn't get to hear a sound. She was using extra caution not to disturb me. But on the third day the things veered to an unexpected direction.

She came and as usual went to work in the bathroom. I heard the washing machine start. After some time I heard the clangor of her bangles and I felt I heard a few moans and sobs. I was overwhelmed at once and rushed d to the back. The apprehension that she may have got an electric shock working bare footed around the washing machine made me hurry. I didn't bother with my slippers so I too was barefooted. She didn't hear me coming. As I reached the bathroom I saw her standing with her face towards the farther wall and her back to me I could make out her bosom heaving and her body trembling. But she was nowhere near the washing machine. I put my hand on her forearm and turned her around towards me. Her one hand was inside her salwar. She took it out abruptly and hid her face with both hands feeling ashamed at what she was doing and abruptly turned her back towards me.

.

I noticed that she was without her bra and it was an easy conclusion that she was not wearing her panties either. She had loosened the drawstring of her salwar to put a hand inside and the drawstring was now dangling from under her kameez. And fingers of her hands when she withdrew it from her salwar were slick and shiny with her secretions. As I told you before I don't have much experience with girls but even I could tell what she was doing. But masturbate? In our bathroom? Beyond me. I was dumb founded. I left her standing like that without uttering a word not wanting to embarrass her any further.

I sat down back to study but I couldn't concentrate any more. My ears were pricked to hear any sounds coming from the bathroom or back of the house. What did it mean? What was making her so horny that she couldn't wait till she got back home? But it made me feel like masturbating myself. I opened the zip of my Bermuda shorts and caressed my dick over my briefs. Even without her bra her breasts looked solid and perky without any hint of sag and her swollen nipples were raring to pierce out of her kameez. Then my thoughts moved to another direction. There must be some way to exploit the situation to my advantage. She was so small in stature that I could easily fuck her standing with her legs around my waist and arms around the neck. Images of her bouncing up and down with my hands under her hips rolled in front of my eyes like a porn video clip; sound of her clinking bangles mixed with her moans and sobs providing the necessary background music.

I was so engrossed in pleasuring myself that I didn't notice her coming into the room with her duster and mop. I immediately hid my open fly with my laptop as the melodious sound of her anklets reached my ears. She went to the far corner of the room with her face turned away from me. There she kneeled down and started mopping the floor. It didn't agree with her usual routine. First she should have done the kitchen. Something was really wrong with the girl. I thought.

As she mopped the floor moving on all fours my eyes followed her movements. Her big ass vacillating to and fro and at times bobbing up and down made my cock go bone hard. She turned towards me and I could easily see through the deep neck of her kameez. There was still no bra. Her perky firm breasts were dangling like mangos on a tree. I could even make out the dark areolas. I could have seen her nipples also but she did not turn her face directly towards me.

She finished with the mopping and got up to leave the room. I didn't want her to go. "I am going to make some coffee for myself. Do you want some?" I blurted getting up hurriedly. She, for the first time, looked directly into my eyes. Her hard stare suddenly melted into a soft mellow gaze with her eyes turning glassy. "I will put the mop back and wash my hands." She replied again turning her face away from me. But I detected a hint of a smile appear on her clenched lips before she could turn away completely.

I leapt into action and was in the kitchen in two hops. By the time she came back in the room I was pouring coffee in the mugs. I put the mugs on the center table along with two pieces of milk cake in a plate and asked her to take a seat next to me on the sofa. She kept on standing for some time thinking and then sat down on the table itself. We took our coffee silently for some time. "I am not that type of girl." She said at last.

"What type of girl?" I asked.

"Like the ones who go and sit in any body's lap." She said defiantly.

"When did I ask you to sit in my lap?" I snapped back.

"It would have come to that eventually if I had taken that seat on the sofa beside you." She said.

"I had no such intentions."

"Oh! Really!"

"I just wanted you to relax and enjoy your coffee and not gulp it down hurriedly." I explained.

"All men talk like that, acting the good Samaritans when their ruses don't bear fruit. Unh! The grapes are sour."

She was not way off the mark.

"Why are you behaving so churlishly? I didn't say a thing to you. It should be I asking you all the questions about why you were doing what you were doing at our place." I retorted angrily. "By the way how often you do that here?" I asked her mockingly.

She blanched immediately. "It was the first time. I couldn't control myself. I just got carried away. Please don't say anything to your parents. She begged. "I won't do it again. God promise."

"Relax, I won't tell anybody." I assured her.

"And you won't try to take advantage of me?" She said. But the tone of her voice conveyed something totally different.

"If I wanted to take advantage the best time was when I caught you with your hand inside your salwar." I said trying to make her feel more ashamed. She turned red and lowered her eyes. I was enjoying myself watching her feel miserable.

"You really don't want anything with me?" She asked.

"I won't force myself upon you; if that is what you mean. But I can't make out what made you so horny that you couldn't wait to get back home?"

"Oh! Come on, you can't be such a dim wit." She said rolling her eyes in a strange manner.

"Meeee! Do you mean me?" I asked her quite astonished as the drift of her words and actions dawned upon me.

"You see anybody else here?" She asked.

"What do you see in me that is making you so horny?"

She hiked her shoulders. "You are dark and tall. I like tall men. I see a tall and dark man and tension starts to build up inside me. On top of that your hairy chest and arms I just couldn't control myself. I desperately wanted to run my fingers through those curly hairs of your chest." She said in husky voice. But you were not paying any attention to me at all, engrossed all the time in these books. She pointed towards the pile of books lying on a low stool next to the sofa. So I resorted to masturbation to release the tension."

"You could have asked me, dropped a hint. By the way, did you finish with your hand job?"

"Nope" She said with a pout. "You came and spoiled the mood."

"So I am to blame for all your misery." Do you still want to, what did you say, run your fingers through these hairs?"I asked and caressed my hairy chest.

"Yes."She nodded batting her eyes expectantly.

"And what if I also want to caress your chest?" I asked here.

"You men are all same, self loving narcissists." She said. "Nothing is for free in this world." She feigned a pout.

"I was just joking. Can't you take a joke? Fine! I won't say a thing to you. I won't even touch you. Is that ok with you now? You can go ahead and do whatever you want. How will you like to do it? Shall I keep sitting here or shall I stand up?"

"You won't start pawing around if I come to sit close to you?"

"Now do you want me to write an affidavit?" I said laughing and she joined in the laugh.

"Okay then. Lie down on the sofa". She said and slid down from the table she was sitting on. I lifted my legs and positioned myself as directed the armrest supporting my lower back and my hands behind my head. She sat down next to me on the floor and ran her fingers through my hairy chest. A tremor passed through whole my body. She felt my pectoral muscles and ribs and teased my nipples. I kept on looking at her. She was totally engrossed in what she was doing, captivated by lust and the feeling of adventure. I intuitively knew that that was going to be my lucky day. If I don't hurry and just keep listening to her and egging her on slowly, I could get all whatever I wanted.

Her hands slid down to feel the hairs around my navel and she teased my belly button. It tickled me. I controlled my laugh with difficulty but could not lie still. Her hand came back to again feel my hairy chest and rose upwards to my neck and mandible. She traced her fingers on the lower border of my jaw and stopped at the chin. Then her finger rose above and she traced my lips and pressed her fingers over them.

"Are you carved out of stone? Don't you feel anything at all?" She asked.

"Who said so? But if I say something you will again start lambasting men and questioning my intentions."

I won't. I was just checking you up."

"So did I pass the scrutiny?" I asked her laughing.

"With flying colors." She said and planted her lips on my chest trying to hide her flushed face.

"Don't I get rewarded for that?" I teased her.

"This kiss was the reward." She said lifting her face and digging her chin in my chest. She looked into my eyes. I could easily read lust in her eyes. Her face was too close to mine for comfort; her hot breath reaching my nostrils and fogging my brain. Her beasts were pressed against the side of my upper arm. I could feel her hardened erect nipples. I just wanted to roll out of the sofa and pin her down under me on the cold hard floor.

"That is not fair." But of course I can't complain now. I said looking aggrieved. "I dug my own grave by promising not to touch you." I laughed and she laughed with me.

Listen! Don't you feel like rubbing your taut nipples and breasts against this hairy chest?"

"Now you are being naughty. You only want to feel my boobs? You know! Actually I am also very tempted to do exactly what you are suggesting but that will be going too far."

"I am not asking you to remove your clothes. You can feel it through the kameez. And I am not going to tell anybody about our nice little romp on the sofa set. I think the cloth is not very thick and without your bra you will be able to get the feel of it easily."

"Tell me, how are you feeling? Hot in the pants?" She asked trying to skirt around my proposal.

"If you want to know how I am feeling exactly, you can feel the bulge under my zipper." I told her. I had closed the upper button and she couldn't make out that my fly was still open.

"Not a chance!" But her eyes traveled down to look at the bulge in my Bermuda shorts. She got up on her knees. Her breasts brushed against my arm and she lightly rubbed them against the side of my chest.

"Better hop onto the sofa." I suggested.

"How but? There is no space for me." She complained.

I let my one leg slip out of the sofa to make space for her between my legs and waited for her to take the bait. She stood there considering the situation then very cautiously climbed into the sofa. She started doing small pushups rubbing her perky breasts against my chest each contact sent a wave of lust through my body. It was getting too much for me. She was trying hard not to touch my hard-on but here thighs were constantly rubbing against my inner thighs. I could feel the pre cum seeping out and its smell reached my nose immediately. I couldn't tell whether it was pleasure or torture. I moved my hands under her armpits and grabbed her shoulders from behind gripping them firmly.

"You said you won't touch me." She complained, but did not try to remove my hand.

"I am just holding your shoulders to help you. You will get tired otherwise."

I slowly pulled her towards me, only the tip of her teats rubbing against my hard muscles through the dense hairy growth. A deep sigh escaped her mouth. "You are doing it very good. Please continue." I continue to rub her breasts on my chest and abdomen. She had moved closer and now each time I helped her with her push up her thigh rubbed against my hard on. Stop! Rohit stop" She said softly, pleading. "I can't take it anymore."

"Aren't you enjoying it?" I asked her. It felt good to hear her uttering my name. my passion was already taking control.

"I liked it very much, no doubt. I have always yearned for some strong virile man treating me delicately and lovingly. And you were doing it so softly and holding me delicately. I had never imagined doing something like that with some stranger. It is the kinkiest thing I have ever done. It was very titillating. But I think we should better stop."

"Why don't you want to continue, sweetheart, if it so stimulating?" I whispered rubbing her breast against my abdomen and chest once again her thigh caressing my balls and cock. "Nooo!" She yelped. I lifted my hips to rub my hardened shaft on her belly. She was out of her breath. Her eyes rolled. "Don't do it again, please." Her voice was husky with lust and desire."

"It means you don't like it." I feigned annoyance.

"One more stroke and I would have climaxed, you silly!" She spoke like an elder sister. "I don't want to spoil your shorts."

"Think nothing of it, lovely lady." I said tapping her cheek lightly.

"Why shouldn't I think of it? I only will have to wash it tomorrow." She giggled.

"But my restrain and words of endearment were having the desired effect. She moved in and kissed my lips. She wanted to make it just touch and go but she faltered and her lips lingered a little while longer and I trapped her lower lip in mine. She pushed me away "Time to go." She said half heartedly her eyes failing to meet mine.

I took her hands in mine and drew her close to me. "But I can't let you go like that only halfway through, unsatisfied and antsy and burning with desire."

"I know. I am going to feel like a bitch in heat, randy and agitated, the whole day until I come back to you tomorrow. It would make me a little irascible even. But what can we do about it? You see that ring on my finger? I am a married woman, somebody's personal slut." She said roughly.

"You can at least finish your hand job. "Listen!' I exclaimed. "You can masturbate right here. Sitting in front of me, looking at the hairy body you say you like so much. Better still, I can stand by your side to let you feel and caress my hairy chest with your free hand." I suggested. I could see in her eyes that the idea was appealing to her.

"But you sit away from me, and I am not removing any clothes." She laid down her pre-conditions.

"Who said anything about removing the clothes? You just undo the waist cord of your salwar so that you can put your hand inside to feel yourself. The salwar isn't going to drop down while you are sitting."

She moved away and sat down on the farthest sofa chair. Putting her hand under her kameez she undid her waist cord and put her hand inside her salwar. I could make out her finger dipping into her cunt and her body going tense. She saw me watching her and immediately stopped fingering her cunt. "You close your eyes." She got up holding her salwar and went to the dining table to get her duppatta. She threw it at me. "Here! Cover your eyes with this." I tied the duppatta around my head hiding my eyes. She didn't know but I could still see her through the folds of her transparent cloth. Or maybe she knew and it was another of her pretenses. She lifted her kameez and started fucking herself in a hurry.

I could see her shaven crotch and her hand moving up and down in front of it. I started stroking my dick in my shorts. I may get to see her cunt any time now. The anticipation was making me stroke my cock harder. Her hand too was moving briskly. Her eyes were open she could easily that I too was masturbating albeit not so openly.

She started to moan and sigh and yell. Her body was squirming her buttocks were heaving. "Rohit!" She yelled loudly and slouched back into the chair, exhausted. She was tired but nowhere near climax yet. She got up, got rid of salwar and came to stand on my side. She lightly touched my face and ran her fingers through my chest hair. Her face was contorted as if in pain. I took of the duppatta from my eyes and looked at her. I slid my hand under her kameez and before she could react it found her love lips. Her cunt was soft, silky, puffy and tender. I was confident that I will be fucking it soon. My dick was ready to tear my briefs and come out.

Once I started rubbing her labia she submitted and parted her legs placing her one foot on the sofa. I saw the green signal and slid my two fingers inside her. They plunged deep inside that hot slippery hole full of her juices. Her muscles contracted and tightened around them. Her tightness aroused me further. I teased and twisted her clit with my thumb while my index and middle finger fucked her cunt. She kissed my cheeks and forehead and my chin and I got up, cupped my hand around her cheek and planted my lips on hers. She immediately started chewing on my lower lip. I slid my tongue in her mouth and it went in without any resistance as if she had no teeth. She sucked on it hungrily. It made me finger fuck her faster and her moans increased in tempo and loudness. I pulled her into the sofas and she lifted her kameez and I moved in to suck her swollen hard nipples.

She climaxed instantly. But she kept on heaving her pelvis up and down and the hot lava kept flowing onto my fingers and down between her ass cheeks and down wetting her ass hole. At last her body relaxed. Her grip on my biceps slackened. She kept on lying in the sofa with her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted, breathing deeply. I straightened and undid the only button of my Bermuda shorts. They fell on the floor and I pulled my briefs down. I started jerking myself slowly. She opened her eyes after a while and immediately screamed "Rohit. No". Her eyes were wide open with surprise and fear. Her hand instinctively went down to cup her vulva and hide her hole. She looked intently at my dick.

kamukpen
kamukpen
84 Followers
12