Who Seduced Whom Ch. 01: Me & My Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down. I am not going to do anything to you. I am not even touching you. It won't take long. I am almost done." I said though it was not true. I had just begun to enjoy myself.

It was great to masturbate while watching a young curvy lass lying naked in front of me with her young ample bosom in full view, her shaven crotch glistening with her own secretions. I asked her to open her legs and she obediently split them apart unveiling her glistening vulva with puffy outer lips hiding the entry to her pleasure hole totally. She then lifted her kameez higher and bunched it under her chin to give me a better view of her beautiful bosom.

As the tension started to build inside me I wrapped my hand around her breast and started kneading it. She didn't complain and even turned towards me so that I could hold on to it easily. I bent down to kiss her on the forehead and she lifted herself to give me a long wet kiss. I knew that I have won the battle. But now was not the time to ask her or motivate her for a quickie. The muscles of abdomen were taut.

She was no novice and must have seen my hand moving faster and faster. She came out of the sofa, kneeled in front of me and took my hand away from the cock. She wrapped her hand around the girth of my cock and started jerking me off with measured hard thrusts. I placed both my hands on my hips and watched her; her hand expertly sliding up and down. She saw the twitching of my thigh muscles, felt my groans grow louder and looked up.

"Move away sweetie. I am ready to cum." I grunting a warning to her.

"No. Shoot it on me. Aim for the breasts." She let go off my cock to lift her kameez above her head and took it off. Now totally naked, she started jerking me earnestly.

I ejaculated hard. Her breasts and abdomen all got spattered with my cum and it trickled down towards her Mons pubis. I spewed a few loads as she watched cum flowing down her belly. Then her attention came back to my dick. She squeezed the last drops of semen out of it. Then she stood up and we kissed passionately. I took her arm and led her to the bathroom. I cleaned her and myself with a wet towel. "Where is your underwear?" I asked her. She retrieved her panties and bra from under the washing machine wrapped in a polythene and we came back to put on the clothes we had discarded a few minutes earlier. "I am already late." She frowned. I took her in a tight embrace. "You are all spent. Let me make you something energizing. What about of glass of hot milk with lot of Boost in it? It won't take a minute. She agreed readily. As I prepared her milk I asked "Can I one day hope..."

"No. You can't. We have already gone too far. I was going to ask you that we shall retreat. But I can't see it happening after what we did today." She said ardently. "So don't ask me ever again. My will would falter." She started to do the dishes. I took her wrist and pulled her to me. "Don't. I will do it later."

I kissed her on the lips. "It is a promise." I said. We came back carrying our glasses full of milk and Boost. I slumped in the sofa and pulled her in my lap.

"What did I tell you?" She said with a giggle.

"What!"

"That I will land in your lap if I come to sit near you."

We both laughed heartily. Then she suddenly clamped her mouth shut.

"I fight with my husband every day. Why? Because he is a cheat and a dirty sleaze bag. But now I myself have become an adulteress." Tears started flowing down her cheeks. "I don't know how I will cope with that.

"Don't berate yourself. You didn't do anything wrong. Everybody needs to vent their emotions, their passions, their longings. And we didn't go all the way. I cleaned her face with my bare hand. She nodded many time and stopped crying. But my words had not mollified her in the least.

"Listen! I didn't do it to make you unhappy. I f you say I won't touch you ever again."

She shut my mouth with her soft cold fingers. "Don't say that. I myself won't be able to stay away from you. But this should never come out." She pleaded. She lifted my hand and put it over her heart.

"Rest assured. God promise." I said and hugged her tightly. "Now a smile please."

She gave me a faint smile.

"That is better." I pinched her cheeks.

We finished our milk and she came out of my lap.

"Let me go now. I am too late." She said.

I led her to the outer door and gave her a small peck on her cheek.

"Till tomorrow." I said.

She nodded her head unable to muster a response; wrought with worry and emotion at the same time.

I opened the door and she let herself out. I kept looking at her receding back until she turned the corner of our street.

#

12