Who Sucked My Cock?

Story Info
A life-changing blowjob at a campsite from a mystery person.
1.7k words
4.52
23.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeiou5678
Aeiou5678
39 Followers

My wife Alice and I love camping and endeavour to go out at least once every two months. Our favourite camping spot is a nature reserve about four hours from our home, which is located on one of the most beautiful and unspoilt beaches in the country.

The campsite is an exceptionally well-run place, with direct access into the beach with its white sands and azure waters. It feels like you're on a deserted island.

We've spent many days walking stark naked on that beach, but that's another story.

As with most campsites, this one has communal bathrooms, with four sites sharing one facility. Unlike other campsites, there aren't separate facilities for males and females - everyone uses the same bathrooms.

The bathrooms are rustic wooden structures on concrete floors. To enhance the outdoor experience, the showers are only partially covered, with the sun and sky overhead while you shower.

But let's get to the story on hand.

On one particular stay, only three of the four sites were occupied; one by us, one by a thirty-something couple and the third by a family of four: a middle-aged couple with two kids, a girl of around nineteen and a boy in his mid twenties.

It was a real treat for me. The women in both camps were a site to behold, particularly as they remained in their swimsuits most of the time.

The thirty-something was a pretty thing, slender with small, pert breasts. She had ginger hair and light skin - probably doesn't spend much time outdoors.

The mother and daughter, on the other hand, were extremely well-endowed, with well-toned bodies and golden brown skin. And firm, round butts you just wanted to fondle and lick all over.

Unlike the thirty-something, it was clear they spent a lot of time outdoors. They were both brunettes, and looked very similar to each other.

In short, they were both distractingly beautiful.

One particular morning, Alice and I were showering together, and that naturally led to passionate sex. In the course of that session, in a fit of passion, I lifted her up and bumped her against the adjoining wooden partition with my cock deep inside her.

The partition shook, and a small piece of the wooden cladding fell off, exposing a small gap into the next stall. Fortunately, there was no one in the other stall, so I quickly picked up the piece and wedged it back into place.

While repairing the partition I noticed that the gap the fallen off piece had made, was about four inches wide by six inches high, and was waist-high. Immediately, I thought "glory hole!"

Being the horny bastard I am, I made a mental note to use it soon. I did not point out my thoughts to Alice.

The next morning, I suggested to Alice that we should use two separate, adjoining shower stalls, instead of showering together. I'd use the one with the loose panel and she, the next one.

She was a bit puzzled, but just went with it, knowing I was up to something.

That "something" was to surprise her by removing the panel and sticking my cock through the hole into her shower stall, and hopefully get some glory hole action.

I walked into the shower and stripped off, and a couple of minutes later heard her enter and turn on the water.

I was so excited and pleased with myself at this idea that I couldn't wait. My cock was swollen, but not yet fully erect. And the precum was just oozing out.

I couldn't wait any longer. After a short while I quietly removed the loose panel and stuck my cock into the gap. I could imagine the view from the other side: my big swollen cock and balls peeping through the gap like a real glory hole.

I waited.

For a few minutes nothing happened, and all I heard were the sounds of someone showering. I knew it was impossible that she didn't see my cock, and so I concluded she was just playing coy.

I waited.

Eventually, I felt a light touch on my fat, hanging member. A single finger ran tentatively downward from my pubic hair to my tip, and then underneath my penis, gently lifting it up as if studying it.

"Ah, so she was playing it as if I was a total stranger," I thougt. I liked where this was going.

I then felt the finger releasing my cock, and her hand gently taking my balls in her grip, and gently squeezing them. This felt amazing, but at the same time strangely foreign - as if it were not Alice's familiar touch, but someone else's. I ignored the thought.

The hand slid up from my balls to my shaft, slowly stroking it up and down until I was rock hard. This was turning out to be just as i has envisioned.

And then I felt it. My cock was pulled forward, and a soft, cool, moist, slightly rough object rubbed against the very tip. It was her tongue, which she used to lick up my precim. My heart rate went through the roof.

Wow. Alice didn't normally do that. She didn't particularly like the taste of precum.

Now I read somewhere that women tend to be a lot more adventurous at glory holes, doing things they wouldn't normally do. It has something to do with the anonymity and the perceived detachment of the penis from the person, so I was right to expect some extra kinky behaviour. But this was taking it to the next level.

By this pint my cock was rock hard and pointing straight up. She gave it a long, slow suck from the base to the tip. Then she started again, this time starting all the way down by my balls and sliding her moist tongue slowly upwards. I could feel her warm breath on my member as she did so.

I let felt so good! It took all of my self control to keep from blowing my load.

Suddenly, I felt her lips wrapping around the upper half of my cock. Soft, moist lips slid up and down my hard cock, taking in more and more of my length with each downward motion.

All the time, her delicious little tongue kept spinning around my shaft, giving me pleasurable sensations that were so good that I cannot explain.

I moaned and pressed myself even harder against the partition.

Eventually she pushed down so hard I felt my cock penetrating the depths of her throat and I felt the pressure of her chin against my balls. She was deep throating me!

Alice had never deep throated me before, and I was so glad to have conjured up this idea. I had never dreamed it would be so good.

I knew well that I wouldn't last long, not with an onslaught like that.. She began to suck my cock passionately and with a devotion i had never experienced before, up and down, pausing every now and then to lick my head and pee hole, and then resuming the sucking - down, down until she deep throated me. All the time, her fingers gently caressed my scrotum.

Oddly, I could not shake off the feeling that it wasn't Alice, but someone else who was sucking me.

It wasn't long before I started to feel my balls tightening up, my cock getting harder, and an explosive orgasmic pressure starting to build up deep within my body. I knew I was close.

Slowly, slowly, the pressure rose towards the surface and I was close to my point of no return. She sensed it, and in response tightened her lips around my cock, using her fingers to gently stroke the base.

Oh. My. Gad. I knew what was coming, and that finally flipped my top. I exploded.

I came with such intensity I thought the tip of my cock would explode. My butt cheeks tightened, my ears throbbed, my eyes closed shut and my hips thrust forward. I came, and came and came directly into her eager mouth.

This was the first time Alice had let me come in her mouth!

My orgasm lasted for what seemed like hours, and all the time she kept her mouth firmly put and continued to gently stroke the base of my cock and my scrotum.

Eventually I stopped cumming. Still, her mouth remained firmly wrapped around my cock, as if she were hoping there'd be more sperm for her.

Slowly, my penis became limp in her mouth and only once it was completely limp, did she slowly slide her lips off, careful not to spill any of my precious seed.

I couldn't tell what she did with the mouthful of cum, but I was pretty sure she swallowed it.

She placed a gentle kiss on my cock head before pulling away and then exiting the shower.

It was the most intense orgasm of my life.

Eventually, I replaced the wood panel, wrapped myself in a towel, and exited the shower too.

What I saw next, at once shocked and confused me. There, twenty feet away, was Alice, walking towards the shower stalls with her towel and shower bag in hand.

What the hell?

When I asked where she was going, she simply answered that just as she was about to enter the other shower stall at the same time as me, she realised she had forgotten her shampoo and went back to the tent to fetch it. When she returned, the stall was already occupied, so she went back to our tent to wait.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart," she said. "I know you had something planned. Maybe tomorrow?"

"No sweat, babe," I replied distractedly, trying to make sense of what just happened. If it wasn't Alice who sucked me off in the shower stall, then who?

Was it one of the other women?

I did see each of the other women at the campsite in the days that followed, and even greeted them, but each behaved perfectly naturally, giving no indication of having any knowledge of what had happened in the shower.

To this day the question still lingers in my mind. Who sucked me off in the shower?

Aeiou5678
Aeiou5678
39 Followers