Who Turned Out Whom?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrilled to look at him in the mirror, my hands cupping his delectable hindquarters as they pistoned over and over into me.

"Maybe," I said, not able to help myself from hazarding a risky little suggestion, "It would feel more real for you if we kiss while we do it," I said.

"Yeah," he said, now leaning down and kissing me on the mouth, his eyes still closed. His lips were electric, his mouth hungry. I couldn't believe what passion he had in him. I kissed him back and kept a tight hold of his butt as he continued fucking me with even quicker movements.

He was leaning so close now that my own cock was rubbing deliciously back and forth in the narrow central ridge of his abs. I was literally fucking his muscles. That combined with his seemingly incredible precision in finding my prostate with his divining rod made me feel like an orgasm was building inside me, imminently to explode to the surface.

I couldn't help now but grab my own cock and start jerking it quickly as he fucked me, lubed by the prodigious precum he had milked out of me with his impressive cocksmanship. His eyes were still closed and he was still pressing his lips against mine, and I knew he must be able to feel the rapid movement of my hand on my cock as I slid it against his shredded belly.

My breathing quickened, "I'm gonna come," I whispered, "Make me cum."

And then, to my disbelief, he lifted me up off the bed, embraced me in his huge arms and said, "Oh yeah, you want to cum?"

"Yes, make me cum!" I answered, jerking off as he held me up, impaling me on his impossibly stiff fuck organ.

His eyes were open now, and it seemed like he was really enjoying it. Our eyes met and I could tell that the pleasure in my face was feeding his own intensity.

"I'm cumming!" I practically shouted, unable to control myself, and began to spew hot cum all over his straining abs.

"Me too!" he yelled, as he pushed me back down onto the bed. I continued to shoot off on him as I could feel my inner depths showered in an explosion of thick goo that he drove into me even deeper than before.

My own subsiding orgasm felt like it was somehow opening me up for him, and he felt it too — allowing himself to push into me to the hilt, his heavy balls resting against my tailbone.

Now he kissed me again, our muscular torsos pressed together, sliding back and forth greased by my own cum. He groaned in that voice I had delighted in so many times before as he gave his last, involuntary thrusts filing me up with his seed. I held onto his glorious backside, pulling him into me until the last paroxysm had subsided.

As he grunted with the spasms, he looked down at me and laughed, "Wow, didn't think this would happen when I woke up this morning!" he said, his sweat dripping down onto me.

I could barely respond and just laughed as well, smiling a blissed out grin up at him.

He leaned back and eased himself out of me (a move that took a surprisingly looong time), stood up, then lay down on his back beside me.

"Fuck, that was good," he said, sort of smacking my thigh in a convivial way - just two buds.

I lay there, breathing heavily, unbelieving.

Then a chirp sounded from his cellphone on his bedside table. He leaned over and checked it.

"Oh wow - Alma's coming back tonight!" he said, happiness in his voice.

Quickly, he became a bit flustered, "Fuck, you've gotta get out of here!" he said, hustling me out.

"OK Chris," I said, in a daze of pleasure. "Sounds good."

I found he was pushing me out the door now, into the living room.

"Thanks again, man," he said as I left. And our eyes locked. "Really," he said, "It was fun.

I nodded, "Uh, no problem," I responded, still completely incredulous.

Had that really just happened?

Whatever, first thing's first — I had to clean up before Alma gets home! I grabbed my clothes and brought them into my room so as not to leave any evidence, then lay down in bed.

I knew that I had a lot to think about — like was Chris gay? I mean, he sure seemed to enjoy himself. My mind flashed back to his hot mouth on mine as he drove his unreal appendage into me.

A sudden thought came into my head that maybe we could do this again tomorrow. And every day. But then I remembered that Alma was coming home and my heart sank.

But I could think about that in the morning. For now, I just luxuriated in the profound pleasure that I had just experienced and lay there, going back over each moment of deliciousness, trying to commit it to my memory.

I must have drifted off for a little while, but I awoke when I heard Alma enter, the door creaking open followed by their exclamations of enjoyment after having been apart for so long.

Only moments later I heard the familiar sounds that Chris and Alma had made before that had turned me on so much before, but now each squeak of the mattress, and enthusiastic exclamation from Alma was like a blade in my heart.

I pulled my pillow over my head trying to block them out, realizing that I was now being consumed by a strong feeling of jealousy. There was no way that bitch fucked Chris better than me, and I knew it. I could tell he'd never had an ass quite like mine.

What was I thinking? Things had to go back to normal. It was up to me to forget everything that happened. But how could I ever forget? I stared at the ceiling, listening to them fuck, and vowed that I would be back in Chris's bed again before the week was out. Whatever it took.