Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 06

Story Info
Average looking womanizer just wants to get rich.
5.7k words
4.59
22.9k
14

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe Avarege was not the most handsome of men, he was rather... average. At 181 centimetres he was moderately tall, his face was relatively plain, but he kept it clean shaven and overall well groomed to be attractive to women. Joe was of average build and relatively slim, but had a little belly which are so common among modern men. His head was bald but decently shaped; he made up for the lack of hair on his scalp by having a hairy body. He was not some metrosexual who would keep his chest shaven, but having a natural sweater on your skin could be irritating.

Despite any drawbacks of his appearance Joe was a womanizer and a successful one. He was a salesman by trade or as the professional term names it - a marketing representative; he was as good at selling products to customers, as he was at selling himself to the women. Joe's voice was an asset as well, low and sensual, it was often more important for picking up girls than the pickup lines themselves. His bed was empty only when he wanted it that way; he knew what to do with a woman there too, he had the skill, the size and knew how a proper foreplay should look like. Although Joe's size could be misleading, because he was a grower not a shower; when flaccid his penis looked average at best.

Joe's job offered him a relatively decent income, but he was a big spender, so more money was always welcome; he was also quite smart, could learn fast and had a broad general knowledge. So he though, why not try a high paying quiz?

"Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to Who Wanna Be a Bimbo! My name is Frank Trustworthy and tonight here with us is Joe. Hello, Joe."

"Hello, Frank."

"Do you wanna be a bimbo, Joe?"

"Not really, although there are some transformations that I wouldn't mind."

"So there is a little bimbo hidden inside of you, after all. Which ones?"

"Stuff like waist narrowing or hair extension. These aren't just for bimbos and as you can see I could benefit from them."

"Who knows, you might just get lucky. But first, draw the categories. There are seven rounds ahead of you, so you'll have twelve categories to choose from. Go ahead."

"Recognise Country, Bones, Art, German and Austrian Federal States, Russian History, Dogs, Czech Republic, Periodic Table, EU, Cold War, Phobias, Cities and Landmarks.

"How do you like them?"

"Not bad, I think I should manage."

"Which category for the first round?"

"Let's start with Recognise the Country."

Joe got shown a contour of a country and had to name it, the task was relatively easy, especially with four names to pick from. Egypt, Italy, Iceland - first three were easy, but the fourth one was some kind of island, or rather an archipelago that Joe had not seen before and could not recognize; his guessed Philippines was WRONG. The fifth one was tricky, but through a method of elimination Joe was left with Thailand and it was Correct.

"One incorrect answer means one transformation. Draw a card, Joe."

"Double face feminization."

"Do you like your transformation?"

"Not really, I'd prefer to keep my face the way it is. But I know that there are far worse transformations and I don't want to risk picking two of those."

"Seems reasonable. Into the chamber you go."

Joe had seen the show numerous times and more or less knew what to expect of his transformation, he was still moderately anxious about it though; he got into The Chamber and closed his eyes. Mere moments later the door opened and the man got out, the cameras were instantly focused on his face, so he could observe himself on the large screen. All he saw was a beautiful feminine face, Mr Avarege could still be spotted beneath the soft youthful features, but one had to look really closely. The cute girl on the screen looked surprisingly good with a bald head. The change was significant, but Joe was not overly upset, he was aware that looks were never his important feature and he should be able to easily adapt.

"How do you like your new face, Joe?"

"It's pretty. Maybe even too pretty for a bald overweight man" answered the man with a smile.

"You're not that fat, Joe" replied Frank "But since you think you're too pretty for a man, maybe now you'd like to become a bimbo?"

"Let's not take it too far."

"Let's take it to the second round then. Pick a category."

"European Union."

Which Nordic country is NOT a member of the EU? Norway. Correct. Which institution of the EU consists of heads of state or government of member countries? Ehh... European Commission? WRONG. The motto of the EU is? United in diversity. Correct. How many members does the European Commission have? 27. Correct. Which countries joined the European Communities in 1986? Hmm... Denmark and Austria? WRONG.

"Two mistakes this time, Joe. Draw two transformation cards."

"Bisexuality and Lips Enlargement."

"Do you like them?"

"No. I don't mind the lips, I guess my new face might even look better with them. But I don't want to be turned into a cocksucker. Oh, sorry for my language."

"But that would double your dating pool."

"My dating pool is large enough already. I want to discard it."

"Draw two new ones then."

"Body Hair Removal, Sexy Voice."

"Better?"

"The hair removal might be practical, but a sexy voice might be kinda silly. It should match my new face, but I'd still be a guy that talks like a chick."

"Be patient, Joe. There are still five rounds ahead of us, you might not remain a man until the end.

"Thanks, I guess."

"Into the Chamber!"

This time Joe was calmer when he entered the device, these were not exactly the transformations he desired the most and he was a bit upset that he would lose his sexy masculine voice, but it was not the end of the world. When he exited The Chamber not all of the changes to his body could be seen right away, although he himself felt the lack of body hair; losing a "sweater" does not go unnoticed. His lips were pretty, fuller and more shapely, they made his face even more beautiful, so there were no reasons to complain.

"Welcome back, Joe. How do you like your transformed self?"

"It's fine I guess... Ah!"

The voice that spoke to the microphone was still sexy, but this time it was feminine, moderately low and husky, but undeniably feminine.

"How does that impact your dating pool?" asked Frank with a smirk on his face.

"I'm not sure yet" replied Joe, listening carefully to the sound of his own voice "I think I'll be able to live with it as well."

"We're glad to hear it. I could ask you to remove your shirt, so we could admire the hair removal transformation as well, but I think we'll wait with that. Maybe some other transformations will come soon that would make your striptease more attractive" Frank finished the sentence with a wink.

"Hey! You said yourself that I wasn't fat" replied Joe with a grin.

"Which category for round number three?"

"German and Austrian Federal States."

This category was similar to the first one, only Joe had to recognize not sovereign countries, but German-speaking states. They were either easy in themselves or made that way thanks to the possible four answers. Joe correctly recognized Berlin, Bremen, Schleswig-Holstein and Baden-Württemberg. The fifth one was tricky, because it had two possible Saxony's as answers; Joe picked the plain Saxony and it turned out to be WRONG. All the answers were given in his new sexy voice and it seems that he was enjoying the sound of it himself.

"One incorrect answer again. Draw a card, Joe."

"Sex Change. Crap!"

"Still don't want to be a c-sucker?" asked Frank with a smirk.

"Nope. I want to discard it, I prefer to keep my co... penis."

"In that case draw two new cards."

"Hair extension and Waist Narrowing. HA! Now, who's the lucky one?" said Joe with a wide grin.

"That's what you came here for?"

"Yeah! That and the money, of course."

"Into the Chamber you go, Mr. Luck."

Any anxiety on Joe's part was replaced by anticipation. Discarding a transformation was always risky, that was why he had kept the face feminization in the first round. One could always draw mental drain instead and be screwed. But this one time Joe was really lucky, he had drawn the very two transformations that he actually wanted to undergo. He closed his eyes and waited impatiently; he had to curl his palms into fists so as not to scratch the itching head when the hair was growing, but that only caused more joy.

When Joe got out of The Chamber the pretty girl looking from the large screen was no longer bald, instead she had a cute pixie haircut of lovely auburn hair, it fit her just as well; it seemed that every hairstyle would go well with her face. Or rather HIS face, he was still a man, a slim man at that; the small belly was completely gone, there were no abs to replace it, but being simply slender was good enough.

"Do you like your transformed body, Joe?"

"Oh yeah! I got bald in my early twenties and I forgot how it feels to have hair on my head. This feels good too" he clapped his flat belly lightly.

"We're glad to see that our contestant is happy. I bet you're now more eager to go to round number four."

"You're totally right! Let's stay in central Europe - Czech Republic."

After a decision of Czech and Slovak politicians, Czechoslovakia was peacefully dissolved on 1 January (dividing federal assets in the approximate population ratio of 2 to 1). Which year did it happen? Hmm... early nineties, so 1993 maybe? Correct. Which of the following is NOT a loanword from the Czech language? Howitzer sounds kinda German. WRONG. The Little Entente (existing between 1921 - 1938) was a military alliance of three countries backed by France. The members were: Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia and Romania. Correct. The second largest Czech city is? I have no idea. Plzeň? WRONG. Czech language belongs to the family of? That's easy, Slavic languages. Correct.

"Another two mistakes, Joe. Draw two transformation cards."

"Height reduction, Fetish: Oral Sex. Hey! Why are you trying to turn me into a cocksucker?!"

"That fetish applies to vaginas as well as to penises."

"Sure it does, but whenever I watched this show, everyone who got it ended up sucking... penises. I want to discard it."

"As you wish. Draw two new cards then."

"Butt Expansion and High Heels. Eh."

"The high heels will more than make up for the loss of height."

"Yeah, right. And they'll make my thick ass look better too."

"So you like your transitions after all?"

"I guess I can live with them. Even though I might look kinda silly in high heels."

"Don't worry. You might get a skirt to match them soon, there are still three rounds ahead of us. Into The Chamber!"

This time anticipation was replaced by resignation, Joe had gotten what he wanted, so it was only fair that he ran out of luck. Well, that was how the Bimbo quiz worked and he was aware of that when he applied for the show. The growing hips and buttocks felt similar to the narrowing waist, but did not bring equal joy. The new heels on his feet were even more noticeable, because they changed the whole balance of his body. He ended up being 176 centimetres tall, but it was enhanced by patent high heels.

When the man left the device and noticed himself on the screen, he was relieved to see that he did not look like a freak. The thirteen centimetre tall heels did not exactly fit with his male suit, but Joe felt that his clients would not mind that misfit. Despite losing a few centimetres of height, Joe actually felt taller thanks to the heels, so maybe Frank was right after all. The wider hips and fuller buttocks gave an overall more feminine look to his figure, but again nothing outrageous. Tears caused by all these changes could be easily wiped off with the prize that Joe still hoped to win.

"You're becoming a sexier bimbo with each passing round, Joe."

"Thanks, I guess. But I'd rather stop it here."

"Are you sure? I think that a skirt and a pair of breasts would make you look even better. I'm confident that the audience agrees" a cheer confirmed Frank's words "a name change might also be in place. Such a pretty girl shouldn't be called Joe."

"I'm glad you're not picking my transformations, Frank."

"I'm not picking your categories either."

"Cold War."

On 4 April 1949 Western countries signed a new defensive agreement. It's mission was informally summed as keeping the Soviet Union out, the Americans in, and the Germans down. North Atlantic Treaty. Correct. The military term Broken Arrow refers to? Compromised spy operation. WRONG. In 1953 USA orchestrated a coup against democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh (after he sought to nationalize the oil industry) in favour of strengthening the monarchical rule of Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi in? Iran. Correct. The conflict between communist MPLA and anti-communist UNITA began immediately after gaining independence from Portugal in 1975. MPLA was supported by the Soviet Union and Cuba while UNITA gained the support of the USA and South Africa. The conflict eventually won by MPLA with interludes lasted till 2002 with an estimate of half-million casualties. Which war was it? Joe was not an expert on Africa, but he knew that from proposed answers only one was a former Portuguese colony. Angolan Civil War. Correct. The new leader of Soviet Union Nikita Khrushchev in his 1956 secret speech shocked the 20th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union when he said what? Maybe Provided realistic evaluation of possible nuclear war with the USA? WRONG.

"Another two wrong answers. The chances of you becoming the bimbo that we hope you'll become, are growing. Draw two cards."

"Feminization of Clothes and Submissiveness. You must've been cheating, Frank! It was you who talked about the skirts."

"I was talking about it, everyone was thinking about it, but it was YOU who drew the card. Would you like to discard feminization?"

"No no! I guess I'll have to live with the skirts..."

"... and bras."

"Yeah, that too. But I don't want the submissiveness trait. It's completely incompatible with my job. I want to discard that one."

"Then draw two new cards."

"Double Hair Extension, Double Waist Narrowing. HA! Lady Luck has returned!"

"Do you still think that I'm fixing the cards?" asked Frank with a wink.

"You just might. At this moment I don't care. I'll deal with the skirt, if I can have long hair!"

"Like a proper bimbo...."

"Whatever."

Without further prompt Joe marched towards The Chamber. He felt slender enough already, but being even slimmer was not a bad thing, he could enjoy that. But having actually long hair? That would be AWESOME! The feminine clothes on the other hand... they could be a nuisance, but oh well. At least they should look rather well on his newly widened hips and extra-slim waist. The transformation process lasted longer this time and was more noticeable even with closed eyes, not only Joe's trousers changed into a skirt, also his socks changed to stockings, the white shirt became a feminine blouse and a push-up bra appeared underneath it. The man tolerated all the changes mostly because he was preoccupied with his growing hair, he simply could not wait to be able to finally open up his eyes and see the long hair on the screen.

When the transformation process finally ended and the door to The Chamber opened Joe almost stormed out and looked at the monitor. As he marveled at the neck-long auburn hair he began to play with them; combined with his cute face it all looked really adorable.

"I see that you really like your new self, Joe," commented Frank with a friendly smile on his face.

"I... yeah, sure. They're amazing!" the contestant replied, still holding the hair in his hand.

Joe did not even take a closer look at the rest of himself, now interrupted by Frank he finally did; he was amazed how well all of the changes fit together. His shoulders were not overly broad for a man, but combined with the corset-thin waist and round girly hips they created a feminine proportionate figure, with a slightly athletic touch to it. All the altered clothes were tailored perfectly to his new shape, so they perfectly enhanced the femininity; even the lack of breasts was not so apparent because the push-up bra created a really plausible illusion. The skirt reached the knee and the outfit overall was rather classy, with the high heels adding sexiness to it without subtracting the class; it was something that a female marketing representative could wear.

"How about you give us a little show, Joe" Frank interrupted the self-admiration "and walk back and forth on the stage. I'm sure you'd like to know how comfortable you can feel in your new clothes as well."

"Oh, sure. Why not."

Joe was a regular spectator of the show, so he knew that the high heels transformation also added a bit of model-catwalk skill, but it was one thing to be aware of that fact and another to experience it personally. His first steps were uncertain in his own head, but in reality looked just fine; they were not too long, because of the tightness of the skirt, but combined with the height of the heels, it caused his widened hips to sway sexily to the sides. Joe walked to the end of the stage and back, he returned glad with himself and the seemingly plain effort; the applause he received from the audience made him even happier.

"We're glad to see that you're enjoying your transformations, Joe. Ready for round number six?"

"I think so, yes."

"Pick a category."

"Cities and Landmarks be it."

This category was somewhat similar to the countries recognition one, but instead of contours Joe received photos of landmarks from certain places and had to recognize the name of the city. Some were pretty obvious like the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin or the United States Capitol in Washington, D.C. which Joe recognized Correctly. The Triumphal Arch in Paris was only slightly less obvious, but only because most people would expect to see the Eiffel Tower from that city, but the contestant recognized that one Correctly as well. He had a harder time with a building that turned out to be The State Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg, but through a method of elimination he gave a Correct answer as well. Joe had no idea what place was in the last photography and his guess turned out to be WRONG.

"Just one incorrect answer this time, Joe. Draw one card."

"Double Mental Drain. Oh no no no! Discard. Discard!"

"I take it that you don't want to be a completely ditzy bimbo."

"Not at all. I have quite a few points already and I want to turn them into money in the final round, transformations or not. This is the sure way to get rid of any chances."

"Draw two new cards then."

"Fetish: Chastity and Lust Induction. This doesn't sound good..."

"On the contrary. This is the best combination! Into the Chamber."

The anxiety had returned to Joe when he entered the dreadful device for the sixth time. He had seen the people who drew the lust transformation or some of the fetish ones, these were huge steps towards bimbofication and the contestant feared how much they would impact him and his future life. Neither was nearly as bad as mental drain, especially double, but still they could be something a lot more impactful than even feminine face or clothes. Joe closed his eyes and sensed the hotness growing in his crotch, but before his penis could get erect it got magically locked inside of a tight cage; it still tried to grow, but its efforts were in vain. The contestant opened his eyes and stepped out of The Chamber.

The only visible change in his person were reddened cheeks and it was not makeup, the arousal he felt was clearly visible on his face.

"How do you feel, Joe? It seems that you're enjoying your new... passion."

12