Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... ehm... it's not as uncomfortable as I had feared, but... well... kinda restrictive."

"But you wouldn't want to take it off, would you?"

"I..." Joe hesitated.

He wanted, no CRAVED to fuck a woman right there and then; he was horny and he simply needed to let off the steam. But at the same time he enjoyed the feeling of helplessness, the frustration of unfulfillment. It was a weird contradicting feeling, almost impossible to explain with words, even harder when one was so aroused.

"... I don't know" eventually finished the contestant.

"You're wearing the lightest, most comfortable, but also the toughest chastity device ever invented. It's extra-hygienic and self-cleaning, if you bathe regularly that is. It's also perfectly tailored to your size, so your penis won't get damaged, but also will not be able to get even a tiny bit erect. Isn't it wonderful?"

"Yes!" answered Joe before he could think about it "ehm, but... no. I mean..."

"I believe the audience knows how you feel and we understand that certain feelings might be hard to explain with words. But before we proceed, would you be so kind and show us your cage?"

Joe was not too eager to exhibit himself like that, but it was customary to gratify the host's requests. He slowly unzipped the skirt and pushed it down his thighs, it was tight enough that it did not fall to his ankles right away. The panties he wore underneath were black, lacy and sexy, but not bimbo-ish. The chastity cage underneath them matched their colour, thanks for small favors, at least it was not pink. Joe pulled down the panties slightly to expose the cage and the camera instantly focused on it; the audience cheered. It was humiliating, especially since the chastity looked really small. Joe was proud of his large penis, but it was not something that could be observed while it was flaccid.

"Thank you, Joe. That's a lovely sight. You can put your clothes back on. I'm sure you'll be able to find a keyholder soon, until then we'll keep the key for you at our studio."

"The key?"

"Of course! Chastity would be pointless, if you had the option to unlock yourself, wouldn't it? Ready for the seventh round?"

"I think so. Maybe Phobias...."

Erotophobia is the fear of? Sounds like something erotic-related, so maybe Sexual love or sexual abuse? Correct. Cynophobia. Joe had to guess and answered Dogs which turned out to be Correct. But all three of his following answers, Snakes to Algophobia, Bees to Myrmecophobia and Dreams to Ailurophobia, turned out to be WRONG.

"This was your worst round, Joe. Three incorrect answers mean three transformation cards to draw."

"Butt Expansion, Name Change: Kelly, Bisexuality. But we had this one already!"

"So we had the butt expansion, there can be more than one of each transformation card."

"What if I had not discarded it the first time?"

"It would've gotten removed from the pool."

"So you're admitting that it is rigged!"

"Not in the way you're suggesting. Do you want to discard any of the transformations?"

"Yes, bisexuality. I got rid of it the first time and I'm going to be consistent."

"That's a valued virtue. Draw two new cards."

"Fetish: Anal Sex, Double Breast Expansion. Oh crap..."

"Now, that's what I call a lucky finish! I'm sure that your new fetish will fit perfectly with the previous one. And I haven't mentioned how much I love your new name. I'm sure that the audience can't wait until you get out of The Chamber. In you go!"

This time the physical transformations were just as significant than the mental ones, but a lot more noticeable. Joe could feel as his hips and buttocks expanded and a pair of firm D cup breasts grew on his chest. His new fetish also came with a physical addition, a large anal plug appeared in his anus; the feeling was a complete novelty, but surprisingly it did not feel uncomfortable, it could have even been called somewhat pleasurable.

"Welcome back, Kelly," exclaimed Frank with a grin .

"Ah, Kelly" the contestant mumbled "my name is Kelly" she continued in her thoughts "and apparently I won't have to get used to it, weird."

"You're looking sexier than ever" the host went on "don't you agree?"

"Yes... I think I do."

Kelly observed her new body on the screen, the cameraman did a perfect job exhibiting her large breasts and full hips; the clothes had adapted as well and were rather tight, but remained classy and did not expose too much skin. This was the type of woman that Joe had loved the most, so did Kelly, because apparently her taste remained unaltered, but it was something else to appreciate someone else's beauty, than to feel attracted to oneself.

"Weird" she thought to herself once again as the audience clapped in admiration.

"We have a custom in our show, Kelly" Frank interrupted her pondering "to make a little presentation when a contestant acquires a new interesting fetish. For your love of anal taking off just the skirt and panties would suffice, but since you have a new sexy body, I believe that it would only be fair, if you allowed the audience to admire it in full glory."

"I'm not sure..."

"Oh, come on, Kelly! Don't be a spoilsport. It's clear to us that you're having fun, let others share it with you as well."

"Well... I could."

"Trust me, you won't regret it."

That was the most common lie that Frank always repeated, or rather half-truth. The transformed contestants tended to regret the public humiliation, but usually enjoyed it as well.

Kelly unbuttoned her blouse and handed it to Frank, then she unzipped the skirt, pulled it down and stepped out of it; the host took that item as well. For a second Kelly stood motionless, her sexy hourglass figure was perfectly proportionate and covered in nothing but black lacy lingerie, her light skin was smooth and hairless. After a short moment of hesitation she commenced to take off the rest of her clothes; she released her D-cup breasts from the bra, they looked so firm and fresh, and did not sag in the least. Taking off the panties again revealed the little chastity cage, but it did not really look like a sign of masculinity and thus did not spoil the overall feminine appearance; it even felt kind of cute.

"Keep the stockings and heels on, Kelly," said Frank.

As the host spoke, the assistants entered the stage, two men were pulling a swing and a woman walked behind them. She was an archetypical bimbo, was dressed in nothing but sixteen centimetre tall stiletto heels and fishnet stockings; around her waist she wore a strapon with a huge dildo attached to it. The men immobilized the swing and helped Kelly mount it, she was lying on her back, it rested on a wide leather seat, her legs were spread wide, arms were outstretched to the side, ankles and wrists rested in straps; the position was comfortable and vulnerable.

"Do your job, Karen" commended Frank "show Kelly the new better way of obtaining pleasure."

The bimbo assistant proceeded with enthusiasm, she generously lubricated her toy, then applied the lube to the contestant's anus. Frank continued to talk:

"You don't have to worry about the size of the dildo, Kelly. Not only is Karen an expert at handling it, your anus has also been transformed to be tight but amazingly flexible. It'll also be tough and resilient, so there'd be no risk of any abrasions, even if Karen had not applied so much lubricant."

By the time he finished the assistant was ready and had already placed the tip of the dildo by Kelly's anus, she carefully pushed it in, the contestant's ass gave way easily and the toy slid in smoothly. Kelly groaned loudly as her back door was being stretched beyond anything she had ever experienced, it was clearly a pleasurable moan, she had never been on the receiving end of anal sex and had not expected that losing this particular virginity could feel so good; even if the circumstances were rather peculiar. When the entire dildo hid inside of the contestant's anus, Karen withdrew it, then immediately pushed it back in, quicker this time; she swiftly reached her desired pace and was soon pounding Kelly's ass hard and fast. The contestant was moaning and crying out with the unexpected pleasure, her sexy feminine voice seemed to be made specifically for that task.

Karen worked her hips back and forth, and Kelly swung in the swing, they were in perfect rhythm, with the contestant's noises creating the audio background. It lasted for over fifteen minutes, when suddenly Kelly hung her head back and issued a louder high-pitched cry, her locked cock started to shoot its load; the audience began to cheer. The volume of semen was impressive, although the pressure at which it was being shot was not big, as it used to be in case of erect penises. Some seed landed on Karen's underbelly, some on the dildo, a bit landed on Kelly's legs and crotch, and the rest dripped onto the floor. Only when the contestant's orgasm ended, the assistant stopped the pounding and finally withdrew the toy; the cheering of the audience ended. Kelly was breathing heavily and needed some time to regain her composure, Karen used that time to clean up the contestant, she then helped her get off the swing and put her lingerie back on.

"I think that you don't need the rest of the clothes," Frank finally spoke, "you seem pretty hot and an additional layer of clothing could cloud your thinking for the final round."

"So far you managed to give twenty three correct answers and thus gathered 1150000 points. Now it's the time to try and turn them into money in our Final Round. Ready?"

"I hope so..." replied Kelly, still slightly confused after the intense climax.

"Draw five categories."

"Roman Provinces, Barbie, Animal Taxonomy, Hydrocarbons, Dinosaurs."

"Do you like them?"

"Not really. I don't feel too comfortable with either of them."

"You can pick one, two or three and spread the points between them."

"Two seem the least bad. I'll split the points in half between Roman Provinces and Dinosaurs."

"As you wish."

The province of Pannonia was mostly located at the place of which modern day country? Kelly was not sure about the answer, but through a method of elimination she was left with Hungary and it was Correct. In the picture is a skeleton of which dinosaur? The shape looked familiar and it surely was not a Tyrannosaurus, Kelly guessed Stegosaurus and it turned out to be Correct.

"Congratulations, Kelly! You've managed to turn all your 1150000 point into money and thus won 1150000 Euro! You've been transformed eighteen times and ended up as a sexy yet classy bimbo, if I may say so."

EPILOGUE

Legally Kelly remained a man, but apart from her locked penis there was nothing masculine left in her appearance. For practical reasons she decided to legally change her sex, she contacted Who Wanna Be a Bimbo and asked, if they were willing to help. The management agreed to take care of all the necessary paper and legal work, if on her part she would agree to film a promo clip for them exhibiting her anal fetish; they made a deal. The last name "Avarege" did not seem to fit her either, so ultimately she became Kelly Awesome.

The clip was longer than the presentation during the show. Kelly got fucked by not one assistant with a huge strapon, but three of them, Karen was among the trio. They had sex in various positions and also used magic wand vibrators on Kelly's locked penis; never in her life had she been stimulated so intensely, nor was she ever so horny. She came three times during the one hour long scene; she did not regret a single minute. The video was a hit and bolstered the contestant's newly acquired fame, even if all of it was ultimately short-lived.

Kelly returned to her old work, she might have won a lot of money, but she still needed a steady source of income. She was afraid that her newly acquired lust would be an obstacle, but it turned out that she became even more successful in her work. She always wore to work the chastity and an anal plug, but contrary to the rumors she did not have sex with men in order to persuade them to sign a deal; anal fetish and chasity had not changed her preference for women.

Finding lovers became significantly harder, after all there are not too many women who are interested in a transsexual with an anal sex fetish, who is locked in a chastity cage; being gorgeous helped but only so much. Kelly managed to get her ass pounded by a woman with a strapon more or less regularly, but it was not nearly as often as she would like to; she still played with her new expansive collection of sex-toys everyday. Everything changed when two months after the show she met Kendra, a mature drop dead gorgeous manager who was also an amateur dominatrix. The cute Kelly Awesome was exactly whom Kendra had dreamed about, she not only became her Mistress and keyholder, but soon also her wife. Kelly could finally be pounded by a dildo, and a lot more, on a daily basis by a beloved person. Who Wanna Be a Bimbo had another happy ending.

12