Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 10

Story Info
Karen participates in the show for the second time.
9.8k words
4.54
13.6k
8

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before reading this story I suggest that you read "Who Wanna Be a Bimbo 3" and "A Day in Life of a Bimbo 3", because it is a direct follow-up to these two.

--------------------------------------------

It has been almost fifteen years since Karen Bossy first participated in Who Wanna Be a Bimbo. Now she barely remembered her initial reluctance to the transformations and how she had been humiliated on the stage. The transformations turned out to be a blessing and a tool which she had used to achieve incredible success. Karen was now forty-seven years old and had only recently stepped down as CEO of a large company, a position which she had held for thirteen years. She did not consider herself old yet, but she was already feeling the effects age had had on her; she stayed in an exemplary shape, but one could not stop the time. The only way to reverse the ageing was to once again try the method that had brought her so much success - participate in the Who Wanna Be a Bimbo quiz.

Many ageing women wanted to be young again and tried using the show's Chamber to achieve that, so in this aspect Karen was not unique. But she needed to somehow cover the fact that she already WAS a bimbo, otherwise the directors of the show might not consider her participation as attractive to the viewers. This was not exactly easy, because Karen's lifestyle had only reinforced her transformations, so looking and behaving normally required significant effort on her part. Fortunately the former CEO was intelligent, resourceful and determined, so ultimately she succeeded and became a participant of the show for the second time in her life. Of course she still needed to prepare for the quiz itself, she had no intentions of becoming a mindless sex-toy; she might have been a slut, but she still valued her intellect.

Since Karen was unemployed she had all the time she needed to study the general knowledge necessary for the quiz. Just like a certain young female participant a long time ago she intended to give incorrect answers on purpose and hope that she would draw the Age Regression eventually. Who Wanna Be a Bimbo was a game of knowledge AND probability, so a certain amount of luck was necessary; Karen did not like putting her future in the hands of fate, but in this case she had no choice.

Looking normal had to begin with a moderately modest outfit. Karen did not need to dress like a nun, but could not look as if she had undergone the Slutification transformation already; that required a certain form of mental discipline. She could obviously wear pantyhose to satiate her nylon fetish, on top of them she had a knee-long skirt. Karen's inner exhibitionist could be temporarily pacified by the opportunity of being stripped on the scene; it was more fun when you had more to take off, right? Her top was tight, but covered her breasts and back completely, the sleeves were see through, but there was nothing extravagant about that. The woman was tempted to wear an anal plug, but feared it might become exposed; again she managed to convince herself that there was a significant chance of being ass-fucked during the show. High heels were not a problem, she had been a fan of them even before her first participation in the quiz. Another fetish of hers, jewellery, also needed to be toned down, wearing a 'fuck me' collar would be a dead giveaway; she managed to settle on regular jewellery, just a bit more of it, all gold and diamonds, because she did not need to conceal her wealth.

"Second youth, here I come," Karen said to herself admiring her own reflection in the mirror.

"Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen! My name is Frank Trustworthy, welcome to Who Wanna Be a Bimbo," the host looked and sounded as energised and ageless as he always did, "today with me is Karen. Do you wanna be a bimbo, Karen?"

"I wouldn't mind a few transformations," the contestant answered carefully.

"That's what our audience likes to hear!" Frank replied enthusiastically, "do you have any favourites?"

"Age regression is definitely on the top of the list. But I wouldn't mind things like waist narrowing or facial feminisation either. Some mental transformation to spice up my sex life could be interesting as well."

"Are you dissatisfied with your current sex life?" the host inquired for the sake of the audience's amusement.

"Not at all!" Karen replied, "but I'm certain it could always be better."

"I have no doubts about that. Are you in for the money as well?" Frank asked, but sounded as if he knew the answer already. The contestant's outfit and jewellery were clearly expensive.

"No, I have enough money already. I'll give the entire prize to charity."

The audience reacted with a loud applause, the host joined them too. When the clapping stopped he said:

"So let's hope that you give enough correct answers, so you can help the orphans, but also enough wrong ones, so you'll be turned into a proper bimbo. But first let's draw the categories."

"Egyptian Mythology, Mountains, The Second Best, Trains, Boats and Planes, Solar System, Food, Flags of Americas, Africa: Places Of Interest, Recognise Animal Species, French Overseas Regions and Territories, Computers, Coffee."

"What do you think of them?"

"They're bearable. I should be able to pick seven categories which are easy enough."

"You don't want them to be too easy though, right?" the host asked with a wink.

"Fair point," Karen replied with a smile.

"Which category for the first round?"

"Food."

What is the most essential vegetable in Eastern European soup borscht? Beetroot. Correct. Marzipan is a confection consisting primarily of sugar, honey, and what other ingredient? Almonds. Correct. Pavlova is an Australian or New Zealand dessert named after Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova. What does the base consist of? Meringue. Correct. Which of the following is an important ingredient of the famous Viennese chocolate cake Sachertorte? Apricot jam. Correct. Nori used in Japanese cuisine is a type of which product? Karen knew the correct answer, but stuck to her plan and picked the incorrect one on purpose. Fish. WRONG.

"One mistake, Karen. Draw one transformation card."

"Hair Colour: Red."

"What do you think?"

"I wouldn't mind being a redhead, but I think it's also somewhat boring. Not the colour, but the transformation, it could be something more interesting. I'm going to take a risk and discard it."

"Draw two new cards then."

"Breast Enhancement and Breast Perkiness."

"What a combo!" Frank exclaimed with a grin, "you need to know that we had altered the Breast Enhancement transformation. It now increases the breasts by only one cup size, but the probability of drawing either it or Double Breast Enhancement has been increased."

"Sounds good to me. I was satisfied with my breasts, but E-cups should be just as good. Especially if they're going to become firmer."

"We're glad you like it. Into The Chamber you go."

When Karen had first participated in the quiz she dreaded entering the device, now she was excited. The two transformations were more than decent, especially the perkiness should negate the effects of ageing and gravity, at least in that region of her body. The contestant entered The Chamber, closed her eyes and stood motionlessly; soon she could feel her chest tingling, followed by swelling and lifting of her breasts. The whole process was soon over, the door opened and Karen stepped out. Both her bra and the white blouse she was wearing had also been altered to accommodate the enlarged breasts; although they felt a bit tighter. Karen could see her improved breasts on the screen, her inner exhibitionist craved to show them off to the audience, but that would deconspire her too quickly. She fought to suppress the urges when unexpectedly Frank came to her rescue.

"You look even sexier than before, Karen," the host said.

"Thank you."

"Would you like to make the audience happy?" his tone suggested that he knew more than he was telling.

"Of course," the contestant replied eagerly, "that's one of the reasons I'm here."

"That's the spirit! So how about you flaunt your new breasts more freely and remove the clothes covering them?"

"I... think I could do that," Karen tried to not sound too enthusiastic, but her act was unnecessary.

As soon as she answered the host's question the audience erupted with a loud cheer. Karen did not wait and began to unbutton her blouse, mimicking a striptease; the first layer of clothes was soon off and the bra almost immediately followed suit. The audience cheered even louder, which prompted the contestant to play with her breasts. She was genuinely happy for the modifications herself, not so much because of the size, but because of the firmness; plus her inner exhibitionist was now satisfied.

"Thank you, Karen," Frank said when the cheers had died down, "that was an amazing short spectacle. Just a reminder, that not only your gorgeous breasts had been enhanced, so was your back. Not only they won't sag, they won't cause any backaches either."

"I'm really glad that I got these."

"So are we. Ready for round two?"

"Yes," Karen replied enthusiastically, "Coffee."

The contestant performed the second round topless, it was arousing, but not as distracting as the urge to strip would have been; Karen was able to properly focus on the quiz.

Orange Mocha Frappuccino is tragically featured in which comedy? Zoolander. Correct. Caffè Americano, the style of coffee prepared by adding hot water to espresso, originated in which country? Italy. Correct. Which of the following coffees is chocolate flavoured? Caffè Mocha. Correct. Which country produces the most coffee in the world (2 652 000 metric tons in 2019)? Brazil. Correct. The coffee brewing device invented in 1929, also referred to as cafetière, is most commonly known under the what name? Again Karen picked the incorrect answer on purpose despite knowing the right one. Italian Press. WRONG.

"One mistake again, Karen. Draw one transformation card."

"Tattoo."

"Do you like it?"

"No, not really. Tattoos give me the impression of the skin being dirty and I could always get one on my own. There are many more interesting transformations out there. I want to discard it."

"I'm certain that the audience approves of you having more transformations. Draw two new cards then."

"High Heels, Hair Colour: Platinum Blonde."

"Better?"

"I'm not going to complain. I've been a huge fan of high heels my entire life, so this transformation shouldn't change much. I'd also been a natural blonde, but my hair darkened with time so now I have to bleach it."

"You won't have to bleach it ever again and you'll most likely have brighter hair than you used to have in your youth. The High Heels won't be so meaningless either, your muscles and sinews will be altered as well, so you'll become even better adjusted to wearing heels."

"I like that!"

"Into The Chamber you go then!"

Karen could once again feel the gentle tingling, this time in her calves and on her head; she resisted the urge to scratch and waited patiently for the door to open. She could sense her thirteen centimetre tall heels getting even taller. Soon she was let out and could admire her altered self on the screen. Karen's hair had not only gotten lighter, it seemed that it was thicker as well. There was something special about the platinum hue which made her feel... glamour. The change to her heels was noticeable as well, they were now nineteen centimetre tall with a three centimetre platform. The contestant might have been a heels fan, but she wore similar ones on very rare occasions; now she felt in them as stable and comfortable as one would in slippers.

"Welcome back, Karen," the host said, "would you mind performing another short spectacle?"

"Sure! What kind?"

"Show the audience how proficient you are in walking in your new heels."

"With pleasure!"

The contestant put on her best model stride and walked across the stage, she was herself amazed how effortless it all felt. Her huge naked breasts bounced with every step and her inner exhibitionist was rejoicing; Karen felt sexy... and exposed, and she loved it! She crossed the stage twice and when she finally stopped the audience erupted with a loud cheer.

"Thank you, Karen," Frank said when the hall got reasonably quiet again, "you're incredibly hot already and that's barely the second round."

"Thank you. I'm doing my best to win and to entertain," she replied.

"We love that approach. Ready for Round Three?"

"Yes, Trains, Boats and Planes."

Karen was already becoming horny, but she could still control herself enough to be able to focus on the quiz.

Luxurious Orient Express connected which two cities? Paris and Constantinople. Correct. The first sustained and controlled heavier-than-air powered flight of the Wright brothers took place on the 17th of December of which year? 1903. Correct. The oldest underground railway system in continental Europe (opened 1896; pre-dated only by the London Underground) is located in which city? Budapest. Correct. Concorde, supersonic passenger airliner, entered service in which year? 1976. Correct. Low-cost airline Ryanair is based in which country? Answering this question incorrectly might look suspicious, because it was so obvious, but Karen decided to remain faithful to her plan and answered United Kingdom. WRONG.

"A single mistake again. Draw one transformation card."

"Submissiveness."

"Are you ready to take orders?" Frank asked with a wink.

"Not really. I value my independence and I still hope to get some of the rejuvenating transformations. I want to discard this one."

Karen was being honest, fifteen years ago she would have dreaded this transformation, but right now she simply preferred to get something better.

"Draw two new ones."

"Bisexuality and Facial Feminisation."

"Are these two better?"

"Facial feminisation definitely is, I hope it'll remove my emerging wrinkles. I don't mind bisexuality. While I prefer men, I also consider myself quite open-minded regarding relationships with women."

She remembered all the lesbian sex she had had when trying to persuade the board to make her the CEO, that had certainly made her more... flexible.

"In that case we'll open your mind even further. Enter The Chamber."

This time there was only one physical transformation and, while noticeable, it was also very subtle, just some tingling on the cheeks and it was all over. The door opened and the contestant stepped out, the cameras zoomed in onto her face. The changes were clearly visible, not only all wrinkles were gone, also Karen's sharp features had been softened, most importantly her jaw was no longer so prominent.

"How do you like your face, Karen?" Frank asked.

"It's very pretty, I like it. I only wish it would remain that way."

"It won't stay unaltered forever, but you won't need to worry about any wrinkles too soon. This transformation also has a minor rejuvenating effect on your skin."

"That's awesome!"

"It sure it," the host replied then added, "Karen, meet Janice. She would like to know you a bit closer."

A woman walked onto the stage, she was young and hot, her entire appearance screamed "Bimbo!". Janice was a tall redhead, her heels matched Karen's, so she could almost look the contestant in the eye. Janice wore less clothes though, she was dressed in just sheer black pantyhose and a lace thong, her large breasts were naked and bounced with each step as she swayed her full round hips to the sides.

"Hello," was the only word Janice said when she approached Karen and smiled brightly.

The young bimbo then kissed the contestant on the lips, she eagerly returned it. Their bodies drew closer and their sizable breasts were tightly pressed against each other; their tongues mingled inside of their mouths as their lips remained tightly locked. Janice raised her legs and wrapped it around Karen's, the contestant reached with her hand and began to grope the nylon-covered thigh and buttock; the young bimbo grabbed Karen's booty with both hands and squeezed it hard. The women's lips eventually parted, but they did not leave each other's embrace. The audience erupted with a cheer, the women took a few breaths, then kissed once again; the audience cheered once more. The women continued to kiss until they ran out of breath, their hands roamed possessively over their bodies the entire time. When their lips parted Janice once again took the initiative; she spun Karen in her arms, so that the contestant was facing the audience. The young bimbo grabbed Karen's breasts and began to grope them, at the same time she kissed her shoulders and neck. At one point one of Janice's palms slid down over the toned belly and between the contestant's legs, the fingers swiftly found their way into the panties and began to caress the already moist pussy; Karen issued an audible moan, the microphone of course did not miss it. Janice eventually stopped the kissing and caressing, she withdrew her palm from the contestant's crotch, but before she let her go she put the wet fingers into Karen's mouth; the woman licked them greedily. Before the young bimbo left the stage the two women shared another passionate kiss, a shorter one this time. The audience of course rewarded the spectacle with a loud cheer.

"Thank you, Karen. Thank you, Janice," Frank said, "it seems that you enjoyed it even more than we did."

The contestant's face was red and she was breathing heavily.

"Yes..." she replied plainly, "it was... hot."

She could feel the arousal growing within her rapidly, if it continued to do so, it might become difficult to contain.

"Are you ready for the fourth round?"

"I think so, although I could use a few more deep breaths."

"Take your time," the host replied with a grin, "pick the category once you're ready."

"Hmm... The Second Best."

Which continent is the second least populous (42 million)? This was a tricky one, because Antarctica is also a continent, an unpopulated one. Oceania. Correct. Which US state is the second-largest? Texas. Correct. Which of the following is the second game in The Elder Scrolls series? Maybe Morrowind? WRONG. This time the mistake was not deliberate, so Karen had to regain focus and not make any more; this was not an easy task. Which country is the second smallest (2.02 kilometres)? Monaco. Correct. Which surname is the second most common in the USA? Hmm... Johnson. Correct.

"Once again a single mistake," the host announced, "pick one transformation card."

"Double Shrinking. Eh."

"I understand that you don't like it."

"I could live with being short, but this transformation brings nothing positive. It's not rejuvenating, nor is it interesting. I'd like to discard it."

"Draw two new cards."

"Waist Narrowing and Lust Induction. Oh!"

"There you go!" Frank said with a grin, "you drew something rejuvenating AND interesting. Into The Chamber!"

Karen was aware of the possible risk that came with the Lust Induction transformation, not necessarily to her life, but to her performance in the quiz. It has already been relatively difficult to focus and it would surely become even harder. She was excited nevertheless, she was certain that in the long run her sex life would improve and the Waist Narrowing would make staying in shape easier. The stay in The Chamber was short and it only improved the contestant's mood. Her increased horniness made her forget about any remaining worries and the sensation of her waist getting slimmer put a smile on her face. Karen soon left the device and could see herself on the screen. The changes to her shape were relatively minor, but clearly noticeable; it is amazing how a narrow waist changes the optics of the entire body. There was one more visible change, although its roots were mental; the contestant's face and naked chest gained colours, even if she wanted to she would be unable to hide her arousal.