Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you feel Karen?" Frank asked.

"I feel awesome!" came a simple but enthusiastic answer.

"Said like a real bimbo!" the host replied with a grin, then added, "would you like to see Janice again?"

"How could I say no?" Karen matched Frank's grin.

The young bimbo entered the stage once more, she was wearing the same 'outfit' and now it appeared even more attractive to the contestant. Karen gazed at Janice's nylon-covered legs as the girl approached. Their kiss was even more passionate than previously; the contestant's hands were also more proactive, they roamed over the bare skin as well as over the nylons. When their lips parted both women kept one palm inside of the other one's panties; they used their other hand to grope each other's breasts; the audience cheered as the mutual masturbations went on. The women would sometimes let go of their breasts to get closer and kiss, but they never stopped fingering their pussies. It did not take much time for Karen to climax, the audience at first remained quiet, when a loud moan could be heard throughout the hall; then they erupted with a loud cheer. Janice kept fingering the contestant until the woman's orgasm ended, she then withdrew her palm from Karen's panties and offered her to lick the digits clean. The contestant had to stabilise her breathing first, but she soon eagerly accepted the offer; the audience cheered once again. After Janice's fingers were clean the two women kissed for the final time and the young bimbo left the stage.

"Thank you, Ladies," Frank said, "that was an even hotter performance. We're happy that you're enjoying the show, Karen."

"Yesss! I sure am," her mind was still a bit hazy.

"Ready for the fifth round?"

"Just a second, let me clear my mind."

"Of course."

The host gave the contestant the time for a few deep breaths, she then picked French Overseas Regions and Territories as the category for the next round.

The recent orgasm gave Karen some clarity of thought, but not enough. The old and the new mental transformations were combining and swiftly bringing the contestant's arousal to new heights; she found focusing a challenging task.

"One of the deadliest volcanic eruptions in recorded history was the 1902 eruption of Mount Pelée. The eruption and a pyroclastic surge of superheated steam, volcanic gases and dust instantly completely destroyed the most important city on the island Saint-Pierre killing 30000 people. (Including the governor who arrived with his wife from Fort-de-France a day earlier and after meeting with the scientific commission decided to not evacuate the city.) Only two or three people survived, most famously a felon who was locked in a windowless cell. (He was later pardoned and became a star in Barnum's circus where he recounted the horrors of the explosion.)"

"I believe it was... Martinique."

"Correct."

"There are four major Comoro Islands. They became a part of the French Colony of Madagascar and after World War Two a Territory of Comoros. France agreed to give them independence in 1978 but Comoros declared it unilaterally in 1975. However, one island refused independence in a referendum and opted for closer relations with France instead, becoming a French overseas department in 2011. Comoros never ceased to claim the island, it is even represented by a white stripe on the flag of Comoros and France had to veto the UN motion to recognise Comoros sovereignty over the island."

"I think you're talking about Réunion."

"WRONG."

Karen knew the answer was somewhere inside of her head, but just could not find it; she remembered it right after giving the incorrect answer. She obviously abandoned the plan of giving a deliberately wrong answer, but that did not help to avoid making more mistakes.

"This island was discovered by Portuguese explorer Dom Pedro Mascarenhas and named Santa Apolónia. Later it was colonised by the French and named after the ruling dynasty Île Bourbon. During the French Revolution, it received its current name and in 1810 was conquered by the British. After the Napoleonic Wars, it was returned to France (unlike its sister colony Mauritius which was annexed and ruled by the British till 1968 independence)."

"This one is about Réunion."

"Correct."

"Cayenne (the name is etymologically related to one of the absolutely best spices, Cayenne pepper) is a city with 63 652 inhabitants and the largest city and the capital of which French Overseas Department?"

"French Guiana."

"Correct."

"This French overseas department is not an island but an archipelago of 6 inhabited islands, the largest being Basse-Terre and Grande-Terre. Together they (depending on how forgiving is your imagination) remind a butterfly. Others are Marie-Galante, La Désirade, Terre-de-Haut and Terre-de-Bas."

"Ehm... is it Martinique?"

"WRONG."

"Two mistakes this time, Karen," the host announced, "are you losing focus?" he winked at her after the rhetorical question, "draw two transformation cards."

"Sensual Amarant Lips and Tan."

"What do you think?"

"They're both okay, but neither is exactly rejuvenating."

"Tan will also smooth out your skin."

"Oh! It will? Nice! In that case I want to dismiss the lips. I'm fine with the colour, but I'm still hoping for something better."

"You feel like gambling, huh? As you wish. I'm sure the audience is happy to see more transformations. Draw two new cards."

"Pink Lips, Fetish: Toys. Oh dear!"

"It seems that you'll get your lips permanently painted anyway. But more importantly you'll get one of the interesting transformations that you wanted so much."

"I guess I have no reasons to complain, do I?"

"I'm sure you'll be satisfied with the results. Into The Chamber!"

Karen was excited, there was no doubt about it. Another mental transformation might become overwhelming, during the quiz as well as in the long run, but it was certain that her sex life would become even more interesting. Having smooth tanned skin was nothing to sniff at either. The process was almost as swift as previously, so Karen was soon out and could admire herself on the screen. Her tanned skin looked fabulous! It was smooth, dark and even, the hue made a beautiful contrast with her platinum hair; the rejuvenating effect was also apparent, any wrinkles or signs of sagging were gone. There was a lot of skin to admire, so she might have forgotten about her lips if not for the dutiful cameraman, as always he did a proper close-up of the altered body part. The pink colour was cute, it fit perfectly the bimbo aesthetics, but did not look silly; it also paired well with the hair and the tanned skin. Overall Karen was satisfied with and excited; her excitement only grew when the staff brought a device onto the stage, Janice was accompanying them. The contestant could feel her pussy itching in anticipation of the upcoming presentation, even though she did not know what exactly was going to happen.

"Welcome back, Karen," the host announced, "we have a surprise for you. I'm sure you'd love to try some of the toys from our collection, especially since your friend Janice will be presenting them."

"Of course!," Karen did not try to hide her enthusiasm, "this device looks quite complex though," she added in a curious tone.

"Fortunately it operates in a rather straightforward manner," Frank replied, "before we start we need to know a few details about your abilities, Karen. How proficient are you at deepthroating?"

"I'd say I'm pretty good," the contestant wished she could admit that she was a Throat Champion, but she still preferred to conceal the fact that she had already undergone the Oral Fetish transformation. "I've had many years of experience, you know, so I can take a cock balls deep when necessary."

"We're glad to hear it," the host replied, "I'm sure the audience can appreciate a regular woman with a lot of experience," he added with a wink, "what about anal sex? Do you have any preferences and experience?"

Just like with oral Karen tried not to sound overly enthusiastic, for the reason Frank had just mentioned, she wanted to maintain the 'regular mature woman' image, at least for now.

"I like anal. Men always ask for it, so eventually I decided to give up and fancy their wishes. Again I gained some experience over the years, so I'm not afraid of any cock, no matter its size."

"Perfect! What about nipple play? Is it something that turns you on?"

Karen was tempted to say that she wore nipple chains on a regular basis because of her transformation and... this time she succumbed to the temptation.

"I love nipple play! I even wear a nipple chain whenever I have the opportunity."

"Participating in our quiz isn't such an opportunity?" Frank asked with a wink.

"Well, I... mean mostly in private."

"Now you'll have a chance to try something similar in public. We'll let you choose which toys you want to be mounted onto the machine. Aren't we generous?"

"I can be generous too," Karen replied with a wide grin, "I'll let the audience decide which toys they want to see used on me."

"That's a brave choice, Karen," said Frank, also grinning, "our audience can be rather adventurous. But they're certainly happy about your decision. Let's hold a quick vote."

Before voting the audience confirmed their contentment by clapping. Every member of the public had a small touch-screen in front of them where they could mark which toy they wanted to be used on the contestant. Unsurprisingly almost all of them picked something from every available category, Karen would be stimulated in all possible ways; just like she had hoped.

While the audience was voting Frank said:

"Just one more thing before we begin. Please, be so kind and strip, Karen. You don't want your clothes to be in the fun's way."

"Sure thing!" the contestant could not hide her enthusiasm for stripping even further.

In a sexy fashion she took off her skirt, then turned to Janice and said:

"You can tear a hole in these where necessary," she pointed at her crotch and the lingerie that remained.

The young bimbo grinned in response, but tearing turned out to be unnecessary, among the toys was a pair of scissors. Janice cut out a hole in Karen's pantyhose and panties, thus creating an easy access to both her holes and the clitoris.

The device which the staff had brought onto the stage was not so much complex as flexible; it was a cross between a sex swing and a gyno chair, with the addition of a sex machine and a few other gadgets. Janice instructed Karen to sit in the chair and to place her feet in the holders; when she complied the backrest was lowered, so that the contestant was lying on her back. Her legs were then raised and spread wide to give the sex machine a good access, but the device was not turned on yet. Janice instead took two small pumps and applied them to Karen's nipples; the contestant moaned loudly when the devices started pumping. When the woman's nipples were swollen enough Janice removed the pumps and replaced them with nipple clamps.

"Ahh!" Karen cried out as they bit hard into her, now more vulnerable, nipples, but she did not protest.

Each clamp had a chain attached to it which went up to a construction above the contestant's chest; this ensured that her nipples were being pulled on the entire time. To make the matter even more entertaining each clamp also had a little vibrator attached to it; for now their vibrations were set to low.

Next the machine was equipped with the toys chosen by the audience. The device had two poles, one for Karen's vagina, the other for her anus. Onto the vaginal one Janice mounted a huge penis-shaped dildo, in addition to its size it also had a built-in vibrator. Onto the anal pole she put a large drill-shaped toy, it could not only move back and forth, but also rotate around its axis. To Karen's clitoris Janice pressed a magic-wand vibrator, it was fixed onto a short immobile pole which was attached to the same construction as the nipple chain. Last but not least the young bimbo put on a strapon belt, on it she wore a large penis-shaped dildo, it was not as thick or long as the other toy, but still was significantly bigger than an average cock. Janice lubricated all the toys and Karen's holes, and the spectacle could finally begin.

Janice guided the toys into Karen's orifices, but she would not be operating them; she would be taking care only of her own strapon. The young bimbo approached the contestant's face and adjusted her head in the chair, so that it was hanging back and the mouth was easily accessible. At the same time the dildos began to move and the vibrators sped up their vibrations; there were microphones mounted near these, so the audience could hear the level of that form of stimulation.

Janice swiftly realised that Karen had been too modest when referring to her oral skills; the dildo went in smoothly and the contestant did not gag even once. The young bimbo increased the pace of her thrusts, but remained careful; each shove went in plastic-balls-deep and then she withdrew the toy almost completely, leaving just the cock-head inside of Karen's mouth and giving her barely enough space to breath. The dildos on the machine also increased the pace, but on their own accord; so did the vibrations of all the toys. Horny Karen was able to take the assault on all fronts, but her senses soon became overwhelmed and she gave up to ecstasy. Just a few minutes of relentless stimulation was enough for her to reach climax. Janice withdrew the dildo from Karen's throat and lifted her head, so the contestant could breathe more comfortably. This also caused her loud high-pitched cries to become more audible; her entire body trembled with ecstasy as all the toys continued their assault. To spice up the spectacle both dildos shot semen-like fluids into the contestant's holes, the volume was far greater than any cumshot and soon it began to ooze out. The audience increased the overall volume of noises with its customary cheer.

Eventually Karen's orgasm subsided and the machine stopped; all of the dildos retracted and Janice began to unfasten the clamps. The contestant was breathing hard and issued only a weak groan when the clamps left her tormented nipples and the blood began to circulate properly. Janice let Karen rest for a few moments, then helped her get up from the chair. The contestant's legs felt a bit wobbly, so she temporarily used the girl's shoulder for support. The fake semen was still oozing out of her holes and soaking into her pantyhose.

"You were incredible, Karen!" Frank announced, "you took all we threw at you like a real champ. We're glad that you enjoyed it as much as we did."

The contestant managed only to smile and responded with a simple:

"Yes."

"I don't need to ask to know that you're not yet ready for round six."

"Just a moment," Karen said breathlessly.

She was not tired, simply temporarily overwhelmed by the intense orgasm. It had brought her immense pleasure, but failed to deliver the clarity of thought she had hoped for. The contestant swiftly stabilised her breathing, but did not manage to overcome the lust that was still brewing within her.

"Ready," Karen finally said.

"Which category?"

"Egyptian Mythology."

Which insect is one of the most common symbols of Ancient Egypt? Scarab beetle. Correct. The Ancient Egyptians believed there were how many parts of the soul? Five? WRONG. What human hybrid creature sits near the Great Pyramid at Giza? Sphinx. Correct. One Ancient Egyptian myth tells the story of a goddess who was going to slaughter all of humanity. The god Ra tricked her into drinking beer that had been dyed red to look like blood. She got so drunk that the slaughter was stopped. Which goddess was this? Maybe Isis? WRONG. Isis was a major goddess in ancient Egyptian religion whose worship spread throughout the Greco-Roman world. She was first mentioned in the Old Kingdom. Which of the following was NOT her role? Was it the Mother goddess? WRONG.

"Three mistakes this time, Karen," Frank announced, "does this mean you began to enjoy being transformed so much that you started giving incorrect answers on purpose?" he asked with a wink.

"Maybe," the contestant replied in a teasing voice, but in reality she was not sure herself, "I'm still hoping to get the Age Regression."

"You might be lucky this time. Draw three transformation cards."

"Double Hair Extension, Double Tattoo, Cum Addiction."

"No luck this time, but it's not a bad set. What do you think?"

"I'm not sure what to think of the addiction. Seems somewhat dangerous, but also oddly interesting. But I like double tattoos even less than the single ones, so I want to discard it."

"I'm sure the audience appreciates that you kept the Cum Addiction. Don't worry, it's not dangerous, although the urge to drink semen will be very strong. Draw two new cards."

"Flexibility and Sexy Nails. Not bad."

"Flexibility carries with it a significant level of sinew and muscle rejuvenation, so it falls well into your desired category."

"Oh! In that case it's even better."

"Go into The Chamber."

Karen entered the device with a slightly hazy mind, the transformations were piling up and it was almost impossible to contain the arousal; there was not much strategy left to her game. All that did not mean she was not enjoying the show, quite the opposite. The contestant's stay in The Chamber was a bit longer then previously, but she eventually left and looked at her image on the screen. The most noticeable physical change was obviously her hair, it cascaded beyond her shoulder blades and seemed to have gained volume as well as length. Combined with its new hue the hair looked truly fabulous; Karen could not help and played with it while still looking at the screen. When she raised her hands the camera focused on her nails, their colour matched that of her pink lips; they looked really cute and fit with the contestant's overall image.

"We like your new look as much as you do, Karen," Frank announced, "but there are two other transformations that aren't as apparent and which we would like you to present as well."

As he spoke a group of naked men walked onto the stage; with her professional eye Karen counted that there were twenty of them. All were reasonably handsome and well-built, but the contestant's eyes went down to their crotches. The size of their penises varied, but one feature was constant among the men - the uncommon size of their testicles; Karen felt a sudden thirst. She also noticed that Janice accompanied the men, she was carrying a bowl and a large mug.

"The gentlemen will need a few moments to prepare," the host said, "why don't you use that time to exhibit your flexibility."

"With pleasure," Karen replied enthusiastically, her inner exhibitionist could not have been happier.

The contestant shot a final glance at the swollen balls and moved onto the centre of the stage. She had no more clothes that would obstruct her movement, the cut pantyhose and panties did not conceal anything either. The incredibly tall heels might have been a handicap to someone else, but Karen felt in them graceful like a ballerina. Although her performance was not exactly ballet, but rather a stripper's dance. The contestant lacked an actual stripper's technique, but she made up for it with genuine enthusiasm and newly acquired flexibility. She started with a high kick, raising her foot above her head and flashed her pussy to the audience; she repeated the motion with her other legs, then went onto the floor. Karen performed side splits, then front splits, she did her best to transition smoothly between the figures. She then raised her buttocks into the air, supporting her back with her hands, and once again performed the splits in all directions. Finally Karen stood up and did one more high kick. The performance might have been considered amateurish by regular visitors of strip-clubs, but the audience was satisfied and cheered loudly. When they quieted down Frank said: