Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome back, Tim. How do you like your new face?"

"It's very pretty. Oh!"

The contestant had been expecting to sound differently, but he was still startled by his own voice. As a man who could not exactly rely on his appearance to seduce women, he had learnt the power of voice a long time ago. His new voice was seductive as well, but would work much better on men. Tim wondered whether he would be able to pick up any women after all the transformations. Surprisingly a prospect of failure did not seem as bad as one would expect.

"It seems that your voice matches your look," the host said.

"It does indeed. Once again I can't complain too much."

"Great! Because we have a reward for good bimbos."

As Frank finished the sentence a woman entered the stage. Tim recognised her immediately; he had seen her in one of the episodes and she was impossible to forget. She was tall, athletic and curvaceous, her skin was dark and she had a seductive smile on her face. The woman was of similar height as Tim, also enhanced by stiletto heels. She was dressed in nothing but a sheer tan bodystocking, which made her look even more nude than if she was completely naked. It offered a perfect view not only of her huge firm breasts, but also of a large penis; it was semi-erect and pressed by the fabric against her abdomen. As the contestant admired her body Frank said:

"Meet..."

"Jasmine," Tim interjected.

"That's right!" the host said with a grin,"I see that you're a true fan."

"Hello, sexy," Jasmine greeted him in a husky voice as she stopped right in front of Tim.

"Hello," the contestant replied with a smile, then leaned in for a kiss.

Apparently the woman was not expecting him to take the initiative, but swiftly regained composure and returned the kiss. They might have been of similar height, but Jasmine was more curvaceous and heavier muscled. Their tongues wrestled inside of their mouths and their hands roamed over one another's bodies. At one point Jasmine took hold of Tim's thigh and prompted him to raise it. He had never done something like that during a kiss, but the show was the place of transformations and new experiences. The contestant raised his leg and wrapped it around Jasmine's. She held his thigh with one hand and his buttock with the other. Their kiss lasted until they ran out of breath. When their lips parted neither of them stepped back, but clung to each other; although Tim put his leg on the floor.

"Thanks, sexy," the contestant was the first to speak, "that was hot."

"See you later," she replied with a seductive smile.

Before she walked away the camera managed to catch her erection. Her penis was as hard as Tim's but much larger.

"Now you're even more familiar with Jasmine," Frank said when the woman was walking away.

"She's even hotter in person, than on the screen," Tim replied.

"Just as she had promised you'll get a chance to meet her again. Ready for round six?"

While the host talked the contestant absentmindedly fixed his skirt, which had hiked up during the kiss; a gesture he had never performed in his life, but which now came naturally.

"I think so. God Save the King. And hopefully me as well."

Kissing Jasmine did not improve Tim's concentration in the least. He was not able to properly access the trivia stored in his memory, but apparently the woman had improved his luck.

What was the name of the king ruling 1189 -- 1199 known for his courage and chivalry, who spent most of his reign waging wars in the Holy Land and France and was killed by a bolt from a crossbow? Richard I the Lionheart. Correct. Edward, known as The Black Prince, famous for his victories at the Battles of Crécy and Poitiers, never became a king. Why? Maybe because he died before his father, King Edward III. Correct. The Magna Carta, a charter limiting the powers of the king and protecting the barons and the church, was signed in 1215 by which king? I don't know. Henry III? WRONG. What was the relation of Mary I and Elizabeth I? They were half-sisters. Correct. Which Anglo-Saxon kingdom was dominant in the 8th and early 9th? Northumbria. WRONG.

"Only two mistakes, Tim," Frank announced, "you're missing your beat."

"Lady Luck works in mysterious ways," the contestant replied diplomatically.

"Do you consider the result lucky or unlucky?" the host asked.

"I'll leave it to your experience to decide. Two transformation cards, isn't it?"

"I understand that you're eager, Tim, but let me run the show," the host replied with a grin, "but yes, draw two cards."

"Face Feminization. Oh, again! And Mental Drain. Oh no!"

"It's one of the audience's favourites..."

"But I've never been the sharpest tool in the shed. I prefer to keep all the IQ that I have. I want to dismiss it."

"Draw two new cards then."

"Name Change: Roxy and Fetish: Anal Sex. Oh dear!"

"Aren't you glad? You'll meet Jasmine again as soon as you leave The Chamber."

"In that case I should be on my way."

Tim managed to keep a straight face, but internally he felt a bit overwhelmed. The transformations, especially the sexual ones, were piling up too quickly and the contestant could not mentally adjust to them all; there were some mixed signals as well. Tim very much craved to meet Jasmine again, but that did not mean he wanted to have anal sex on stage. All he could do was to maintain his act and hope for the best. The transformation process was swift and the contestant was soon out. The camera focused on his altered face, he had gone from pretty to beautiful and no longer had any ambivalent feelings about this change; it was definitely positive.

"Welcome back," greeted Frank, "please, introduce yourself."

For a second the contestant was confused why would the host ask such a thing, but he obliged.

"My name is Roxy. Oh dear! I'm... Roxy."

"How do you like your new name?"

"It's nice. I guess it fits my new looks and voice better than Tim. And apparently I won't even need to adjust."

"That's right, you'll react to Roxy naturally. But I'm sure you can't wait to do a different kind of adjusting."

"I... oh!"

At that moment Jasmine re-entered the stage, but this time she was not alone. Two men walked behind her, pushing a sex-swing. Suddenly Roxy felt overwhelmed with excitement and lust. These emotions did not cause him (the contestant was still technically a man) to freeze, but pushed him to act instead. He stepped forward to meet Jasmine and the pair shared another steamy kiss, this one even more passionate than the previous. Roxy could feel Jasmine's cock even better now, because the new bodystocking which the woman was wearing was crotchless, for obvious reasons. There was tongue wrestling and even more touching, but eventually their lips parted.

"Come on, sexy," Jasmine said when she regained her breath, "I'll show you something even better."

While the pair had been kissing the two men managed to set up the swing, which was now inviting Roxy to mount it. The contestant did not need to be asked twice; with Jasmine's assistance he took off his skirt and panties. Only now the audience could see that it was a black lace thong; they rewarded the short striptease with applause. Roxy would have blushed if his face was not red with excitement already; he finally realised what he was about to do. With the panties gone the contestant's hard cock was finally free, but it remained untouched for now. The elements of Roxy's outfit that covered his upper body, plus the garter belt, stockings and heels, remained in place. Again with Jasmine's assistance he mounted the swing; his legs were spread wide, his heels high in the air. He was almost trembling with anticipation, when Jasmine reached for the bottle of lubricant that came along with the swing. The anal sex transformation had made the penetration safe without lubrication, but the added lube increased the comfort. The woman's cock was fully erect and Roxy could admire its marvellous size and shape as she lubed it too.

Finally Jasmine was ready, she stepped closer to the contestant and put the head of her penis at his back entrance; his own cock twitched in anticipation. Carefully she began to push it in. The gentleness was not necessary for Roxy's safety, the transformation had prepared him for rough and sudden intrusions as well, but Jasmine wanted him to be fully able to savour the moment he lost his anal virginity. Roxy moaned loudly as the cock began to stretch his anus; his new voice was perfect for such noises. There was a lot more length to go and he continued to groan until the woman's penis was fully in. Jasmine paused for a moment and leaned forward to kiss the contestant on the lips. The kiss was shorter than the previous ones, but just as passionate. The woman then straightened back and began to pull her cock out. Each shove was more decisive than the previous one, but Jasmine took care of Roxy's comfort and never went too fast or too hard. But she was gradually picking up the pace until she finally reached the desired one. With each motion she withdrew almost her entire penis, then smoothly shoved it back in. Roxy remained moderately vocal, but calmed down once she adjusted to the sensation. But her arousal grew steadily, even though her own cock remained untouched. It stayed erect the entire time and bounced back and forth as Jasmine fucked the contestant's ass. Once the woman found her stride there was no more variety; her motions were moderately fast and regular. Jasmine's grunts, Roxy's groans and the slapping of their skin mixed with the relatively calm cheering of the audience.

As the minutes passed Roxy constantly felt that she was about to climax, but just could not get over the edge. As much as she loved the anal penetration it was not enough to make her cum; apparently Jasmine sensed it as well. At some point the woman issued a louder grunt and began to ejaculate into the contestant's anus. At the same time she grabbed Roxy's cock and began to jerk it. Merely a few motions were enough for him to join Jasmine in her orgasm, Together they made audible ecstatic noises, which caused the audience to clap enthusiastically and cheer loudly. Eventually it was over. Jasmine emptied her huge balls into Roxy's ass, but did not withdrew her penis right away. Instead she leaned forward for a kiss, this one was slower and more sensual; finally their lips parted. Jasmine's palm was still covered by Roxy's semen and she put it by the contestant's mouth. Absentmindedly Roxy licked the palm clean; the taste and texture were awkward, but not nearly as bad as he would have feared. His blouse was also stained with cum, but for now he remained oblivious to most of her surroundings.

"Thanks, sexy," Jasmine finally spoke, "it was hot, but I'm not done with you yet. I'll be back soon."

Before the woman went away she helped the contestant get off the swing and return to the panel. The audience was clapping the entire time. Roxy leaned against the panel, because her legs still felt wobbly. The semen was oozing out of his anus, flowing down his legs and soaking into his stockings.

"Thank you, Roxy," Frank said with a broad smile, "that was an amazing spectacle. I could offer you your panties and skirt back, but Jasmine promised to return. It might be pointless to dress up, just to strip again soon. Especially since you're not exactly clean."

Roxy just nodded her head, he still had not fully returned to his senses.

"Okay," he finally said, although he was not exactly happy about remaining half naked.

"It seems that you need a moment to calm down, huh?" the host asked with a wink.

"Yes, a moment."

The contestant took a few deep breaths, then added, "that was overwhelming. But I think I'm ready now. Sort of..."

"Which category for the seventh round?"

"Horses."

Post-orgasmic clarity is a real thing, but not in all circumstances and not immediately. Roxy's mind was still hazy after the loss of anal virginity and intense climax. She picked the category almost randomly and just hoped that she could once again be lucky.

Likely the most famous horse of antiquity was Bucephalus. He carried his master into many battles and charges; when he died a city was named after him. To whom the horse belonged? Alexander the Great. Correct. Horsepower is a unit of measurement of power. It was invented by James Watt as a way to market his steam engine. Mechanical aka imperial / metric horsepowers are how many watts? 330.9 / 326.3 watts maybe? WRONG. The Percheron is a draft breed originating from which country. Is it England? WRONG. (What is the name of the greatest racing horses in history, who in 1973 won Triple Crown (races Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes) while setting still-standing speed records in all three. I have no idea. Sixteen? WRONG. The only remaining species of wild horse is Przewalski's horse. In the wild the species went extinct and survived only in captivity. In 1950 the worldwide population dropped under 30 individuals. Thanks to conservation efforts (especially of the Prague ZOO) it was saved. The current population is around 2000 horses and it was even reintroduced to its natural habitat in which country? Kazakhstan. WRONG.

"Four mistakes, Roxy," Frank announced, "you'll have a big chance to become a proper bimbo. Draw four transformation cards."

"Submissiveness. Mascara, Fetish: Oral Sex, Nipples Enlargement."

"A perfect set to complete your bimbofication, don't you think?"

"Well, I'm sure it is, at least from the audience's point of view. I guess I can't escape from the fetishes, but I'd rather remain assertive. I want to discard the Submissiveness."

"A true bimbo shouldn't be too assertive, but that's your choice. Draw two new cards."

"Semen Addiction. Oh dear! Double Breasts Expansion."

"Another worthy trade. A quick notice here about the new transformation - Nipples Enlargement. Your nipples in their normal state will look as if they're constantly erect. Plus they'll become a lot more sensitive, creating great erogenous spots."

"I feel like there's too much happening all at once," the contestant replied.

"Don't worry, Roxy. You'll love it. Into The Chamber."

As Roxy walked towards the device he had mostly returned to senses. He still felt slightly overwhelmed with all the new feelings and sensations, but at least he was aware of his surroundings and had control over his body. He also became aware of his partial nudity and dishevelled state, but at this point it no longer bothered him. The contestant closed his eyes even before the door to The Chamber did the same and waited. This time the process lasted longer, because there were five transformations, two of them mental. But Roxy mostly felt the changes that were being applied to his chest. Not only his breasts grew larger, so did the nipples on them; it all made the contestant horny once again. Finally the door opened and Roxy could admire himself on the screen.

The camera first zoomed in onto the contestant's face where a sexy but refined mascara had been applied; it added even more sex-appeal to the already beautiful face. But the audience was more interested in other regions of Roxy's body and the camera soon moved down. The blouse had been enlarged to accommodate the new pair of breasts, but was also made tight to flaunt them properly. The bra had also been altered, it was now cupless, so it did not conceal the nipples. The firm B-cup breasts stood up proudly and fit nicely with Roxy's slender frame. The nipples poked through the thin fabric and screamed for attention. As the contestant moved his blouse rubbed the nipples and turned him on even more.

"Welcome back, Roxy," greeted Frank, "you look good."

"Thank you. I could never say I dislike a pair of firm breasts, even if they're my own," the contestant regained some of his confidence.

"If you like them so much, maybe you could set them free?" the host suggested, "your blouse is stained anyway."

"Aren't I naked enough already?" Roxy hesitated.

"I'll help you with that," the voice came from the other end of the stage and belonged to Jasmine. She was wearing the same crotchless bodystockings as before. Roxy might have been able to say 'no' to Frank, but he was unable to refuse Jasmine. The contestant remained silent, as the woman approached him and began to slowly unbutton his blouse. Roxy was not exactly comfortable about being naked in public, but after recent experiences his tolerance grew significantly, at least temporarily. Plus of course it was exciting to be stripped by Jasmine. Soon the blouse was off, the woman tossed it onto the stage and stepped even closer to the contestant. She reached around Roxy's body with her arms and unclasped the bra. While she did that the contestant enjoyed the proximity of their bodies, their breasts lightly pressed against each other. Jasmine did not stop at stripping Roxy. Since their faces were already mere centimetres from one another she leaned closer and the pair shared another long passionate kiss. When their lips parted the woman said:

"You're almost ready, sexy."

Until now Roxy has been too preoccupied with Jasmine and remained oblivious to the actions taking place on the stage. A different piece of furniture had been set up, a pommel horse of sorts. It was lower than the ones used by gymnasts, upholstered with leather and had adjustable spaces where one could put their elbows and knees for support. A naked, well-endowed man was waiting by its side. At the back of the stage ten naked men were standing and slowly stroking their penises. Roxy opened her eyes wide, uncertainty noticeable in her gaze.

"Don't worry, sexy," Jasmine calmed her down, "they're here only as an additional audience. It'll just be the three of us."

As she spoke she grabbed the contestant breasts with her palms and fondled them softly. She played with them for a moment, then she leaned down and took one of the nipples into her mouth. Roxy moaned audibly when Jasmine began to suck on her nipple. She was still thinking about the woman's words. Three sounded like a lot, especially since the man's penis was as large as Jasmine's. Roxy did not say anything, but he continued to moan as the woman was still playing with his breasts and moved to suck on the other nipple. These activities alone were sufficient to make the contestant's cock hard once again.

Eventually Jasmine let go of Roxy's breasts, guided the contestant to the piece of furniture and helped him assume the position. He ended up basically in a doggy-style position, only that he was also lying on his belly. As soon as Roxy was ready the woman stepped in front of him and the man began to apply lube to his anus. When Jasmine's huge semi-erect penis appeared right before the contestant's face he realised how much he craved it. He wanted to feel its girth inside of his mouth and throat, to feel its taste and the texture of its skin. Roxy also became aware of another craving inside of him. He not only wanted to suck the cock, but also to swallow the semen which would ultimately come out of it. This was not merely an urge to taste the substance which he had never tasted before. Roxy realised this was an actual need of his; possibly just mental, but he was not informed how this transformation actually worked. He did not get too much time to ponder on the matter though, because Jasmine softly pressed the head of the penis to his lips. Without hesitation he opened them invitingly and the cock was slowly pushed inside. At the same time the man at the other end finished lubricating and also put his penis to work. Roxy was enjoying the anal penetration, but focused most of her attention on the novelty of giving a blowjob; she adored both the touch and the taste of the penis. Jasmine was again kind enough to go slowly and let the contestant enjoy the new sensation at his own pace. The man at the back was not as generous, but he was not rough either. He smoothly reached the desired pace and from that point fucked Roxy's ass steadily.