Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Among the goals of the spectacle was also to show Roxy what she was capable of, so eventually Jasmine began to gently push her cock deeper. The contestant was unsure whether he could accommodate the girth and the length, but he was also more than curious to try. So he opened his jaws wide and relaxed his throat muscles as best as he could. This was the first time he was sucking a cock, but walking in high heels had come effortlessly thanks to the transformation, so Roxy assumed it would work the same now. To his relief and excitement this was exactly what happened. Slowly, centimetre by centimetre, Jasmine's large cock disappeared beyond the contestant's lips. While this was happening the man at the back kept pounding Roxy's ass at a steady pace. The contestant was so preoccupied with being spit-roasted that he completely forgot about the masturbating "audience". The "deepthroat defloration" proceeded similarly as the first time anal after the previous round had. Jasmine started slowly and carefully, letting Roxy adjust physically and mentally, but eventually her motions became faster and more decisive, until it turned into an all-out face-fucking. Jasmine left the contestant enough space to breathe and tried not to be too rough.

The man was the first to climax, but he did not shoot his load into Roxy's ass. From her perspective he simply pulled out and walked away. The contestant was too preoccupied with the blowjob to care about the missing man, especially since Jasmine orgasmed soon afterwards. She withdrew her cock, so that Roxy could breathe freely and savour the taste of her semen as he swallowed the voluminous load. When the final drop eventually disappeared down the contestant's throat the woman helped him get up from the horse and sit on it. Roxy's gaze was still a bit hazy after the face fucking and only when he was handed a bowl he realised what were its contents and what was expected of him.

Jasmine's cum had been delicious and the contestant wanted to try some more, but drinking half a bowl of semen in front of a live audience was a whole new level. The audience kept chanting "Drink! Drink! Drink!", but what ultimately pushed him to act was Jasmine who knelt between his legs and took his semi-erect penis into her mouth. Roxy lifted the bowl and began to drink; the audience cheered loudly. It took the contestant almost as much time to empty the bowl as Jasmine needed to make him cum. The woman then got up from her knees and kissed Roxy on the lips. She pushed his own semen into his mouth and the overwhelmed contestant dutifully swallowed that load as well. A long sensual kiss followed, during which Jasmine played with Roxy's breasts and nipples. When the kiss ended the contestant managed to stabilise his breath, but his mind remained hazy. The woman guided him to the panel and after a short final kiss walked off the stage. Roxy was left standing there dressed only in high heels and stockings. His sexy body was covered in sweat and semen, but at that point he was unable to feel any shame.

"Congratulations, Roxy," said Frank, "you had managed to give eighteen correct answers and thus collected 900000 points. We'll now go to the final round where you'll get the change to convert the points into money. Are you ready?"

The contestant lifted a hazy, but satisfied gaze, he smiled weakly and said:

"Sure."

"Draw five categories."

"Barbie, Slovakia or Slovenia, Pasta, F-words and Classical Music."

"You can either bet all of your points on one category or divide them between two or three."

Roxy was no longer able to think clearly, so he planned on guessing the answer anyway. He did not care about additional transformations, but assumed that he had greater chances of winning any money, if he divided the points.

"I want to divide it equally between three categories."

"As you wish. Which one first?"

"Barbie sounds fun."

"Barbie got her first best friend in 1963. The third doll of the Barbie franchise (after Ken) was freckled-faced. What was her name?"

"Becky maybe?"

"Wrong. Which one is next?"

"Pasta. I'm getting hungry."

Roxy was shown a picture of a single noodle and was supposed to give its name.

He guessed "Rotelle" and it was correct.

"The final question, Roxy. Which category?"

"F-words also sound fun."

"What is the name of an opening in a planet's crust, often in areas surrounding volcanoes, which emits steam and gases such as carbon dioxide, sulphur dioxide, hydrogen chloride?"

"Fumarole."

"Correct. Congratulations, Roxy! You managed to turn two thirds of your points into money and thus won 600000 dollars. But first you need to draw one more transformation card."

"Hair Removal. Ha!"

"Not only you became a perfect bimbo, you also got all the transformations you had craved. Now go into The Chamber for the final time."

The process was quick, although it itched awfully all over the contestant's body. When he walked out he could admire his smooth skin on the screen, as the camera made a close-up of every single part, slowly moving from his neck down to his feet. The audience cheered loudly and Frank waited to give his final announcement. When the cheering quieted down he said:

"Congratulations, Roxy! You've been transformed twenty two times and have turned into a beautiful bimbo. Have fun spending your price."

"Thank you," the contestant replied with a smile on his face as he waved to the audience and then to the camera.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" the host said, "it has been a real pleasure to host another successful episode of Who Wanna Be a Bimbo. Thank you, Roxy, for your participation."

EPILOGUE

Roxy legally was still a man, but the producers of Who Wanna Be a Bimbo were always happy to make a deal. They promised to take care of all the necessary bureaucracy, if Roxy agreed to film one scene for them. The agent would have agreed anyway, but when he learnt that Jasmine was to be involved he did so enthusiastically. Of course CIA's lawyers could have helped Roxy as well, but that could leave a trace; plus another published video would only improve his/her legend.

The scene Roxy was to act in for Who Wanna Be a Bimbo was basically a recreation of what he had already done on stage; the main differences were length and better production quality. In the scene Roxy was in the centre of a threesome with Jasmine and a black well-endowed man. It was not a semi-rushed spitroasting like the one during the quiz, but a proper threesome with a typical pornographic foreplay and several positions. There again was an "audience", this time a dozen men, who kept masturbating, and were occasionally shown doing so, while the trio was having sex. At the end they all ejaculated into a bowl and Roxy drank their semen. But first she swallowed the loads of Jasmine and the man directly from the sources.

The agent formerly known as Tim was still not aware that his superiors had wanted him to be transformed. Despite the random nature of the show Roxy had turned out almost exactly as they had wished she would. She retained her male genitals and was not yet ready to get rid of them, but no-one expected that from her anyway. The agent might not have learnt the past, but she finally was told her future mission. Her goal would be to infiltrate the government of an African country which for the last several years had been ruled by a dictator named Laurent. The country had been relatively unimportant throughout most of history. It changed when large deposits of lithium were discovered on his territory. Suddenly the region became strategically important and thus needed to be surveilled. The CIA managed to find Laurent's weakness, femboys, and began to secretly prepare its operative. The operation was given the codename "Battery". Right after the quiz Roxy's preparation intensified.

In order for Roxy to get Laurent's attention she needed to become more famous. That was also taken care of by the CIA, in a subtle fashion. It happened to be that Charles, a manager of a fashion agency, who rarely watched TV, had been watching Who Wanna Be a Bimbo and saw Tim's transformation from an average guy to a sexy girl. He was a successful manager, because he recognised an opportunity when he saw one. His agents called Roxy and offered her a job. There were a few reasons why such an agency would want to hire a girl like her. The fact that she had a (mostly) feminine body in a shape perfect for a model was the least important one. Because of her participation in the show she was already famous and modelling was also a part of showbusiness where fame was a form of currency. Roxy was what is technically called a trans-woman, so they could tick that political box and perform some virtue signalling. Last but not least, Charles was a pervert (like most of them in that trade) and was happy to hire a model who would enjoy being "harassed".

The manager was no longer in his prime, but did not look bad either, so Roxy did not mind doing him a "favour" every now and then. Him and the photographers helped her to satiate her lust and addiction for semen. The other models were grateful that she had taken the pressure off of them and accepted her for the slut that she was. Roxy's modelling career lasted only a few months though. During that period the CIA continued to train her for "Battery". Finally, just like the supervisors in The Agency had predicted, Charles received a phone call with a proposal he could not refuse. Roxy would be getting a new job, in a foreign country, and no direct CIA involvement was necessary to achieve that. The manager of the fashion company might have been enjoying Roxy's favours, but he was a businessman first and foremost. Laurent was willing to pay a handsome sum to cancel the model's contract and the model herself had no objections; a deal was struck.

Laurent was a man in his mid forties, who resembled a retired athlete more than a leader of a nation. He was as tall as Roxy in her highest heels, but had shoulders nearly twice as broad as hers. Someone in the CIA suggested that in his country they picked the rulers in hand to hand combat, to which someone else suggested that they should change the codename of the mission to "Panther", but only nerds got that joke. Neither of the jokes was accurate, because Laurent had a strong enough personality to gain power and maintain it. He had the charisma to gain popularity and loyalty, but was not much of an organiser.

Obviously the dictator "hired" Roxy purely for his own entertainment. She was supposed to serve as an eye-candy and offer him sexual services. She did exactly that and derived as much pleasure from it as her "employer"; her role was much greater though. She skillfully played the role of a dumb bimbo, so everyone on the court underestimated her intellect. She was still very popular, initially because of her white skin and long blonde hair, but later also because of her friendly character. But Roxy remained smart enough and knew how to deal with people, so she was able to sway Laurent and heavily influence his political decisions. Instead of a sex-toy she became his lover and a confidante. She still got fucked regularly and even insisted on that personally. Laurent might not have been the most skilled of lovers, but the size of his genitals was proportional to the rest of his body and he possessed stamina to match it; he also quickly learnt how to please his lover. His single ejaculation was enough to satiate Roxy's cum thirst for a week. He regularly invited other women of all races into their bedroom, so Roxy had opportunities to satisfy both sides of her sexuality. Laurent became rather possessive about his new lover, but shared her with his beloved younger brother Jean-Pierre and his wife Vibia. The agent loved being impaled on their two huge cocks from both sides, while Vibia played with her sensitive breasts and nipples.

Roxy remains at Laurent's court as a vital agent and hopes that her mission will not end anytime soon.

------------------

When I initially came up with the idea for this episode, I wasn't sure which sex the character should be, male or female. So I thought, maybe both? Both. Both is good.

Eventually there will be another episode with a female agent.

As always any comments, especially constructive criticism, are most welcome.