All Comments on 'Who Wants to be Lonely?'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I like your stories. I like your characters and the way they interact. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 4 years ago
I do like your romances - nicely developed and a HEA

Great story thank you for all the care you took in telling it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was a great story but i am a bit disturbed.

I think thst the reason which was given by ann was a valid point. Not about pregnancy but in today's relationships there is a communication barrier, which can lead to some extramarital affairs. But i think that ann was portrayed as inherently evil. And as a fan of happily ever afters. This thought that a new mother was abandoned by her husband due to some mistakes of her which occured by her due to some biological needs to let her feelings vent out. I mean, women are like that, they want to vent out everything, every fucking thing they feel. It's just that they are biologically made like this and this is what makes them truly beautiful. Ann can't be deemed evil just because of that. And during the story i felt thas t she has been portrayed very wrongly for having a shoulder to cry on. The fact that she returned says everything. I mean John and Lori married was great but ann's heart was also broken and after all (Who Wants to be Lonely?). I would love if there was a guy who could hold ann in his arms and fill her with love until her heart is brimming with it. I would love if you wrote a story for ann too. BTW Lori was super sexy.

P.S. Please write about ann.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
I liked this little story and.........

the tie in with Ace and Jenny from Strutter.

Like most authors, I can see a pattern forming in your stories after reading 5 of them. This pattern is the plot for most of your stories which is a lack of communication with a minor of "Misunderstanding" for the main characters. It's a tried and true plan since a lack of communication is something that is so common these days and you can build a story off of it in many different directions.

I would like to see your stories a bit longer with more emphasis on the development of the characters as well as interactions between the main and minor characters.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

Sorry ,but I don't agree with the ending.Lori is too insecure for their marriage to work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank You

Was disappointed at the close of your story," I Finally Found My Way", thinking it was left hanging. Glad to find the finale here! 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THERES PLENTY FISH IN THE SEA BESIDES LORI WHO NEEDS COUNSELLING

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

'm surprised it worked out. She was so hesitant to date him and he at the time wasn't really into dating so Think in reality he would shrug it off. Then, after saying she is so in love with him she doesn't give him the time of day to explain what happened about the kiss? He didn't get to Jenny right away to explain?

Lori has issues and with Ann in her life now because of John they will have a rough time. I am happy that the guy found someone. Don't care about immature Ann anyway. Just out of college and he wants her to get pregnant and she said no all along. He should have known it was not meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“Shaved pussies are for porn stars?” Bullshit, maybe you don’t care but I hate getting pubic hair stuck in my teeth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's so sad that the first wife took so long to figure it out. Keep writing good job.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

This character doesn't make sense. You frame his life as insane...as he lives through his own version of fatal attraction, His life is contained between two fatally flawed nutcase women who act like bookends. The author properly has him recognize his first wife as the ultimate sociopathic bitch...whose selfishness is all consuming. He recognizes that ANY relationship with that sociopath must necessarily be platonic at best guarded by a good dose of monitoring. She is simply NOT marriage material

Then the author introduces Lori, who is broken to pieces with almost terminal psychological scars. While this one is not self centered, she is extraordinarily high maintenance. She simply cannot trust anymore...and cannot enter into any real relationship. While the author has a happy ever after ending here...note that Lori has really made NO commitment other than coming back to dialogue. Nothing is mentioned concerning her core issues of distrust and one can be almost certain that any future relationship will be like that of a prison camp with Lori being the warden. She will evidence unjustified jealousy, distrust, and will probably set up verification incidents in which she tests him. In essence there will be no trust in this relationship....and he will walk through the rest of his life balanced on a knife edge awaiting her next incident of acting out her distrust. Frankly, he would do better to walk on by, keep trying, and raise his son as a single parent.

Good Story...even if the logic is sometimes specious. 4 stars

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 2 years ago

5☆☆☆☆☆ glad I read this story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Hard to say which woman is more fucked up

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Good story. I enjoyed this very much.

5stars.

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderalmost 2 years ago

Good story... so far.

I feel there should be a lot more to come concerning John and his wives. While a good place to pause, there seems so much yet to be written, so please consider doing so.

servant111 below, makes some very good points that give a great outline of where this could go. I doubt either of these women are right for John, so Bh76 over to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lori seems like a fussy bitch

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Wish thetr had been more has great potential i feel. But job well done on what is there

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure why commenters lump Lori in with Ann. Umm first she saw him kissed passionately by a woman she had nocmclue about as the mystery woman is leaving his house. Ok she did a female version of the "drop the mike" exit that many of the cheated on husbands of this author do. She learns that it was his ex and doesn't know what to do. She gets ambushed by an proposal in her friends' kitchen. Umm bad timing on the part of the MC. Finally she comes to realize what she wants and hears from Jenny that it wasn't a "forgive me" proposal and comes back. Now compare that the selfish nut job Ann who while 2 months pregnant (not knowing) runs away to NY with another man and worse has the baby and gives it to her parents and her ex. Wtf??? Those two people are not in the same universe of morality. And fuck Ann for coming back to be with the ex. I get that after therapy she wants to make amends and be a mother to her son but really get back to the MC, her ex, after abandoning him 2 years ago or more? Screw that.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Poor

Poor stuff.It was doing alright till he met Lori,then it went downhill.All he as done is exchange one insecure woman for another.How long before Lori starts questioning him what he is doing when he takes John to his grandparents.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck was so pussywhipped for the bitch Lori

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

FUCK OFF LORI, MC DESERVED BETTER THAN YOU

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler11 months ago

This is a well developed heartwarming story and I loved it. However, it is somewhat formulaic and I couldn’t get it to my idea of 5 stars. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lmao I love how some of these comments are so over the top

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What kind of fool would take up with a guy who abandoned his first wife when she was having a mental breakdown? I hope they divorce soon.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

@Anonymous - abandoned his wife when she was having a mental breakdown?

I enjoyed the story but craved more follow up on the main characters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Does John not have a spine and his balls? He lets Ann walk over him twice. And then this stupid woman Lori ugh he just accepts her instantly without giving her an earful for her actions. And jenny? One moment she believes he cheated on Lori and then she convinves Lori saying she believes he would never cheat on her?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories